Classifieds » Miscellaneous » HKS EVC 4 - Electronic Boost Controller

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Special Ed
Regular

November 2003
HKS EVC 4 - Electronic Boost Controller Tue, 15 June 2004 05:34 Go to next message
HKS EVC 4 - Electronic Boost Controller. Currently fitted to my jza70 supra. All wiring and adapters will be included.

A1 condition - no damage, or wear what so ever. Very good boost control - easy to program - I can even supply complete (HKS factory) fitting instructions.

Retailed new for about $800.

Yours for $400.

Send a private message to this user    
Special Ed
Regular

November 2003
Re: HKS EVC 4 - Electronic Boost Controller Tue, 15 June 2004 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump
Special Ed
Regular

November 2003
Re: HKS EVC 4 - Electronic Boost Controller Thu, 17 June 2004 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It almost as good as a "Celicamad boost controller" - with added bling.

celicamad
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: HKS EVC 4 - Electronic Boost Controller Sun, 20 June 2004 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
actually if your after bling plus the sting of the faster boost response .
to help ed out (seing he has bought and sells my controllers for me)ill throw in a wastegate controll for $50 (normally $159).this will allow the hks unit to work as good as my boost controller .
but still get the electronic wanky bits
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: HKS EVC 4 - Electronic Boost Controller Mon, 21 June 2004 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmm wanky bits!!! got pics!!!Rolling Eyes

i heard those celica thingo controllers are crap Laughing paul hurry up and send mine off i want my car to go fast again!!!! my car feels like a bag of shit now that i've had one in there and now driving without it Sad hey i recorded a 5.44 1-100 i'm catching up to you!!! Wink
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: HKS EVC 4 - Electronic Boost Controller Mon, 21 June 2004 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ohh bump but only cause Paul likes ya Wink

hey but seriously special ed where are you located i've go ppl lining up to test out the controller.... pm me your number

and i might have a buyer for you
celicamad
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: HKS EVC 4 - Electronic Boost Controller Tue, 22 June 2004 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
boost controller sending tommorrow .sorry had to re test all your parts .amazingly the held up to the heat really well(controller wasnt mounted and fell onto turbo heat shield)

heheheeee ummm my best 0-100 is 4.69 Very Happy
Special Ed
Regular

November 2003
Re: HKS EVC 4 - Electronic Boost Controller Thu, 24 June 2004 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have used this combination - HKS EVC4 with celicamad wastegate control. Works a treat.

As good as Celicamad Boost Controller with full electronic boost control in cabin.

Special Ed
Regular

November 2003
Re: HKS EVC 4 - Electronic Boost Controller Thu, 24 June 2004 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have used this combination - HKS EVC4 with celicamad wastegate control. Works a treat.

As good as Celicamad Boost Controller with full electronic boost control in cabin.

mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: HKS EVC 4 - Electronic Boost Controller Thu, 24 June 2004 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
celicamad wrote on Tue, 22 June 2004 21:33

heheheeee ummm my best 0-100 is 4.69 Very Happy

Dam that beutiful exhaust system!!!!!!!! Razz
i got another little toy for the cressi though, i'll keep you posted!!! if i kick off a few more 10ths Smile

cant wait for the controller to come!!!! i might even change that flat tyre my car has had for a week and take her out for a spin!!!!!

[Updated on: Thu, 24 June 2004 12:34]

mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: HKS EVC 4 - Electronic Boost Controller Thu, 24 June 2004 12:35 Go to previous message
oh and bump Wink
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Simmons 16 inch Wheels For Sale
Next Topic:Sprinter Parts Sale
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Oct 9 04:31:36 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053679943084717 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.