Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » KE Corolla dedicated thread.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 18 September 2005 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/857000-857999/857469_10_full.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/857000-857999/857469_13_full.jpg

Bought the KE25 on the weekend. Rare 14" x 6" 4x110 pattern!
What wheels should I run on the '20? I'm thinking I'll fit the alloys, and leave the 'walls for special occasions?

What do you think?

BTW Scott - looks #%@*ing Awesome!Well Done! Bring on Gazzanats
  Send a private message to this user    
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 18 September 2005 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Unfortunately Rob, she will be stripped to keep your car going... Oh well at least i will get parts out of it!
Fucking awesome Scott...
BURNOUT PICS WANTED
Michael
74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 18 September 2005 21:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Megz wrote on Sun, 18 September 2005 21:47

Fucking awesome Scott...
BURNOUT PICS WANTED
Michael

I second that!
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 19 September 2005 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
burnout picks will here all in good time my friends.

goes 2 exhaust shop on thursday then its out this wkend for some practice and many pics and vids.

anyone know how to upload vids? somefin like imageshack but for videos?

cheers scott
74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 21 September 2005 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Scott,

How much did you lower the pimpin' 20? 2 inches?
74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 21 September 2005 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Edit: #%&*ing computer double post Razz

[Updated on: Wed, 21 September 2005 06:10]

PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 21 September 2005 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i didnt measure the rear but it has less than 1 inch of clearnace off the bump stop.

and at the front its missing 3 coils. Very Happy

and your car being stock you should beable 2 work it out from there. or if i were to measure ground clearance at the sill front n rear it wood be an even more acurate esstimate of lowering distance if compared to your stock height 20. taking into concideration that over 30 years it does sag a lil bit.

i measure 2moro and get back 2 ya.

cheers scott
PS SUS020 went 2 exhaust shop 2night should have it bac on fridee mornin.
74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 21 September 2005 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just checking, as the '25 I bought has 2" lowered springs in the front, but scrubs slightly on the inner guard with the alloys. Just curious to see how low is ok with stockies Very Happy

BTW, lookin forward to seeing SUS020 in action
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 24 September 2005 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ive decided to sell people

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=81579&start=0&rid=4131&S=ec30adf2b6a 5ae2bcc1262bb8aa6da30

PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 24 September 2005 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey fellas

i took SUS020 for a test run 2day
only had 2 probs
1- rear line locker started leaking brake fluid, was easily overcome by bypassing it and manualy locking rear line.

2-fan belt couldnt handle the revs so it warped, jumped off i lost water pump flow so car over heated n pumped all th coolant onto the burnout pad. had 2 call it a day.

i fried 2 sets of tyres 1st was 175 13" n 2nd was 195 14"

was able to cut heli's with 4 people and a boot full of things inc. 2 batterys, a jack, 5 litres of oil, 10L of fuel, 20 kgs of tools, etc etc

heres a few picks for you all to drowl over
http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/4469/dscf00334vk.jpg
http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/3895/dscf00364hb.jpg
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/5858/dscf00384qg.jpg
on 175 13" tyres for 1min 15secs 2nd gear on 4500rpm

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/8018/dscf00443fc.jpg
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/7967/dscf00418hk.jpg
on 195 14" tyres for 1min 2nd gear on 5000rpm. lost fan belt n lots of coolant

cheers scott

[Updated on: Sat, 24 September 2005 11:03]

ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 24 September 2005 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice skids Surprised Shocked Go the rolla!

Guys, tonight some scab dick scum bag attemted to steal my car and in doing so smashed my drivers side window. So if anyone has a drivers side KE25 window they would like to sell please send me a PM.

The f#$kwits stole a few things from my car and farked my wiring during their "removal process" Sad

I will have to throw a few dollars at my pride and joy to fix her up after this so I am not a happy camper Sad

If I find them they will be punished Mad

Cheers,

Shane.

[Updated on: Sat, 24 September 2005 12:22]

Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 24 September 2005 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FUCKING AWESOME SCOTT!!! i headed out to the drifts today at oran park.. it was awesome!! Plus on the way out you had to go down a nice long dirt road Wink ... So that was A BIT of fun Rolling Eyes ...
Shane that sucks man!! i got a window maybe but i know Rob(74rolla) definately does... i am sure we can help you out... I hate when F###ers mess with your pride and joy.. Especially when your pride and joy looks that good!! Hope you fix her up soon.
Cheers
Michael
74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 25 September 2005 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Scott - awesome stuff mate! Love the photo with perfect timing of the coolant exploding out! Hopefully the 250 is not cooked!

