Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » MAD Toymods Idea!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
MAD Toymods Idea!!! Thu, 05 September 2002 07:11 Go to next message
Hey Why don't we get our Fourum names under the toymods logo
for example:

<Toymods Sticker>
MX83TOY

what do you guys think???
  Send a private message to this user    
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
icon5.gif  Re: MAD Toymods Idea!!! Thu, 05 September 2002 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You mean for the stickers? Or what?
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: MAD Toymods Idea!!! Thu, 05 September 2002 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mx83toy wrote on Thu, 05 September 2002 17:11

<Toymods Sticker>
MX83TOY

yup sure he means the stickers, great idea but it would cost to much i think.

plus my number plate is my login name Razz
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MAD Toymods Idea!!! Thu, 05 September 2002 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah we'll keep the standard toymods sticker and underneath it we get our names made up in white or something (you know how you can make them at the markets)and yeah we can identify each other...
just an idea and i want to know what everyone thinks?????
Remedy
Regular

August 2002

Re: MAD Toymods Idea!!! Thu, 05 September 2002 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Some of the handles people use in this forum wood look pretty dumb on the back of a car.

For example..... Mine!

I'm going with a no here. Others are welcome to but 'Remedy' would look a little wanky on the back of my car.
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
icon3.gif  Re: MAD Toymods Idea!!! Thu, 05 September 2002 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just get a thick black texta and write it onto the sticker... Wink
St3ve_AE92
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MAD Toymods Idea!!! Thu, 05 September 2002 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Or even liquid paper on ya window.... Razz

J/K
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MAD Toymods Idea!!! Thu, 05 September 2002 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah ... i think the sticker will be more visible but yeah apart from the guys with umm well names they wont want to display i recon it will be cool...

imagine the tryhrds trying to work out what MX83TOY means lol hey you think i should rename my self JZX83TOY now:)????
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: MAD Toymods Idea!!! Thu, 05 September 2002 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wouldn't mind it seeing as my forum name suits the car well...
rollaboy
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: MAD Toymods Idea!!! Thu, 05 September 2002 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah what would happen here as we both have the same name just spelt different???
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: MAD Toymods Idea!!! Thu, 05 September 2002 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i guess you just have it the same way as you do now, you have it as one word and Ben has it as two words Razz
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MAD Toymods Idea!!! Thu, 05 September 2002 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
or use pvc tape to write it on !!!

steves the expert at that!!
inertia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MAD Toymods Idea!!! Thu, 05 September 2002 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
one look at my portly shape and you will realise why my alias suits me!!!! Laughing
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MAD Toymods Idea!!! Thu, 05 September 2002 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehe, quality dude, quality.
whiteGZE
Regular

May 2002

Re: MAD Toymods Idea!!! Thu, 05 September 2002 15:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not a big fan of stickers... but how about having your forum name embroided on your official toymods shirt.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: MAD Toymods Idea!!! Thu, 05 September 2002 15:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's a pretty good idea I reckon Matt!

Personally, I'd prefer to keep away from putting my forums name on the car.. You never know if someone you piss of on the net is going to track you down with it! Laughing Laughing

Red embroidery on the black Polos would look pretty Cool.
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MAD Toymods Idea!!! Thu, 05 September 2002 16:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, how about some of those bowling style shirts? Laughing

Bright red & white short sleeve 60s style with embroidery on the front & nice big logo on the back..... now that would look good. In a cheesy kind of way. Very Happy

I've still got to get me a few toymods clothes, particularily the black polo, and one of those jackets would be alright.

BTW, I would rather not stick a 'BIGWORM' sticker on the back of my car! Smile

[Updated on: Thu, 05 September 2002 17:04]

Sam
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: MAD Toymods Idea!!! Thu, 05 September 2002 21:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd like to see the Toymods URL somewhere in the sticker tho.. to promote the website more..
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: MAD Toymods Idea!!! Thu, 05 September 2002 22:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the shirt idea is good that way on a cruise its easy to tell who people are and its an easy thing to do just buy some of those iron transfers they work well, i did it on my overalls with TGR (TEAM GINS RACING) Razz
but would work best if the shirts were white but you can do it on any colour.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: MAD Toymods Idea!!! Fri, 06 September 2002 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matt, thats an awesome idea... I'd be up for that...

Sam, I don't know if you have noticed them but on Tina's TA22 and a few other cars they have the "www.toymods.org.au" stickers on them aswell.. They are huge but if they were downsized to the width of the Toymods logo stickers that we have i'd put it on my car... I'd also get my name on my shirt... Maybe they could be on the front under the logo... Just an excuse for looking at members titties Razz Razz Razz ... Hehe...

Brett, that's easy... For starters, you live far away from me and there is a space in mine...

