Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » NT/TAS » Any Canberra people going to be cruising around on Friday night (30th April)??

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Any Canberra people going to be cruising around on Friday night (30th April)?? Wed, 28 April 2004 06:36 Go to next message
As the title says, might head out for a cruise around, nothing planned, just keen to drive around a bit as I haven't driven the car since the last Canberra cruise really.

Will anyone else be out??

[Updated on: Wed, 28 April 2004 06:44]

Send a private message to this user    
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Any Canberra people going to be cruising around on Friday night (30th April)?? Thu, 29 April 2004 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
normally I would be, but that particular friday I will be getting dragged around the clubs in civic.

but if I get bored with that and ditch my "friends" Rolling Eyes
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: Any Canberra people going to be cruising around on Friday night (30th April)?? Thu, 29 April 2004 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll prob be out, if the sprinter's finished in time, i'll give you a run so i can see how slow a supercharged sprinteris against a turbo rolla.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Any Canberra people going to be cruising around on Friday night (30th April)?? Fri, 30 April 2004 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No worries Joel, I just haven't driven my car much lately so I thought I would take it out for a spin tonight, got a few people who a keen for a roll around town.

Good to hear the Sprinter is nearly ZE'd SprinterBoy, let us know when it's going and I will be keen to give it a run.

I saw you were looking for a clutch in another post, mine runs a 4 puck brass button, solid centre clutch with a custom made pressure plate that apparently has a shiteload of clamping pressure and it is easy as to drive around town, my girlfriend drives it easy as anything too.

If you want one quickly I am sure there is someone in town with a heavy duty daikin 4A clutch, try the usual clutch places eg molonglo brake and clutch etc. But also try Repco and Autopro etc as many of them are Daikin dealers and keep stuff in stock.

Cheers.
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Any Canberra people going to be cruising around on Friday night (30th April)?? Fri, 30 April 2004 07:08 Go to previous message
yeah im sure ill be and about as per every friday,

nice cold air is good for boost!
ill be sure to wave you down or something if i see you shane.

cheers gumby
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:need rust cut out in perth!!
Next Topic:Canberra Celica Group - Beer O'clock Tonight (Tuesday 20 April 2004)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 14:54:58 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01457405090332 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.