Shane - such an awesome car and some *&ick does that! Yes I can help you out with a window. You have PM

Micheal - I should have come out to Oran too! Maybe next time . . Pulling out motor and box next weekend Very Happy
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 25 September 2005 05:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man shane that sucks Confused

on another note, i went to the hitman dyno day today, with a fresh set of plugs in the corolla made a best of 278.5rwkw which was enough to get a huge response from the crowd that was there Wink
atm the corolla is coverd in dirt from last weekend and i took the hub caps off so it looked well ghetto... i parked it out of the way and keeped the bonnet shut front against the wall. the only time the bonnet was up was to monitor the boost, needless to say am super happy with how its going Very Happy
74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 25 September 2005 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
278.5 RWKW - faaaaaaarrrrrrrrrk!
Shocked

Well done Josh!
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 25 September 2005 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JOSH WTF

is that still without a proper tune? i take it uve been playing around with the maps a little? set of plugs cant seriously give u and extra 28kw's at the wheels!

and if they PM me where ur buying urs!! hahaha

On another not i pulled the head off Megz's old 4K and im about to chuck a 3K bigport head onto it with dual valve springs lighter flywheel (maybe) and possibly a heavy duty clutch and a set of extracors jsut for shits and giggles.
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 25 September 2005 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that is 100% the only thing done, and more boost Razz
i logged boost on the 3 runs i did, i put it to where it was set for toymods dyno day and it ran 20psi solid
so the next run i clicked it up to 22psi, then the 3rd run was on 24psi, the plugs i got were NGK iridum (sp) they were worth more than all the plugs ive ever bought put together haha
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 25 September 2005 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HOLY SHIT, Good work Josh sounds like she is really hauling ass now...
Finally Dom your doing something with it haha..
Yeah Rob thats cool, it was pretty good. Quite a few of my mates were out there so i enjoyed seeing them in action... Also Rob did you want any parts from me? And i should be able to come down on Saturday to pick up the parts and give you a hand if you have time...
I'll PM u too Rob.
Cheers
Michael
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 25 September 2005 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like everyone is makeing progress accept me.
74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 25 September 2005 21:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No worries Micheal,

I will grab some bits off you but not yet!(room). I'll be swapping motor and box on Saturday, so I'll be there all day I think!
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 26 September 2005 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Faaarrk Josh, you MUST fit decent rubber and run it at the strip!

Thanks for the help with my tracking down a window guys, the support from fellow rolla owners is always very impressive Smile

I can't complain too much about the attempted theft as I still have my car and can get it sorted out. Some other unlucky people recently have had their cars stolen, joyridden and burnt out Mad
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 27 September 2005 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YEah what tyres are you using?? They must be damn good to keep some form of traction with that power..
Yeah glad to hear it wasn't stolen Shane... Cause no doubt if it was there would be a lot of tears coming from you i would of thought...
My car is slowly getting there tho.. Hopefully putting the diff in next week but we'll see what happens..
Cheers
Michael
Peripheral
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 27 September 2005 22:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi All...

I'm gonna read through this whole thread again tonight when I get home. (At work bludging at the moment) Just have 2 questions. I know I should post these in the technical discussion. But I've got a KE55 sedan so I thought i'd keep it here.

I've got a T50 gearbox at home and I'm getting my 4AGE in about 2 weeks. How hard is it to get everything into the KE55? I did plan on doing some of it myself. Just cause it's my project car. I don't need/want a huge power machine. But I'm getting the 4AGE cheap as. And I heard the T50 bolts up to it.

Can anyone help/confirm anything I've said.

Damn there's some nice cars in this thread. Maybe oneday I'll have mine in here.

Cheers All
Josh
74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 28 September 2005 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Welcome Josh,

There are a number of tech articles with 4AGE into KEXX, one example is Megz just above your last post. Quite an easy fit, providing its not a 20V

T50 box has two types of bellhousings, one for a T series motor (2T, 3T etc) and one (rarer) to suit A or K series engines (same bolt pattern. Depends which one you have.

Do a search on "Tech and Conversions" page or look at Megz info on the bottom of his Sig
74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 28 September 2005 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Double post again! Razz

[Updated on: Wed, 28 September 2005 10:17]

ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 28 September 2005 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Drama number two for the week.......

