Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Thu, 26 August 2004 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah but did yours last the 100 odd kilometre trip home???

mine did Cool
  Send a private message to this user    
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Thu, 26 August 2004 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it lasted the 15 minute drive to pick up what needed to be picked up Smile
so i suppose you might win this one...by default!

on another note, those orange ratchet tie down thingos are good for many things...including tieing up smart arse tradesmen when they get drunk after work on fridays Smile

APPRENTICE REVENGE Evil or Very Mad

[Updated on: Thu, 26 August 2004 11:12]

towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Sat, 28 August 2004 14:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't forget the scissor jack.
Makes a good panel repair tool for moving the guard off the wheel when a drunk driver thinks that its better to have the guard grinding on the wheel then sitting over the wheel.
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Sat, 28 August 2004 23:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
towe_001 wrote on Sun, 29 August 2004 00:37

Don't forget the scissor jack.
Makes a good panel repair tool for moving the guard off the wheel when a drunk driver thinks that its better to have the guard grinding on the wheel then sitting over the wheel.

the scissor jack is also used for jacking up the front half of your car to change the oil whilst the back half is resting slightly downhill :/ lesson to be learnt, if its dodgy i've probably tried it atleast once Razz
SeptemberSquallIndustries
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Wed, 01 September 2004 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://members.optusnet.com.au/gianttomato/5MTE/weapons%20of%20choice.jpg
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Wed, 01 September 2004 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SeptemberSquallIndustries wrote on Wed, 01 September 2004 13:50

Ah yes that bottom tool also doubles as an open fire marshmallow/bread toaster. You'd want to clean it first Laughing
The top tool could be used as a meat pounder.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Wed, 01 September 2004 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
COMON man, this thread is about MIS-used tooling.....
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Wed, 01 September 2004 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
towe_001 wrote on Wed, 01 September 2004 14:58

SeptemberSquallIndustries wrote on Wed, 01 September 2004 13:50

Ah yes that bottom tool also doubles as an open fire marshmallow/bread toaster. You'd want to clean it first Laughing
The top tool could be used as a meat pounder.

Well I have used the old pickle fork to remove a gearbox, windscreen and assorted other parts off the front cut... does that count as misusing a tool???
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Wed, 01 September 2004 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
most definitely.

I have also used a starter motor for an attemped pitman arm remover.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Wed, 01 September 2004 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Wed, 01 September 2004 18:06

most definitely.

I have also used a starter motor for an attemped pitman arm remover.

Now that was some funny shit!
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Wed, 01 September 2004 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive used an entire strut, with spring, shock and hub installed, as a breaker bar attached to a docile 14mm spanner... that count?
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Wed, 01 September 2004 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Wed, 01 September 2004 22:08

ive used an entire strut, with spring, shock and hub installed, as a breaker bar attached to a docile 14mm spanner... that count?

Whats wrong with a 'love maker' extention?
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Wed, 01 September 2004 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I once used an entire MA61 exhaust system as a breaker bar. Talk about LEVERAGE baby!! Laughing

Damn I wish I'd taken photos, it was pretty funny.
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Thu, 02 September 2004 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK wasn't going to reply but it appears there are several other suspect mechanics out there.

Several years ago when I had the RA40 coupe, I blew the diff on a long drive from sydney to the farm (approx. 550Km SW of syd) on christmas eve. the next day early (read before the Xmas lunch pissup) the car was picked up on a flat bed and towed to the farm. went and got on the piss. the next day still hung over went and found a new centre and came back to put it in. all the jacks were already under cars/tractors and otherwise in use.

My uncle and I rigged up some chain to a long beefy bit of timber slid it under the car threw the chain over a tree branch, hooked the other end to a tractor and drove the tractor forward to lift the car. Incidently my uncle still keeps the diff soup in a jar and what is left of the centre hung on the wall as he has never seen a diff so destroyed in his life. Embarassed
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Thu, 02 September 2004 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Norbie wrote on Thu, 02 September 2004 09:56

I once used an entire MA61 exhaust system as a breaker bar. Talk about LEVERAGE baby!! Laughing

damn straight it was Wink
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Thu, 02 September 2004 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WST-018: The poopra breakage bar
Uses: Ultimate leverage.

