Toymods » Track Talk » Recent Kills

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Billy-Mason PI
Regular

July 2003
Re: Recent Kills Thu, 22 July 2004 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
VL Turbo on Tuesday night. Whooped it by 2-3 car lengths Surprised
  Send a private message to this user    
spirokeet
Regular

July 2004
Re: Recent Kills Thu, 22 July 2004 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK, this isn't very recent but...
About 4 years ago I used to deliver furniture in an early 1970s Dyna box truck out in the western suburbs.
One evening after a long day lugging couches I pulled up at the lights next to a VL Commode. Just before the lights turned green i revved the engine a couple of times (que broken sewing machine noises) and to my suprise Mr VL took the bait and floored the throttle.
It was raining pretty heavily and instead of him disappearing down the road his back tyres just spun up and i was able to stay in front of him 'till at least 60 kmh (almost Dyna's top speed!). By that stage his tyres started to grip and he took off down the road.
Not very exciting, but pretty amusing..

I also dragged off various bicycles and pedestrians in my beige Corona complete with a Starfire engine and auto. That thing sounded like a mechanical cow.

ae824age
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: Recent Kills Thu, 22 July 2004 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My little 100kw 4age (in AE82) was slightly ahead of a friends VN V6 5sp Commodore with LSD/Exhaust at about 140ish Very Happy
walkie
Regular

October 2003
Re: Recent Kills Sat, 24 July 2004 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the other night I was behind a VL Turbo at a set of lights turning right onto a nice straight flat 90km/h divided road. I was the third car in the queue. When the lights went green he turned the corner and went straight into the left lane behind the other car, and I just drove casually up into 5th and started to slowly edge up to him. When I was about 15m behind him, he floored it and pulled into my lane. I just left it in 5th and put the foot down, not all the way though until he pulled back into the left lane. It didn't take too long for me to put several lengths on him, then I pulled into the left lane and slowed back down.

He slowed down too, obviously surprised to be beaten by the little rolla Smile I was a fair way ahead when I looked in the mirror to see the VL headlights flying up behind me, and he blew past well above the speed limit. He got about 200m ahead and slowed down, so I went back to fourth and caught up, not too quickly. When I got about 30m from him he hit it again, so I returned the favour. Being in fourth this time I blew his fucken doors off Very Happy I slowed down again and just as expected not long after he gave me another loser flyby. I got off at the next exit and couldn't wipe the smile off my face
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Recent Kills Sat, 24 July 2004 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Today these cars had their asses handed to them on a platter (on a private road) by me.

XR6T. Got the thumbs up from the driver after we slowed from some speed and at the next set of lights asked me what was in it. I said it was my grandma's and that I had just put a tank of premium in it. Laughing
Saab turbo of some description. Nothing to brag about but it was funny to trash the yuppie.
HSV Commodore. Had a 255 badge on it. Had just come out of a dealership...

[Updated on: Sat, 24 July 2004 07:39]

ST162GT-R
Regular

February 2004
Re: Recent Kills Tue, 03 August 2004 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a TX3 turbo this morning on the way to work, won by about 2 car lengths, are they meant to be quick?
tyottsoarer
Regular

June 2004
Re: Recent Kills Tue, 03 August 2004 14:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Most recent kill of note would have to be an R32 skyline, 3S-GTE MR2, 200sx, all on the highway from about a 60 km rollin start.
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: Recent Kills Thu, 05 August 2004 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can relate to spirokeet, i ripped a couple pedestrians today..until they started running Nope
wat can i expect with a stock 4ac hmm..

AE86Boy
Regular

July 2003
Re: Recent Kills Fri, 17 September 2004 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heading towards smithfield, saturday morning about 10am,stopped at the lights after the bridge where the ford dealership is on the left, a nice Red Vy clubsport you know the ones with the nice looking 300kw badge on the front quarters Rolling Eyes pulls up beside me, he's in the rightlane, he starts to rev his 5.7l im in the centrelane,I look at my wife as in saying yes im going for it, lights go green both of us light em up, both rear ends are stepping a little out of line, into 2nd more tyre frying from both of us looking over my shoulder the 86gte has him on the rear quarter, boosting all the way to 7000rpm shift up to 3rd quick glance he's dropped a little around the bumper into 4th he' still there, by this stage doing about 160 170 approaching long st ease it into 5th back off and then he goes roaring pass.

