Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
4a-c
Regular

April 2003
Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Wed, 02 June 2004 08:35 Go to next message
Give you $170 for the strut brace? Thanks
  Send a private message to this user    
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Wed, 02 June 2004 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SEXY 16 wrote on Wed, 02 June 2004 14:30

2 4ac engines will swap 18 pack of coke!!!

ROFLMAO!!! Classic ..., love it!
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Wed, 02 June 2004 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sold!
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Wed, 02 June 2004 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone want anything give me a call 0418883399 as i am of to listen to my scanner and wont be back on till 6 tomorrow evening
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Wed, 02 June 2004 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what colour are the trd shocks and what condition are they in?
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Wed, 02 June 2004 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just 18!
push for the 24 mate

set king springs $100?
are these lowered or anything? could u give me some more details
im after some springs for my t18

[Updated on: Wed, 02 June 2004 12:01]

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Wed, 02 June 2004 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1 blue parcel shelf as new $100
trd short stroke 8 way shocks $120 rear set

SOLD!

whats your address? ill pick up asap.

[Updated on: Wed, 02 June 2004 12:06]

ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Wed, 02 June 2004 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn you garth Laughing
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Wed, 02 June 2004 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if they dont workout on my car
your entitled to them Smile
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Wed, 02 June 2004 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jump on msn i got something to show you
AEeightysix
Regular

January 2004
Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Thu, 03 June 2004 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump!
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Thu, 03 June 2004 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all parts at 1 morley ave kingswood 0418883399
4ac engines gone
strut brace gone
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Thu, 03 June 2004 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you dont own id win by anychance do you? or know who does? i see it round penrith alot thats all
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Thu, 03 June 2004 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont own that shit heap Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
that is a polished turd that car no my car is sexy 16 and is under a full rebuild at the moment a $40000 grand rebuild no short cuts will post pictures when complete
car features
beadblasted file finished shell
respray in straight red tinter
later spec bumpers and full trd body kit
4agte head work 266cams pistons and all the rest
evo 7 intercooler w58 gear box hilux diff evo 7 big brembos
motec mt48 pro full recaro black leather interior
new glass all round evo 7 dash 15/7 compomotive mo 5 spoke motorsport wheels from the uk, bonds full roll cage in white
evo 7 turbo vent in bonnet full bilstein coil overs
i have every thing just have to get time to put the fucker back together should be a neat package when finished will drive it for a year or so then ship it back to ireland to be sold then i will start project kp60 starlet with formular atlantic motor
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Thu, 03 June 2004 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SEXY 16: I want the King springs, im guessing they are for the ae86 and are the low models.

I have pmed you.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Thu, 03 June 2004 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

then i will start project kp60 starlet with formular atlantic motor

formula atlantic ey? Rolling Eyes
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Thu, 03 June 2004 21:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yip atlantic motor in a kp60 brother use to have a kp60 witha 2litre bda ford motor rally car at home i was pyd.....pull your dick if you want sumfin call0418883399 arange a time and come and get them
ae86trueno
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Thu, 03 June 2004 22:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hay Arch
If you dont have any thing constructive to add then dont,
If paul said he is going to put a Formula Atlantic in a car he probably is.
His last 4AGE which is now in my race car puts out a good 200HP
and cost $8000+ to put together..

http://members.optusnet.com.au/sun_moon_stars/Image25.jpg

Ben
AE86 Trueno 4AGE
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Thu, 03 June 2004 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

yip atlantic motor in a kp60 brother use to have a kp60 witha 2litre bda ford motor rally car at home i was pyd.....pull your dick if you want sumfin call0418883399 arange a time and come and get them

hello? im asking u about the king springs, i want them, check your pm..

[Updated on: Thu, 03 June 2004 23:04]

AEeightysix
Regular

January 2004
Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Fri, 04 June 2004 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86trueno wrote on Fri, 04 June 2004 08:25

Hay Arch
If you dont have any thing constructive to add then dont,

Laughing
classic
who the hell would buy 2 4a-c motor, that was a stroke of luck irish!
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Fri, 04 June 2004 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wish i had never sold that engine it fucking screamed it was good for waking up the neighbour hood in the morning to
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Fri, 04 June 2004 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mutilate wrote on Fri, 04 June 2004 08:30

hello? im asking u about the king springs, i want them, check your pm..

hello? he wont send anywhere interstate, as stated in his first post.

and he doesn't reply to your pm's or thread replies either, if you say you want something, unless you're in sydney.

