Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
idiot driver Mon, 05 April 2004 10:03 Go to next message
I was coming home from my friends house tonight and just turned onto county drive in cherrybrook. It was raining and vision was pretty bad so i was driving at about 55kph instead of 60. anyway, i indicated to move into the right lane then checked my mirror and looked back. there was a car about 40metres behind me in the right lane so i started to move across. when i was halfway into the other lane i checked my side mirror again and saw that the car was now a few metres behind me and still accelerating so i quickly moved back to the left lane. the guy zoomed past me at about 80kph (my guess) and then got on the brakes so that he wouldnt drive up the back of the car infront of him.

..speeding kills, dumbass..

That moved wouldve been stupid in dry weather but doing it at night when its raining was just fu(king idiodic!
the car was a white holden astra with a bodykit. i think i see it driving around cherrybrook a bit and it might have chrome wheels aswell. im not going to say the numberplate but if anyone knows this guy, tell him he's a tosser and if he keeps driving like that then he's probably gonna kill or injure someone one day.
  Send a private message to this user    
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: idiot driver Fri, 09 April 2004 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tommo wrote on Mon, 05 April 2004 20:03

I was coming home from my friends house tonight and just turned onto county drive in cherrybrook. It was raining and vision was pretty bad so i was driving at about 55kph instead of 60. anyway, i indicated to move into the right lane then checked my mirror and looked back. there was a car about 40metres behind me in the right lane so i started to move across. when i was halfway into the other lane i checked my side mirror again and saw that the car was now a few metres behind me and still accelerating so i quickly moved back to the left lane. the guy zoomed past me at about 80kph (my guess) and then got on the brakes so that he wouldnt drive up the back of the car infront of him.

..speeding kills, dumbass..

That moved wouldve been stupid in dry weather but doing it at night when its raining was just fu(king idiodic!
the car was a white holden astra with a bodykit. i think i see it driving around cherrybrook a bit and it might have chrome wheels aswell. im not going to say the numberplate but if anyone knows this guy, tell him he's a tosser and if he keeps driving like that then he's probably gonna kill or injure someone one day.

hopefully its himself he injures...
i hate faggots like that
tiny little underpowered cars with bodykits and rims.. drive around like faggots doing idiotic "cool" things to look cool...
FATF driving skills
learnt by sitting infront of a tv screenoh.. and ofcourse NFSU
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: idiot driver Fri, 09 April 2004 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so very very true but hopefully he doesn't take anyone else out when he wraps himself around a tree
Andy_H
Regular

October 2003
Re: idiot driver Fri, 09 April 2004 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude that was me!!
Andy_H
Regular

October 2003
Re: idiot driver Fri, 09 April 2004 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha just kidding.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: idiot driver Fri, 09 April 2004 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thought to my self I'm about to get in an agument here Laughing
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: idiot driver Sat, 10 April 2004 00:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha.
well luckily i havent seen this guy driving around again but theres a few ricers who drive like that in my neighbourhood.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: idiot driver Mon, 12 April 2004 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fast and furious wannabes! Very Happy
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: idiot driver Tue, 13 April 2004 18:09 Go to previous message
give the guy in the astra a break man, he obviously just hit his NOS and didnt want to waste it! or maybe he was looking for the neon switch! Laughing
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:A drive in a ST-162, A Glorious day!!!!!!!
Next Topic:Raced an EA last night
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 20:00:34 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053820610046387 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.