86gte... man she even surprised me!!!
what makes it even better is the driver winds the window down at the next lights gives me the thumbs up and continues his trip.
I look at my wife with a grin from ear to ear Very Happy
She says to me and you wanna make it go quicker... YUP.
What a lovely way to start the weekend Laughing
w_e_b_s_t_o_r
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: Recent Kills Tue, 26 October 2004 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MY04 STi
AU XR8 Falcon
VY SS Commodore
Aust162
Regular

April 2004
Re: Recent Kills Tue, 26 October 2004 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kills:
vx supercharged v6
R33 gtst. big fmic,exh etc..
BA xr6
cant count all the six cylinder commo's and falcons

Losses: Sad
BA XR8 (boss motor Shocked )infront by about 3 cars by 90kph.
VX SS ute genIII 255kw + man 6spd.this was my fav race.lol 1st and 2nd gear= door to door.3rd gear=loosing by 2 cars,4th 4 cars... right up to 190kph. ran him 3 times. i was only running on 7 pounds thou Twisted Evil
SYC02C
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: Recent Kills Mon, 01 November 2004 15:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
old_mr2 wrote on Sat, 27 March 2004 08:24

TT Soarer
Riced up 180SX T
My Brothers MX6 T (ha ha suck shit)
S3 RX7 13B ext port (when he launches properly its neck and neck)

and the Nevo 175mm kit goes in on wednesday!!!
lookout

I hope youre fukin kidding us all... i saw jeff briffas 6SENCE rota once DECIMATE a tuned SVM Ferrari 355-F1. I cant believe an mr2 would beat that... if so... GOOD SHIT! Shocked
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Recent Kills Tue, 02 November 2004 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heading towards smithfield, saturday morning about 10am,stopped at the lights after the bridge where the ford dealership is on the left, a nice Red Vy clubsport you know the ones with the nice looking 300kw badge on the front quarters Rolling Eyes pulls up beside me, he's in the rightlane, he starts to rev his 5.7l im in the centrelane,I look at my wife as in saying yes im going for it, lights go green both of us light em up, both rear ends are stepping a little out of line, into 2nd more tyre frying from both of us looking over my shoulder the 86gte has him on the rear quarter, boosting all the way to 7000rpm shift up to 3rd quick glance he's dropped a little around the bumper into 4th he' still there, by this stage doing about 160 170 approaching long st ease it into 5th back off and then he goes roaring pass.
That would be a GTS the clubsport never came in 300kw version, otherwise this car was a fake I tells ya
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Recent Kills Tue, 02 November 2004 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, I don't enter in many drag races coz there's not much point with my car, but I chopped a DC2R along the Comenarra Parkway (for those North Shore ppl, you know the road Very Happy ) a couple of nights ago. I managed to end up behind the same P plater in a Subaru 2.5RS along the same road on 2 different nights and proceeded to teach him a lesson about shitty looking old cars.... Laughing
Vanquish
Regular

July 2004
Re: Recent Kills Tue, 02 November 2004 10:02 Go to previous message
Ive got a few, well my mate steve was on his Trek dually at the lights and a bogan in a datto 120y wanted to see if steve could keep up with the datto.. Anyway the light goes green, steve peddles like f*ck for about 50m, looks behind and the datto is at least 3 car lengths away. Laughing

I had my dads VX ss (k&n, full D&T system) for a night and i had a sr20t 180sex(exh,fmic) fly past me as i was cruising. So i gave chase and we ended up at the lights down the road, so we lined up, i stalled her up, the light went green and i launched it, he had a shit reaction time and had the nose at the commos rear leaving the line, but i just kept it flat watchin him in the side view but only just started to pull away when i hit 3rd. That made my night

The best run ive had in my 18rg ra28 was from a sprinter with a 100kw 4age. In first he was at my door but i went to change gear at about 6500rpm and the sprinter started to pull me in as it was still pullin goin for the 7g mark, but i grabbed 2nd and slowly started pulling away. It was pretty amusing to hear it keep winding up after i was done in first gear. Laughing
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:st184 fighting well past its time
Next Topic:witness to "incident"
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 09:04:54 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0067858695983887 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.