Toymods » Cruises and Events » Big cruise in sydney - northern beaches

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
simboes
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Big cruise in sydney - northern beaches Tue, 29 June 2004 04:49 Go to next message
thread here:

http://www.benboydesign.com/tuned4street/index.php ?act=ST&f=8&t=1689&s=615e0c1b9b22a94c8 2e6161c49191550

"Ok people, most of you probably dont know, but this Sunday marks the One Year Anniversary of

So, we have decided to hold an event in each state to show our support for the Club. In other words, all of you Sydney bums, get off your asses and come to this event! lol

Details : Saturday Night : 7:30pm : Mona Vale Hungry Jacks

We are gonna meet for some dinner where we can all trade stories and remember some of the fun times on our cruises etc! There will be plenty of photos to mark the event, so make sure you all have your makeup on! (that includes Wookies!)

There will also be a cruise so make sure you also have a full tank of unleaded! "

[Updated on: Tue, 29 June 2004 04:51]

Send a private message to this user    
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Big cruise in sydney - northern beaches Wed, 30 June 2004 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there...

Comeon ppl's, I don't wanna be there by myself...
simboes
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: Big cruise in sydney - northern beaches Wed, 30 June 2004 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no chance of that happening. there is already like 30 cars joined it so far.

come one people, come along. so it can be the best cruise ever
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Big cruise in sydney - northern beaches Thu, 01 July 2004 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Which Saturday is it?

If I fill my tank with unleaded, I ain't going nowhere coz my 2 cars are Diesel & LPG! Laughing
simboes
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: Big cruise in sydney - northern beaches Thu, 01 July 2004 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its this sat. as in the 3rd july.
simboes
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: Big cruise in sydney - northern beaches Thu, 01 July 2004 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
should be a huge one
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Big cruise in sydney - northern beaches Thu, 01 July 2004 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wagonist wrote on Thu, 01 July 2004 13:42

Which Saturday is it?

If I fill my tank with unleaded, I ain't going nowhere coz my 2 cars are Diesel & LPG! Laughing

lol... Smartass... Fill it with Diesel and you still ain't going anywhere fast Razz Razz Razz ...

[Updated on: Thu, 01 July 2004 08:00]

wUbAh
Occasional Poster

November 2003

icon14.gif  Re: Big cruise in sydney - northern beaches Thu, 01 July 2004 22:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll prob put in an appearance...just up the road for me.
No doubt ribbo might also be interested.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Big cruise in sydney - northern beaches Sun, 04 July 2004 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well after a bit of stuffing around, we were on our to Terrigal way when coppers decided to pull over one of the cars... Fined for no P plate... He turned and went home... So Terrigal plans were ditched and we headed to Homebush Bay for photo oportunities, or what I thought was to be photos...

Maybe change that one to pics and vids of hellies and yeah Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ... We then left there and headed back down to the beaches... I see a highway patrol opposite me and see his brake lights and thinking "here we go again..." I get pulled over and the whole car gets looked over... Tape measures here and there, open bonnet, everything... Ended up getting defected for headlights!!! Fine being "Headlights not as prescribed..." What a joke that was... So after some smartass comments and me whinging like a little girl about the $78 fine, I was again on my way... Took off up to 60 in first and then cruised it down to Collaroy and met up with a few other cars...

So overall was a good night with $78 spent... Not too bad...
simboes
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: Big cruise in sydney - northern beaches Mon, 05 July 2004 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats wrong with your headlights. they looked fine sat night.

and where did you get your paintjob done? looked good

[Updated on: Mon, 05 July 2004 02:04]

simboes
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: Big cruise in sydney - northern beaches Mon, 05 July 2004 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just checked out your burnout video. thats awesome dude. well done. Very Happy

how the hell do you get your car to stay in the one place and burnout. i've always wondered how to do that
Ribbo
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Big cruise in sydney - northern beaches Mon, 05 July 2004 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fwd is easy, pull your handbrake and do a burnout
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Big cruise in sydney - northern beaches Mon, 05 July 2004 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simboes, according to CUNTstable Dickwad, they are not as prescribed... Meaning that the ADR approved headlights are illegal... Yeah, sure they are Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ...

Car was sprayed at Newcastle... Cheers for the comments dude...

And as Ribbo stated, All I did was rip the handbrake up just after I dumped the clutch... After a while, I decided to put it down and the car just stayed still, So I fluctuated the revs and it started the creep forward... I still love the smoke trail from the rear spoiler...
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Big cruise in sydney - northern beaches Tue, 06 July 2004 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolla Boy wrote on Mon, 05 July 2004 21:41

Meaning that the ADR approved headlights are illegal... Yeah, sure they are Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ...

