Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Purple Monkey
Regular

April 2004
Old School Cruise Tue, 11 May 2004 10:24 Go to next message
The Oldskool toyota club is going to try to org a cruise.The day is 27th June, which is a sunday(less people on roads, less
cops). It's about a month and a bit from today but that should give us enough time to organise it all.

Many ideas have been presented such as a cruise from freo motor
museum, drive up the coast until joondalup with a stop in the middle for a bbq or something like that. It doesnt have to be a big cruise but I am opening up the floor to any other suggestions as to where we can go.

The date is also not set and can be changed

I will try and talk to other clubs to see if they are keen to join us.

club info at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/oldskooltoyota

[Updated on: Tue, 11 May 2004 10:30]

Send a private message to this user    
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Old School Cruise Wed, 12 May 2004 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be up for a cruize name a date & place
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Old School Cruise Mon, 17 May 2004 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Either way - I'll be up for the cruise.. I'll try and get some people from my list interested.

Starting in Freo I approve of. But a cruise to Joondalup? Whats out there apart from trees and things?!
I'm thinking of hanging around the metro area... maybe follow the river instead of the coast. Come through some southern suburbs and then back out towards Morley Galeria and finish up at the uncover carpark (in case its raining) so people can have a chat and a gawk at each others cars.
As soon as details are more concrete.. ie meeting point and time, I shall email a few people and generate some more interest.
Even a small group of around 20 old skoolers would be a great start! Smile

Cheers guys - keep in touch - keep the ideas flowing!

DAMO
TRD 83
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Old School Cruise Mon, 17 May 2004 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ps. Purple Monkey - can you edit the tread title at all? I'm not sure...
It would probably be more effective if it said something like PERTH: Old School Cruise
or somethin like that, to try and grab the attention of the Perth ppl
just a suggestion.
Cheers
Damo
SleekHer
Regular

March 2003
Re: Old School Cruise Wed, 19 May 2004 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds like a plan

I shood b there depending on the date...
Purple Monkey
Regular

April 2004
Re: Old School Cruise Wed, 19 May 2004 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats a great idea Trd 83 meeting some where undercover would be perfect incase of rain

I will try and get a set plan in the next few days.
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Old School Cruise Wed, 19 May 2004 14:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lauren - its the 27th of June. mark ya calender babe! Very Happy
What car are u gonna bring? Will your Celica be ready by then??

Purple Monkey - I come up with a few good idea's now and then! Razz Damm rain!
BTW what time are you thinking? I reckon around midday is normally reasonable. You don't wanna get people up too early on a Sunday morning! and also, its getting a bit darker earlier in the evening around this time of the year, so a day cruise would probably be more popular...

where is every one? I thought there would be more interest than this... C'mon people, register your interest and suggestions!!

chao
Damo
TRD 83
SleekHer
Regular

March 2003
Re: Old School Cruise Wed, 19 May 2004 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Damo,

Yea i'll bring tha Celica, all thats left to go is tha new springs, tint and some form of stereo.... and if its tha 27th of June i shood have gotten my ass into gear by then for sure!!

And if not i guess tha Soarer makes an apperance, either way i'll be there Very Happy
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: Old School Cruise Wed, 19 May 2004 15:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YO YO YO

i'l be there fo sure.
jus name a time and place, i'l either bring the supra or tha mini Laughing
ok so i'l be there in the supra Rolling Eyes

DAMO i'l send ya sum pics soon wen i get em sorted out
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Old School Cruise Thu, 20 May 2004 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lauren - Celica ... Soarer .. both good cars! As long as you are there to cruise! hehe

