Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Nice guys finish first (5) 3 Vote(s)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Nice guys finish first Sat, 15 May 2004 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chrishulbert wrote on Thu, 13 May 2004 14:31

Ive chased too many chicks to face a brick wall, just to watch them go after a complete idiot of a guy soon afterwards. Its true that chicks dig idiots, and damn its frustrating watching my (girl)friends get treated like trash by them, but its only coz they're idiots themselves.

So i bought a boat and a celica and gave up on the chicks, only to (somehow) hook up with a really nice, complete babe who went after me!!! Go figure.

Technically you are now an idiot/asshole. You weren't looking for a girl, and being sensitive to her needs, you were chasing your own desires about driving rally style and catching fish, you were being a REAL bloke and scored a woman - good for you son Wink just look out when she says that you can't go fishing and that the Celica has got to go (which it should - may I suggest advertise in the hairdressers news bulletin.com get yourself something a little more manly, maybe a Corolla).
Razz Razz Razz
  Send a private message to this user    
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Nice guys finish first Sat, 15 May 2004 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
boris wrote on Sat, 15 May 2004 21:59

Go lesbian anyway and post pics...

mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Nice guys finish first Sat, 15 May 2004 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Sun, 16 May 2004 00:18

boris wrote on Sat, 15 May 2004 21:59

Go lesbian anyway and post pics...

Lesbians are cool! Very Happy
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Nice guys finish first Mon, 17 May 2004 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Sat, 15 May 2004 19:33

just remember the nice guys usually go for the nice girls, who are usually taken by arseholes.
so the nice guys get discouraged and end up living as bachelors their entire lives with lots of good looking female friends ... sound familiar anyone?

They also seem to whinge a lot about having good looking girl friends. Razz
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Nice guys finish first Mon, 17 May 2004 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nark wrote on Mon, 17 May 2004 12:13

draven wrote on Sat, 15 May 2004 19:33

just remember the nice guys usually go for the nice girls, who are usually taken by arseholes.
so the nice guys get discouraged and end up living as bachelors their entire lives with lots of good looking female friends ... sound familiar anyone?

They also seem to whinge a lot about having good looking girl friends. Razz

Laughing
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Nice guys finish first Mon, 17 May 2004 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Joke taken. There are alot I mean ALOT of nice guys out there...... I think that they have been hurt alot so it's HARD to find them ......

i have to say i agree with what missralla said, i have been hurt before by the same girl 2 times now (damn it, i will never learn) thats why you cant find us, im not gunna be hurt again.... now offically an arsehole

not really but things will never be the same, my gard is always up.

so in conculusion nice guys get no where, the only thing they get is a broken heart, and a empty wallet.
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Nice guys finish first Mon, 17 May 2004 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think I can sum up this entire thread with two words.

PEOPLE SUCK!!
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Nice guys finish first Mon, 17 May 2004 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If only I could take back the "I love you" part I told one girl I should of said "get fucked"
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Nice guys finish first Mon, 17 May 2004 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mick wrote on Mon, 17 May 2004 19:04

If only I could take back the "I love you" part I told one girl I should of said "get fucked"

I hear that.
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Nice guys finish first Mon, 17 May 2004 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

I hear that

i will third that
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Nice guys finish first Tue, 18 May 2004 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fourth
except not the "get fucked" bit. despite everything I've been through, I'm still good friends with each of my ex's
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Nice guys finish first Tue, 18 May 2004 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Tue, 18 May 2004 18:36

fourth
except not the "get fucked" bit. despite everything I've been through, I'm still good friends with each of my ex's