Eyelids dude...
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Big cruise in sydney - northern beaches Tue, 06 July 2004 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah man, the eyelids are fine... I got done for the headlight globes - they are ADR approved globes and are no brighter than the originals... Just a blue/white light...
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Big cruise in sydney - northern beaches Sun, 11 July 2004 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude when they ripped out the tape measure - what exactly were they measuring on your ride? It certainly has changed since I last saw it, will have to give it a once over when I see it again soon. Very Happy It's lookin the goods. Nod
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Big cruise in sydney - northern beaches Mon, 12 July 2004 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Andrew, this is the new car man Smile Smile Smile ... They were measuring the height of the kit and exhaust...

The Red Rolla is out at Blacktown getting prepped to be up for sale... Should hopefully make it into the trading post within the month...
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Big cruise in sydney - northern beaches Mon, 12 July 2004 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn I HAVE missed a lot - when did you get this one?

Props on the burnout vid as well... had a bit of an audience on the day. I think I know where that is too.. Wink
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Big cruise in sydney - northern beaches Mon, 12 July 2004 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolla Boy wrote on Mon, 12 July 2004 20:10

The Red Rolla is out at Blacktown getting prepped to be up for sale...

I certainly will miss my stock RAV4 whipping that little beasty off the lights too. Very Happy
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Big cruise in sydney - northern beaches Tue, 13 July 2004 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol... I've had this one now for prolly about 4 months... Maybe more, maybe less...

Hehehe... The audience accumulated cause they saw the stockers on the front in the morning... Knew I was up to something... Keep the location to yourself Razz Razz Razz ...

Hehehe... You wish you could beat my rolla... Was that when the motor was blown??? Prolly...

I'll give you a run in the new one... Already got a list going... VL's here, VL's there and even a VL turbo, 4 times in a row Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ...
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Big cruise in sydney - northern beaches Tue, 13 July 2004 15:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Motor was still good, but you had a few people weighing you down though. Razz Didn't know your motor blew... probably from trying to drag too many stock RAV4's. Evil or Very Mad

VL's... hmph. I'll give you a tip - no wheelspin off the mark, and a hi-flowed CT26 on freshly built forgies in a custom 3S-GTE, LSD rear. More of a challenge for ya?

Whoops, thread-hijacker alert is going ballistic... Shocked
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Big cruise in sydney - northern beaches Wed, 14 July 2004 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Post whore meter through the roof Razz Razz Razz ...

Yeah, your RAV might be more of a challenge now... Gimme 6 months and I'll run ya Wink Wink Wink ...

RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Big cruise in sydney - northern beaches Wed, 14 July 2004 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pfft... 6 months. You wuss. Razz

It'll take you 6 months to catch me... Laughing

Seriously, it's one monster of a RAV4 - people just won't see it coming -- but they'll hear it...
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Big cruise in sydney - northern beaches Wed, 14 July 2004 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehehe... No wuss here... 6 months time is when I get my license back...

When am I gunna see your weapon in all it's glory???
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Big cruise in sydney - northern beaches Wed, 14 July 2004 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolla Boy wrote on Wed, 14 July 2004 21:28

When am I gunna see your weapon in all it's glory???

Hahaha.. Laughing bad choice of words dude.... Shocked Razz

The RAV-GT4 only has fiddly stuff left to go, run-in and shit... had to find a new temp sensor for the gauge in the RAV, as the GT-Four one was sending the needle skywards on warm-up. Surprised Don't know an exact date yet, but I don't want to go jinxing myself by saying it will be on the road again this weekend. It may well happen that way, but I'm not pinning any hopes on it. There's always been SOMETHING to hamper progress, but now all that shit is out of the way. It's gonna be well worth the wait. Very Happy Cool
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Big cruise in sydney - northern beaches Wed, 14 July 2004 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehehe... No worries man... So this weekend did you say Razz Razz Razz ???
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Big cruise in sydney - northern beaches Wed, 14 July 2004 11:55 Go to previous message
(Staying away from that one)..... Rolling Eyes

Hmmm... no guarantees. I don't even know for sure. As soon as I get a call from Chris, odds are I'll be picking it up the same day. Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Wakefield Park track day-* WEEKEND*
Next Topic:SYNDEY TO NEWY CRUISE (HUGE)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 15:59:52 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0071961879730225 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.