Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Bounty
Regular

May 2002

icon4.gif  Plain gutless!! Fri, 16 August 2002 08:58 Go to next message
Nope I went to the mall had to go to bank and that. when i get home i leave the car half way up the drive way and walk inside and look at the front of the car and some piece of shit has backed into my car and cracked my number plate cover. bastards man just gutless i tell ya!
  Send a private message to this user    
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Plain gutless!! Fri, 16 August 2002 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No respect ey

Do u remember who parked in front of u ??

just be glad theres no paint damage....jut plastic

I had my "mate" tap my rear bumper with his laser when he was drunk !!
pissed me off cause bumpers for my car are freekn rare !!!

[Updated on: Fri, 16 August 2002 09:35]

RA23_Sean
Regular

May 2002

Re: Plain gutless!! Mon, 19 August 2002 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had a chick back into my Celica in a Pulsar as she was leaving a party I was at. I was standing at the back of the car because I'd just put some stuff in the boot. Turned around to see the Pulsar coming straight at me, yelled out 'STOP!!!!' then half a second later she hit the rear bumper. At that point I was really worried, because the bumper's absolutely straight. She moves forward a bit and hangs out the side of her car "Did I just hit your car" 'You sure f**king did!!' was my answer. Checked my car out and it was all good. All I can say is thank god for metal bumpers. This one's copped two carpark hits and still hasn't sustained any damage.
Bounty
Regular

May 2002

Re: Plain gutless!! Mon, 19 August 2002 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that was lucky man, my front n back ends are like fiberglass or something like that. mite handle a litle tap but other wise it wont withstand a great deal.
Julz
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Plain gutless!! Tue, 20 August 2002 18:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
happened to me a few months ago. some @#%^ whore smashed my front license plate lens with their towbar (or right boot) and pretty much all 4 corners of my bumpers have the paint scratched off by the mofos in my area. one day I'll catch some jerk that makes contact with my vehicle and I will make them PAY! I'm not that furious that someone has made contact with my car, it just pisses me off when they f#*$ off without leaving a note. There are some careless f#*$wits in my neighbourhood. I got no offstreet parking so my car is exposed to all the morons especially that prick in the shitbox lancer who parks me in all the time.

hey dude, u wanna go halves in a set of lenses? u take the back one, i'll take the front one. u can't buy those things seperately. are your lenses ALTREX's
Julz
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Oops! Tue, 20 August 2002 18:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry champ, i just realised it's ur FRONT plate that got smashed.
ytri
Regular

June 2002
Re: Plain gutless!! Tue, 20 August 2002 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had a guy hit me from behind in a car park, in a VT. The fron tof the VT had a crack and some paint damage, and the back of my Soarer was fine. Not even a little scuff mark.
Another time my friend in a VX and just smsahed a taillight reversing into the tray of a ute, then a little bit later that night hit the other tail light when he reversed into the back of my car. Neither of us got damage this time and it was a fairly hard knock!
Mk2supraman
Occasional Poster

June 2003
Re: Plain gutless!! Wed, 25 June 2003 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mad I was at a light awhile back stopped and i hear tires squealing look in the mirror and see this chevy cavalier coming right at me so i brace myself. well I pull into a parking lot to look at my car the bumper is fine the taillights are fine but the s.o.b. bent my damn exhaust so i had to un-bolt the exhaust and throw it in the trunk. But his car didn't look to nice it busted out both headlights and my exhaust tip put two holes in his license plate. Of course he was an illegal Mexican no license and no insurance and my insurance didn't cover it so I had to foot the bill to fix my exhaust. Mad Mad Mad
torque
Regular

May 2003
Re: Plain gutless!! Thu, 26 June 2003 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like dodgy insurance is the problem..
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Plain gutless!! Thu, 26 June 2003 11:54 Go to previous message
Bah , I have so many shopping trolley dents in the side of my car it is infuriating Mad
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Tail Gating (again)
Next Topic:My Engine`s Tough
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Sep 29 06:31:40 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0086121559143066 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.