Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Thu, 20 May 2004 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there bright and early( damn pesky cold winter mornings).. Bags not getting the ice! Razz Razz Razz Razz

Pity I cannot defend my title this time round as the new Crown doesn't even fit into the same category. Sad
  Send a private message to this user    
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Thu, 20 May 2004 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im facing stocktake JUST before this event - they havent confirmed a date - but its happening the first week of july some time Sad

Also my water to air intercooler and GRp A geaebox also dont arrive till the first week if july so bugger Sad

Dunno if she will be ready to strut its stuff to full potential ( pre highflow turbo ) or not now ..

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Thu, 20 May 2004 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill have the rolla, u will phear teh powahz
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Sun, 23 May 2004 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill b there for this one mate will drive the car there as i will have no lic ill b pumpimg more then 161 kws at the wheels as well
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Sun, 23 May 2004 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can I get an OFFICIAL ruling on this:

Is a Toyota Lexen classed as a Toyota. ie. can one win a trophy?
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Sun, 23 May 2004 13:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is it using a Toyota engine? Rolling Eyes
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Sun, 23 May 2004 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Sun, 23 May 2004 13:53]

Johnny
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Sun, 23 May 2004 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well I'll be there in this http://members.ozemail.com.au/~tazlk/Fxgtb.jpg
It finally arrives Friday Very Happy

[Updated on: Mon, 05 July 2004 05:35] by Moderator

EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Sat, 29 May 2004 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whats the specs?
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Sat, 29 May 2004 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im having to withdraw thid time again due to Stupid bosses wanting to do stupid stocktake Sad

I wont have time to get the car up to sydney.

This is the second major event ive had to withdraw from this year due to my car shitting itself , or work commitments..

Oh well - is there any other major toymods events between now and Xmas ? ( small car sundays etc or whatever ?)
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Sat, 29 May 2004 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just blew the bottem end out of my engine running 180kws at the wheels back to the drawing board for a fully bottom end rebuild but i will still make it to the dyno day. I am hoping with more power then 180 kws
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Sun, 30 May 2004 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ouch dude, throw a leg out of bed huh? Rolling Eyes
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon6.gif  Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Mon, 31 May 2004 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stew,

No worries with you running NOS mate. I just need to check what class you can compete in.
TOY77
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Mon, 31 May 2004 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks Rod,

though since the car is in the panel shop.... the nitrous may not be an issue till next dyno day....

still interested in the set up though...

Stew
Biggles
Regular

June 2004
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Wed, 02 June 2004 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Would be interesting to come down and have a look. Probably won't run the car, although thats up to the GF.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Mon, 07 June 2004 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I dont know what chance a stock 3S-GE has in the 1800-2800N/A class but I'll be there just for KW numbers Smile
JZX90T
Occasional Poster

December 2003

Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Tue, 08 June 2004 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, just wondering who else is in the over 2400cc forced induction group (who is a financial member & will be going.)I want to know what i'm up against! Very Happy
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Wed, 09 June 2004 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Car should be finished in time for this!! Very Happy
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Wed, 09 June 2004 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So do we have any confirmed numbers for this event I can guaranty ill be there.
walkie
Regular

October 2003
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Sat, 12 June 2004 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there in my newly purchased KE35
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Mon, 14 June 2004 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Siktoy,

Mate we have had pre-payment's received by some of our financial members. These can be made to Dav at any Toymods meeting or event. Cost is your run price in full and is only for financial members. Remember the day is capped to 50 cars.

We will have a pre-paid list up soon Smile

Stew,

I haven't forgotten about your NOS mate. Board meeting is Tomorrow night. Smile
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Tue, 15 June 2004 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well I better get get my money in at the next meeting then.
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Tue, 15 June 2004 23:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I Don't know if i'll be at this one now... I got to have my Wisdon teeth out the Friday before Sad No No No No No No
Kinda sucks, I wanted to see what my new car does Nope Nope
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Fri, 18 June 2004 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll have to pay up on the day, as well as membership. Rolling Eyes
ST162GT-R
Regular

February 2004
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Sat, 19 June 2004 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does anyone know if all 50 spots for the dyno day have been taken up?? because i plan on going there for a run, not a member yet but plan on joining on the day of it..
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Sat, 19 June 2004 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't believe they have yet, but we will be taking more deposits at the Club's monthly meeting which is on this Monday night (21st) (check the Membership & Feedback section for more info).
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Sat, 19 June 2004 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We had 75 cars this time last year, and it was almost a 12-hour day of it. I think it's a good idea to have 50 cars for the day.
R-jay
Regular

February 2003
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Sun, 20 June 2004 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i might go and have a gander... but my secret weapon isnt gonna make a show till she's got her new engine in and running..

RJ
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Mon, 21 June 2004 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as we all know i have had a few problems with my engine. The last being ems computer system droping an igniter on a fresh new rebuild. The car will still b at the dyno day alittle bit smokie non the less hope to push some good figures before i rebuild it after the dyno day.
Brendon
Occasional Poster

October 2003
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Mon, 21 June 2004 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if there is still a spot available id like to have a go and see what the TT soarer runs before any major mods.
That was i know what power my $$ will end up adding.
Are we able to pay on the day??
this will be my first if i get a spot.

