Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Track Talk » Some people have Nothing better to do....

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Some people have Nothing better to do.... Mon, 12 April 2004 14:28 Go to next message
Hey everyone

Heres my story, Pretty funny stuff!!!
ok here i go..

I was driving dads Ae92 CS Corolla down towards lilydale,
and there was this car full of some guys and some girls... the dude was driving this piece of shit Ford Meteor, might have been some old 323, and one of the guys in the back kept looking behind at me, so i ignored them. as they were turning off to the right one of the guys in the car said something to me as i went past, but i had the windows up, But I didn't let it worry me. I ususally get pretty annoyed when people do stupid stuff like that, Why don't they mind their own business, my dads car is looking very nice after a full detail at work. The worst part was this guy was driving the biggest piece of shit in the world... Shouldn't even be on the road..

But here is the funny thing...

This guy had the words TURBO in BIG words going straight across in between the tail lights... to make it worse the looser did it in electric tape, the words turbo was spelt with electric tape... it was in Blue tape, and he had the nerve to yell something out to me..

and it was STOCK AS A ROCK, standard rims and everythin!
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
So i thought, i won't start anything. i'll just know that every single person that drives past (P plater in particular) is gonna laugh their head off at the loosers.....

Looked like this i think:
But this one in the pic is in better condition hahahaha!
http://www.tommys.co.za/pictures/Breakers1/mvc-022s.jpg
So that is my story,

I hate these people on the road, don't they have anything better to do than try to make fun of other peoples car, don't they even know what they are driving??

Regards to all Toymods

Adrian

[Updated on: Mon, 12 April 2004 14:35]

Send a private message to this user    
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Some people have Nothing better to do.... Wed, 14 April 2004 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah I know how ya feel about that dunno how many times I've been laughed at for driving a camry buy some dickhead in a rusted commodore (usally a commodore driver but not always) like the idiot with old belted up laser comes up next to me telling me how shit my car was when his old rustbucket had everypanel dented and rust holes in the doors and blowing black smoke when he took off bloody pointless if you ask me!
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Some people have Nothing better to do.... Wed, 14 April 2004 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was driving behind that guy too. I heard him say "your petrol cap was open".

Why are you so upset about it? Did you have a troubled childhood? He was only trying to help... Laughing
SW20R
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Some people have Nothing better to do.... Wed, 14 April 2004 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
speaking of crap boxes..

i was next to a pintara all rusted doors and paint cover up. spray painted writing pintara and a spray painted p plate LOL comming out of the highway to mugloa rd. lights go green. BANG! car wouldnt go anywhere hahaha and they were full shocked
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Some people have Nothing better to do.... Wed, 14 April 2004 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Benjamin wrote on Wed, 14 April 2004 18:09

I was driving behind that guy too. I heard him say "your petrol cap was open".

Why are you so upset about it? Did you have a troubled childhood? He was only trying to help... Laughing

hahaha

Was it referring to my case?? or someone elses???
hehehe
Funny though Laughing Laughing
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Some people have Nothing better to do.... Wed, 14 April 2004 14:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey all

ive got a peice of shit "83"honda civic its an auto so it means less time concentrating on gears changes so i can push the acclerator down more lol Very Happy its my first car and ive had it for a yr and rego is almost out so im lookin for a new car...anyway one day me and my mate were board so we thought we would take the piss out of the ricer drivers and the like...not so much plp like ur self driving rolla's cause they r cool....
we done the follow temporary mods to my civic...
-timex monsta tacho (clock brought from woolies)
-super sick racing blue windscreen wipers (spray paint....still blue btw)
-blue rims with black mag look a like hub caps
-stick on horse power(easy and cheap modification to make ur car go super fast. justjap.com stickers)
-super channon exhaust (gaint money tin painted silver )
-bonnet scoop (breadbox)

all we were missing was the serious doof doof playin act a fool by ludacris
we took her for a spin after and we got some funny looks Shocked it was so funny...good for a few hours of bordem

we had a lot more plans for it but the sun went down haha we were over it....we were goin to get the old electical tape and write in big letters "fully sick moto sports" on the side and make supa streamline body kits to

it was worth a laugh ,

we did it to get under plps skins....i reakon some of the plp you guys are talkin about did it for a laugh to but some guys are just dickheads and deserve for there cars to die on them...suckers
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Some people have Nothing better to do.... Thu, 15 April 2004 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats why you should carry some crappy fruit or eggs to through at the suckers
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Some people have Nothing better to do.... Thu, 15 April 2004 10:25 Go to previous message
yeah lol I reckon that would make some of them look so much nicer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:how quick can an stock ae82 twin cam go?
Next Topic:couple of races i had at powercruise
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 16:21:54 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0064029693603516 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.