Not me Very Happy
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Nice guys finish first Tue, 18 May 2004 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think I'm just a sucker for punishment.
Nice as it is to have so many wonderful friends, rips my fuckin heart out to talk about their boyfriends, even tho I kind of want to.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Nice guys finish first Tue, 18 May 2004 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I was a sucker at one stage but seeing I got hurt pretty bad I've promised myself never again but probablly will happen again but at least this time I'm prepared for it Very Happy you learn from past experiences
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Nice guys finish first Tue, 18 May 2004 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im a sucker for sure i have been with this one girl for 2 and half yaear we brake up for 10 months get back together and go out for another 2 years and break up its been 2 months now and u know what, if she said Brad come back the stupid thing is i would..... SUCKER

even though i have had my heart ripped apart by the same girl 2 times already. i will never learn.... god damn love and emotions, shit.
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Nice guys finish first Wed, 19 May 2004 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR. 2 wrote on Wed, 19 May 2004 09:32

im a sucker for sure i have been with this one girl for 2 and half yaear we brake up for 10 months get back together and go out for another 2 years and break up its been 2 months now and u know what, if she said Brad come back the stupid thing is i would..... SUCKER

even though i have had my heart ripped apart by the same girl 2 times already. i will never learn.... god damn love and emotions, shit.

have u figured out why she keeps on leaving??????? Rolling Eyes
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Nice guys finish first Wed, 19 May 2004 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Norbie wrote on Mon, 17 May 2004 16:26

PEOPLE SUCK!!

The good ones do Wink
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Nice guys finish first Wed, 19 May 2004 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lumpy wrote on Wed, 19 May 2004 10:54

Norbie wrote on Mon, 17 May 2004 16:26

PEOPLE SUCK!!

The good ones do Wink

What? suck ? ohh good one Laughing Laughing
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Nice guys finish first Wed, 19 May 2004 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

have u figured out why she keeps on leaving???????

her friends my friends... dont know they all know how she was treated... like a friggen princess she said brad "can i have that" me "sure babe" wallet comes out she now owns...
she keeps leaving cause she never ever knows what she wants, shes a girl that like change, she is a hair dresser that changes her hair every 2nd week with out fail if that gives u any idea.
Anna
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: Nice guys finish first Wed, 19 May 2004 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Sat, 15 May 2004 22:00

you're the 3rd girl I've heard say that in the past 2 weeks... yet you say that after the guy's have just finished ranting about how cold, heartless and stupid women are ... does it relaly seem like there's any better hunting on the other side of the fence? Smile

a long time ago i said as a joke after a bad relationship that i think i would have to turn lesbian... about a year later i'm bi... now i have both sides of the fence to hunt
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Nice guys finish first Wed, 19 May 2004 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sometimes I wish I was bi, just for that extra chance of meeting mr/s right

but guys and girls are both generally arseholes

so I'd probably just end up getting cornholed twice as often, double the number of people to break my heart Razz
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Nice guys finish first Wed, 19 May 2004 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR. 2 wrote on Wed, 19 May 2004 19:55

Quote:

have u figured out why she keeps on leaving???????

her friends my friends... dont know they all know how she was treated... like a friggen princess she said brad "can i have that" me "sure babe" wallet comes out she now owns...
she keeps leaving cause she never ever knows what she wants, shes a girl that like change, she is a hair dresser that changes her hair every 2nd week with out fail if that gives u any idea.

Sometimes people need to be told what they need, not just given what they want. Problem is once you start doing that it's easy to slip into telling them what you want, rather than what they need. It's a very sharp vibrating double edged sword that tends to jerk around and try to stab you in the face. So you kinda have to just accept that you are gonna be wrong now and then and apologies for it.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Nice guys finish first Wed, 19 May 2004 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice guys get fucked.
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Nice guys finish first Wed, 19 May 2004 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anna wrote on Wed, 19 May 2004 21:37

draven wrote on Sat, 15 May 2004 22:00

you're the 3rd girl I've heard say that in the past 2 weeks... yet you say that after the guy's have just finished ranting about how cold, heartless and stupid women are ... does it relaly seem like there's any better hunting on the other side of the fence? Smile

a long time ago i said as a joke after a bad relationship that i think i would have to turn lesbian... about a year later i'm bi... now i have both sides of the fence to hunt

Not only that you will pick up a lot more guys saying your bi Razz
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Nice guys finish first Thu, 20 May 2004 00:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven read this and learn not to be an intellectual whore. No point in torturing yourself.

http://www.intellectualwhores.com/ladderintro.html
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Nice guys finish first Thu, 20 May 2004 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I like the way everyone who posts sees themselves as a 'nice guy'.

