Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Nice guys finish first (5) 3 Vote(s)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Nice guys finish first Wed, 14 July 2004 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys, my little buddy Mr. Madskillz is right....

Works a treat!

Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen.
  Send a private message to this user    
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Nice guys finish first Wed, 14 July 2004 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guys guys guys...it all comes down to tribal instint, and the culture we live in...tribal instint: we have to realise we are the dominant sex and start acting like it!! for starters women cant make decisions for themselves(not all)so make the plans be suggestive controll the next move and dont ask.assume,a womans natural instint when ever you suggest to go somewhere will be to say no...even if she has liked you for ages...they cant help it,it is instint it creates the chase situation that goes back to these times...that doesnt go for sex tho...
as for society at the moment if you are guna be another yes man to a pretty girl,then your not really going to stand out are you..todays society allows the beautiful people to get away with anything so put a stop to it!! treat her like any other person,theres nothing I like more than putting some princess in her place...you wouldnt believe how many will hang off you after you do it...anyways thats another story...anyway that is why they generally go for dickheads as they arent smart enough to remember when to call when organised,to say nice things around them,so when they actually do it really has alot more impact...glad im out of it and have found my gal..good luck Razz
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Nice guys finish first Wed, 14 July 2004 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unfortunatly i'm right but the tribal instinc thing does make sense .

1 thing i love doing is when the conversation gets boring or goes somewhere u don't want it to. I either walk off or tell them i'm done with the conversation and say goodbye.
All the things i've said i do i only do to girls never guys . Guys get respect when they have earnt it so i'm not a total asshole
Mx73_LuXoBarge
Regular

October 2002
Re: Nice guys finish first Wed, 14 July 2004 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chicks aren't keen on a sinlge guy - but when they see the same guy with another chick they suddenly realise they may be missing something...
That is why I live with lesbians. Not all their friends are into chicks Laughing Cool

[Updated on: Wed, 14 July 2004 14:31]

fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Nice guys finish first Wed, 14 July 2004 17:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HELL NO!!! iv tried the be nice thing and you just get screwed and walked all over... stuff that never again NO WAY
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Nice guys finish first Thu, 15 July 2004 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wow this thread is still pumping Very Happy
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Nice guys finish first Thu, 15 July 2004 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

That is why I live with lesbians. Not all their friends are into chicks

Thats freakin GENIUS!!!

Now, where to find some lesbos? Hot lesbians are a rare breed imho.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Nice guys finish first Thu, 15 July 2004 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I gotta find me sum lesbians
r they in the yellow pages ? jk
from a girls point of veiw am i right ???
we need to see what a girl says . i think if ur good looking then treating her like a princess will work but unfortunaly i'm not so i don't untill i get to know them.
Mx73_LuXoBarge
Regular

October 2002
Re: Nice guys finish first Thu, 15 July 2004 16:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ViPeR_NiPPleX

Thats freakin GENIUS!!!
Now, where to find some lesbos? Hot lesbians are a rare breed imho.

In my experience, they hang out in packs. My record is living with 4 at once... NOT WORTH IT! Waaaaay too stressful, so now I just live a couple.
Laughing
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Nice guys finish first Mon, 06 September 2004 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
live a couple ? mmmmm of what I wonder Rolling Eyes
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Nice guys finish first Sun, 06 March 2005 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nark wrote on Wed, 12 May 2004 16:02

Nah Norbie, you were just born a loser.

Just like me, robbo_RA40, and Allan_BHG. Except you're not ghey like the other two.

you cheeky bastard i just found this
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Nice guys finish first Sun, 06 March 2005 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha Well, you are a little slow Allan.
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Nice guys finish first Sun, 06 March 2005 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i just thought your where a nice guy - your obviously not Razz
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Nice guys finish first Sun, 06 March 2005 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Me? A nice guy? Don't insult me like that! Mad
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Nice guys finish first Mon, 07 March 2005 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And of all else fails - theres always " george! "

( toymods IRC channel joke -! you goota be there and crud like that )
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Nice guys finish first Tue, 08 March 2005 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You can still be nice but keep your manly distance from any hint of gimpy (and mostly false) 'wanna be your friend if I can't be more' bullshit. People get along regardless. My personal attitude at the moment is just to be a happy fella and not worry about women. I mean if you are gonna meet a woman and you click then that's cool. Anything that requires too much effort on your part is not worth it. You might even get a root from endless hard work,plotting and scheming to get a chick but regardless of whether you are a woman or a man, it's about respect. No one in their right mind is gonna value and respect somebody who grovels around cos it's so easy for women to see what is really on a blokes mind. Very Happy
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Nice guys finish first Tue, 08 March 2005 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DON'T chase. You have to let them chase you. It's all about strength of character. Chicks don't want a wussy man who'll cave on everything they could possibly want. That's boring.

