Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » NT/TAS » Canberra Celica Group - Beer O'clock Tonight (Tuesday 20 April 2004)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Canberra Celica Group - Beer O'clock Tonight (Tuesday 20 April 2004) Tue, 20 April 2004 02:52 Go to next message
Anyone interested in a Beer and a Toyota chat!

We are having a CCG Beer O'clock tonight (Tuesday, 20 April 2004), at the WODEN YAMBA CLUB (Irving St down from Philip pool), commencing 7pm. Just a good excuse to get together for a bit of a chatfest to see how everyone is motoring. (This time is the southside turn but next time will be at Anthony's 'Major Mitchell Tavern' again, as we were really looked after there last Beer O'clock)

Of course all Toyota fans are welcome to come along andmeet up.
Cheers
Mitch & Phil
  Send a private message to this user    
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group - Beer O'clock Tonight (Tuesday 20 April 2004) Tue, 20 April 2004 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
But, ..., but, ..., but, ..., I'm in Perth?!!! Sad Shocked Laughing Still, I suppose if I jump in the Celica and drive like a mad man, I could be there in two days!!!
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group - Beer O'clock Tonight (Tuesday 20 April 2004) Tue, 20 April 2004 22:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Clint....cold beer is waiting for you so whats stopping you????? Suppose its the decisionn on what care to take for the trip eh.

So are are our WA brethren definately coming to the Toyota Nationals in Dubbo in 05???????
Cheers
Mitch
Canberra Mitch not that other excellent fella Templar)
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group - Beer O'clock Tonight (Tuesday 20 April 2004) Wed, 21 April 2004 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My determination for coming will be what else I can also do while over there, but yes, thinking about it!
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group - Beer O'clock Tonight (Tuesday 20 April 2004) Fri, 30 April 2004 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Summernats is the answer to what else Perth people can do in Canberra while drinking beer with Canberra people !
And thanks Mitch, for those kind words.
Cheers,
Mitch.
(And still laughing at 'FFF' for our mate Phil)
Laughing
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group - Beer O'clock Tonight (Tuesday 20 April 2004) Fri, 30 April 2004 01:11 Go to previous message
Mitch

We had PLENTY to drink at Dubbo and almost as many V8s(1UZs) there as Summernats! So whats stopping you and Clint organising our WA Chapter cruise over for TOYNATS 2005?????

Bet Phil would be rapped to catch up with you after all these yaers.

Cheers

The other 'Eastern' Mitch
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Any Canberra people going to be cruising around on Friday night (30th April)??
Next Topic:Perth Mechanic for Toyotas
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 14:36:20 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0050420761108398 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.