*image = little norbie dangling 3 feet in the air off an MA61 exhaust **
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Mon, 06 September 2004 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WST-019: Engine Crane

If richard dean anderson has gone into retirement, you can sure as hell bet that my dad will get the call up for the new series of macgyver.

2 ropes, one carport beam, with lowering capacity and safety, what a gun. (lowered right down onto engine stand.)

WST-020: Engine stand

This is the 4 wheeled version, very portable and easy to move around.

http://members.optushome.com.au/dbhebuild/enginerope.jpg
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Mon, 06 September 2004 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dodgy mofo!

Tho i cant speak...dad and i hung the z28 camaro 1/2 cut off the house's main steel bannister!
House is still erect... Wink
Tats
Regular

I Supported Toymods

December 2003
Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Wed, 15 September 2004 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm in f**king tears..... this thread is nuts...... Laughing
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Thu, 16 September 2004 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
don't forget the universal re-attachment assistant, and non-toxic alternative to glue:
UT:W01
http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/images/product/largeImage/0000003066461_lc1_1_x.jpg
fencing wire - available in rolls, or already straightened with free fence posts...
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Fri, 17 September 2004 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WST-021: The Car Hoist (Created by Toobs)
Useful for removing shopping trolley front cuts.
http://www.rollamods.com/witzl/Toobs/WST021.jpg
http://www.rollamods.com/witzl/Toobs/WST021-2.jpg
http://www.rollamods.com/witzl/Toobs/WST021-3.jpg

[Updated on: Fri, 17 September 2004 11:56]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Fri, 24 September 2004 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Norbie wrote on Thu, 02 September 2004 09:26

Yeah ive done that before! 6 feet of R32 Skyline goodness, I knew nissans were good for something Razz Laughing
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Mon, 27 September 2004 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What do you mean this is a thread about mis-use of tools!!
All of these seem perfectly reasonable to me.

Try working on a rally car thats been t-boned into a concrete wall.
In 2 hours replaced the whole front end (92 Subaru Legacy): suspension, panels, radiator, intercooler. The only bolts that went back in were those for the suspension (& they were one size smaller to allow for "alignment")

Ohhh, and the proper way to remove a halfcut from a trailer is to tie the half cut to something solid, and then tow the trailer out from underneath.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Mon, 27 September 2004 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Mon, 06 September 2004 20:38

WST-019: Engine Crane

If richard dean anderson has gone into retirement, you can sure as hell bet that my dad will get the call up for the new series of macgyver.

2 ropes, one carport beam, with lowering capacity and safety, what a gun. (lowered right down onto engine stand.)

WST-020: Engine stand

This is the 4 wheeled version, very portable and easy to move around.

http://members.optushome.com.au/dbhebuild/enginerope.jpg

Haha, that is so true, your Dad is a f'ing champ Laughing
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Mon, 27 September 2004 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wagonist wrote on Mon, 27 September 2004 12:40

In 2 hours replaced the whole front end (92 Subaru Legacy): suspension, panels, radiator, intercooler. The only bolts that went back in were those for the suspension (& they were one size smaller to allow for "alignment")

Ohhh, and the proper way to remove a halfcut from a trailer is to tie the half cut to something solid, and then tow the trailer out from underneath.

thats a decent idea
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Tue, 28 September 2004 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Mon, 27 September 2004 14:05

wagonist wrote on Mon, 27 September 2004 12:40

thats a decent idea

Yeah I wanted to tie the cut to the tree and then drive away but Witzl had already unhitched the trailer when I got there.