My car is sitting in my garage peacefully resting after it's attempted theft on the weekend. Whilst sitting there a section of gyprock has broken away from the ceiling and landed on my car Crying or Very Sad The section of gyprock was a long as my car and almost as wide and fell from my 4m high roof.

I will hopefully get quotes for repairs next week.

Has not been a good week for the old rolla Mad
BradW
Regular

April 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 28 September 2005 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn Shane you must be cursed Shocked .
Hope it didn't do too much damage.

Josh: You need a T50 from an AE71 or AE86 corolla.
As Rob said do a search or have a look at the link in Meg's sig.
You can also check the link in my sig. I'm currently putting a 4AGE into a KE30. The car is a long way from being finished but it may help a little Very Happy .

Good luck and keep us posted.
RollAwaY
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 28 September 2005 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just thought i would throw in a bit of an update about my ke55 well stereo wise it has been upgraded.
clarion music catcher headunit
alpine ddDrive splits
Kicker Rears
Audiopipe Eyecandy 15" subwoofer running off mrd500 (birth sheet of this baby tells me 720wrms)
fully sound deadened
pulse neons in cabin lol a bit of rice

i had this setup but with 2 alpine 10's and managed to get 134 db that was when it wasnt deadened.

exterior the rims are on and the front has been lowered.

performance wise a custom air intake leading to pod has been added while a set of extractors and 2" straight through to 3" cannon should be on next week.

i will post some pics up tommorrow. just wondering what kind of sound everyone else is running in there ke's Razz
74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 28 September 2005 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Blaupunkt Remote control head unit hidden
splits front tweeters hidden in air vents! did this last week Very Happy
6 x 9's in rear (could not hide yet!)
amp and 12" sub boxed in boot (obviously hidden). Amp just about dead but! Sad

Brands etc I dont know - doesnt matter - its loud enough!

[Updated on: Wed, 28 September 2005 11:41]

towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 28 September 2005 15:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke30king wrote on Sun, 25 September 2005 22:21

sounds like everyone is makeing progress accept me.

Don't worry dude i'm in the same boat with the panel beater that i'm waiting on to stop drowning in his work load
kehamer
Regular

January 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 29 September 2005 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey fellas, havent been on the site for a few weeks and theres just too much to catch up on! just letting you all no that my borg warner's for sale. Its been shortened to bolt straight up to a ke20...

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=81365&rid=4622&S=eff8807f07d24b8fd5651ec 90a90f030

[Updated on: Thu, 29 September 2005 06:54]

ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 29 September 2005 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my music is 1 cheep pioneer head unit two 4" three ways under the dash and two 6" pioneers on the parcel shelf and i obviously re-wired the speekers after i realised how shit the stock speeker wire is

Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 30 September 2005 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Music???? hahah i have absolutely no stereo equipment in my car!!
And thats the way i like it cause i can actually hear what is going on with my car... Cause it has so many problems you need to listen out for them haha.
CHeers
Michael
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 30 September 2005 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i ran my rolla at the drags the other night
just on my old and hard 195's
i only got 2 runs in due to a small oil leak on the turbo drain
i only got 1 time slip as well for a 14.2 @ 112mph
with a super fast 2.7 60footer Laughing
this was on 15psi as well
wasnt much use getting more up it as it was spinning into 4th
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 01 October 2005 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey fellas

heres a vid of one of my many burnouts in SUS020.
may take about 10 mins to download but its worth it.

56k dont even bother.

http://dl4.rapidshare.de/files/5743877/36264095/DS CF0008.WMV

cheers scott
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 01 October 2005 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn crappy internet connection... I can jsut imagine the video scott Wink ..
Anyway my car is now wearing a black bonnet, black lower front apron and lower lip Very Happy...
I'll get some new pics up soon.
Cheers
Michael
74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 02 October 2005 00:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Far Out Megz, that was quick!

