Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney AE86 Night 'touge' Cruise! - Saturday 26th June 4:00pm!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney's Next Big AE86 Event! - It's suggestion time guys and gals! Tue, 18 May 2004 22:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok sounds good. Here's my vote for Saturday 26th June
Gives Garth the week to get a route and gives the rest of us time to get things our cars in order (for those who need it).

I guess there is a question of TIME still. =/

Send a private message to this user    
John K
Regular

August 2003

Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney's Next Big AE86 Event! - It's suggestion time guys and gals! Wed, 19 May 2004 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can see this post going over 3 pages Laughing

Sat 26th of June is fine with me. It will give me time to put the front splitter on. Very Happy

As for the time Confused Garth????

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney's Next Big AE86 Event! - It's suggestion time guys and gals! Wed, 19 May 2004 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saturday 26th june seems good

time will be 1pm ish
and will continue well into a night cruise

EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney's Next Big AE86 Event! - It's suggestion time guys and gals! Wed, 19 May 2004 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can someone please give me a bonnet? i have driven my car without a bonnet before but ppl look at me funny Rolling Eyes
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney's Next Big AE86 Event! - It's suggestion time guys and gals! Wed, 19 May 2004 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I might be able to hook u up with a trashed one (but usable) =p. PM me if your interested.
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney's Next Big AE86 Event! - It's suggestion time guys and gals! Wed, 19 May 2004 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i already have a trashed one Razz the plan was to just get a straight one so i can get my car one the road even if the colours are mismatched temporarily. i was also hoping to do a conversion before painting.
Ribbo
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney's Next Big AE86 Event! - It's suggestion time guys and gals! Thu, 20 May 2004 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well of all the Saturdays you could pick.......... this is the best haha
You pick the 1 week I have a bye in soccer Laughing
so I like that date lots
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney's Next Big AE86 Event! - It's suggestion time guys and gals! Thu, 20 May 2004 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i agree with Ribbo, the 26th of June seems like a good date, it doesnt seem as though anyone has any objections to it either. Smile

its 5 weeks away so that would be enough notice for people to get organised. hell theres even an off chance i might have my gze in by then lol. Very Happy
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney's Next Big AE86 Event! - It's suggestion time guys and gals! Thu, 20 May 2004 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yay i got a bonnet Very Happy bit dodgy but better than my current crinkle-cut version Very Happy Very Happy
SLY16V
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney's Next Big AE86 Event! - It's suggestion time guys and gals! Fri, 21 May 2004 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so whos actually coming on this cruise guys???
hopefully the sprinter will be on th road in 3weeks so i'll be there...
so where is the cruise too cause i dont care where its to just aslong as theres chicks and a place a give it a hit without coppers harrasing us...

cheers
Hachi Roku Trueno
Regular

February 2003

Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney's Next Big AE86 Event! - It's suggestion time guys and gals! Fri, 21 May 2004 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My stage 2 mods should be in and car dyno tuned by next week.
Bring it on guys!

Garth, can you bring down some Levin (zenki) sticker sets when you come down tonight?

thanks

Ben
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney's Next Big AE86 Event! - It's suggestion time guys and gals! Sat, 22 May 2004 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill be there, where ever the hell it is.

Steve
mrf_ool
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney's Next Big AE86 Event! - It's suggestion time guys and gals! Sun, 23 May 2004 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
26 is fine with me. but we from taree my mate does know some parts of sydney some can we get a map organised when the route is finialised. time aswell cant wait to see so many sprinters at one tine..

[Updated on: Sun, 23 May 2004 06:15]

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney's Next Big AE86 Event! - It's suggestion time guys and gals! Sun, 23 May 2004 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hachi Roku Trueno wrote on Fri, 21 May 2004 11:25

My stage 2 mods should be in and car dyno tuned by next week.
Bring it on guys!

Garth, can you bring down some Levin (zenki) sticker sets when you come down tonight?

thanks

Ben

i saw these mods

holy shit

bens car is becoming very very very nice
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney's Next Big AE86 Event! - It's suggestion time guys and gals! Sun, 23 May 2004 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mrf_ool wrote on Sun, 23 May 2004 16:13

26 is fine with me. but we from taree my mate does know some parts of sydney some can we get a map organised when the route is finialised. time aswell cant wait to see so many sprinters at one tine..

We could meet up in Maitland/Hexham/East Maitland then head down together if you like.
mrf_ool
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney's Next Big AE86 Event! - It's suggestion time guys and gals! Mon, 24 May 2004 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like the "plan"
mrf_ool
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney's Next Big AE86 Event! - It's suggestion time guys and gals! Tue, 25 May 2004 22:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
o.k 4 1/2 weeks away i know its along time still but anymore info..???????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????
its just because we have a long drive to come for this and dont want to miss it for the world.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney's Next Big AE86 Event! - It's suggestion time guys and gals! Wed, 26 May 2004 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Awesome. The b*tch should be on the road by then! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney's Next Big AE86 Event! - It's suggestion time guys and gals! Wed, 26 May 2004 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont worry you wont miss anything