Brendon
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Mon, 21 June 2004 23:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ditto..

Will we know if there's any spare spots before we head out on the day? Never been on the dyno before and wouldn't mind getting one done for a before and after look at the 3sgte-aw11 I'm about to start.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Tue, 22 June 2004 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, there will be a list going up of everyone who's paid deposits so far for the day. Smile

** edit ** In fact it's up already!!
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=38385&start=0&rid=9&S=d824ec988bc545 831bb4d7f53870d5f0

[Updated on: Tue, 22 June 2004 02:23]

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Sat, 26 June 2004 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pimp boy will be there, and so will I, and toobs.

turbocamry
Regular

June 2003

Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Sat, 26 June 2004 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im there for sure
can i join up as a member on the day?
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Sun, 27 June 2004 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Apparently I'm going to be there also... no car though. Much as I'd like to put a 5 cylinder 5M-E on the dyno, it will have to wait.
Bluewire
Regular

May 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Sun, 27 June 2004 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys....
Im gona be in Sydney same time as your Toymods Dyno Day.
Im gona be at the Custom Auto Expo not as an entrant but as a spectator to see how you guys hold a car show.
I would like to see your Toymods Dyno Day....
So how far is Mt Druitt away from Sydney
Sean (Bluewire)
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Sun, 27 June 2004 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
from the CDB, about 40k's. From Homebush Bay (most likely spot for a car show), its probably about 20-30k's or around 30 mins drive.

Yes Norbie, you will be there.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Mon, 28 June 2004 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Sun, 27 June 2004 22:49

Yes Norbie, you will be there.

Equiped with his very own WST-011 Laughing
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Mon, 28 June 2004 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im staying WELL CLEAR of that one!
YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Fri, 02 July 2004 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Biggles wrote on Wed, 02 June 2004 23:27

Would be interesting to come down and have a look. Probably won't run the car, although thats up to the GF.

Why? does she own it? or does she just own you?
turbocamry
Regular

June 2003

Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Fri, 02 July 2004 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my camry has been sold Sad so no dyno day for me u lucky daniel lol time for 2j in 78 cressida time and i have a go next year Twisted Evil
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Sun, 04 July 2004 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAd a great Day thanks for all the top Toymodders for all your fantastic work in gettin gthe day together. Cool

(Maybe next time we have no limited numbers)

Just a suggestion guys......

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Sun, 04 July 2004 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry i couldn't make it guys...

Been overbooked with work and a sleep in didn't help...

How did everyone go???
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Sun, 04 July 2004 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea great day had by all.

Can someone post the results for everybody? I would love to see how everybody went.
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th -Winners Sun, 04 July 2004 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks to everyone that came along. We only had 34 cars compete which was a bit of a let down but a great day was still had by all Smile Thanks to everyone who came along and made it the day it was.

I'm sure Dav will have a report up on the day soon but a special thanks to everyone who helped out with the setting up, running and packing up for the day.

A huge thanks has to go out to Dyno Dave and the guys that ran the dyno for us. It's great for Dave to take time out of his extremely busy schedule to support the club by holding these days for us.

Extra Special Thanks to Craig and Cassie for providing the bread rolls and the wicked Toymods Cup Cakes. Thanks also to Steve once again for providing the Sausages, Rissoles and Bacon on the Day. In case you were wondering where those awesome sausages and rissoles came from it was:

Harwood Meats
Shop 3/31 Lindfield Ave
Lindfield 2070

Speak to Steve or his boss Damian on 9416 5340

The rest of the results will be up soon but.....

The WINNERS are:

Killerwatt King:
Christian Canavero - 177.7kw
1JZ-GTE JZX90 Chaser

2400cc and over F/I Class:
Christian Canavero - 177.7kw
1JZ-GTE JZX90 Chaser

1800cc-2400cc F/I Class:
Ben Fuller - 166.8kw
1G-GTE RA23 Celica

Under 1800cc F/I Class:
Jason Myers - 157.7kw
3T-GTE KE20 Corolla

2800cc and Over N/A Class:
Glen Jones - 121.1kw
2JZ-GE MA61 Supra

1800cc-2800cc N/A Class:
Kirsty Shilling - 84.1kw
5M-GE MS123 Crown

Under 1800cc N/A Class:
David Radburn - 111.9kw
2ZZ-GE Corolla Sportivo

Top 4WD Class:
Dav Hoban - 91.7kw
3S-GTE ST185 Celica

Most Improved:
Luke Williams - 132.0kw (157% Increase !)
1G-GTE RT142 Corona

The rest of the results to follow asap ! Cool

[Updated on: Mon, 05 July 2004 03:46] by Moderator

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th -Winners Sun, 04 July 2004 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

1800cc-2800cc N/A Class:
Kirsty Shilling - 84.1kw
5M-GE MS123 Crown

grrrrrrrrr Mad Wink
walkie
Regular

October 2003
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Mon, 05 July 2004 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I ended up getting on the turps at a trivia night on Saturday and didn't get up until after midday. There's always next year Wink
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th -Winners Mon, 05 July 2004 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RobST162 wrote on Mon, 05 July 2004 09:41