Rolling Eyes
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Fri, 04 June 2004 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am in sydney
i run a car yard
i am 2 busy
i dont like sending interstate exception for clg 'bear with me'
if you want sumfin come and get it
people who deal with me always come back
if you dont like it well not much u can do about it really

there aint nuffin i cant get so dont bag the shit outta me as i am only helping people with there intrests Twisted Evil
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Fri, 04 June 2004 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this shit all gotta go as making way for 3 more sprinters coming early next week so need space also loads off other stuff so if u need sumfin please ask if i dont have it i would be very suprised Eye Spin ARGH Rolling Sleep Yawn Nope Crying or Very Sad Smiley $$ hehehe :- Up To Something Rolling Crying or Very Sad Nope Heart Nod Smiley $$ hehehe Happy Sad No No No Eye Spin Nope ARGH Smiley = Yawn fuck i love smilies.....
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Sat, 05 June 2004 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SEXY 16 wrote on Fri, 04 June 2004 21:13

this shit all gotta go as making way for 3 more sprinters coming early next week so need space also loads off other stuff so if u need sumfin please ask if i dont have it i would be very suprised Eye Spin ARGH Rolling Sleep Yawn Nope Crying or Very Sad Smiley $$ hehehe :- Up To Something Rolling Crying or Very Sad Nope Heart Nod Smiley $$ hehehe Happy Sad No No No Eye Spin Nope ARGH Smiley = Yawn fuck i love smilies.....

Interesting colours, any chance you still have the/a parcel shelf, can pick up, colour not important(ill re-trim it) but must be in good condition.

Cheers

Steve
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Sat, 05 June 2004 03:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
parcel shelf and the rear shocks are mine guys Wink
check your SMS paul
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Sat, 05 June 2004 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah id win is a shitbox, dunno what motor its got but that body kit... OMG what was he thinking!

good luck with the sale of your parts
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Sat, 05 June 2004 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I realise this but sexy 16 states that he can get just about anything, so it was a question in general.

Cheers

Steve
turbotree
Regular

June 2003
Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Sat, 05 June 2004 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3 dash cluster 000000kms $200 each

these AU spec or Jap spec
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Sat, 05 June 2004 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
first come first served as far as i am concerned still got shocks and shelf shelf is as new am aavailable all day tomorrow if u want anything except going to bondi to get an air flow meter so u can meet me there

0418883399 sorry i left my phone at home today
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Sun, 06 June 2004 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
superlights sold
dashs are au spec with 0 kms on the clock
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Sun, 06 June 2004 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
paul

did you get my sms about picking up the shelf and the shocks?

is tuesday this week in the morning (before 12) okay?
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Sun, 06 June 2004 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats fine hey have i met u before???
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Sun, 06 June 2004 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not yet

Wink
AE86Boy
Regular

July 2003
Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Mon, 07 June 2004 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Paul Its Will,(bought the lsd diff off u bout a month ago)
just wondering if you happen to have a set of good tail lights stil available also a set of front parkers & front right headlight???
Ohh my gearbox is holding up ok but my clutch is showing signs of slippage... 3rd n 4th slip when it comes on boost. so that may be next to get upgraded or maybe save my pennies n go the supra gbox.
do youstill have that boot spoiler??

SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Mon, 07 June 2004 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have all sets of taillights parkers and front right light boot spoiler also also have brass button clutch as new just come ouy i will look after you on the price bring your car i wanna have a look Smile
AEeightysix
Regular

January 2004
Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Tue, 08 June 2004 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86Boy wrote on Mon, 07 June 2004 16:08

Hey Paul Its Will,(bought the lsd diff off u bout a month ago)

Dogged me hard paul!!
Its alright got my diff from pete and lynden eventually Laughing
Free Bump
U got any levin grilles or levin front brake upgrades on the way?
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Tue, 08 June 2004 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
going to order grills from ireland new for a select few people should be about 55 pounds and freight will talk to u about a brake upgrade next time i see you very cheap and will stand u on your head
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Tue, 08 June 2004 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
paul

whats a good time this week to come grab those parts?
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Tue, 08 June 2004 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
give me a call any time be fore you come down
any1 need panels i will cut up a shell for anyone who needs anything other wise of to sims metal she goes
immaculate rear quarters
beaver panel
roof no sunroof easy swapped drill out spot welds and slice across complete with roof lining as new
radiator support
sills
inner guards
can repair CARS if required
those who have seen my car know the work is A1
spray work also taken on
work not done by me but by my beater "old school"
and spray painter "ex nrma, queen street smash"
nothing cant be fixed so let me know
laser alligned pulling device for those cars hit hard
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Tue, 08 June 2004 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
paul, after seeing that post can you prep me a perfectly straight chassis ?