Maybe it is just lucky arseholes don't hang out here (or get banned).
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Nice guys finish first Thu, 20 May 2004 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rob_RA40 wrote on Thu, 20 May 2004 10:13

draven read this and learn not to be an intellectual whore. No point in torturing yourself.

http://www.intellectualwhores.com/ladderintro.html

I agree with some of the stuff on that link about women(not all) especially the part about money I know for a fact I usually don't stand a chance when a girl asks me,1) what are your goals for the future? I take life as it comes sorry
2)what do you do? well I'm quiet sure there gunna be over me when I tell them I'm a labourer and finally
3) what kind of car do you drive? yes well I could get a lone for a newer car but fucked if I'd be committed to paying it off! I'm having to much fun believe me if I was rich I wouldn't be driving around in a 15 year old Toyota Camry now would I

I find when I get asked these question will alter whether a woman likes you or not and it shits me thats not what its about! if you wanna be rich do something about it don't go hooking up with men who are rich just so you can get rich it's ok if he's a nice guy and you like him but if a woman does it just for the money I don't care thats pretty low and the same goes for blokes doing the same thing for money with women

I will say there are some nice women out there but where are they? I wish I could find one who will accept me for who I am,but I can't find any! I know for a fact I'll never be a million air so I don't worry about it I have been in the abyss a few times now its dark and cold and sad at first but not to bad after a while as I know there has got to be a woman out there for me who's just right for me I don't mean to offend any female readers of this or anyone for that matter this is all from personal experiences I'm quiet sure you are all nice people Smile
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Nice guys finish first Thu, 20 May 2004 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it would have been nice to be able to read this ladder article when i was 13.

some sad thruths in there, but also need to take a few things with a bit of humour.
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Nice guys finish first Thu, 20 May 2004 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Wed, 19 May 2004 20:04

sometimes I wish I was bi Shocked , just for that extra chance of meeting mr Confused /s right

ok thats not cool your ass hole is for stuff to come out of not to come in

Laughing
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Nice guys finish first Thu, 20 May 2004 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coronamark2 wrote on Thu, 20 May 2004 13:15

sometimes I wish I was bi Shocked , just for that extra chance of meeting mr Confused /s right

Laughing

Who are you trying to convince? Rolling Eyes

Yourself or us? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

[Updated on: Thu, 20 May 2004 04:41]

coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Nice guys finish first Thu, 20 May 2004 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
missrolla wrote on Thu, 20 May 2004 12:40

Laughing

who am i trying to convince? err draven

Laughing Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Nice guys finish first Thu, 20 May 2004 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coronamark2 wrote on Thu, 20 May 2004 14:48

missrolla wrote on Thu, 20 May 2004 12:40

Laughing

who am i trying to convince? err draven
err Laughing Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil

err j/k Laughing Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Nice guys finish first Thu, 20 May 2004 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Laughing

well said mate well said Laughing
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Nice guys finish first Thu, 20 May 2004 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol - always a good way to get a reaction out of a bloke's forum.

I'm not an intellectual whore. I dont actually torture myself over all this crap, I'm fairly well adjusted (in my chosen profession, you'd hope so).

I just enjoy a good bitch about it, entirely too feminine for my own good
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Nice guys finish first Thu, 20 May 2004 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well they say talking about it can help at times for me it does but most times it doesn't or makes things worse!