I thought hoisting the front cut with ratchet straps was pretty class though!
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon10.gif  Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Sun, 24 October 2004 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Razz Laughing Razz Laughing

Priceless...

This would shoot straight to #1 in a list of Toymods "Golden Threads". Wink Very Happy Nod
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Sun, 24 October 2004 05:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wish i had more to add - but the range is so well rounded its hard to find new tools!
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Sun, 24 October 2004 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well actually - here's a little followup on WST-002 Razz

http://www.rollamods.com/witzl/wst/wst-fudge.jpg
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Mon, 25 October 2004 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And the latest ?

WST-022 - The handy tool handerer

http://img66.exs.cx/img66/5203/2004-10-24213.jpg

Requires some training and the placement of the toolbox at low height, and requires extensive training. Should be good to assist with brake bleeding in abaout 6 years.

Note : Caution should be exercised when purchasing/making one of these tools. The undesired side effect can be less time available for car maintenance, less money, and the occasional tantrum when they wont give you the tool back.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Mon, 25 October 2004 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
child services here we come Laughing
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Mon, 25 October 2004 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is it posible to hire a WST-022 for a day, or do we get paid to use their services?
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Mon, 25 October 2004 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bbaacchhyy wrote on Mon, 25 October 2004 10:57

And the latest ?

WST-022 - The handy tool handerer

Requires some training and the placement of the toolbox at low height, and requires extensive training. Should be good to assist with brake bleeding in abaout 6 years.

Note : Caution should be exercised when purchasing/making one of these tools. The undesired side effect can be less time available for car maintenance, less money, and the occasional tantrum when they wont give you the tool back.

you're a grown man, tantrums should be below your maturity level Razz
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Tue, 26 October 2004 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Mon, 25 October 2004 18:56

is it posible to hire a WST-022 for a day, or do we get paid to use their services?

Yep, ready for hire, but the performance level may vary.

Let mee know your postcode so I can work out the freight costs. Like bananas at about 10:30am, and a dose of Playschool also helps. Very Happy
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Tue, 26 October 2004 15:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: The WST Range of Tools... Wed, 27 October 2004 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've looked at that avatar i don't know how many hundred times and never realised there was half a finger missing!

Nice work Very Happy

Dan
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Tue, 28 December 2004 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Latest addition.....

WST-023: The Jungle Lounge
Uses: Repairing broken WST-001. (shown here in action)

http://www.rollamods.com/witzl/AE71%20conversion/Turbo/WST-001.JPG
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Wed, 29 December 2004 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much would something like that go for? That'd make a great gift for me little brother after a hard nights programming.
http://img65.exs.cx/img65/6379/dscf52575sc.jpg
That way he wont have to crash on the floor and rest his ECU head on whatever he can find
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Wed, 29 December 2004 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Wed, 01 September 2004 22:08

i use my steering lock as extension all the time Very Happy
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Thu, 30 December 2004 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have recently acquired WST022 A & B (twin model). Of course this leads to an accumulation of WST024 the parts storage system.

http://www.powerupdates.com/clients/nutricia/ImageLibrary/SENSIKARE_900g.jpg

Currently have a more than adequate supply if anyone is in need.
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Thu, 30 December 2004 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justin, why havent you added:

WST-026 - the wooden post in your avatar, AKA: car jack

[Updated on: Thu, 30 December 2004 13:20]

ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Thu, 30 December 2004 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok...

ill do it for you Smile

WST-026
WST-027

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=8788

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=8787

[Updated on: Thu, 30 December 2004 13:36]

clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Thu, 30 December 2004 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joo had teh pics!
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Thu, 30 December 2004 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cant find the video though
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Fri, 31 December 2004 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Fri, 31 December 2004 00:34

ok...

ill do it for you Smile

WST-026

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=8788

I've done that at the local tip a couple of times. But its amusing when its done near the pit for the rubbish and the body rolls over and in.
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Sat, 01 January 2005 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no engine hoists at my place.....

http://altura.speedera.net/ccimg.catalogcity.com/210000/211300/211368/Products/5624819.jpg

just one of them bolted to a beam with a pulley....works a treat Razz
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Sat, 12 February 2005 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heres another interesting picture of WST-001 in state of brokeness.
http://www.rollamods.com/witzl/Toobs/WST-001broke.jpg
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Sun, 13 February 2005 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"Can you spare some change for the bus bro?"
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Sun, 13 February 2005 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Norbie wrote on Sun, 13 February 2005 13:46

"Can you spare some change for the bus bro?"

