Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Queensland » get together at my place for toymods members next sat

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

get together at my place for toymods members next sat Sun, 20 June 2004 00:28 Go to next message
the boss {wife} is going away next weekend, so i was gonna have a get together at my joint.

i live at rochedale,

how does this sound to u lot
  Send a private message to this user    
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: get together at my place for toymods members next sat Sun, 20 June 2004 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds good Smile
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: get together at my place for toymods members next sat Sun, 20 June 2004 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds like a plan.
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: get together at my place for toymods members next sat Sun, 20 June 2004 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what nite? Name me a coupla suburbs around rochedale Wink

Whats the plans, any room for campers?
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: get together at my place for toymods members next sat Sun, 20 June 2004 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds OK to me - bbq or indoors?

anyone want a lift from Kenmore?
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: get together at my place for toymods members next sat Sun, 20 June 2004 20:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
next to 8 mile plains/springwood

sat night, outside, i'm poor, i have no bbq

have stezza, will get a few bottles of softdrink ect, if u wanna drink its byo, might some of u to bring a few snacks

people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: get together at my place for toymods members next sat Tue, 22 June 2004 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what time roughly...is it warm down your way???
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: get together at my place for toymods members next sat Tue, 22 June 2004 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
say about 7 pm, i live at 3 Finfoot St south rochedale

yes its cold, plenty of parking, room for campers, only on the ground or the couch
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: get together at my place for toymods members next sat Tue, 22 June 2004 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if someone has a ute i could fit our bbq on it and bring it down - or actualy... i could dissasemble and fit into supra. i think.

was going to chuck it (one burner sus, a bit of rust, looks well used and we're cleaning up in preparation of renovations and i got nowhere to store it) so someone can take it off me at phils?

phil: i'll stay if i drink too much - i think my experience of being arrested for dui shouldn't be repeated so soon.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: get together at my place for toymods members next sat Tue, 22 June 2004 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I may have a trailer this weekend. But i'm not even sure that I can make it yet Confused
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: get together at my place for toymods members next sat Tue, 22 June 2004 22:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you don't pick it up Shane, I will take it off your hands Chuck Smile

Yeah, I can bring some sort of food.

shotgun the couch Smile
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: get together at my place for toymods members next sat Wed, 23 June 2004 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont want it, I just mentioned that I may be able to get it to Phils.
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: get together at my place for toymods members next sat Wed, 23 June 2004 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll be gettin some softdrink tomorrow, can someof u get a few snacks like chips and shit, i'll be supplying popcorn Very Happy

we can all go to the drift comp on sunday too, apparently the top 4 hachi's from aus will be there and so will a TT 406 cube "eleanor" mustang will be drifting
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: get together at my place for toymods members next sat Wed, 23 June 2004 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shane: i might be able to pull it apart and insert into the supra - so thanks for the offer - but i should be fine (now that i've had a chance to look at it in daylight).

Chris: it's an old three-burner bbq that's had a hard life in the weather but away from salt/sand - but seeing as it's free, it must be good condition Wink

anyone else: i'll bring chicken burgers/sausages for thos who dislike the idea of eating daisy the house cow or bob the pig... Laughing
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: get together at my place for toymods members next sat Wed, 23 June 2004 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
id love to come.. but as i told phil i work till 10 and work at 11:15 or so the next morning Sad
why cant wed and thurs be the weekend(my days off) lol
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: get together at my place for toymods members next sat Thu, 24 June 2004 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FUCK!

I've got mums birthday dinner on that night...i know i said i'd come phil but will have to see how it goes...hopefully the dinner wont finish too late

Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: get together at my place for toymods members next sat Thu, 24 June 2004 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have you got your car back yet Nick?

Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: get together at my place for toymods members next sat Sat, 26 June 2004 00:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no, nick doesent.. was at ants the other day
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: get together at my place for toymods members next sat Sat, 26 June 2004 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so who's coming, i have sausages Confused
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: get together at my place for toymods members next sat Sat, 26 June 2004 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I cant Confused I have work to do Sad
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: get together at my place for toymods members next sat Sat, 26 June 2004 06:58 Go to previous message
Although I maybe able to pop around later on Rolling Eyes
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WOW time flys but I'm still alive and kicking!
Next Topic:possible up and comming dyno day
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 11:03:50 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0055317878723145 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.