You need the tension and spark between the two of you. If you don't get the girl... meh, move on. There's a million other chicks. Just remember that with every girl, think to yourself: "there's gonna be something about this chick that will REALLY FUKIN ANNOY ME!!!"

Just relax and exude confidence. It's all about the 'feel' or chemistry. Chicks don't think... yeah this guy seems funny/smart/entertaining/attractive. They feel it. Just like us. You KNOW when you're attracted to a chick. Chicks KNOW when they're attracted to guys.

That doesn't mean you have to treat them like crap. It's just that alot of these jerks give out the kind of confidence and strength of character chicks are attracted to. Meh... could say more but tired. End Rant.

Eddie.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Nice guys finish first Thu, 10 March 2005 16:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
griminir wrote on Tue, 25 May 2004 14:34

The Ladder Theory speaketh The Truth.

I thought it was established earlier in this thread that no one knows what the fuck girls want - not even girls. Very Happy

Apparantly it's all a crock anyway - "love" is a psychological cushion designed by humans to soften our most basest need - procreation. And that drives almost everything we do.
(Money and power could be seen as things that will make us more attractive to a potential partner. It all gets back to that need)

So.. What do girls want?
Ultimately...Sex!

Bear that in mind when your wife / girlfriend tries to manipulate you by witholding it.
We are all just bald apes who want a root. Very Happy

Mate, when can i meet you and shake your hand?

guys seem to forget the females like sex too, or do all of you think that they do it to satisfy guys?

get your heads out of your asses and realise that...

I kept a girl on a short tether for 6 months, and lord knows it worked a treat, im still reeling from the effect!

So yeah... girls like sex, if they like to play with your desires, fuck with theirs, and anything they want, dont get it for them... its not going to kill them is it? everyone earns their money and spends their money, and around and around we go Smile

Cheers,

Eldar.O.
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Nice guys finish first Fri, 11 March 2005 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
omg this thread is still going...

Rolling Eyes

so we all figured out that woman likes sex as much as you guys

ahhhh our secret is out Shocked

well i reakon that u guys don't like sex given to you easy

and you hide your true feelings about that so you don't get hurt

whereas us woman put a whole lot more on the line therefor we are

willing to wait.... Smile
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Nice guys finish first Fri, 11 March 2005 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I stand by my initial judgement
nice guys do not finish first. Arseholes who mistreat women do. Don't get me wrong, I don't idolise women or anything, but any girlfriend of mine deserves more compassion, care and respect than my friends, which means giving a shitload of all those things.
Which gets misinterpreted as being desperate/wussy etc... but fuck anyone wh odoesnt take the time to get to know me before making a value judgement like that

edit: me? bitter? never!

[Updated on: Fri, 11 March 2005 08:14]

fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Nice guys finish first Fri, 11 March 2005 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I own a mr2, i dont have time or money for women!!!! Laughing

Anyway, Girls are like parking spots......

"All the good ones are taken and the only ones left are dissabled"

[Updated on: Fri, 11 March 2005 08:26]

MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Nice guys finish first Fri, 11 March 2005 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cressida Chick wrote on Fri, 11 March 2005 18:56

Not in every case.. trying to get feelings and all that emotional bullshit out of me is like trying to get blood out of a stone... all that crap takes way too long, then you have all the 'implied' stuff, and the read in between the lines stuff.. who wants to read in between the lines?

Chances are it will be mis interpreted and fucked upalong the lines somewhere... kinda like a case of 'purple monkey dishwasher..'

Dont make me guess, dont make me wait, no reading in between the lines, if you have somehting to say.. write it down ON the lines and dont waste my time...!

