Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » NT/TAS » Interest in a Wakefield Park No Speed Limit Day - Monday 9 August 2004

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Interest in a Wakefield Park No Speed Limit Day - Monday 9 August 2004 Tue, 04 May 2004 04:07 Go to next message
The Canberra Celica Group (CCG) is investigating who is interested in a No Speed Day at Wakefield in a few months time. We have been discussing the idea of sharing a track day with a few car clubs.

If interested, please post here and depending on interest, we will try to get something going. Details from the Wakefield Park Site:
NO SPEED LIMIT DAYS
Drive your own street car $80.00 per day
Wakefield Park licence $40.00 (annually)
Helmet hire available ($20) per day
CAFÉ OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
Cheers
Mitch

[Updated on: Wed, 12 May 2004 09:03]

Send a private message to this user    
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Interest in a Wakefield Park No Speed Limit Day??? Wed, 05 May 2004 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Mitch,

Count me as interested Very Happy , I am keen as. This will motivate me to get some better brakes on the front end (instead of just thinking about it).

Should be a good day I reckon!

Shane.
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Interest in a Wakefield Park No Speed Limit Day??? Wed, 05 May 2004 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mitch, You Know I am keen for it. Very Happy
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: Interest in a Wakefield Park No Speed Limit Day??? Wed, 05 May 2004 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HELL YES!!!!! i've been trying to get people for a track day for ages.

And the car is having it's final touches done this weekend, si anytime from 16th on is good!
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: Interest in a Wakefield Park No Speed Limit Day??? Wed, 05 May 2004 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Justin
Yep...after all your promoting and ideas of an event like this we are finally getting going on this one. Thanks for being the catalyst!
Cheers
Mitch
(Cant wait to hear the new 4AGZE screaming round the track!)
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: Interest in a Wakefield Park No Speed Limit Day - Monday 9 August 2004 Wed, 12 May 2004 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well looks like we have a forward planning target day for our No Speed Limit day at Wakefield Park Raceway.

Monday, 9 August 2004

Depending on interest, we may be able to get a better deal on the standard arangements. So far it stands at"
Track day Fee $80
Once a year licence fee $40 (was $30 now up to $40)
So keep the nominations rolling in!
Cheers
Mitch
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Interest in a Wakefield Park No Speed Limit Day - Monday 9 August 2004 Wed, 12 May 2004 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm trying Rolling Eyes Cool
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: Interest in a Wakefield Park No Speed Limit Day - Monday 9 August 2004 Mon, 17 May 2004 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
K, put me and a mate down for this one, we had to bail on the gokarts but will be there for sure. At the moment we only have his R31 Skyline to go in, but perhaps between now and then i may have my Supra/Celica/MR2.
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: Interest in a Wakefield Park No Speed Limit Day??? Thu, 27 May 2004 22:51 Go to previous message
OK we still going to do this track day thing? As i've got good and bad new. Good new is that i'll be drive around the track at very high speed, bad new is that it may not be in the sprinter, As i'm sort of Twisted Evil turning over to the dark side Twisted Evil And buying a very very quick R32 Skyline. But don't worry, the sprinter will still be by my side and is not leaving me to live anywhere else. So i can stil bum along to the nationals and CCG meets.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Canberra Celica Group (CCG) GOKARTS - 30 May 2004
Next Topic:OT from WA roll call
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 17:39:32 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0046260356903076 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.