Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
MATES CAR STOLEN PLEASE HELP Sun, 04 April 2004 03:26 Go to next message
Hey guys,

my friends 83' Nissan Bluebird Station wagon got stolen from out the front of his house on friday night. He has just been informed that his insurance doesnt cover theft anymore, apparently NRMA has changed their insurance policy to not include theft or fire damage. We think that it would have just been joy rided and dumped. So if you see a creamy white coloured 83 nissan bluebird station wagon with red seat covers, licence plate YCK - 62D on the side of the road can you call me on 0400491119 or post on this thread. thanks

[Updated on: Sun, 04 April 2004 11:25]

Send a private message to this user    
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MATES CAR STOLEN PLEASE HELP Sun, 04 April 2004 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What side of town was it stolen from?
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MATES CAR STOLEN PLEASE HELP Sun, 04 April 2004 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey,

Will keep an eye out, slack dead beats should be run over.

Your mate should check near the dead beat housing areas around Canberra, the druggo's usually steal cars for transport.

A mate had his Celica stolen and it turned up near some dead beat flats near Woden (minus one wheel?? No hopers just do annoying stuff like that).

Good luck.
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: MATES CAR STOLEN PLEASE HELP Sun, 04 April 2004 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it was stolen from ireland place in wanniassa at about 11 oclock on friday night. It had a really nice stereo in it and some personal belongings so my mate has really copped it raw. who ever did it must have been pretty good because they found the immobiliser fairly quickly and managed to start it and make off with it almost without anyone noticing. his mum heard the car being turned over for about 5 seconds, and then about 30 seconds later heard it being driven down the other side of their street. it only has one muffler instead of two so it is fairly loud. Any info on it would be greatly appreciated. any ideas for deadbeat housing areas?
Youngy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MATES CAR STOLEN PLEASE HELP Sun, 04 April 2004 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jinxinferno wrote on Sun, 04 April 2004 13:26

He has just been informed that his insurance doesnt cover theft anymore, apparently NRMA has changed their insurance policy to not include theft or fire damage.

I think this is just amazing if true! I would hound the insurance company some more, especially if he has the original policy (which is contractual) and NRMA did not inform him of any policy change. Of course this can get messy and may not be worth it for an 83 model bluebird.
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: MATES CAR STOLEN PLEASE HELP Sun, 04 April 2004 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am wondering whether or not he was properly notified of the changes, nrma being a big company would not make a mistake like that would they? i daresay they would cover their ass bigtime. at any rate he's luck is looking up. i drove him all around town today looking at cars for sale while keeping an eye out for his other one. we eventually found a nice 88 skyline that is a good buy, so hopefully that will work out for him. please keep looking though because to get his bluebird back would be awesome, and it means some sh*thead doesnt get a free car and stereo.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MATES CAR STOLEN PLEASE HELP Mon, 05 April 2004 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Places dead beats leave cars around Canberra (because they have driven themselves home or to a needle exchange/drug user type place):

*The Canberra Hospital Carpark (lots of cars are left there for weeks after being stolen, because they are not noticed until 20 parking infringements have built up).

*The Causeway (near Kingston), lots of cars dumped in and around there, got to check the area between the Causeway and the lake too.

*The Braddon area, in particular the back of the flats that are on Northbourne Ave.

*The area near the Tent embassy at old Parliament House (your mate would have been told by now if his car was there though)

*Anywhere in the Suburb of Charnwood Laughing. Sorry but i had to say that one (no offence to any Charnie folk Very Happy )

I am sure there are many more places but these are the obvious ones.

jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: MATES CAR STOLEN PLEASE HELP Mon, 05 April 2004 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks mate, i will go and check these places out, if any body else is driving past any of these areas, if you could keep an eye out i would appreciate it.
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: MATES CAR STOLEN PLEASE HELP Sat, 10 April 2004 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WE FOUND THE FRIGGIN THING!!!! in the homeworld carpark in tuggeranong, with all of my mates gear and stereo still in it. He is cheering, thanks for all your help at any rate.
Todd
Regular

October 2003
Re: MATES CAR STOLEN PLEASE HELP Sun, 11 April 2004 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that is so lucky, i thought the stereo would have been lost for sure! congratulations.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: MATES CAR STOLEN PLEASE HELP Sun, 11 April 2004 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jinxinferno wrote on Sat, 10 April 2004 20:07

WE FOUND THE FRIGGIN THING!!!! in the homeworld carpark in tuggeranong, with all of my mates gear and stereo still in it. He is cheering, thanks for all your help at any rate.

thats fucking great man, well done Very Happy
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: MATES CAR STOLEN PLEASE HELP Mon, 12 April 2004 16:37 Go to previous message
wtf! thats weird as shit man. If they went to all that trouble, you'd think that some of the stuff woudla been taken aswell. Lucky as all hell.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Summernats Celica
Next Topic:Best place in Sydney to get street-legal race tyres
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Oct 7 15:24:09 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0087850093841553 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.