I have 2 cars and 2 jobs... i dont even have time to rest, let alone try to deal with any emotional/relationship crap... I go thru enough ups and down, happy times and bad times and fights with my car than any other person/bf could ever give to me...
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Nice guys finish first Fri, 11 March 2005 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

2 cars.. 2 Jobs... you're a real two-timer ain't ya? Very Happy

seeyuzz
river
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Nice guys finish first Fri, 11 March 2005 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MFX_Neko_86 wrote on Fri, 11 March 2005 21:01

Not in every case.. trying to get feelings and all that emotional bullshit out of me is like trying to get blood out of a stone... all that crap takes way too long, then you have all the 'implied' stuff, and the read in between the lines stuff.. who wants to read in between the lines?

Chances are it will be mis interpreted and fucked upalong the lines somewhere... kinda like a case of 'purple monkey dishwasher..'

Dont make me guess, dont make me wait, no reading in between the lines, if you have somehting to say.. write it down ON the lines and dont waste my time...!

I have 2 cars and 2 jobs... i dont even have time to rest, let alone try to deal with any emotional/relationship crap... I go thru enough ups and down, happy times and bad times and fights with my car than any other person/bf could ever give to me...

Crying or Very Sad
Crying or Very Sad to the point is good too .... it has it's advantages Very Happy
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Nice guys finish first Fri, 11 March 2005 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river.. yeah something like that Laughing

Cresida Chick - Damn straight Razz
soarerchic
Regular

January 2005
Re: Nice guys finish first Fri, 11 March 2005 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
funny i was having this conversation with a friend of mine who is sexy, funny, sweet, intelligent, chivalrous and still single. in fact i seem to have quite a few guys friends who are great catches yet they can't find women. either women are stupid and do just like jerks or the guys aren't looking in the right spot which leads us to the question of - where are the right spots
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Nice guys finish first Fri, 11 March 2005 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My perfect woman would be someone who understands me and can put up with my antics. Same taste in music would be an advantage. People are saying too me you should be out looking for another girl. Why?? Most of the chicks I see seem too be the same anyway. I end up getting hurt. Life is great being single. I am able too save for a house which is something they will more then likely never have. I may have been hurt by girls before but for now who cares?? I don't. I will be the one laughing in the end not them. Yes. I might only be a labourer and yes I own a 1989 Camry. But I know I can do what I want.I will be succesfull. So go ahead say I wouldn't make a good boyfriend because I don't have a good job or a flash car. I will be more succesfull not you bitch!! Very Happy

Sorry just the way I feel about alot of girls I have ment No No No
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Nice guys finish first Fri, 11 March 2005 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The way i see it - dont look!

Ive got mates who always go out looking to find someone, do all the dressing up thing yadda yadda..

I think its better to just do what you do and keep at it.. if someone comes along they come along but if they dont - who cares?

Lifes too short to worry about that sort of shit..

Also something else - guys who say they want a chick whos into cars usually dont.. or not for long.. eventually they crack and start complaining that the car gets more love than them and they dont get enough attention... i thought that shit wasnt supposed to happen... either that or they cant be told they are wrong or theres a chance a girl might know more than them... penis size doesnt decrease when a girl may know more than you or be trying to tell YOU something... seriously, we arent challenging your manhood!

Pfft.

^-^

mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Nice guys finish first Fri, 11 March 2005 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MFX_Neko_86 thats good advice dude Smile
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Nice guys finish first Sat, 12 March 2005 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MFX_Neko_86 wrote on Fri, 11 March 2005 22:14

The way i see it - dont look!

Ive got mates who always go out looking to find someone, do all the dressing up thing yadda yadda..

I think its better to just do what you do and keep at it.. if someone comes along they come along but if they dont - who cares?

Lifes too short to worry about that sort of shit..

Also something else - guys who say they want a chick whos into cars usually dont.. or not for long.. eventually they crack and start complaining that the car gets more love than them and they dont get enough attention... i thought that shit wasnt supposed to happen... either that or they cant be told they are wrong or theres a chance a girl might know more than them... penis size doesnt decrease when a girl may know more than you or be trying to tell YOU something... seriously, we arent challenging your manhood!

Pfft.

