Toymods » Track Talk » nyah just got booked in Castle Hill at 7.30 this morning

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
nyah just got booked in Castle Hill at 7.30 this morning Sun, 16 May 2004 01:17 Go to next message
So the lady follows me into Maccas and yells at me.

I usually find that male cops can be ok, like, for the most parts, their heads are screwed on straight, but almost all my dealings with female cops have been rather unpleasant.

Including this one.

Such an attitude problem. Like, ok, if I did something wrong, and the cop is reasonable then I am cool. Fair enough. Like, I did the wrong thing, you saw me, and we're square. It doesn't have to be personal. I was so polite and answered her questions fairly and honestly and openly.

But to be excessively rude to the very people who pay your wages. That ain't good policy.

Has every female cop got something to prove to the male gender? I sure don't like being the beating stick anyway...

I was on my way to church too Very Happy hehe oh the irony...
  Send a private message to this user    
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: nyah just got booked in Castle Hill at 7.30 this morning Sun, 16 May 2004 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmmmmmmmmm female cops. what did you do by the way?
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: nyah just got booked in Castle Hill at 7.30 this morning Sun, 16 May 2004 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
2 sexy ones came along to my "misadventure" on the old pac hwy, and they were relatively nice, considering they ended up spending 90 minutes with me and put up with my wandering glances Very Happy
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: nyah just got booked in Castle Hill at 7.30 this morning Sun, 16 May 2004 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when i was working in a servo in Perth CBD heaps of cops\security guards used to come in and pilfer the free coffee(and muffins\danish if i was feeling nice). Almost all of the female cops were hot(i dont know why, maybe i was just lucky) and all treated me quite well, even when they caught me speeding at 10:30pm through the city...they usually let me off with a "you owe me more than free coffee mister"
unfortunately i dont think it was my "hawt" body they were after Razz
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: nyah just got booked in Castle Hill at 7.30 this morning Sun, 16 May 2004 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I lurv a woman in uniform
Ozzie
Regular

December 2003
Re: nyah just got booked in Castle Hill at 7.30 this morning Sun, 16 May 2004 23:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
F*cking Castle Hill cops! I got the most killer spot at the towers last night (had to boot it up to about 60 to get there) and the second I step out of the car, some cop gives me some stick about it. Mad

What did you get done for, Rob?
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: nyah just got booked in Castle Hill at 7.30 this morning Mon, 17 May 2004 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I don't know what up with all YOUR guys "good" experiences with female cops Wink

I did an illegal u-turn at the lights near McDonalds.

My first and only offence and I didn't realise that it was illegal. Till now. My bad.. but I spoke to quite a few people following and they were like, "that was illegal???"

The cops were the only other ones at the intersection. If I thought it was illegal, would I really have done it right in front of them? nah.. but still.. somehow they thought i was evidencing blatant disregard.

PMS i swear...

I will be trying to get out of it don't worry Wink
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: nyah just got booked in Castle Hill at 7.30 this morning Mon, 17 May 2004 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it is illegal to do any form of a u-turn at a set of lyts u nim witt !!!, what did they get u with ????, no defects i bet !
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: nyah just got booked in Castle Hill at 7.30 this morning Mon, 17 May 2004 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah shut up

$178 and 2 points!!!!!

let me tell you man.. there will come a day when the citizenry of australia will RISE UP against cruel and unusualy punishments.

There is only so much fine hiking and profiteering a society can take at the hands of those who are designed to protect, not extort.
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: nyah just got booked in Castle Hill at 7.30 this morning Mon, 17 May 2004 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
178 and 2 points, u silly billy, and ryt infront of them, u should of pulled ur dacks down and mooned them at the same tym, cause u must of looked like an ass doin it newayz........lol
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: nyah just got booked in Castle Hill at 7.30 this morning Mon, 17 May 2004 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok that's it smart ass

give me back my wheels now!

OR EVEN WORSE

you will have to keep them... .mwah ha

Well if the lady had explained it to me nicely then I would have been happy and understood.

But yelling at me at Maccas and being quite antagonistic... pleeeze. Darn it, I pay her to do her job, fine, but not to be rude...
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: nyah just got booked in Castle Hill at 7.30 this morning Mon, 17 May 2004 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
see, thats what u get for not goin straight to church !!! u just wanted a lil maccass didnt u, church can wait, that ur train of thought ???,
mah ha ha, i love it, im not the only 1 gettin f&^ked on by the cops !
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: nyah just got booked in Castle Hill at 7.30 this morning Mon, 17 May 2004 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok I is going to hit you now Wink
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: nyah just got booked in Castle Hill at 7.30 this morning Mon, 17 May 2004 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mah ah hahahahah
poor robbie, have u learnt ur lesson ?, more church less maccass, lololololololol
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: nyah just got booked in Castle Hill at 7.30 this morning Mon, 17 May 2004 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
look mate, I stayed up to 12.30 finishing GTA III that morning and needed some maccas goodness before we went wild with screaming kids at sunday school Wink

you think your so funny don't you? Razz

cause it kinda IS funny...

..I guess Wink
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: nyah just got booked in Castle Hill at 7.30 this morning Mon, 17 May 2004 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lolololol, i beat u didnt even end up finishin gta did u, yeah well i hope u have learn ur lesson mister, church first, maccass later !,
myt c u within the hour, with ur shoes !
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: nyah just got booked in Castle Hill at 7.30 this morning Mon, 17 May 2004 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
don't want my stupid shoes.

rofl

and i DID finish GTA thankyou and it was FUN.. especially the tank Evil or Very Mad
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: nyah just got booked in Castle Hill at 7.30 this morning Mon, 17 May 2004 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did u end up gettin need for speed underground ?
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: nyah just got booked in Castle Hill at 7.30 this morning Mon, 17 May 2004 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
now THAT game I can't finish....

