Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » DRIVE INS + KRISPY KREMES, PLANS CHANGE AGAIN!!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: DRIVE INS + KRISPY KREMES, PLANS CHANGE AGAIN!!!! Wed, 28 July 2004 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BigWorm wrote on Tue, 27 July 2004 16:37

just don't ask Rod & Kirsty too many details, if you'd seen the crowns interior converted into a double bed you'd understand why! Smile (They'll try to tell you they fell asleep Wink)

hahahahah your just jealous you were not invited Razz Razz
to be 100% honest, I went to sleep during the 2nd movie and Rod saw every second of both movies,
I'm pretty sure he could have a car full of naked wemon at the drive-in's and he wouldn't touch any of them... he tunes out when there is a TV on and lets face it... thats one hell of a tv screen.

[Updated on: Wed, 28 July 2004 07:07]

Send a private message to this user    
JZX90T
Occasional Poster

December 2003

Re: DRIVE INS + KRISPY KREMES, PLANS CHANGE AGAIN!!!! Wed, 28 July 2004 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Piss poor effort on the part of the people that didn't turn up.For the people that did turn up it was a good night. Very Happy
DavGT4
Regular

I supported Toymods
Toymods Special Events Coordinator

March 2003
Re: DRIVE INS + KRISPY KREMES, PLANS CHANGE AGAIN!!!! Wed, 28 July 2004 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Another great night out... thanx for organising the great weather too, Joel Very Happy

Was a shame not to see more Toymods toyota's in the parking lot... hopefully next time. The drive-inn's is the best way to see a movie or 2 - and excellent value
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: DRIVE INS + KRISPY KREMES, PLANS CHANGE AGAIN!!!! Wed, 28 July 2004 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was at a 21st.

The beer called me.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: DRIVE INS + KRISPY KREMES, PLANS CHANGE AGAIN!!!! Wed, 28 July 2004 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it was my 2 year anniversary with the girl.

and it was raining.
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: DRIVE INS + KRISPY KREMES, PLANS CHANGE AGAIN!!!! Wed, 28 July 2004 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks like it raining excuses here! Razz

Keep 'em coming!

[Updated on: Wed, 28 July 2004 13:17]

mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: DRIVE INS + KRISPY KREMES, PLANS CHANGE AGAIN!!!! Sun, 01 August 2004 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it was a good night (sorry i left early guyz the dewds with me in the ML wanted to leave early
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: DRIVE INS + KRISPY KREMES, PLANS CHANGE AGAIN!!!! Sun, 01 August 2004 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joel,

FREE BEER.....it was extra dry at that, i thought it was a valid excuse.
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: DRIVE INS + KRISPY KREMES, PLANS CHANGE AGAIN!!!! Sun, 01 August 2004 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got the best excuse of the lot - my car wasn't running right. Then again, it hasn't run right since the new engine was put in! Embarassed
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: DRIVE INS + KRISPY KREMES, PLANS CHANGE AGAIN!!!! Sun, 01 August 2004 06:44 Go to previous message
well i was sick i was going 2 show up in my homer Simpson pjs but just stayed in bed sorry people i saw a movie that night it was called in back of my i lids it went 4 12 hrs cool
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:any cruizes near the gold coast soon????
Next Topic:Any gatherings coming up in Brisbane?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 10:09:28 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051350593566895 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.