AuthorTopic
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

TA22-Roll call Sun, 28 March 2004 08:29 Go to next message
Couldn't help myself Rolling Eyes

Anyway I have noticed a hell-of-alot of TA22's around Brisbane north side lately and I'm wondering if anyone of the owners get on here.
So if you own a TA22 around Brisbane, leave a post here with a bit of description of your car.
  Send a private message to this user    
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: TA22-Roll call Sun, 28 March 2004 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1975 TA22
16x7 Performance Tempests
Currently undergoing 3TGTEU conversion
W55 Gearbox
Front mount 1GGTE intercooler
2.5" mandrel bent exhaust

Cool
TRD-75
Regular

July 2003
Re: TA22-Roll call Sun, 28 March 2004 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message

my name's mark you've probably seen my car at cruise's and down the coast.
1975 ta22
2tg/3t hybrid
lowered
13x8 and 13x6 mags
retrimmed interior
custom stereo
ta22celica_boy
Regular

August 2002
Re: TA22-Roll call Tue, 30 March 2004 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my names josh n i live on the southside
1974 ta22
2t/3t hybrid
lowered n adj. strut tops
canary yellow in colour
16inch roh adrenalins
custom interior n stereo

plus a project ta22 with 3tgte hoping 200kw-250kw at the wheels

cheers!
TRD-75
Regular

July 2003
Re: TA22-Roll call Wed, 31 March 2004 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where about on the southside do u live?
ta22celica_boy
Regular

August 2002
Re: TA22-Roll call Wed, 31 March 2004 23:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i live in durack if u kno where that is
TRD78
Regular

March 2003
Re: TA22-Roll call Fri, 02 April 2004 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi my name's Troy and i'm a Celicaholic... Very Happy
I have a candy apple red TA22 with a 3TGTE with only minor mods, nothing special, hopefully i will be able to beat matt's 18RG Laughing Will be on the road shortly, u will all know about it when it is that's 4 sure...
Oh yeh, I'm on the southside, near Loganholme...
t_temperley
Regular

May 2002
Re: TA22-Roll call Tue, 06 April 2004 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Names tom, live in tweed,in brissy occasionally.I drive a yellow 75 Ta22,2tg(for sale), dragways,lowered.
3sge conversion begins in mid may.
The Inflamable Hulk
Occasional Poster

March 2004
Re: TA22-Roll call Fri, 09 April 2004 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Julien here,

Green 1974 TA22 with a dunger 2T (no G)
Chasing a 2TG though.
Adding some doof-doofs and bling-blings soon.
Northsider.
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: TA22-Roll call Sat, 10 April 2004 21:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do ta23's count. If so i have one in a few pieces under my house. In the middle of the body work but its getting a 18rgTe in it with HFMI mags, lowered fully retrimmed and everything else i can think of. Im on south side but you wont see my car for a few more months yet
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: TA22-Roll call Sun, 11 April 2004 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
people100 wrote on Sun, 11 April 2004 07:51

do ta23's count. If so i have one in a few pieces under my house. In the middle of the body work but its getting a 18rgTe in it with HFMI mags, lowered fully retrimmed and everything else i can think of. Im on south side but you wont see my car for a few more months yet

nah the XA23's Dont count he is only asking about those inferior celicas.
TRD78
Regular

March 2003
Re: TA22-Roll call Fri, 16 April 2004 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Inferior? no I'm sure he said TA22's Laughing
Let's race daniel...
TRD-75
Regular

July 2003
Re: TA22-Roll call Fri, 16 April 2004 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah daniel! i'm up for a race! not u troy Razz
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: TA22-Roll call Fri, 16 April 2004 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok hehe

guess who has a worked rg goin in...

Very Happy
floppy
Regular

January 2004
Re: TA22-Roll call Sat, 17 April 2004 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys,

Just wanted to pipe up and say I have a TA22 as well, 2 actually, but neither are on the road. Going to make one car out of two. Have a nice black one with a standard 2T and webbers on it, that I am taking the motor and gearbox etc out of and putting into a silver auto. The black one is far too rusted along the roof and back passenger side lower rail. Sad

The silver one needs some rust fixing too but no where as bad. Just have to wait for my uncle to do the welding on it befor i progress any further.

Hope to come along one day for a cruise when its all going.

Floppy
TRD-75
Regular

July 2003
Re: TA22-Roll call Sun, 18 April 2004 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
daniel if it's like Matt's or Phils that will be no probs! Cool
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: TA22-Roll call Mon, 19 April 2004 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I actually dont know how fast it is yet need to fix its leaking problem then run it in and get it tuned.
ta22gt
Regular

February 2004
Re: TA22-Roll call Thu, 22 April 2004 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi guys my name is nev i live on the southside at 8 mile plains i have a 22gt which i just sold the 3t/2tg hybrid out of it also has a trd lsd konis all round 16x7 speedy clublines recaro seats and a kenwood minidisc/tuner.I am just tryin to decide what conversion to go for now maybe 3sg 4agze 3tg turbo or a mate in melb has some ex peter williamson grp a 3tg atmo bits.my other ride is a ra23 powered by a big hp 2.2L 18rg it hasnt been on the road for quite some time but the engine freshen up is almost complete so hope to fire it up in about 4/5 weeks.the sound of a set of 48s at full noise in a celica is something everyone should get to experience.hope to be able to come do some cruises soon if anyone is up for it also anyone interested in a club day/supersprint day at qld raceway please let me know
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: TA22-Roll call Fri, 23 April 2004 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey nev,

its daniel the one who bought the extractors off you last week. glad to see your on the forums, the rg runs sweetly (but needs a tune) know anyone who is excellent in this area?

Daniel
ta22gt
Regular

February 2004
Re: TA22-Roll call Fri, 23 April 2004 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah may be able to put you in touch with a couple of people give me a buzz and i will see what i can do for ya,Cheers nev
lilcrash
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: TA22-Roll call Thu, 01 July 2004 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my car should be on the road in 2 weeks, does that count as me havin one???

its just a blue 72 celica with a 2tgeu

crokdee
Regular

July 2004
Re: TA22-Roll call Mon, 05 July 2004 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey fellas,
New to the celica seen, but always wanted one since i got my license. Hence I got my chance when my camira blew up. hehe. funny story...

Anyway, Just wanted to add my 2 cents. I am the proud owner of a 74 TA22, with a 3T-C i think it is. Mildly upgraded carby and extractors and a bigger exhaust. Nice little package.
Red, with minny 13inch gold 5 spoke ROH's. Installed CD player, 2 6x9s, 10inch sub with 400watt amp, and designing door panels to make way for 6inch 3 ways. Hopefully all will be cadence soon, but at the moment, only mix of pioneer and jvc.

Big plans for the little fella.

Anyway, in brizzy near the gabba. so i guess that makes it south east side....or east side. not too south....never really classified this area as a "side"

Cheers,
crok.
NoYesWhy
Regular

April 2004
Re: TA22-Roll call Wed, 07 July 2004 05:33 Go to previous message
WTF? Whats with all the roll calls? Anyone gonna make plans for a meet? I was going to plan one...but then I had to go to Townsville for Ex. Anyway I'm back now and and its time to get really F@%$ING drunk! Any ideas people? I missed the last one and from what I heard it was banging!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:VALLEY FIESTA
Next Topic:mooloolaba cruise
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 06:28:08 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051288604736328 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.