I wonder if these games affect my driving decisions

Coline McRrae 4.0 is my fav but...

hmm this is rather off topic..

oh yeah..

hey I got a ticket!!! Very Happy
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: nyah just got booked in Castle Hill at 7.30 this morning Mon, 17 May 2004 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ma ha, ive finished it on easy medium and am 2 races off finishin it on hard, but i gave up, do u want these damm thongs bac or what, cause my dad has kinda moved them onto the front veranda, and me livin in the ghetto doesnt help
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: nyah just got booked in Castle Hill at 7.30 this morning Mon, 17 May 2004 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no, I actually would like them back.. Smile

yeah drop them round dude.

I am stuck on the 350Z 7 lap stinker
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: nyah just got booked in Castle Hill at 7.30 this morning Tue, 18 May 2004 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my experance with female cops was quite good i was in manly one night pulled over in the mr2 and my mate with a fto, these cops were in a patty wagon and they kept comming up and down the street, and they finnaly pulled over on the pavment at 100miles and then stoped right infront of out cars and got out and said "Are these your cars" we said yup they sure are "then they started looking over them and were like fuck defects.... then one said "very very nice car" to me and then conversaion sparked i got one of there numbers and thats about it...
i never called her, considering i had a g/f at the time, maybe i should call now! LOL
... that was the best confrenation with any police ive had.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: nyah just got booked in Castle Hill at 7.30 this morning Tue, 18 May 2004 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have only have been pulled over by one female cop every other time have been pulled over has been by a male copper.The female copper seemed pretty cool it was for a RBT so there was no complaints there but have meet some nasty male coppers though like the one who pulled me over for an RBT at 4:45am one saturday morning and didn't beleve me when he asked "have you had anything to drink tonight?" and I said "No I just got up and am off to work" the copper replies " Oh reeeaaallly" and I reply in the same sort of tone "Yeeeees" then I blow in the bag thingy or what ever it is then he finally beleves me and lets me go. I have nothing against the police there doing there job but it annoys me the ones that seem up themselves you feel like saying "I pay you's with my taxes please be nicer" buut can understand them going on like that at someone if a major crime has been comitted though Smile
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: nyah just got booked in Castle Hill at 7.30 this morning Tue, 18 May 2004 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

I pay you's with my taxes please be nicer"

ohhh you have NO idea how much I wanted to say that, or something like "I don't pay you to be rude". Smile
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: nyah just got booked in Castle Hill at 7.30 this morning Wed, 19 May 2004 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RobST162 wrote on Tue, 18 May 2004 17:04

Quote:

I pay you's with my taxes please be nicer"

ohhh you have NO idea how much I wanted to say that, or something like "I don't pay you to be rude". Smile

You do that and I am sure they'll be much nicer. Rolling Eyes
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: nyah just got booked in Castle Hill at 7.30 this morning Wed, 19 May 2004 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you don't know how many times I've had to refrain myself from saying that Very Happy
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: nyah just got booked in Castle Hill at 7.30 this morning Wed, 19 May 2004 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alright sarcasmos

guess why I didn't say it?

one guess... Rolling Eyes
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: nyah just got booked in Castle Hill at 7.30 this morning Wed, 19 May 2004 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RobST162 wrote on Wed, 19 May 2004 17:28

alright sarcasmos

guess why I didn't say it?

one guess... Rolling Eyes

Um......she was cute Laughing Rolling Eyes
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: nyah just got booked in Castle Hill at 7.30 this morning Wed, 19 May 2004 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BAAAAAAHHHHHH

wrong answer

Even if she was I wouldn't have noticed. Am blind to those things when getting a fine.. Smile
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: nyah just got booked in Castle Hill at 7.30 this morning Wed, 19 May 2004 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
same reason as I didn't say it they fine ya more Smile unfortunately
4AGE-AE86
Regular

June 2003
Re: nyah just got booked in Castle Hill at 7.30 this morning Wed, 26 May 2004 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if there is a sign you can do a u turn
Razz
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: nyah just got booked in Castle Hill at 7.30 this morning Wed, 26 May 2004 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just reinforces my point
dont go to church.
lol
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: nyah just got booked in Castle Hill at 7.30 this morning Wed, 26 May 2004 22:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

just reinforces my point
dont go to church.
lol

rofl.. so both you and DeViLrOlLa are trying to subvert me.. mwah ha Wink

Well we all have our own churches don't we... Wink For some peeps it's the pub, others the race track Razz

I was so sitting there going, "but I am being GOOOOOD dammit" rofl how silly is my brain Very Happy
venzy
Regular

May 2004
Re: nyah just got booked in Castle Hill at 7.30 this morning Thu, 27 May 2004 10:58 Go to previous message
i have had only one experience with a female cop. There were 4 of us in my friend VK, and i was just coming from purchasing a computer through a private sale. So i had the tower sitting on my lap, and my friends in the back where holding the mother board/cd drives etc. Very Happy it must have looked so sus. Oh yeh...she was a total bitch to me, didnt believe a word i told her. They took all my details, and all the serial numbers of the different parts from the computer Razz
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:w.s.i.d. street meet 22/5/04
Next Topic:Got fined AGAIN - $215!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 09:34:31 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.008497953414917 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.