Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Fri, 02 July 2004 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
re: The interior - If it's not already gone, will you take $10 + postage for the centre console lid? (ie. the lid for the compartment between the front seats).

I notice that the top 'flip up' bit is missing. Do you still have that around somewhere? May pay more if it's all complete.

[Updated on: Fri, 02 July 2004 07:36]

Send a private message to this user    
joeyjojo
Regular

March 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Sat, 03 July 2004 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Following if it is available

The rear lights and the thing in between them $250 ?

The centeral locking mechanism, all four ?

whole centre console $100 ?

Side and front indiacators $40 ?

pedals ?

gearnob, (if stock) $10 ?

[Updated on: Sat, 03 July 2004 02:06]

domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Sat, 03 July 2004 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much for the engine?
xpimp
Regular

January 2003

Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Sat, 03 July 2004 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have u got cruise control? and if so I would like the cruise control lever.

$10+ill pay postage?
Thanks,
Stuart
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Sat, 03 July 2004 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much for the hole car?
-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Sun, 04 July 2004 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much for the power windows setup dude..i.e motors switches + looms.. gimme a price..
terrykoun
Regular

December 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Sun, 04 July 2004 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, interested in the lowered springs. how much u want 4 them? hows 100 bux for all four?? ill take em if they fit a ae92 hatch and come pick em up
psychofox
Regular

April 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated Mon, 05 July 2004 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Updated Fist Post...

ToyCam - wheel is as shown in photos. No centre piece. If you want ti for $30 it's yours.

Kahless - Door trims will go complete with the doors. If you want the doors the current offer is $250 for all 4 complete with glass.

DacBietAE86 - Front Bar $100, Headlights $70 each.
Lucid - no the interior is not gone. The centre console lid is missing the flap bit (was when I bought the car in '98) yeah, $10 is fine.

joeyjojo- $250 for the rear lights and centre bit is great. The Passenger side light has a crack in the light (if you look closely in the pic you can see a crack in it). So if you still want to pay that much....
$100 for the Whole centre console. Yep sounds good.
$40 Side and fron indicators. Yep sounds good.
The central lock will go with the doors, see above.
The gearknob and pedals are going in my AE86.

domasik. read the first post.

xpimp. never heard of an AE92 SX Corolla ever having factory Cruise - mine certainly doesn't have it.

FLYNSX. Little bit of too little too late.

-blown20v-. Power windoes are going complete with the doors - see above.

terrykoun - $100 for the springs is ok. Won't be out until this weekend though.
Flem
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated Mon, 05 July 2004 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$50 for the auto to manual bits - Shifting linkages pedals and boxes clutch lines and clutch slave/master cylinders )0422948007 i rang u the other night for the knacked box txt me so i konw whats going on Smile and Post here sorry to bitch u around ,
george-sx
Regular

June 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated Mon, 05 July 2004 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you have the pieces of plastic that line the door and seatbelt covers, if you know what i mean, and the rubbish trays on both front doors, what condition they all in?

[Updated on: Mon, 05 July 2004 12:30]

psychofox
Regular

April 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated Mon, 05 July 2004 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Got some pics of the Gauge Cluster and Uncracked good condition Dash here for those who wanted them.

Gauges:
http://home.exetel.com.au/psychofox/SXGauges.JPG
Dash (the marks are oily fingerprints - they will come off with some cleaner)
http://home.exetel.com.au/psychofox/Dash.JPG

Spoiler is still up for grabs.

Make it $80 with the spare box and it's all yours flem.

[Updated on: Mon, 05 July 2004 12:32]

Scorpion
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated Mon, 05 July 2004 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have the under dash loom on order from you at $45.
If I can get you to post it to Sydney 2234 (will pm address if agreed)it would be greatly appreciated. Let me know how much and I can do a direct deposit into your account. Cheers.
Flem
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated Tue, 06 July 2004 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sold call u on saturday Smile
terrykoun
Regular

December 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated Tue, 06 July 2004 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea sweet, 100 bux it is then. i'll call u on or be4 the weekend. just making sure, does the ae93seca use the same springs as the ae92 hatch?? the part number is front: KTFL-45 rear:KTRL-86 (from the king spring catalogue)for corolla ae 92 93 94. But does this mean the seca too?
-Talasas-
Regular

July 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated Tue, 06 July 2004 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much for all your Seatbelts? The whole housing and buckles...
psychofox
Regular

April 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated Tue, 06 July 2004 21:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
terrykoun wrote on Tue, 06 July 2004 21:12

yea sweet, 100 bux it is then. i'll call u on or be4 the weekend. just making sure, does the ae93seca use the same springs as the ae92 hatch?? the part number is front: KTFL-45 rear:KTRL-86 (from the king spring catalogue)for corolla ae 92 93 94. But does this mean the seca too?

yes they are the part numbers of the springs. they fit Seca/sedan/hatch, they all have the same suspension.