[Updated on: Fri, 06 September 2002 06:20]

scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: MAD Toymods Idea!!! Mon, 09 September 2002 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmmmmmm
i cant really see myself writing SCROTE on the back of my car window.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

icon14.gif  Re: MAD Toymods Idea!!! Mon, 09 September 2002 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YES!!!! BOWLING SHIRTS!!!!

im with you joel! i loooove the bowling shirt style. it has class!!
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: MAD Toymods Idea!!! Mon, 09 September 2002 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well for school we got our jerrsys for like $80 with our nickname on the back and our real name in small on the front (although on the front they spelt Martin as Martain Rolling Eyes )

but perhaps once a year toymods could take an oder from everyone who is a member and get the shirts made up,
i'm sure everyone would be willing to pay the cost.
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: MAD Toymods Idea!!! Mon, 09 September 2002 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message

How much would you pay for a personal shirt?[ 14 vote(s) ]
1.$0-$20 1 / 7%
2.$21-$40 4 / 29%
3.$41-$60 6 / 43%
4.$61-$81 0 / 0%
5.$81-$100 0 / 0%
6.$100 + 1 / 7%
7.I Wouldn't Buy One!!! 2 / 14%

Well its dodgy as i just used MSpaint but you get the idea, i think it would look good when going on a cruise and everyone has got a personalised shirt, make it look very professional to the public.
and perhaps get them in like red,yellow,orange ect...

http://www.planet.net.au/~gins/shirt.jpg

keep in mind its just an example

[Updated on: Mon, 09 September 2002 10:25]

CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MAD Toymods Idea!!! Mon, 09 September 2002 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bahahahahah

i would want just craig on mine
$20 here
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: MAD Toymods Idea!!! Mon, 09 September 2002 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd go for "Ben" on the front and "Rolla Boy" on the back... I dunno what colours would be good but it would be good if it were to be made of Polyester and Cotton...
Maybe the Toymods logo would be red and a complete white shirt...
That's my idea anyway...
GEE120
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: MAD Toymods Idea!!! Mon, 09 September 2002 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Handle on the front sounds ok but id say have it half that size
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MAD Toymods Idea!!! Mon, 09 September 2002 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
URL sticker sounds good. 3rotor.com gave them away for free. I put one on my car. Even a minimal cost would be ok if free is not feasible.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: MAD Toymods Idea!!! Mon, 09 September 2002 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gary,
It would be smaller but I think he did it that size to show ppl what would be there without having to squint...
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: MAD Toymods Idea!!! Mon, 09 September 2002 22:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing actually that was the smallest size font i could squize out of MSpaint Very Happy so its not going to be exact or anything just a general example of what they could look like and be set out like.
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: MAD Toymods Idea!!! Tue, 10 September 2002 00:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guys

these are some great ideas...

however, toymods already has an extensive merchandise range and at this stage we will not be adding to it... particularly something that is a completely different design and colour to our existing merchandise.

the board sometime ago made a decision that our clothing should be uniform in look so that on a cruise you could tell at a glance we were a club

the name idea has great potential though so those that are keen should express their interest and ideas... but understanding it must be part of the current merchandise range... something like name patches are a more practical idea

the biggest problem though has always been ordering and paying in advance

the members of this club do not seem big on this as evidenced by the lack of orders for jackets

keep the ideas flowing!

GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: MAD Toymods Idea!!! Tue, 10 September 2002 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fair enough, Very Happy and whats this talk about jackets? is there such a thing and what do they look like, i need something else to wear besides my Subaru jumper Laughing
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MAD Toymods Idea!!! Tue, 10 September 2002 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dam imagine my last name on the shirt or jaket Smile
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: MAD Toymods Idea!!! Tue, 10 September 2002 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GIN51E wrote on Tue, 10 September 2002 18:15

fair enough, Very Happy and whats this talk about jackets? is there such a thing and what do they look like, i need something else to wear besides my Subaru jumper Laughing

jackets are available to order... and have been advertised in our newsletters

pictures will go up on the website soon

GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: MAD Toymods Idea!!! Tue, 10 September 2002 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok good stuff i'll wait for the pics to arrive on the site Cool
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MAD Toymods Idea!!! Wed, 11 September 2002 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GIN51E,

Mate there are actually 2 different Toymods Jackets. There is a pollar fleece variety. (That can be found on my back 6 days out of 7)

And there is a Suede and wool type Jacket which look really great ! (unless like me your allergic to wool) The Jackets are a Good quality and ave the Toymods Logo embroided on the left hand side about where your business hsirt pocket would be. They are not a cheap item depending on your defenition of cheap but they are a fair price in my opinion.

Pollar fleece Jackets are $60 from Memory, The suede ones are $100. Once again thats from memory so Danny/Joe correct me if I got that wrong. Prices do not include postage and as with all toymods merchadise it is available to MEMBERS ONLY.

Once you have your own shirt or Jacket it is fairly inexpensive to have them embroided with your name or handle if you wanted to.

OH and the long forgotten Toymods Hat idea has been revived and when I get off my Fat arse I'll have a sample done Smile

GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: MAD Toymods Idea!!! Wed, 11 September 2002 06:45 Go to previous message
Ok thanks Rod, the Subaru one i have is polar fleece and i like it a lot and paid much more then $60 for it to Shocked

And membership is not a problem as i will be a member in a couple of months Evil or Very Mad
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Sterio SPL Levels
Next Topic:LIST Your Ride
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 14:42:20 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0077919960021973 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.