Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Got my new shocks and springs on!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Ozzie
Regular

December 2003
Got my new shocks and springs on! Wed, 07 April 2004 01:54 Go to next message
Yaaaaay! Just had to share my joy with you all afte rriding around on chopped springs for 6mo. Picked them up on here with around 10,000kms on them (monroe GT shocks, unknown springs) for $50 and had them fitted yesterday for $180. :D:D:D So happy, so sweeet. No longer pimpin/lowrider/slammed status Sad
  Send a private message to this user    
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Got my new shocks and springs on! Wed, 07 April 2004 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$180 to fit them! that is crazy! should have done it yourself Smile

congrats on getting rid of the chopped springs Smile
Ozzie
Regular

December 2003
Re: Got my new shocks and springs on! Wed, 07 April 2004 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Beleive me, WE DID try to fit them. Had the rear of the car on jack stands on Sunday. The most accessable of four bolts to get them off we had my old man (~100kg) STANDING on the spanner and it wouldn't move. We decided 'fuck it' and got the front up to discover the inner 50% of the tread on both tyres was bald as my gf's...nevermind. So used the brand new spare and bought a new tyre at KMart before getting them fitted.

Oh, and $180 for fitting was the CHEAPEST of about 5 quotes that I got. Worst was about $480.
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: Got my new shocks and springs on! Wed, 07 April 2004 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
breaker bar is your friend
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Got my new shocks and springs on! Wed, 07 April 2004 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
n e pics of u gfs baldness??? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing im sure we could get a group buy, toymods guys would love it! Very Happy
Ozzie
Regular

December 2003
Re: Got my new shocks and springs on! Wed, 07 April 2004 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Commence the bidding. I will consult with her Twisted Evil
For the record: 21yo, works in real estate, 5'7", curly brunette (curtains). Evil or Very Mad
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Got my new shocks and springs on! Wed, 07 April 2004 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing, pics of your gfs twat could pay for your mods LOL, im sure lotsa people will bid, ask her when she is feeling adventurous, u dont have to show her head, but im sure these would attract more $$$ LOL this is gonna be hilarious
Ozzie
Regular

December 2003
Re: Got my new shocks and springs on! Wed, 07 April 2004 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
She could be talked into it Wink
After a few billies on the house I reckon I could get anything Wink
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Got my new shocks and springs on! Thu, 08 April 2004 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
let us know when u got the pics! actions speak louder than words! start it up in the for sale section

GROUP BUY: High-res close up pics of my gfs shaved pussy

Let the bidding begin LOL Laughing
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Got my new shocks and springs on! Thu, 08 April 2004 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u should check with the moderators first tho, lol, if u cant post it, ill happily buy some privately LOL Laughing
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Got my new shocks and springs on! Sun, 11 April 2004 05:57 Go to previous message
bump lol
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:need a new muffler
Next Topic:SUBZERO supra runs 9.3!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Oct 6 17:21:38 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0075740814208984 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.