Scorpion - I had a look at that big loom under the dash - I didn't realise - but it has one connector that goes to the computer in it. I'm not going to sell it at this stage because I want the motor/computer wiring loom COMPLETE. So until I can part that connector out of the loom it's not for sale. Sorry.

-Talasas- seatbelts $60 the lot.

toyrolla
Regular

April 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated Wed, 07 July 2004 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
psychofox im pickin up them doors on fri is that okie with you?
AE82Gunner
Regular

August 2002

Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated Wed, 07 July 2004 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So your definately not interested in selling the ECU and LOOM ?
psychofox
Regular

April 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated Wed, 07 July 2004 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE82Gunner wrote on Wed, 07 July 2004 11:32

So your definately not interested in selling the ECU and LOOM ?

No. Absolutely no way I will part with it. It's going in my AE86.

Toyrolla - give me a call and arrange a time.
Mr DVS
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated Wed, 07 July 2004 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok i will give you $30 for the grill but can u find out how much COD to Blacktown in Sydney will be so i know how much to pay all up
Cheers
-Talasas-
Regular

July 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated Wed, 07 July 2004 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll have to get back to you about the seatbelts only because I have to sort out shipping. I'm in Adelaide if that's no problem...
psychofox
Regular

April 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated Thu, 08 July 2004 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr DVS: Postage with COD will be about $15. ($6 for postage and $9 for COD Fees) For your future reference, go to www.auspost.com.au and it has a postage calculator on there.

-Talasas-: shipping to Adelaide is no probs.
ToyCam
Regular

April 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated Thu, 08 July 2004 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll see if i can track down a centre peice for the steering wheel. If i can, $30 including postage? Smile
Is it in good nick, ie not cracked, worn etc??
Mr DVS
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated Mon, 12 July 2004 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I sent u an sms with my details for the cod of the grill let me know if you got it and wen you have sent it
Cheers.
psychofox
Regular

April 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated Mon, 12 July 2004 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr DVS - sent it today Smile

Toyrolla - $30 is ok, it might be a little bit worn on the top.

domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated Mon, 12 July 2004 21:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
once again how much for the complete engine including ECU loom + harness?
psychofox
Regular

April 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated Tue, 13 July 2004 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
once again, I'm not selling it. It's quite clear in the first post and a subsequent post where I said I wouldn't sell it...
terrykoun
Regular

December 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated Wed, 14 July 2004 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, did u get my pm about the bumpers??
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated Thu, 15 July 2004 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much would you be after for the wheels?
psychofox
Regular

April 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated Thu, 15 July 2004 22:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There are only 3 of the Standard SX wheels avaliable, and 2 centre caps. $80 and they're all yours.
HighRolla
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated Mon, 19 July 2004 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much would you be after for the front rotors and calipers?

Mr DVS
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated Tue, 20 July 2004 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Got the grill last week looks sweet and very happy.... ! Very Happy Thanks
psychofox
Regular

April 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated Tue, 20 July 2004 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Was looking for about $180 for the front calipers and rotors (the rotors are pretty new) and it has a spare set of pads and the brake lines. They are the series 2 brakes, 258mm by 22mm thick rotors.
Scorpion
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Tue, 20 July 2004 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have you sold the instrument cluster ?
If not, does the oil pressure gauge work and how uch do you want for either the oil pressure gauge or the cluster ?
psychofox
Regular

April 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated Tue, 20 July 2004 21:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No haven't sold the cluster. It works 100%. Looking for $150 for the cluster.
crzysx
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated Thu, 22 July 2004 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have the doors with the power windows been sold at all yet
psychofox
Regular

April 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated Thu, 22 July 2004 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Doors have not been sold. they have central locking and power windows. plus the front doors have power mirros as well. Make an offer.

[Updated on: Thu, 22 July 2004 12:59]

Scorpion
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated Thu, 22 July 2004 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can you guarantee that the oil pressure gauge is working properly and would you take $150 for the cluster including postage to Sydney ?
psychofox
Regular

April 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated Thu, 22 July 2004 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes I can guarantee that when I took the cluster out it was all working working 100%. Yep, $150 including postage is good. PM me with your details.
psychofox
Regular

April 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated 23/7/04 Fri, 23 July 2004 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Updated First Post with what is left of the car.
tim123c
Regular

May 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated 23/7/04 Sat, 24 July 2004 14:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
picked up a few parts from him today.
All in good nick. there are alot of parts there that i am surprised nobody has jumped on by now. Especially the rear brake setup, and the power windows (in the doors, with all wires, switches etc)
there arent many around, so dont miss out!
joeyjojo
Regular

March 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated 23/7/04 Sun, 25 July 2004 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent
Hunty
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated 23/7/04 Sun, 25 July 2004 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you have the brake master cylinder for sale? $40 to adelaide?