im flat out recently, this may have to take a backseat for another week
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney's Next Big AE86 Event! - It's suggestion time guys and gals! Wed, 26 May 2004 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep keep delaying... more chance of me coming Laughing
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney's Next Big AE86 Event! - It's suggestion time guys and gals! Wed, 26 May 2004 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EVOSTi wrote on Wed, 26 May 2004 21:57

yep keep delaying... more chance of me coming Laughing

haha

no worries
SLY16V
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney's Next Big AE86 Event! - It's suggestion time guys and gals! Sat, 29 May 2004 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah take your time garth, im in no rush...Very Happy
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney's Next Big AE86 Event! - It's suggestion time guys and gals! Thu, 03 June 2004 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone still alive?
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney's Next Big AE86 Event! - It's suggestion time guys and gals! Thu, 03 June 2004 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am
sorry guys
just work is quite full on at the moment
busybusy :\

SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney's Next Big AE86 Event! - It's suggestion time guys and gals! Sun, 06 June 2004 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can i drive my sprinter at brake neck speeds and terrorise every 1 on the road at this or is it more of a sunday school drive
seriously never being to a cruise here does any shit like this happen?

do you tell the gostapo "police" to fuck off and mind there own buisness

is it more like the film convoy if so can i be rubber duck

seriously i will be there will take time out from wrecking sprinters and maybe keep 1 for this event and then wreck it on the monday after
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney's Next Big AE86 Event! - It's suggestion time guys and gals! Sun, 06 June 2004 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
half half

sensible driving but not crazy and not grandpa

Smile
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney's Next Big AE86 Event! - It's suggestion time guys and gals! Sun, 06 June 2004 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats fair all i need now is a complete sprinter to come my way

shouldnt be 2 hard to find Laughing
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney's Next Big AE86 Event! - It's suggestion time guys and gals! Wed, 09 June 2004 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So when is the cruise on?
dablade
Newcomer

May 2004
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney's Next Big AE86 Event! - It's suggestion time guys and gals! Thu, 10 June 2004 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so have we got a date, time and place yet, I dont want to miss this, i have actually got the weekend off work, the first in a long time.
I really want to see some more sprinter's
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney's Next Big AE86 Event! - It's suggestion time guys and gals! Fri, 11 June 2004 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shoulda came last time

we had about 25+ sprinters in one hit
crazzzzy Very Happy
mrf_ool
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney's Next Big AE86 Event! - It's suggestion time guys and gals! Fri, 11 June 2004 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so r we still going on the 26th or what... only 2 weeks away..
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney's Next Big AE86 Event! - It's suggestion time guys and gals! Fri, 11 June 2004 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As far as I can tell, we're waiting for Garths location/route/time rundown for the 26th?

Crap is it 2weeks away already? lol, Hopefully my car will be ready!
mrf_ool
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney's Next Big AE86 Event! - It's suggestion time guys and gals! Fri, 11 June 2004 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep it is... my cars not ready ethier but going with my mate in his.. because its better..
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney's Next Big AE86 Event! - It's suggestion time guys and gals! Sat, 12 June 2004 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will be ther in rare oz gtv blue sprinter i am collecting on wednesday and will be sold after with out the front seats as i have swapped them for a case of coke to my good friend squeak Smile
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney's Next Big AE86 Event! - It's suggestion time guys and gals! Sun, 13 June 2004 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heya guys

i think coz im busy with work and a project i am working on, and have no time to make up another route, we will be doing the same route as last time...up the old pac run to the drag strip
stuff around and chillout and back down the old pac and then a cruise into the city and home??

what you guys think?

Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney's Next Big AE86 Event! - It's suggestion time guys and gals! Sun, 13 June 2004 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh good enough for me, atleast i know only doing the old pac the 4ac will still survive lol, everyone doing the old pac all the way up and then back down will be good anyway, seeing as a lot of people left early last time and some of us came back down the freeway while garth hammered back through the old pac lol. Laughing

oh yeh, at least it wont be so hot this time lmfao!! Laughing Cool

what does everyone else reckon?! Smile
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney's Next Big AE86 Event! - It's suggestion time guys and gals! Sun, 13 June 2004 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds good to me...... 2 weeks to iron out any teething probs Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney's Next Big AE86 Event! - It's suggestion time guys and gals! Sun, 13 June 2004 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sprinter-Saurus wrote on Sun, 13 June 2004 19:40

yeh good enough for me, atleast i know only doing the old pac the 4ac will still survive lol, everyone doing the old pac all the way up and then back down will be good anyway, seeing as a lot of people left early last time and some of us came back down the freeway while garth hammered back through the old pac lol. Laughing

oh yeh, at least it wont be so hot this time lmfao!! Laughing Cool

what does everyone else reckon?! Smile

hahahah

Wink

makes it easier to organise
just this once. i promise! Smile
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney's Next Big AE86 Event! - It's suggestion time guys and gals! Mon, 14 June 2004 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No more heat i cant take the heat.

Sounds good Garth, is it still pannedfor the 26th.

Meet up at the same place.