Quote:

1800cc-2800cc N/A Class:
Kirsty Shilling - 84.1kw
5M-GE MS123 Crown

grrrrrrrrr Mad Wink

Amen brother! If I wasn't up the coast I could have given that a crack, I honestly thought there was no way I could win anything in that catagory, I've no idea what powah my 3SGE has got, but it might have been close to that. Well done all, looks like great day was had!
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Mon, 05 July 2004 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bar the baby N/A class (Never thought a stocker corolla would surprise me), I think they have to be the lowest results I have seen at a toymods dyno day. Still I had fun and I guess I'm gonna have spend some money before increasing on my 149kW. Looks like I might have to use some octane booster next year.
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th -Winners Mon, 05 July 2004 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thetoyman75 wrote on Mon, 05 July 2004 00:16

Most Improved:
Luke Williams - 132.0kw (157% Increase !)
1G-GTE RT142 Corona

I had about 110% improvement and i still didn't get most improved, this things rigged. All i did was change the knock sensor to get the improvement, he had to change the whole engine.
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Mon, 05 July 2004 05:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It was a really good day.

A bit of a pity that we had so few cars there and even more so that all of the board members cars that were attempting to be ready for dyno day didn't make it there. Oh well they'll be well and truly set up for the next dyno day I suppose.

Now onto the good side of it, there were actually a few stand out cars there, not necessarily in absolute outright power but in terms of power from the specific engine.

We had a 4AGE in a sprinter turn 90.xKW that's one tough 4A (I felt sorry for this guy not winning his class).

A car that shows distinctly just how far we've come since the 4AGE, the 2ZZGE corolla made huge power for a completely stock 1800 NA.

There was also a 1G that made near on 210KW, something for all the other 1G owners to aim for(I'm looking at you here Gold28).

In terms of the running of the dyno and the readings I think it all went very well this time around. Each run was correctly compensated for driveline inertia and consistant ramp rates to make sure everyone was on a level playing field thanks to the shoot out mode software. All of the runs were done with the correct atmospheric info as well to keep things even, the temp in the dyno room went up by about 11 degrees between the first and last run, the humidity and barometric pressure also reduced during the day.

I'd like to express thanks to Dave and the other guys that ran the dyno for us, without them we couldn't have these days. It's great having an approachable dyno operator who is really interested in the cars that run on the dyno. This interest was amply demonstrated when Dave was very reluctant to run one of the cars that blew a heap of smoke. The owner was confident the car was fine but it wasn't worth the risk of messing up a fun day by having a car go pop on the dyno.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Mon, 05 July 2004 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Awesome day!

Great to finally put faces to names!

oh and my reading was down 0.3kw's Crying or Very Sad

2J powahz!
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Mon, 05 July 2004 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well.. I should be able to get another healthy gain by the next dyno day, having the fuel ratios go somewhere down near 9ish doesnt help. but it should be all sorted by the next dyno day and hoping for around 170ish
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th -Winners Mon, 05 July 2004 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alchemist RobST162 is growlings because the crown only beat him by 1kw to win that class. next time rob Wink

Hehe Draza mate only just beat me, I got 107kw @ wheels, funny enough I remember that morning that I forgot (doh Surprised ) to put my K&N back in so I was running the crappy paper filters you buy from autobarn still Rolling Eyes
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Mon, 05 July 2004 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Had a great day yesterday - Special thanks go out to everyone who helped in one way or another, be it working the bbq or helping with getting the shade tent set up! Laughing

Let's see some photos & video from the day people!! Very Happy
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Mon, 05 July 2004 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Best stock 4age Very Happy

http://www.rollamods.com/witzl/sml-ae71-dyno.jpg
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Mon, 05 July 2004 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wiso, u could have beaten me, another 2kw and u had me, next time it will be more of a challenge. I hopefully will get it to about 130kw by next dyno day. I should be able to do this with a front mount and a good tune.

i'll be working on getting it read for dragging after i get that work done. Body work, more grip, suspension, etc.

CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Mon, 05 July 2004 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im with miss rolla, i believe the small numbers was because of the limit, alot of people are unable to commit till either that morning or a couple of days before due to other oblegations. I wasnt willing to drive 2 hours on a guess let alone the canbera celica club

glad it was a great day and spewing i couldnt catch up with a few of you guys

c
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Mon, 05 July 2004 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My photos are up.

Didn't take many photos of cars 'coz I figured everyone else would do that. Smile

http://www.toymods.org.au/gallery/thumbnails.php?a lbum=40

Send me your photos!
toymods@nark.is-a-geek.com
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Mon, 05 July 2004 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Draza wrote on Mon, 05 July 2004 18:45

wiso, u could have beaten me, another 2kw and u had me, next time it will be more of a challenge.

Next time I won't really care though, cause I'll have 4A(GE) powah Very Happy but go real wheel, go rear wheel Very Happy
Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Dyno Day 9 Official results table
Next Topic:Anyone comming to the Creek this WED???
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 15:54:42 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0096170902252197 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.