Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Toymods Membership & Feedback » Expiry on threads in parts for sale section

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

icon14.gif  Expiry on threads in parts for sale section Thu, 10 June 2004 15:41 Go to next message
Can someone put in a script in the parts for sale section, that if a thread is over 3 months old or hasn't had a new post for a month, it will be deleted. There has been about 6 posts that newbies have brought up just today that are like 5 months old and push all the new threads down.

cheers Smile
  Send a private message to this user    
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Expiry on threads in parts for sale section Sun, 13 June 2004 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would be a GREAT idea

NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Expiry on threads in parts for sale section Mon, 14 June 2004 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maybe not deleted but at least have the reply function taken away from it.

there have been times where ive searched for parts and found threads +6 months old and sent a pm to the guy and he still had the gear for sale....it does have it uses
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Expiry on threads in parts for sale section Mon, 14 June 2004 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah nicks got the idea

auto thread lock after 2 months of posting date
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Expiry on threads in parts for sale section Fri, 18 June 2004 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Locking the thread rather than deleting it as I often search the parts for sale/ Cars for sale to get an idea of the going price for Items that I'm after.
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Expiry on threads in parts for sale section Fri, 25 June 2004 15:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i agree with locking the thread but only if there hasnt been another reply for say a 2 month period
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Expiry on threads in parts for sale section Thu, 01 July 2004 13:40 Go to previous message
it would be good if we were made to PM a mod or something if we sell something...i think that sounds much more reasonable! Therefore people searching for something through old files is still there for sale...but things that are gone, nobody can keep re-posting...

Just my 2c

Blake
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Ok... Who killed toymods DNS entries??
Next Topic:Forum playing funny tricks
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 17:25:28 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0045809745788574 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.