Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
June 19th meet a BWCP Tue, 08 June 2004 12:41 Go to next message
Yeah on celica.net we got about 4 celica's so far to meet at Broad Water Car Park.

So i hope we can get more celica's well a toyota will do, but mainly celicas to meet us at BWCP on june 19th, umm i think we just want it as a night cruise, and like have our own little part of BWCP so we'll get there early.

Saw a skyline club there one sat night and it was very impresive, over 50 cars!)

So i know it bit short notise but it is like a mini cruise and maybe get some more celica's and toyota when he down there.

Be nice to see supra's and sprinters there so u more than welcome.

Also when is this "may 8" cruise going to be redated to, cause it sounded liek a very nice cruise, and the road is a very nice road to cruise on, especialy that pinecreek road one (springbrock-nerang one). and yeha should come back up tamborine cause i live up there, and can stop at my parents cafe/takeway and then it ont he main road back off the mountain down towards the M1 at oxenford (movieworld).

Nezza Cool
  Send a private message to this user    
tyottsoarer
Regular

June 2004
Re: June 19th meet a BWCP Tue, 08 June 2004 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i used to own a 89 celica , now a soarer but i'll probably show up to that
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: June 19th meet a BWCP Tue, 08 June 2004 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
more than welcome, i love soarer's!

Nezza Cool
ae86-Levin
Regular

January 2003
Re: June 19th meet a BWCP Wed, 09 June 2004 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer man i'll reorganise the may 8 cruise again soon... but i have to wait a bit as i have broken my coller bone on a motorbike ride through there last sunday... (between beachmont and canungra)...

Will start to reorganise it soon...
matt86sx
Regular

April 2004

Re: June 19th meet a BWCP Fri, 11 June 2004 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm in! (but then I already said that over on celica.net Very Happy )

Be great if there are plenty of Toymods guys there too, Celicas or not. The "Who's from the Gold Coast?" thread is pretty long, so we know you're out there! Hopefully there'll be a number of you guys there on the night - would be great to meet up.

Cheers,
Matt
kyuik
Newcomer

May 2004
Re: June 19th meet a BWCP Sun, 13 June 2004 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I shall make the effort and show up... I am sick of seeing old holdens and fords take up all the parks in the middle of that place... Count me in!

Razz

JB
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: June 19th meet a BWCP Sun, 13 June 2004 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm with u there, fuck them holdens and fords off (unless they sick old school ones) and us toyota boys show them how it done!, lol.

Can't wait! Ummm all the people out side of the coast like north of movie world, i was thinking we meet at movie world car park and then move as one to BWCP. anyone got a good sugestion for a time to meet at movie world so we can get good spots at BWCP, usally i get there at 9 and the center is just full or about that. so maybe plan to get there a bit earlier, and then figure out something to do then.

Nezza Cool
kyuik
Newcomer

May 2004
Re: June 19th meet a BWCP Mon, 14 June 2004 00:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Timing will be a factor here... Are we serious about plonking ourselves int he middle of the car park?

We are gonna have to get there early to claim some decent spots.

I usually don't get there till later when i go. - 10.30p

At a wild guess getting there at 7.30 - 8 might do the trick. What does everyone else think?

JB
tyottsoarer
Regular

June 2004
Re: June 19th meet a BWCP Mon, 14 June 2004 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i get off work at like 9:00 that night so i'll be through at like 10
i hate my job Crying or Very Sad
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: June 19th meet a BWCP Mon, 14 June 2004 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shit that not good man, butyeah as said on the celica.net forum we have agreed to meet at movieworld car park at 6.30pm, this aloows everyone to chat, look at everyones rides, ask questions, get food, just over the road (maca's, KFC, Subway, pizza places, etc, and fuel (BP or Ampol), and maybe think of what to do that night. then move out together to BWCP to get there at about 8pm at the latest. and all park in a line in the middle!

Nezza Cool
matt86sx
Regular

April 2004

Re: June 19th meet a BWCP Tue, 15 June 2004 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds like a great idea to meet up beforehand - will be great to meet everyone first, check out the rides and just generally hang out and talk shop before we head down to the carpark.

And yeah I reckon plonking ourselves inthe middle of the carpark (or as close as we can get, anyway) would be cool!

6.30pm in the Movie World carpark sounds good to me, I will see y'all there! Thanks for organising Nezz (well you and Luke), you've done a good job mate.

-Matt
kyuik
Newcomer

May 2004
Re: June 19th meet a BWCP Tue, 15 June 2004 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK then sounds like a good plan. If anyone needs a ride, I will be coming up from Elanora. PM me!

JB
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: June 19th meet a BWCP Tue, 15 June 2004 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok, good, come on more toyota people!!!!!!!!!

Nezza Cool
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: June 19th meet a BWCP Wed, 16 June 2004 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll cruise past with my new st162 on the back of the truck, the truck is fully sick, you should hear it spool Very Happy i'll be in for it next time definately.
Sigma
Newcomer

March 2004

Re: June 19th meet a BWCP Sat, 19 June 2004 14:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
helloooo Smile hehe
was good to meet u few there tonight, next time gotta get more and really organise it.
this was just me wantin to show off my car and tellin nezza to come Smile then we started gettin other to come...was good Smile
but still not enough! hehehe
still. good to see yas there
kyuik
Newcomer

May 2004
Re: June 19th meet a BWCP Sat, 19 June 2004 22:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well last night was good, but there wasn't enough of a show of toymods people. We really need more people to show up. Would have been awesome then.

Well done to Nezza on his awesome conversion too! I was most impressed!

JB
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: June 19th meet a BWCP Sun, 20 June 2004 04:30 Go to previous message
thanks, man yeah it was real good to meet you's and to see your cars.

Yeah need more toyota's to join us next time. BUt he got the timing particly perfect and a good spot. So maybe there could be like a huge day time crusie next time, had one about a year ago, so what as happened!!!!

But a good night overall!

Nezza Cool
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:possible up and comming dyno day
Next Topic:BBQ and Drinks June 18th or 19th?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 01:04:08 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0049588680267334 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.