Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » 3T, T50, Weber, Extractors, New Clutch, Running - $500

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
biohazard TA22
Regular

September 2003
3T, T50, Weber, Extractors, New Clutch, Running - $500 Thu, 29 April 2004 04:26 Go to next message
Located in Adelaide

3T Engine - Reconditioned 1999, approx 40,000kms since, Slick 50 used with majority of oil changes, Extremely reliable, rebuilt distributor, regular dyno tunes, always warmed up before driving.

T50 Gearbox - This unit replced my original Gearbox (the one that was in the car when I bought it) and was 110% on the old one. No rattles, no play, clean shifts. New slave clyinder too.

A New Clutch was also put in with the gearbox, all fluids were changed and the shifter has been shorteded abou 3 inches with Carbon fibre look knob.

Gearbox & Clutch work was done in 2001 and since then has has very little road time (due to me aquiring new 2tg/3t hybrid vehicle in same year)

Weber Carby is a twin throat down draft type with matching manifold. Not bolted to the engine at the moment (standard carby, ramflo air filter) but is an upgrade I had been planning and is included in the package. Rally air filter (square).

Genie Extractors, 4 into 1, also not bolted on at the moment but were again a planned upgrade & are included.

The engine is still in my '71 TA22 & can be seen running. It stills starts every time I fire it up and idles nicely. It was tuned about a month before I stopped driving it regularly and has been started 2-3 times a month since to keep the dust out. Good unit, has done me well but time for more ponies has arrived, so $500 for the lot and its yours. Ideal stock 2t upgrade. PM for photos/ more details.

Simon
  Send a private message to this user    
Xinx
Regular

December 2003
Re: 3T, T50, Weber, Extractors, New Clutch, Running - $500 Thu, 29 April 2004 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
check your pm
biohazard TA22
Regular

September 2003
Re: 3T, T50, Weber, Extractors, New Clutch, Running - $500 Thu, 06 May 2004 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Weber/ extractor pics

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=4286

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=4287

Attachment: Last Import - 04.jpg
(Size: 53.68KB, Downloaded 124 time(s))
Attachment: Last Import - 23.jpg
(Size: 69.58KB, Downloaded 122 time(s))

TA-022
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

March 2004
Re: 3T, T50, Weber, Extractors, New Clutch, Running - $500 Tue, 15 June 2004 09:14 Go to previous message
any of this still available?

[Updated on: Tue, 15 June 2004 09:18]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Sprinter/Corolla AE82 Twin Cam Steering Wheel - Melb
Next Topic:FS 2 12inch subs in box
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Oct 25 06:33:09 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0092790126800537 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.