Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Bluewire
Regular

May 2002

Summernats Celica Sat, 10 April 2004 07:58 Go to next message
Like to congratulate Drago on winning this years Grand champion at Summernats 17 with his Gemini wagon... Smile

Its great that for the first time in the history of Street Machine Summernats a Four Cylinder has won that great award (Grand Champion)

So what if a RA28 Toyota Celica (Mustang) won that award in the coming years, wouldn't that be great Very Happy

Stay Tuned.........

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/1/web/361000-361999/361934_60_full.jpg
  Send a private message to this user    
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Summernats Celica Sat, 10 April 2004 15:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im excited already Very Happy
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Summernats Celica Sat, 10 April 2004 21:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got my attention......I cant wait to see it.
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Summernats Celica Sun, 11 April 2004 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have to sit down for a while just in anticipation of this Shocked
Ruckus
Regular

June 2002
Re: Summernats Celica Sun, 11 April 2004 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so u gettin rid of that god awful liftback.

very nice car though..put that same workmanship into a mustang celica and itl be great!

[Updated on: Sun, 11 April 2004 14:58]

rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Summernats Celica Sun, 11 April 2004 23:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ruckus wrote on Mon, 12 April 2004 00:54

so u gettin rid of that god awful liftback.

very nice car though..put that same workmanship into a mustang celica and itl be great!

WTF?!?!?!

man that is so not cool. why do people so freely voice their opinions on RA40's like that?

your saying all of the workmanship Sean has put into his car was pointless just because it is an RA40.

wheres your fucking tact and manners you fucking tool, would you do the same if u met someone in person and you thought their girlfriend was not attractive?

i hope i get to meet you one day, see your car, girlfriend and your mother so i can freely voice MY opinions.

Greg.
Regular

November 2003
Re: Summernats Celica Sun, 11 April 2004 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keep cool Rob...not everyone has seen the light with the RA40 other than B'Wire, you and me and a few others,,,thats the RA40 that got International Car of the year in 1978 you recall.. Cheers..
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Summernats Celica Sun, 11 April 2004 23:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks greg, im not saying the RA40 is pretty, im just totally fucked as to why people so freely and without remorse put shit on them, even toward the best example of an RA40 in australia.

there is no other toyota that this happens with.

im over the line now, its open season...
Bluewire
Regular

May 2002

Re: Summernats Celica Mon, 12 April 2004 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know that Ruckus was only kidding around and he may not of seen Bluewire in real life to respect the workmanship...

I agree that the RA40 Celica doesn't look the best...ass the front end of the 1978 to 1979 with the round head lights.

The improvement in 1980 on the square head lights was better but the rear was still ugly.....

So you can see why HIGHIQ changed his front end
http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/1/web/361000-361999/361934_54.jpg

And as for BLUEWIRE we i did channged the rear to make it look beter
http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/1/web/361000-361999/361934_37.jpg

Remember that im gona change the body on a RA28 lift back Celica and you may not like that too.....
Sean....
Greg.
Regular

November 2003
Re: Summernats Celica Mon, 12 April 2004 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maybe when B/Wire picks over what he wants for the next project he will leave the rest by the side of the road?? Twisted Evil
On a more progressive note the power to weight ratio will be interesting in the new beastie...and some traction issues perhaps..
Greg.
Regular

November 2003
Re: Summernats Celica Mon, 12 April 2004 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maybe when B/Wire picks over what he wants for the next project he will leave the rest by the side of the road?? Twisted Evil
On a more progressive note the power to weight ratio will be interesting in the new beastie...and some traction issues perhaps..
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Summernats Celica Mon, 12 April 2004 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LMAO at rob!
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Summernats Celica Mon, 12 April 2004 21:17 Go to previous message
Bluewire wrote on Sat, 10 April 2004 17:58

Like to congratulate Drago on winning this years Grand champion at Summernats 17 with his Gemini wagon... Smile

Its great that for the first time in the history of Street Machine Summernats a Four Cylinder has won that great award (Grand Champion)

So what if a RA28 Toyota Celica (Mustang) won that award in the coming years, wouldn't that be great Very Happy

Stay Tuned.........

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/1/web/361000-361999/361934_60_full.jpg

Not If I beat you to It!! Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:SPOTTED!!
Next Topic:MATES CAR STOLEN PLEASE HELP
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Oct 7 17:26:32 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0071909427642822 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.