Matty - Look forward to checkin out the Supra man. I'll get my mate John to bring along his mk3 so you guys can compare notes! Razz

cheers peeps
DAMO
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: Old School Cruise Thu, 20 May 2004 15:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah tell john not to bring his supra ay, bloody 7m's he'll prolly blow a headgasket or sumthing during the cruize Laughing
jus messin wit ya Razz

bit of gossip for ya DAMO, "laurens soarer" is my old soarer Cool
should be a fun day Cool
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Old School Cruise Fri, 21 May 2004 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey man! the old 7M has been a reliable runner in his car. Doesn't even break a sweat! hehe Very Happy

So Laurens running a 1GGTE Soarer hey?.. nice! that car could get up and boogie!! The good old Matty's used car deals - "Keeping customers cruisin since 2003" Razz
SleekHer
Regular

March 2003
Re: Old School Cruise Fri, 21 May 2004 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAHAHA ....... no

Lauren got tha Soarer of the less dodgy variety (if thats possible buying from Matty Razz) , tha N/A one
Still a beast Evil or Very Mad
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: Old School Cruise Fri, 21 May 2004 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ooohhhh yeah they are all dodgy alright, just the level of dodgyness varies, laurens is like stage 2 outta 10, stage 2 being the gaffa tape level Razz

the 7m doesnt even break a sweat ay? prolly duznt break traction either heheehheh jokes
any supra is a sik supra, even if it duz have a crap engine Laughing jokes

you done anything to ur supra since i sore it at the sound of DAMO?

DenZel
Regular

January 2004
    -
Re: Old School Cruise Sat, 22 May 2004 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill go for a cruise
my sexc ra23...after over 2 thousand spent,,,still gotta do fix my sound system and panel work,,,sigh,,lol
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Old School Cruise Sat, 22 May 2004 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

ooohhhh yeah they are all dodgy alright, just the level of dodgyness varies, laurens is like stage 2 outta 10, stage 2 being the gaffa tape level
Laughing LOLZ

Lauren - you and me are 1G N/A buddies!! Very Happy

Matty - Just got the Supra back from the shop from the front brake upgrade.. DBA slotted, bigger calipers, new bendix pads.. Other than that, not much has happened to the Supra, just saving for my POWERFUL 7M conversion!! hehe Razz

DenZel - as long as the Ra23 is on the road - yeah bring it man!!

Purple Monkey - hows plans going for the cruise map??

DAMO
TRD 83
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: Old School Cruise Sat, 22 May 2004 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DAMO brake uprgrade hey, so u decided not to waste ur time with the 7m slug and get a real engine like a 1g-gte or betta yet a 1j Twisted Evil
u needa get ur priorities right, instead of spendin money on brakes u should have bulk ordered 7m headgaskets HAHAHA Laughing Laughing

all jokes man, i will b loving it wen you get it done.
but if u and loren wanna stay engine buddies maybe u should ask her wot engine she is gunna put in her SOARER Shocked

BIGGUP DA 1J Cool
gabe
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Old School Cruise Sat, 22 May 2004 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wildsupra wrote on Sat, 22 May 2004 14:07

maybe u should ask her wot engine she is gunna put in her SOARER Shocked

GUNNA is the operative word here!

Anyone who knows Lauren, will also know theres alot of TALK goin' on, not much else. Evil or Very Mad Laughing Laughing Laughing
SleekHer
Regular

March 2003
Re: Old School Cruise Sat, 22 May 2004 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gabe wrote on Sat, 22 May 2004 16:29

Wildsupra wrote on Sat, 22 May 2004 14:07

maybe u should ask her wot engine she is gunna put in her SOARER Shocked

GUNNA is the operative word here!

Anyone who knows Lauren, will also know theres alot of TALK goin' on, not much else. Evil or Very Mad Laughing Laughing Laughing

Gee Gabe just like wen ur Sprinta woz "GUNNA" be finished and runnin BEFORE Motorvation... and 5 months later its still not.... Twisted Evil

gabe
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Old School Cruise Sat, 22 May 2004 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Logistical problems prevented the deadline.