I recommened you take coronamark2's advice Laughing Razz jokin
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Nice guys finish first Sun, 23 May 2004 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wow the ladder theory does seem to be correct both in my own life, and others. Still i figured it out for myself a while ago, feel sorry for some of my friends tho.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Nice guys finish first Sun, 23 May 2004 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There is a really big problem with finding a nice woman. Not only do you have to find a nice one, you have to find a nice one who is compatible with you. It sucks.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Nice guys finish first Mon, 24 May 2004 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey does anyone know what it means if you ask a girl out and she sez no because (she didn't tell me at first but found out from one of her friends) of an issue with her ex (him cheating on her) and a couple of days later comes to ya and says "Gosh your nice I wish I would of met you ages ago I really ment that" but never ended up going out with me does this mean she really ment it? or was she full of shit? I personally think she was lying about it all what does anyone else think?
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Nice guys finish first Mon, 24 May 2004 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it means "maybe in another life, but let's be friends, 'cause I know you think I'm an amazing perosn and would love to be friends with me, even if it rips your heart out every time I come to you with a problem with my latest boyfriend who treats me like shit, and I never see you as anything other than a good friend"

*or* it could mean "I'm getting your hopes up that we can have a great friendship but in a week, without any warning, I'm going to stop talking to you for 3 months, have you assume the worst, and at the end of 3 months push it off as needing some space and hope we can be friends again, despite the heartache and anguish I've put you through"

*OR* it could mean "I'm kinda still interested in you, but I'm going to keep fucking that arsehole I'm with, even though I know all he wants is sex and doesn't like or even respect me, and you'll be a good guy to head out to gigs with every now and then, but dont be nice to me or care about me, that smothers me and I dont want any deep conversations with you. We can still be friends tho"

Bitter?
never Smile
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Nice guys finish first Mon, 24 May 2004 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would have just refered them to the website on interlectual ladders, but you are basically right.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Nice guys finish first Mon, 24 May 2004 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that makes alot of sense Smile it's just ashame it's taken a while to work her out Laughing especally when I say things about her ex like "he's a fuckhead" she becomes very defensive of him some women seem to get so defensive about there boyfriends that cheat on them dunno why? If hes so good then why does he have sex with you then has sex with 3 other girls? Love seems to "blind people" for some reason. It's blinded me before and it blinded my best mate who I am know longer friends with him (arguement with his girlfriend caused that one) and the time we were friends (6 years) never got in a single arguement to that day Confused It defently proves the "Love blinds" people theroy
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Nice guys finish first Mon, 24 May 2004 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*points again to his sig*
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Nice guys finish first Mon, 24 May 2004 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mick, draven, darlings, spare us please...

stop being compliant victims!

Your bringing this all upon yourselves. The girl doesnt even know or care your feeling these things. Stop torturing yourselves. Read the ladder principle and use the information to stop yourself from being an intellectual whore. Then go show these girls the ladder theory and tell them they are using u as a intellectual whore. Draven dude your a bee's dick away from becoming a psychologist! OMGhi2URbrainLOL?

Dont read the ladder theory to take advantage of every girl u meet in the future, read it so u can help stop fucking your brains and take control of your life.

Lesson? stop being compliant victims!

Very Happy
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Nice guys finish first Tue, 25 May 2004 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pft Razz
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Nice guys finish first Tue, 25 May 2004 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What's all this ladder theory stuff?
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Nice guys finish first Tue, 25 May 2004 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
follow the link earlier in this thread - amusing and scary at the same time Razz
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Nice guys finish first Tue, 25 May 2004 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rofl...ahh that ladder theory stuff is amazing, completely wrong, but funny none the less.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Nice guys finish first Tue, 25 May 2004 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dunno how wrong it is. I see it being played out all around me. Although I am broke, and have a girlfriend that I have had for ages. I guess I must be realy attractive and novel. Very Happy
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Nice guys finish first Tue, 25 May 2004 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This brings up an interesting question. According to ladder theory, we know that guys just want sex. I think thats fairly accurate even if it tramples over the subtleties. But what the fuck do girls want? Power? Money? Sex?
griminir
Regular

October 2003
Re: Nice guys finish first Tue, 25 May 2004 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Ladder Theory speaketh The Truth.

