Regular

February 2004

VIC Cruise Calendar Updated 23/02/05 Mon, 24 May 2004 01:36 Go to next message
Ok... Time for some change
Do you want this anymore or not?

Anyways, here it is, your Toymods Victorian Cruise Calendar:
PAST EVENTS
AUGUST
Friday 27th August - OzCruize #5 - Pier 35, Fishermans Bend, Port Melbourne - When : FRI 27th August Time : Meet 7:45pm leave: 8:30pm (sharp) Where : Pier 35, Fishermans Bend, Port Melbourne MELWAYS: 42 E11 Visit OzCruize Thread

Sunday 29th August - Melbourne Car Cruise Registry #SuperCruise 2004 & DB DRAG DAY - This EVENT will be held in conjunction with
Autobarn Ringwood and Nova 100, - Ringwood Autobarn 68 – 72 Maroondah HWY Ringwood - When Sunday 29th of August 2004 db comp / discount day / show
starting at 9am Cruise Starting at 7pm Departing 8:30pm - Visit MCCR Thread

SEPTEMBER
11th September - Classic Celica Club Cruise - Time: 11:30am Location: Studley Park Picnic Area, Yarra Boulevard, Kew. Melways reference: Map 44, J4.- Visit Toymods Thread Contact Details - Andrew 0413-889-068 or Mik 0411-822-003

UPCOMING
OCTOBER
Saturday 23th October - Melbourne Car Cruise Registry #Open Cruise with Hot 4's photoshoot - This EVENT will be an attempt to show just how great the Melbourne Car Scene is. Meeting at 8pm Cruise Starting at 9pm - Lonely Planet Building - Footscray Visit MCCR Thread

?????????????ADD YOURS HERE??????????????????

IN PLANNING
* Great Ocean Road Cruise, contact Lectric or Classique71, or see thread in Toymods

* Possible November Melbourne Cup Day Cruise - Talk to Hirogen if you have suggestions.

* Toymods End of Year Paintball Skirmish, Echuca/Moama Paintball, yet to be planned.

[Updated on: Wed, 23 February 2005 03:24]

Send a private message to this user    
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: VIC Cruise Calendar Mon, 24 May 2004 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good idea!

re GOR cruise or laser skirmish - one or the other can be planned for mid/late june - If people want !

Just let us know and we'll start the ball rolling guys
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: VIC Cruise Calendar Mon, 24 May 2004 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
great idea about the calendar Lectric!! how about we try and get it made a sticky and just up date it once a month or something?!

i reckon the paint ball for a end of year brake up is a great idea also Very Happy

stu, as for mid/late june for GOR, junes almost apon us, how about we make it july/august?
Lectric
Regular

February 2004

Re: VIC Cruise Calendar Mon, 24 May 2004 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If it gets sticky, I'll update it weekly or better Smile

Well, the GOR run will start to be planned, with date unset for the next week or so if we can..

Toymods Admins have been asked if this could be made sticky!

[Updated on: Wed, 26 May 2004 06:43]

SeptemberSquallIndustries
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: VIC Cruise Calendar Mon, 26 July 2004 14:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Opdate?
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: VIC Cruise Calendar Tue, 27 July 2004 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i had planned a GOR cruise for the seventh - but those plans have been shattered as the Gt4 also needs a new clutch ..

As soon as its rtunning again ( hopefulkly less than 2 weeks - ill be re organising - so mid aug expect a cruise to be happening
chutz_pah
Regular

September 2002
Re: VIC Cruise Calendar Thu, 02 September 2004 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lookin forward to a GOR cruise...
when does anyone think one will happen?
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: VIC Cruise Calendar Thu, 02 September 2004 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got a mini one maybe hapeening this weekend - ( running my Gt4 in )

more serious one can be planned though now i have the car back if anyone wants me to fire up the topic again.

So how should we run it - Major or a day meet ?
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: VIC Cruise Calendar [(Read me now or this idea dies)] Wed, 17 November 2004 03:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shouldnt there be a post here about dec 12 meet??
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: VIC Cruise Calendar [(Read me now or this idea dies)] Mon, 22 November 2004 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there is now ! thanks ben!
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: VIC Cruise Calendar [(Read me now or this idea dies)] Tue, 11 January 2005 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vic meet in the dandys Jan 16th Razz
Lectric
Regular

February 2004

Re: VIC Cruise Calendar Updated 23/02/05 Wed, 23 February 2005 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Right..

Heres the deal.. I ain't been around here much, been busy moderating 2 other forums..

Anyways.. DO You lOT want this idea anymore?

If not, I'll just get the thread deleted, and you can manage your own event threads.

If so, please PM me, or reply, or something.. , even if you only type two words.. "keep it"

If you want your event here, simple, just post, and I'll check it, and add it to the list.

Thanks.

Nathan
ROME_GT4
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: VIC Cruise Calendar Updated 23/02/05 Fri, 29 April 2005 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think it's a good idea.. Even though I only just now have noticed it Razz
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: VIC Cruise Calendar Updated 23/02/05 Mon, 09 May 2005 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the GOR has to happen keep it.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: VIC Cruise Calendar Updated 23/02/05 Fri, 29 July 2005 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think this needs updating...
Lectric
Regular

February 2004

Re: VIC Cruise Calendar Updated 23/02/05 Fri, 29 July 2005 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The honest answer, is I don't have the time to update this by doing the work myself any more..

I can not read every thread, looking for cruise dates and places, especially with the recent toymods meet thread track history where its not even listed in the first post.

SO.

The simple truth is this.. YOU GUYS OUT THERE need to email me, and I'll update it..

Otherwise, if it doesnt happen, this thread, and the idea is either going to waste, or someone else can post it up, get an admin to sticky it, and run the thread themselves.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: VIC Cruise Calendar Updated 23/02/05 Fri, 29 July 2005 16:19 Go to previous message
Fair enough too. Some of the people organising cruises are pretty slack. Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Next Topic:STATE EVENTS ONLY - FINAL WARNING
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 13:29:41 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0056610107421875 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.