And besides im not doing a 'ill give it a fag respray and stick some rims on it and trim the interior and call it restored' job either. Surprised

What im doing actually requires a little thinking......you'll get there Lauren, it will take a while but be patient.
SleekHer
Regular

March 2003
Re: Old School Cruise Sat, 22 May 2004 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gabe wrote on Sat, 22 May 2004 20:53

Logistical problems prevented the deadline.

And besides im not doing a 'ill give it a fag respray and stick some rims on it and trim the interior and call it restored' job either. Surprised

What im doing actually requires a little thinking......you'll get there Lauren, it will take a while but be patient.

ooooo HAHAH u wanna no wot i think? I think that at least my car will actually start.. um EVERYTIME!!! ooo gee and be roadworthy and street legal and not a fukn hybrid POS that cost me a ridiculous amount of wasted money....HA and i'll be able to pull more chickz than u too Laughing

And as for patience, i used all that up on sumthin without a motor Razz

Quote:

Lauren - you and me are 1G N/A buddies!!

HELL YES.....BIGGUP DA N/A 1G Laughing

gabe
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Old School Cruise Sat, 22 May 2004 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Give me a sec......ooohhhh........yep........just pulling that KNIFE OUT OF MY BACK........

uuuummmm.

U SMELL BAD Surprised

bye. Freak
gabe
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Old School Cruise Sat, 22 May 2004 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damo and Lauren in the NA 1G club (fag club)
Matty and me in the High HP club (cool club - no gheys allowed)

CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Old School Cruise Sat, 22 May 2004 15:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SleekHer wrote on Sat, 22 May 2004 19:16

HA and i'll be able to pull more chickz than u too

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Two chicks getting it on in a purple Celica - I'd like to see that!?!? Evil or Very Mad Shocked Smile Very Happy Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Sat, 22 May 2004 15:22]

gabe
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Old School Cruise Sat, 22 May 2004 17:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
^^^I thought there was a kinda shit smell lurking about this thread Rolling Eyes ^^^
Purple Monkey
Regular

April 2004
Re: Old School Cruise Sun, 23 May 2004 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im gona make the map today

I beta pull my finger out and get some stuff done. I have just been so busy working on the cress sorry guys Embarassed
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Old School Cruise Sun, 23 May 2004 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gabe wrote on Sat, 22 May 2004 19:34

Damo and Lauren in the NA 1G club (fag club)
Matty and me in the High HP club (cool club - no gheys allowed)

Note.. 2 guys together, more gay or less gay than me and lauren??!! hahahahahaha Laughing

BTW at least we can DRIVE our cars!! Razz jokes...
I don't think the 1G will be able to compete with the 3S Sprinter... but thats when the rebuilt 7MGTE + other powerful goodies will come in handy! then maybe I'll be part of the "cool" group.. hehe
NOTE: Toyota's wid mad power = Cool
Matty and gabe = Not Cool!! Laughing LOLZ

DAMO
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: Old School Cruise Sun, 23 May 2004 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OI wots this "at least we can drive our cars" my 900HP supra (slighty exagerated) supra is a daily driver/commodore killa!!!
it is a reliable MACHINE BEE LEE DAT!!!! Twisted Evil

note the "but thats when the *rebuilt* 7MGTE" u betta get used to rebuilding em hahaha Laughing

i wonder who will join the high HP club 1st?
i rekon the 18RG mite out do the 7M HAHAHAHAHAHA

7M's been there blown them Cool
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Old School Cruise Sun, 23 May 2004 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man, why am I only finding out about this now!!!

Hahaha

But the good news is that I will be home to come to this one.
Lets just hope my car is ready.

And guys, keep this on topic.
If there are any moderators around, can you delete all the shit above that doesnt relate.

Thanks
gabe
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Old School Cruise Sun, 23 May 2004 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Mon, 24 May 2004 07:06

And guys, keep this on topic.
If there are any moderators around, can you delete all the shit above that doesnt relate.

Thanks

What difference does it make?

Other threads call for specific info, that may be used later, like the WA Roll call.