I thought it was established earlier in this thread that no one knows what the fuck girls want - not even girls. Very Happy

Apparantly it's all a crock anyway - "love" is a psychological cushion designed by humans to soften our most basest need - procreation. And that drives almost everything we do.
(Money and power could be seen as things that will make us more attractive to a potential partner. It all gets back to that need)

So.. What do girls want?
Ultimately...Sex!

Bear that in mind when your wife / girlfriend tries to manipulate you by witholding it.
We are all just bald apes who want a root. Very Happy
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Nice guys finish first Tue, 25 May 2004 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Uhhh - yeah to an extent we are bald apes that want a root.

But thankfully to satisfy people with high-brow mindedness not all of life is about procreation.
Henno
Regular

May 2004
Re: Nice guys finish first Sun, 30 May 2004 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
arseholes always win
chicks see nice guys more like a brother rite?
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Nice guys finish first Mon, 31 May 2004 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Wed, 19 May 2004 22:04

sometimes I wish I was bi

Nah Greg. What can a woman give you that Les and I can't?

mick wrote on Thu, 20 May 2004 11:26

I agree with some of the stuff on that link about women(not all) especially the part about money I know for a fact I usually don't stand a chance when a girl asks me,1) what are your goals for the future? I take life as it comes sorry
2)what do you do? well I'm quiet sure there gunna be over me when I tell them I'm a labourer and finally
3) what kind of car do you drive? yes well I could get a lone for a newer car but fucked if I'd be committed to paying it off! I'm having to much fun believe me if I was rich I wouldn't be driving around in a 15 year old Toyota Camry now would I

I find when I get asked these question will alter whether a woman likes you or not and it shits me thats not what its about! if you wanna be rich do something about it don't go hooking up with men who are rich just so you can get rich it's ok if he's a nice guy and you like him but if a woman does it just for the money I don't care thats pretty low and the same goes for blokes doing the same thing for money with women

I think you'll find that they ask those questions to ascertain whether you're dependable or not so that they can rely on you to stick around.
I'm the same. If a woman doesn't have any goals then I know I'm gonna get bored with her in a few months.
If she's not mature enough, then she won't know what she wants (*danger* *danger*).
I don't think the career matters so much, it's more the drive to achieve greater things.

As for my car, it's more an extension of my personality. I'm not a bling sorta person. But rather a "what's inside that counts" person. If she can't see past the car, then she has no place with me.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Nice guys finish first Mon, 31 May 2004 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's not so much that arseholes win, but that so called 'sensitive' nice guys are just a pack of whingers Smile
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Nice guys finish first Mon, 31 May 2004 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Mon, 24 May 2004 22:11

*points again to his sig*

w810sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: Nice guys finish first Tue, 08 June 2004 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DMX:
If you love something, let it go,
If it comes back to you, it's yours,
If it doesn't, it never was.
wraith
Regular

October 2003
Re: Nice guys finish first Tue, 06 July 2004 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If I have to stop being a nice guy just to score than I will abstain until I can no longer and kill myself driving way too fast around a mountainous corner somewhere... and those attractive female "just want to be friends" can cry at my funeral. If you don't want to be an arsehole now, save it for later!
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Nice guys finish first Tue, 06 July 2004 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You all need 2 read "the guide to being an asshole"
it tells u how chicks like confident guys who r all up themselves. It's true I pick up waaaaay more now than b4 cuz i act like an asshole . once they get 2 no me they find out i'm not and still like me but it's weird. Oh and money helps u buy chicks drinks or pay 4 the taxi and soend money like u have it and a chick will always cum back
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Nice guys finish first Wed, 07 July 2004 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So your logic is to get your foot in the door, so to speak.
Interesting, i just got stuffed around again myself, im so sick of it.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Nice guys finish first Wed, 14 July 2004 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
it works honest
treat a girl like u don't need her when she meets u act like ur doing her a favour by sleeping with her and never call her wait 4 her to call u .
Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Jenny Craig...
Next Topic:Funniest half time show ever!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:40:40 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.012649059295654 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.