Cheers
psychofox
Regular

April 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated 23/7/04 Sun, 25 July 2004 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent.
redlineGTi
Regular

May 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated 23/7/04 Tue, 27 July 2004 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
call me dumbass and indecisive....but could u post up pics of air con stuff....and all bit included......as to help me make up my mind..

sorry for the ass ache........ Very Happy
psychofox
Regular

April 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated 23/7/04 Wed, 28 July 2004 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here are some pics of some of the stuff I have left. Make an offer!

Air Con Compressors:
http://home.exetel.com.au/psychofox/corolla/Compre ssors.jpg

Air Con Condensor, etc:
http://home.exetel.com.au/psychofox/corolla/AirCon Stuff.jpg

Power Steering Rack, Shocks, Brakes, etc.
http://home.exetel.com.au/psychofox/corolla/Streer ingEtc.jpg

Front Panels, Rear hubs, Interior Bits, etc.
http://home.exetel.com.au/psychofox/corolla/panels -brakes.jpg

Doors, Hatch and Rear bumper
http://home.exetel.com.au/psychofox/corolla/Doors- etc.jpg

Interior trim bit over steering column
http://home.exetel.com.au/psychofox/corolla/interi ortrim.jpg

One Box of Bits (engine mounts, handbrake cables, washer bottle, etc....)
http://home.exetel.com.au/psychofox/corolla/boxofb its.jpg

Second Box of bits (Headlights and Seatbelts, etc...)
http://home.exetel.com.au/psychofox/corolla/boxofb its.jpg

I also managed to find the proper SX Steering wheel which is is really good nick.
Front Pic
http://home.exetel.com.au/psychofox/corolla/wheelf ront.jpg
Back Pic
http://home.exetel.com.au/psychofox/corolla/wheelb ack.jpg
Hunty
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - New Pics 28/7/04 Wed, 28 July 2004 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent to psychofox re: master cylinder
tim123c
Regular

May 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - New Pics 28/7/04 Wed, 28 July 2004 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi,tim again.
Thanks for the power steering bottle, just what i needed.
Anyway, i am interested in the dash plastic that goes around steering wheel/radio.
$30?
redlineGTi
Regular

May 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - New Pics 28/7/04 Thu, 29 July 2004 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
re:aircon... thats include the electrical wiring....and fuses and relays....breaker box, amplifier? and the thing for the idle....(right hand corner of engine bay next to wiper motor)? Rolling Eyes
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - New Pics 28/7/04 Thu, 29 July 2004 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just wondering if you are you keeping the airbox and piping as part of the engine or are you selling it?
psychofox
Regular

April 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - New Pics 28/7/04 Fri, 30 July 2004 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tim - I knew you would remeber something you needed!!! Yeah $30 is ok.

Finney - I'm keeping the airbox with the engine, sorry.

RedlineGTi - I've said in previous posts that I don't want to part out/desplice the wiring loom. I can give you the bits that don't require parting out the engine loom (ie the Fuse box and amplifier) but I'm not pulling the engine loom apart. I'll include the idle bit from the side of the engine bay.

[Updated on: Fri, 30 July 2004 12:30]

PyRoMaNiAc
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - New Pics 28/7/04 Fri, 30 July 2004 14:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey i really need the passenger side rear trailing arm... email me please Smile
psychofox
Regular

April 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - New Pics 28/7/04 Fri, 30 July 2004 22:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry, the trailing arms are going with the rear brake assemblies - Which are being picked up next weekend.
tim123c
Regular

May 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - New Pics 28/7/04 Sat, 31 July 2004 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, cool, can you please put aside the plastic bit around the radio for me, i'll contact you soon.
Also can i please buy the large plastic trim on the boot hatch.
Yeh i knew i would need something else hey.
I keep finding little things that need fixing up.
Thanks again.
Tim Very Happy
joeyjojo
Regular

March 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - New Pics 28/7/04 Tue, 03 August 2004 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent
joeyjojo
Regular

March 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - New Pics 28/7/04 Tue, 03 August 2004 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent
joeyjojo
Regular

March 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - New Pics 28/7/04 Tue, 03 August 2004 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent regarding air con
-Talasas-
Regular

July 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - New Pics 28/7/04 Sat, 14 August 2004 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This may sound crazy but have you still got all the seatbelts??? Confused Confused
rick_o
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - New Pics 28/7/04 Sat, 14 August 2004 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have you still got the steering wheel?
[S.T.A.R.S]
Regular

March 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - New Pics 28/7/04 Sat, 14 August 2004 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
hi, i would like to buy the powersteering rack and the 2 lines, how does 120 + postage to adelaide sound??
pm me if u want,

cheers,
Pheak.
Pages (4): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:solex door locks [ae86]
Next Topic:FS: 17" Phillips Monitor
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 02:57:12 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010297060012817 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.