Cheers

Steve
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney's Next Big AE86 Event! - It's suggestion time guys and gals! Mon, 14 June 2004 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
should be chilly this time. hehehe.

ill post the details again later tonight

12o clock meet? or later on in the arvo?
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney's Next Big AE86 Event! - It's suggestion time guys and gals! Mon, 14 June 2004 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
12 o'clock sounds sweet. Smile

we meetin' at Thornleigh RTA again yeah? Smile
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney's Next Big AE86 Event! - It's suggestion time guys and gals! Mon, 14 June 2004 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
same same
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney's Next Big AE86 Event! - It's suggestion time guys and gals! Mon, 14 June 2004 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im also partial to a cruise thru the city + down to the royal national park + out thru the other side

at night that is...

we shall see
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney's Next Big AE86 Event! - It's suggestion time guys and gals! Tue, 15 June 2004 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmmmm i think a later meet up time would be more suitable. I think the sun down/night atmosphere would add flavour to this cruise, and better for us forced induction boys Very Happy besides, the sun makes you so sleepy and drowsy hehe

what you guys think? I think OP suits night waaaaay better....4pm meet? RTA is good. Go thru OP all the way to where we were last time, stop for a few minutes, and then cruise back down the freeway toward the Pacfic Highway, past Chatswood and thru toward the city. Aiming toward the industrial streets under the bridge (Rocks side) for snappies ?!?! and then head toward Natio?? Rolling Eyes

just a suggestion

edit: Garth, we need a roll call Cool

[Updated on: Tue, 15 June 2004 00:33]

mrf_ool
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney's Next Big AE86 Event! - It's suggestion time guys and gals! Tue, 15 June 2004 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
o.k its still 26th i can gather. but for us new comers as we do not come from sydney..the starting time and place is a need to so we can meet up...
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney's Next Big AE86 Event! - It's suggestion time guys and gals! Tue, 15 June 2004 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CHECK THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney AE86 Night 'touge' Cruise! - Saturday 26th June 4:00pm! Tue, 15 June 2004 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney AE86 Night 'touge' Cruise! - Saturday 26th June 4:00pm! Tue, 15 June 2004 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Wed, 21 April 2004 17:00

[. Fang the Shit out of the hachirokus all the way out to the 'drag strip' around 5:30 on Pile Road.

HEEHE.......I LIKIE
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney AE86 Night 'touge' Cruise! - Saturday 26th June 4:00pm! Tue, 15 June 2004 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude tell sway and the newie team if you see them

guys.. spread the word
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney AE86 Night 'touge' Cruise! - Saturday 26th June 4:00pm! Tue, 15 June 2004 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i wont be goin'. Rolling Eyes
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney AE86 Night 'touge' Cruise! - Saturday 26th June 4:00pm! Tue, 15 June 2004 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how come man?

car off the road?
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney AE86 Night 'touge' Cruise! - Saturday 26th June 4:00pm! Tue, 15 June 2004 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah sure is, doing turbo conversion. its taking longer than expected, but so does everything with cars. Rolling Eyes
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney AE86 Night 'touge' Cruise! - Saturday 26th June 4:00pm! Tue, 15 June 2004 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EVOSTi wrote on Tue, 15 June 2004 17:42

yeah sure is, doing turbo conversion. its taking longer than expected, but so does everything with cars. Rolling Eyes

hey kev im sure you can hitch a ride with someone in one of the 86's, catch a ride with me or rob to the meetup then if someone has a spare seat shotgun with 'em or ride with us!! Very Happy

up to you dude, at least then you can still marvel at all the hachi's. Cool
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney AE86 Night 'touge' Cruise! - Saturday 26th June 4:00pm! Thu, 17 June 2004 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone?

looks to be pretty small this time. :\
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney AE86 Night 'touge' Cruise! - Saturday 26th June 4:00pm! Thu, 17 June 2004 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
start sending out those mass PM's Garth!
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney AE86 Night 'touge' Cruise! - Saturday 26th June 4:00pm! Thu, 17 June 2004 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there. That's for damn sure. Very Happy
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney AE86 Night 'touge' Cruise! - Saturday 26th June 4:00pm! Thu, 17 June 2004 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mass PM sent.

all of those from the other ae86 cruise have been notified
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney AE86 Night 'touge' Cruise! - Saturday 26th June 4:00pm! Thu, 17 June 2004 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill give confirmation as the date draws closer.

I would be 100% however a few things still need to be done to get my baby off the jacks in the garage!

EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney AE86 Night 'touge' Cruise! - Saturday 26th June 4:00pm! Thu, 17 June 2004 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate ill see whats happening closer to the date. ill prob use the day to work on my car but if not i might have to scab a ride with you or Rob Smile just worked on it for a couple of hours then which didnt even make any difference ont he grand scale of things. soooo much to do Sad
SLY16V
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Sydney AE86 Night 'touge' Cruise! - Saturday 26th June 4:00pm! Thu, 17 June 2004 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
dont think i'll be there either Sad car is taking longer than expected like evosti...
i'll see if i can make it in my brothers celica cause i wanna see some hachi's together...

sorry fellas
Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Anyone comming to the Creek this WED???
Next Topic:any cruizes near the gold coast soon????
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 11:25:34 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0082049369812012 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.