In sydney it would be "got a dolla for a brudda?"
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Sun, 13 February 2005 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
arseholes Mad
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Sat, 19 February 2005 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not really a tool but i do think its damn handy
http://img208.exs.cx/img208/3374/dscf53294sa.jpg
Yes gloves, latex gloves
Oh and the silver thing near the screwdriver is tape
And don't ask....... Embarassed
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Wed, 02 March 2005 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
great thread guys... genuine classic...

taking the half cut of the trailer should be like pulling teeth... tie a string 'round the offending tooth, then get dad to slam the door... lol...

i have one of my own... it's the "carby jet removal/installation tool" it's just a bbq skewer.. works a treat, of course you gotta loosen it off first/tighten it last with one of those wst-004s...

and who could forget the 14" steel wheel car stand... as seen in almost every wreckers in the country...
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Wed, 02 March 2005 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have to take the camera to work tomorrow to show some of our tools
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Sun, 06 March 2005 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://images.misupply.com/products/original/D%20Addario/63872ex.jpg

Windscreen removal tool. Works a charm, provided you dont mind losing some paint all around the window.

EDIT: Make sure you secure each end of the wire with sticks or something unless you want a cruzida replica hand of your very own

[Updated on: Sun, 06 March 2005 10:49]

BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Thu, 31 March 2005 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It would seem that Ed is a tard and missed a few WST tool ranges before selecting an arbitrary figure of 26.

So i shall pickup where Ed left off. Introducing.... WST-028

What happens when your handbrake button explodes... HOT GLUE TIME!

WST-028: Drift handbrake.
http://www.glfi.com/scGlueHotMeltStickPN284.gif

Specially designed by the master craftsmen, teh t00bs!

The hot glue stick handbrake button is truely a work of art.

[Updated on: Thu, 31 March 2005 12:02]

BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Thu, 31 March 2005 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and i nearly forgot, when you have no handbrake to hold the car steady, you will need the WST-029 to hold the sucker in place!

WST-029 - Handbrake Mechanism.

TEH EDIT!

[Updated on: Fri, 01 April 2005 14:16]

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Thu, 31 March 2005 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that poor car
we took it's innocence and then beat the crap out of everything that was left.
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Thu, 31 March 2005 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 21:57

It would seem that Ed is a tard and missed a few WST tool ranges before selecting an arbitrary figure of 26.

So i shall pickup where Ed left off. Introducing.... WST-028

What happens when your handbrake button explodes... HOT GLUE TIME!

WST-028: Drift handbrake.

Specially designed by the master craftsmen, teh t00bs!

The hot glue stick handbrake button is truely a work of art.

You have to take a proper pic of the button dude!
It comes in regular and doorifuto flavours!
Ms Puzzleman
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Fri, 01 April 2005 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Glen,
Ok I can take a joke
but in regards to your post about the dog Criag and I own, do I need to tell you you've taken it too far or will everyone just realise that.
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Ever needed an SST? -->The WST Range of Tools!!! Fri, 01 April 2005 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
do you think anyone would use a dog to hold a car??

i wouldnt, it just wouldnt stay still chocked under the car unless u killed it, and then a decent hill would render the 'dog chock' useless Razz
Pages (4): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Ebay auction
Next Topic:Any good auto electrictians in West Melbourne?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 8 11:24:16 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0094609260559082 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.