just chassis + rear quarter/rear skins
no panels or bonnet/hatch/doors/glass required

all rust cut
laser aligned (if required, if the shell is perfect then it shouldne be required)
seam + spot welded top to bottom

any idea of a price on this?
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Tue, 08 June 2004 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pending on what u want it for that job is easy if it is going to be a track car acid dipping is ok but the acid gets between the seems and will rust eventually
sand blasting is a no no as it warps panels
bead blasting is tops give envirostrip in north strathfield a call 0296427533 he charged me $1000 cash no receipt but to sand blast shell doors guards bonnet gate and remove all tar from underneath he cant get the inside off as it is really thick in places around 50 kilos in this shit car also has to be on a spit to be moved easily shell prep can take as long as you want it to take welding is the easy part can get cage welded into it also as i know the guys at bonds roll bars very well i cant give you a price on the work but i will get you to meet my beater and you can go from there with him cant see the cost being to high but its not really a 2 grand job either you really get what u pay for.
i pumped 8 grand into my shell alone it will never rust he filed it and lead wiped in places where it neaded it "bout a spoon full"
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Tue, 08 June 2004 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds goood

looking to spend 4000

we will chat when i drop past this weekend
AEeightysix
Regular

January 2004
Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Tue, 08 June 2004 23:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SEXY 16 wrote on Tue, 08 June 2004 19:36

going to order grills from ireland new for a select few people should be about 55 pounds and freight will talk to u about a brake upgrade next time i see you very cheap and will stand u on your head

Cheers matey!
Will contact you soon.
Interested in a wing if u can source me some skirts and front lip cheeply as well Very Happy Rolling Eyes
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Wed, 09 June 2004 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all these parts for sale and no 1 wants them???
they arnt exactly expensive???
no money in the country or maybe the kids havent got there pocket money yet
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Wed, 09 June 2004 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think we can only afford the coke Very Happy
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Wed, 09 June 2004 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have taken the King Springs
WHITCHY
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Wed, 09 June 2004 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey,
Have you got a straight,rust free bonnet by any chance?
Cheers
-Whitchy-
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Wed, 09 June 2004 21:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a bonnet witha small dent in the corner other wise fine $120 0418883399
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! UPDATED PRICES Thu, 10 June 2004 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OOMPA LOOMPA BIGGDY BOO I HAVE SPRINTER PARTS 4SALE 2 U!!!!
PURCHACE THESE PARTS AND YOU WILL OWN THEM SO I WONT HAVE TO LOOK AT THEM!

NO FUCKING OFFERS ON THE GRAND PRICE TO CLEAR THE LOT

PAUL 0418883399
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! UPDATED PRICES Fri, 11 June 2004 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! UPDATED PRICES Fri, 11 June 2004 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm after a mudflap for my sprinter. What different sorts do you have? Very Happy
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! UPDATED PRICES Fri, 11 June 2004 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a small black one
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! UPDATED PRICES Sat, 12 June 2004 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 rear diff assembly $30

is this just the diff? or the complete drum to drum assembly?
ToyCam
Regular

April 2003
Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! UPDATED PRICES Sat, 12 June 2004 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any chanch the stock wheels have any rubber (legal) on them?
Coming up to sydney next week, so i can pick them up...

Cheers Steve
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! UPDATED PRICES Sat, 12 June 2004 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alltyres have legal rubber
AEeightysix
Regular

January 2004
Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! UPDATED PRICES Mon, 14 June 2004 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
free bump
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! UPDATED PRICES Tue, 15 June 2004 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still got that parcel shelf paul?
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! UPDATED PRICES Tue, 15 June 2004 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still got it
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: sexys sprinter clearance ! ! UPDATED PRICES Tue, 15 June 2004 15:22 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
r u free on friday?
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:RWD TVIS manifold and loom 4age largeport
Next Topic:T18 and AE86 junk - ALL FREE
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Oct 20 13:03:04 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010382890701294 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.