^-^

if you don't look and you're really picky (like me) you tend to get the rejects trying painful advances, and the good chicks have hot guys cracking on to them Razz
I think like most well-adjusted car modders, I dont expect a gf who loves my car as much as me... all I expect is for her to respect the fact that I think it's perfectly sensible to pour thousands of $ and hundreds of hours into my car Smile
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Nice guys finish first Sat, 12 March 2005 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Sat, 12 March 2005 17:34

I think like most well-adjusted car modders, I dont expect a gf who loves my car as much as me... all I expect is for her to respect the fact that I think it's perfectly sensible to pour thousands of $ and hundreds of hours into my car Smile

Heh good luck finding one of those dude Very Happy You're probably gunna need it.
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Nice guys finish first Sat, 12 March 2005 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey there are some of us out here who are like that... !

If you dont put the time and the money into your car.. you dont get the car you want!

However i prefer to put more time into my car than money.. its more satisfying that way....
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Nice guys finish first Sat, 12 March 2005 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as the gunners song goes, "you get nothing for nothing"... money and time are required Razz
and yes, luck is needed, and a lot of patience, but those girls do exist! 2 of my mates with 200rwkw supras have gfs who tolerate their hobby (and driving habits), so there's gotta be some more out tehre Smile
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Nice guys finish first Sat, 12 March 2005 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MFX_Neko_86 wrote on Sat, 12 March 2005 17:56

Hey there are some of us out here who are like that... !

If you dont put the time and the money into your car.. you dont get the car you want!

However i prefer to put more time into my car than money.. its more satisfying that way....

Yeah same here. Much more satisfying... And also I don't have much money heh

Quote:

2 of my mates with 200rwkw supras have gfs who tolerate their hobby (and driving habits), so there's gotta be some more out tehre Smile

Well I got one of them hehe. It doesnt have 200rwkw, but it will be in time. My gf nags a little, but so far she's been fairly understanding and tolerant. She's even going to let me get a hoist for the garage when we get a house together Shocked How cool is that??
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Nice guys finish first Sun, 13 March 2005 22:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MFX_Neko_86 wrote on Fri, 11 March 2005 21:01

I go thru enough ups and down, happy times and bad times and fights with my car than any other person/bf could ever give to me...

You obviously have not met me yet Very Happy
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Nice guys finish first Mon, 14 March 2005 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmm Well seeing as I am one of those girls that has a Hubby who spends time on his car and money the most important thing is balance....
i think that it's important for your partner to do what he wants and visa versa.....I also think that it's important to spend time together alone then together with your kids...then time as a family
It is hard work to get it but at the end of the day if you care about someone you ain't about to go and spend ALL your time on the car and she ain't gonna want to spend ALL her time doing her stuff... you will be willing to compromise.

She also wouldn't want to spend ALL her time with you and visa versa......

EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Nice guys finish first Thu, 17 March 2005 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MFX_Neko_86 wrote on Fri, 11 March 2005 18:01

neko, your awesome, i keep telling girls to cut through the bullshit and tell me what they feel, ive had several instances where i liked a girl, she liked me, but wouldnt show any affection in return because shes scared of rejection.

seriously, what the fuck do you have to lose by just saying you like someone? turns out a girl at work reaqlly liked me for 5 months or so, i found out 3 weeks ago ffs, CUT THE SHIT!

it pisses me off, then theres the blokes with super high standards and no way to reach them, every "non-perfect" girl doesnt get a second look, and every "prefect-girl" doesnt get a look at all because hes too much of a softcock to talk to em...

this cat and mouse shit has got to stop, also, wile im ranting "ive been hurt before and i dont want it to happen again" not all guys are the same, and youve gotta realise that, some want pussy, some want a mate, some want a girlfriend, only thing you have to watch is what their doing, if they want sex straight away, guess what they want?
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Nice guys finish first Thu, 17 March 2005 06:33 Go to previous message
Thanks EldarO! ^,^

Umm, yeah, seriously, its a yes or no thing... its not a grey matter... i dont get the scared of rejection thing either.. if you hide everything then all you will do is work yourself up for rejection, whereas if you go straight for the kill, it may be a knock back, and hey, it may sting, but at least you now know and can move forward from there and stop wasting your time.. like that other chick.. 5 months?! Thats like, half a year (nearly) !

Shit!

And, kinda creepy too... id rather someone tell me they like me than, think about me and etc etc for all that time, without me knowing....
Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Jenny Craig...
Next Topic:Funniest half time show ever!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 07:52:51 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0078082084655762 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.