Toymods » Cruises and Events » Pre-dyno day nine activitys

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
icon4.gif  Pre-dyno day nine activitys Sun, 11 April 2004 03:50 Go to next message
This is a question to the topymods guys planning the dyno day or planni on attending ..

Will there be any pre dyno day activitys happening ? Ie cruise , meet , that sorta stuff ..

Just curious to this seeing as im coming back to defend my top st185 status this year ( hahaha ! hoping anhar and justen dont show ! Razz ) and id be mege keen to mae a good holiday break of it outside of just a dyno shootout ..

planning on arriving friday at this stage - depending on accomidation situation , leaving sunday afternoon - so a saturday event would make the 1000 + km trip from here really worth while !

Ive notived you guys plan the likes of go karting , paintball etc , would anyone be up for something similar sat morning/early afternoon - or a cruise to show out of towners like myself the good spots around sydney worth seeing via car ?

Looking forward to july fellas ! bring on dyno day nine and big KW numbers !
  Send a private message to this user    
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Pre-dyno day nine activitys Mon, 12 April 2004 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
entirely too far away for me to be planning Razz
a cruise is a real possibility tho, long as it didn't go too late (you have to get to the dyno day EARLY if you want to get a run before 4pm) Razz
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Pre-dyno day nine activitys Mon, 12 April 2004 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if your sunday is free before you leave to head back, possibly get a bit of a cruise organised and hit-up some twisties around Sydney. McCarrs Creek road out to Palm Beach, or a run through the nasho (which is actually the driection you'll be going home in lol) etc. but yeh as Draven said too far away to full on plan the activities yet, maybe a thread like a month before leading up and everyone can work out where to go/what to do.

whatever happens it should be fun tho. Very Happy
cheers, SS.
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Pre-dyno day nine activitys Tue, 13 April 2004 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't know what you're planning for accomodation, but I've got a 3 bedroom house to myself in Blacktown. You're welcome to stay if you want.
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Pre-dyno day nine activitys Fri, 23 April 2004 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Last year the Dyno Day was held the day after my birthday, this year it's held the day before. I reckon a birthday bash is in order. Very Happy
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Pre-dyno day nine activitys Sun, 25 April 2004 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So - ideas or Wot ?
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Pre-dyno day nine activitys Mon, 26 April 2004 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't think the board themselves will be organising anything for the day before dyno day for a couple of reasons.

1) Dyno day is a huge committment of time and effort particularly for Rod.
2) A lot of our people including board members will most likely be busy getting cars ready for Dyno day.

Having said that I'd have no complaints if you guys decided to have a get together the night before to hang out and get to know everyone. If you need help on a restaraunt to have tea at or a pub to go and chat at then let me know and I'm sure I can come up with some suggestions.

If my car is looks good to go for Dyno day or, alternatively and not worth thinking about, definately not going to be at dyno day by the start of June then I will try to get something organised.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Pre-dyno day nine activitys Mon, 26 April 2004 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my idea is mainly to make the trip more worthwhile ..

it really is a long way to throw a car on the rollers , when you think about it - so another hook to make the drive worthwhile would be sweet .

I enjoyed dyno day last time i was up - but outide of that id have loved to have seen sydney a little more the day before or after OR catch up with a few more members the night before for a social thing

Re ideas - im fresh out of them - i dunno whats in sydney worth seeing or doing or driving to , so yeah - suggestions would be sweet ..

I understand the theory behind the day before prpping too , as i spent last dyno say saturday , helping robst162 install a pretty sweet Cold air induction setup on his car Smile
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Pre-dyno day nine activitys Tue, 27 April 2004 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Stuart, I mentioned it briefly in the Photoshoot thread, but I might be up for a bit of a cruise on the Saturday arvo'. Can't say that I would be concrete about anything yet, but a drive through the National Park (as Sprinter-Saurus mentioned earlier) can lead to some really good views/photos at Stanwell Tops just before sunset.

I'll keep you posted on how much time I'm likely to have closer to the date, but it would be great to meet up with you and any other Out-of-Towners who're making the trip up/down. Smile
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Pre-dyno day nine activitys Tue, 27 April 2004 08:36 Go to previous message
Lucid - cheers for the feedback ..

Any ideas to extra activities would be excellent Smile

re not 100% thats understyandable - its still a fair way out to make commitments Smile

either way a social dinner at a good pub or restaunty type thing would be sweet imho - for out of towners and sydneysiders who can attend Smile

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WSID Wednesday 28th April
Next Topic:1/8th MILE TIMES - Post em up
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Jul 1 15:14:28 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.13426184654236 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.