Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Track Talk » F%@*HEAD broke into my sister RX7!! ABSOLUTE TOOL!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
rx793
Forums Junkie

June 2003

F%@*HEAD broke into my sister RX7!! ABSOLUTE TOOL!! Mon, 26 April 2004 09:13 Go to next message
Some cockknocker broke into my sisters RX7 series 3 while she was at the movies on friday night. They didnt take anything, they didnt break any windwows, didnt do a thing. All the deck and everything, was still in the car and they didnt touch it.
They got in using a coathanger through top of the window, and after bypassing the electric immabiliser with a scanner (Which they left in the passenger seat), they realised my sister had also cut the fuel line with the factory immobiliser key for the fuel tank. So they jammed something in that and snapped it off tring to turn on the fuel. My sister found the car reversed into a parking bay about 10 spots from where she left it, all re-locked. The perpetrator musta got it started with the fuel that was left in the carbie, got about 20 meters and then it conked out, so he just got up and left...with half his gear in the car. Like seriously what a fuckin retard? ill stab him/her if i find out who it was coz now i gotta take apart the immobilser key barrel to find out what the hell they snapped off inside it.
Bastards get your own shit. If any thiefs think of touchin my car ill find them reguardless...and beat their heads with a bloody stick Very Happy GET THAT ASSHOLES !@
(no offence to the toymods teams u guys are da bomb Razz)
But yeh...idiot!
  Send a private message to this user    
Ozzie
Regular

December 2003
Re: F%@*HEAD broke into my sister RX7!! ABSOLUTE TOOL!! Mon, 26 April 2004 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you haven't already done so, I wouldn't touch any of the gear that was left in the car - give it to the cops and make a formal statement. They might be able to fingerprint it.
rx793
Forums Junkie

June 2003

icon13.gif  Re: F%@*HEAD broke into my sister RX7!! ABSOLUTE TOOL!! Mon, 26 April 2004 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Unfortunatly my sis got home at 12 after ordering tow truck came in and dumped it all on my bed. i did think of gettin it processed. but seeing that the scanner is apparently about 400 dollars worth and its a sick tool kit, small sidecutters, awesome pliers screwdirvers and all as well. I figure, ill keep his shit and just repair the lock for a bit of hassle. So i got him back in a way. Just pissed bout the screwin around
he could have AT LEAST not bothered with the fuel tap and jsut left his shit ne way Very Happy leaving me a WIN WIN situation? Yeh kewl
lol
Very Happy
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: F%@*HEAD broke into my sister RX7!! ABSOLUTE TOOL!! Mon, 26 April 2004 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah there some absoulte tools around the best one i can think off was a mate of mine who got his car broken into and the idiot who broke in to my mates mazda stole like $2.50 broke in by smashing the drivers side window while the passanger side door was unlocked? smart hey, stereo was still in tact brand new monster tacho STILL THERE what a wanker well at least you kinda got him back but still he shouldn't of even gone in ya sisters car in the first place
rx793
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: F%@*HEAD broke into my sister RX7!! ABSOLUTE TOOL!! Mon, 26 April 2004 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL, well i just finished pulling the lock apart and getin it goin again. I found a ball of crumpled wire in the lock. What the fuk>? dickhed ay. What a mission. But now it runs good so ya know. Awesome.
Still how can people be so dumb> let alone selfish. If i eva catch anyone touchin my celica ill do more than get pissed off i tell ya. I cought a guy a while back running a key down my cousins 2000 model supra. I scared the tits off that wanker he was prolly only 12yrs old or sommin but i havea feelin he wet his pants or sommin i was so angry. I cant stand it hey.
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: F%@*HEAD broke into my sister RX7!! ABSOLUTE TOOL!! Mon, 26 April 2004 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rx793 wrote on Mon, 26 April 2004 22:39

I cought a guy a while back running a key down my cousins 2000 model supra. I scared the tits off that wanker he was prolly only 12yrs old or sommin but i havea feelin he wet his pants or sommin i was so angry. I cant stand it hey.

You let him live?
rx793
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: F%@*HEAD broke into my sister RX7!! ABSOLUTE TOOL!! Mon, 26 April 2004 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wish i hadnt an if i wasnt worried about stayin outa the slammer i would have run the key down his side and see how he liked it. I should hav followd the kid home n shit but nah.
I just gav him a scare..if he was older i woulda beet the piss outa him but a 16yr old beetin the piss outa a twig style 12 yr old kid in a carpark isnt a good look.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: F%@*HEAD broke into my sister RX7!! ABSOLUTE TOOL!! Tue, 27 April 2004 15:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whats the scanner look like? I've got a learning remote for my old car alarm, its only good for one frequecy and takes lotsa tweaking to get it working properly, no good on my MR2 as it has 68 Billion Rolling codes, so the remote says....Its abit scarey that your code gets scanned as you enter your car, is it some dodgy homemade thing, or something you could buy?

Shame about your sis's car, hope you find them, big win on all the tools!
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: F%@*HEAD broke into my sister RX7!! ABSOLUTE TOOL!! Wed, 28 April 2004 15:22 Go to previous message
Allan wrote on Mon, 26 April 2004 22:54

rx793 wrote on Mon, 26 April 2004 22:39

I cought a guy a while back running a key down my cousins 2000 model supra. I scared the tits off that wanker he was prolly only 12yrs old or sommin but i havea feelin he wet his pants or sommin i was so angry. I cant stand it hey.

You let him live?

I would taken him to his parents and demand that they pay to get a new paint job for the Supra, and pay for the trouble. If they don't, take them to court.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:"yo, it's broken!"
Next Topic:Sprinter vs. HSV GTS vs. SS
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 11:48:02 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053579807281494 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.