Crap in threads like that make it hard to search for the info you want later on. Thats why it was cleaned up.

Theres no reason to delete all that 'shit' above.

Gabe
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Old School Cruise Sun, 23 May 2004 23:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Actaully, it does make a difference.

I came in here expecting too see 50 posts about the cruise.
Instead I find 4 posts about the cruise, and the rest is just a conversation between you guys.

Want to chat? Go start another thread.
gabe
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Old School Cruise Sun, 23 May 2004 23:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A cruise to me consists of a bunch of like minded people coming together and having a good time and a chat.

There is nothing wrong with our posts, we are doing as you said, chatting.

And im not sure why i bothered but of the 30 posts, 15 of them are about the cruise. Mentioning dates and the like. The rest we are talking about what cars we are bringing etc

After the cruise if we want to talk about the day do we make another thread? Or are we allowed to use this one? Rolling Eyes

I think you need to chill out a little mate. Dont take it so seriously. Its only the internet. Smile
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: Old School Cruise Mon, 24 May 2004 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I came in here expecting too see 50 posts about the cruise.
Instead I find 4 posts about the cruise, and the rest is just a conversation between you guys.

maybe you came on here expecting just a little too much then Evil or Very Mad
gabe is right its only the internet my friend,we dont expect to be audited on here about the posts being off topic.

maybe we should get a moderated to start a brand new section for all the people who wanna be square and stick EXACTLY to the topic Razz Cool

So GABE how long till we is gunna drag??? wen will tha beast be running? maybe we could drag at this cruize cumin up Razz
i'l lend ya sum number plates off ma mini Very Happy

rx793
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Old School Cruise Mon, 24 May 2004 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Ra40 is in as long as you guys get a date sorted so i can work around it.
AOther than that ill c u all there n should b a good day,...whereeva it ends up being... Maybe we could pimp out scarborough and let all the chiks stare and call our cars cute... Laughing Cool Confused
SleekHer
Regular

March 2003
Re: Old School Cruise Mon, 24 May 2004 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aight, aight

So howz this map progressing?
gabe
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Old School Cruise Mon, 24 May 2004 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wildsupra wrote on Mon, 24 May 2004 17:05

So GABE how long till we is gunna drag??? wen will tha beast be running? maybe we could drag at this cruize cumin up Razz
i'l lend ya sum number plates off ma mini Very Happy

Mate I wanna drag asap but my car is crippled in the garage Mad .

Now you would think that a month is heaps of time to get my ass into gear and get this thing driveable, but, as Lauren will tell ya, it takes me forever to do the smallest of jobs Rolling Eyes .

And also plates isnt the prob as its still regod, but if you have a RWD 3S intake manifold kicking about your back shed then give us a shout! Very Happy

And to keep this post on-topic, I will mention the cruise date. 27th of June. Thats a Sunday. Razz .
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: Old School Cruise Mon, 24 May 2004 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha u still got it regoed, same as my mini i thort if i kept it regoed it would keep inspiring me, i guess that hasnt worked Confused

WOW wouldnt it be a shock for tha POL EECE if they caught us draggin the min and the sprinta and then opened our bonnets at the same time and went *H#LY SH#T* these mad pricks have both done the stupidest conversions and still runnin on there old plates Laughing

I'l check out the bak but me thinks that me duz not av a 3s manifold laying around, but if u decide u need a 7M manifold im ur man. Wot about an 18rg injected manifold?? any good to ya? me duz got one of dem suckers aswell Cool

and finally yeah im glad u mentioned that the cruise woz the 27th of june, i was gunna ask that with this msg, but i guess my question has been answered Cool
Purple Monkey
Regular

April 2004
Re: Old School Cruise Mon, 24 May 2004 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So what would you guys and girls prefer a run up the coast ( start at freo end at scarborough) or more inland (start at carousel Fast Eddys and fin at mundaring where the york run started from) Tell me which one you want and I will complete a map. At the moment it is the 27 of june like the first message said but if people want it sooner we can change it.

I am just trying to make everyone happy so this is a sucess.
The more fed back the better. I dont care if it gets off task a bit but try not to push it to far.

PS sleekHer did your car get sprayed at Tafe if so that is one sick celica.
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Old School Cruise Mon, 24 May 2004 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rx793 I think your question has been answered a few times over - but just to have my 2 cents.. its the 27th June.. yes its a Sunday.. and yeah should be a day cruise from around lunch time till destination.

Peewee unfortunately its just the nature of forums. I find it a little frustrating at times too - but you gotta expect a little of track conversation along the way, and I agree with gabe that most of the posts have also related to the cars we are bringing and suggestions as to where to head on the day.. so in a way it does relate to the cruise. Razz

Purple Monkey if you want me to review the cruise map, you can email me and I'll add any changes or suggestions - just to get another persective mmk Very Happy

Cheers all!
DAMO
TRD 83
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: Old School Cruise Mon, 24 May 2004 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PURPLE MONKEY im strongly voting for the inland cruise, im sik to death of bloody scabs and freo. Fast eddies is definantly a winner!!! and mundaring is cool too Razz

think id have support there too, DAMO? Lauren? Gabe?

gabe
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Old School Cruise Mon, 24 May 2004 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would prefer further inland myself though im not too fussed. At least 4 regroups though, over a few hours would be fun.

Although if my cars not mobile by then I might have to get a lift with someone. In the boot is fine, as long as I can bring a pillow to rest my head on........anyone can offer if they want. Dun make me beg now!! Rolling Eyes
Purple Monkey
Regular

April 2004
Re: Old School Cruise Mon, 24 May 2004 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We were going to keep it about a hour for the first one to try and atract more people.
SleekHer
Regular

March 2003
Re: Old School Cruise Mon, 24 May 2004 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Purple Monkey, yea thats my baby... just got it buffed too... looks heaps better Cool

But yea i wood prefer inland.... not entirely fussed tho.. i'll be there reguardless
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Old School Cruise Tue, 25 May 2004 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i reckon incorporate the 2 meet at scabs then cruize to fast eddies or somewhere we can eat?

or meet in the city so its fair on everyone (north & south of the river) then cruize for food

im hungry

just a thought
Purple Monkey
Regular

April 2004
Re: Old School Cruise Wed, 26 May 2004 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks like its inland then. Now I have somthing to work with.

Sleekher when you polish her make sure you use a non silicon based compound because if you ever need to touch it up it makes the job harder for the spray painter Very Happy
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Old School Cruise Thu, 27 May 2004 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah - In I come with the late input.. but I vote for the in land cruise too! Razz
Less hassle with traffic, cops, same old scenery...
Remember - the odds are most in favour of crappy weather - so if we are gonna have regroup points - you may want to make them at undercover carparks (for example, large shopping centers) so people can actually get out of their cars and chat - otherwise there isn't much point of everyone meeting up!

I have to agree with gabe and say at least 4 checkpoints / regroup points along the way. Even if the cruise is a hour or so.. you can still cover a bit of distance, and the more distance you cover - the more chance there is of the group disbursing and getting lost etc..

Purple Monkey man - like I said, email when you are done with the map and I will review and add my suggestions from my vast cruising knowledge Very Happy

Cheers all - looking forward to it!

DAMO
TRD 83
Purple Monkey
Regular

April 2004
Re: Old School Cruise Fri, 28 May 2004 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I might need that vast crusing knowledge. I have never planed one before Confused
wraith
Regular

October 2003
Re: Old School Cruise Fri, 28 May 2004 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Give us a place and time, maybe I can make it. I want to meet the Perth Toymodders.
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Old School Cruise Fri, 28 May 2004 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Purple Monkey - if you like I can have a go at making one up. I've not done it before either.. but the amount of cruises I been on i've lost count! And I still have the odd cruise map laying around too, so perhaps I can steal a few idea's from them. Razz
Finish off yours and I'll knock one up and we can choose one, and the next one can always be used on the next cruise..
Chances are that we'll use yours cos I hardly get time to organise this sort of thing. But one night if I have the time I will give it a go.

wraith - its only gonna be a small turn out I predict. But if you wanna join us, then you're always welcome! What car will you be cruising in??

DAMO
TRD 83
wraith
Regular

October 2003
Re: Old School Cruise Mon, 31 May 2004 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If I'm there it'll be in my cruddy Aus spec AE-86 with Whiteline suspension. & 16" RS Watanabes Razz
Purple Monkey
Regular

April 2004
Re: Old School Cruise Tue, 01 June 2004 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the run will start at carousel Fast Eddys and fin north of the River dose anyone know a shoping center that has undercover parking up that way . would you want to go to mundaring as a half way point. Confused
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Old School Cruise Tue, 01 June 2004 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whitfords has a pretty huge underground car park
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Old School Cruise Tue, 01 June 2004 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ross,
I have quite a few navigation stages that take in the Mundaring area, you're welcome to borrow from them. I have a photocpoier at home so you can pick out whatever you want if so?! There also an under cover carpark at Mundaring Shopping Centre, but it would only be free enough on a Sunday, so you'll have to stick to your date of June 27th.

Clint
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Old School Cruise Tue, 01 June 2004 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Carousel Fast Eddy's would make I nice regroup point, provided its good weather on the day. Unfortunately there's no undercover car park there so I wouldn't recommend it as a Starting point.
If you wanna start south, i would recommend the Garden City shopping center in Booragoon. They have nice big car parks, most of which are undercover.

As for finishing North of the River.. most shopping centers there have undercover parking, such as Whitfords, Karrinyup and my personal fav - Morley Galleria (which I've only mentioned in almost every post as a finish point! Razz ). Mainly like the Galleria cos its not too far north and they also got the cinema's there which I thought could be a good after event depending on people's plans...

Thats my 2 cents.. hope it helps and fits into the cruise map somehow?! Very Happy

Cheers
DAMO
TRD 83
rx793
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Old School Cruise Tue, 01 June 2004 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is ther any advancments on this? Wicked wacky day and the ra40 needs some friends. Alll its current old skool piers are giving it a big head...Startin to think its HOT SH*T
Wink
Justice
Occasional Poster

May 2004

Re: Old School Cruise Tue, 01 June 2004 15:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey yeh i think i mite b able to join u guys
i got a RA28 im on my L's though thats the only prob and my car aint to crash hot she only a project. but if im allowed im in.
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Old School Cruise Wed, 02 June 2004 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah dude bring it get your dad to come with you so you can drive it.

ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Old School Cruise Wed, 02 June 2004 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Let's not have any pretences here, like I see everywhere else around the world, if you have a Toyota, bring it along, no matter what condition.
Having second hand experience of Supra owners getting together and the Mark IV lads snubbing the Mark II's and III's, and then the AE86 crowd snubbing everybody else on the planet, "Why are people, so unkind?".
We all like Toyota's. End of story.

And Damo likes Morley Galleria as it must be close to his home !

Mitch.
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Old School Cruise Wed, 02 June 2004 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message

So is there an actual time,place,date set yet or what?
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Old School Cruise Wed, 02 June 2004 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
i'll come i'll be on holidays during then Very Happy

i don't really wanna go all the way over south the river to meet cause thats a cruise by myself already Confused

there should be two starting points north and south and meet in the middle then go for a good cruise Very Happy

i'll come hope i can respray my car in time Smile
Pages (3): [1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:CANCELLED - CCG Event - 4 July 2004 - Cruise to TOYMODS Dynoday Sydney
Next Topic:ACT AE92 Seca parts needed
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 05:39:51 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010706901550293 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.