Got the motor and box in Saturday. 4K with 3K head - should be producing around 30RWKW Shocked ! Just bolt in another 9 engines and I might have as much grunt as Josh Rolling Eyes
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 02 October 2005 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah Rob, me and my mate were bored when we got back home. so we thought we'd test out his new compressor and gun... They turned out alright but i am gonna put another coat of semi-gloss on top of the matt black, and a clear coat. cause anything puts marks on it!
Here is what it looks like:
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/4600/pict05549gf.jpg
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/5048/pict05521pa.jpg
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/1526/pict05558vt.jpg
I think i am bored of the power already with mine Sad ..
Cheers
Michael
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 03 October 2005 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wat on earth possesed you to do dat dood Shocked

should have stuck with the full yellow.

dat wat i rekon.

wel SUS020 is 100% finished now i just w8 for GAZZANATS in 2 wks.

cheers scott
1000wagz
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 03 October 2005 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PMP020 wrote on Sat, 01 October 2005 22:56

hey fellas

heres a vid of one of my many burnouts in SUS020.
may take about 10 mins to download but its worth it.

56k dont even bother.

http://dl4.rapidshare.de/files/5743877/36264095/DS CF0008.WMV

cheers scott

sounds like a lion top effort im luvin it Wink
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 03 October 2005 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha ROAR.

yea itsa fair monsta.

wel at least one person has been able 2 download it.
makes it all worth while.

i had another but lost the link.
i find n post up.

cheers scott
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 04 October 2005 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah Scott, boredom got the best of me i think... I am putting the yellow boot on but i like the front.. I need to get a proper lip setup tho...
Cheers
Michael
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 04 October 2005 17:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PMP020 wrote on Mon, 03 October 2005 19:37

haha ROAR.

yea itsa fair monsta.

wel at least one person has been able 2 download it.
makes it all worth while.

i had another but lost the link.
i find n post up.

cheers scott

Well phuck me Shocked i've never heard a ford motor sound so damn horn. That'd shit the pants of many a ricer with its venation blinds and sunvisor. Did i see white walls as well ? Grandpa's car bites back Evil or Very Mad and leaves teeth marks Laughing
beige_bandit
Regular

September 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 05 October 2005 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jeez there are some lovley KE's about this thread!

if i knew how to post pics i would but its a pain in the
steak hole so ill describe:

few years back i purchased a beige KE70 P/van, no rear window,s!
its came with a blind rear cargo area,(i dont like the one's with window's, they look like crust). $250 it cost me with 4 months rego
and only 147,000kms on clock, was a bargin, bout a month ago
i did the whole lets slap in a JDM bigport Surprised

lots of fun Evil or Very Mad but the pirelli P400 arnt grippy enough
wet driving is bloody silly

1ZZFEWagon
Regular

August 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 05 October 2005 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i WISH i HAVE A 4AGE Sad

Dudes...Im thinking of putting this muffler on my KE55 with a bog stock 4kc Rolling Eyes
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/10/web/670000-670999/670429_9_full.jpg

is that a good idea or is it big NO NO for the KE crew?

ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 05 October 2005 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go for it, do what ever YOU like to YOUR car. The KE crew can appreciate people having their own taste of style I think Wink

The KE's in this thread range from stock spec to crazy spec. Corollas lend them to versatility.
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 05 October 2005 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think it will look fine Razz
hey mine had a cannon for abit
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 05 October 2005 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the zorst on SUS020 is the best ever.

2.5" off the stock manifold through to a Y split with two hotdog ressys that drop before the rear wheels.

sounds killa and makes the tyres smoke twice as quick.

ill get some picks of system when i can be bothered jacking it up enough.

cheers scott
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 05 October 2005 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
megs

when the fuck did u do that?
Sad

shit i feel like a groupie now Sad

look wat i did on the weekend......

http://www.fluidzone.com/liddertown/pics/new_bonnet.jpg

dammit

oh well i always said i was going to do it

BTW i got a nardi wheel tonite fitted it up all sweet. now my legs dont hit the steering wheel!!! weeee!!!
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 05 October 2005 15:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The black bonnets don't look half bad on both cars Smile
1ZZFEWagon
Regular

August 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 06 October 2005 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
domasik wrote on Wed, 05 October 2005 23:24

megs

when the fuck did u do that?
Sad

shit i feel like a groupie now Sad

look wat i did on the weekend......

http://www.fluidzone.com/liddertown/pics/new_bonnet.jpg

dammit

oh well i always said i was going to do it

BTW i got a nardi wheel tonite fitted it up all sweet. now my legs dont hit the steering wheel!!! weeee!!!

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking doing the same thing... Laughing Laughing Laughing
now thats a real groupie.......

dudes what would be the effect on my 4kc with this muffler
besides the noise.....
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/10/web/670000-670999/670429_9_full.jpg

does a 4KC needs a bit of back pressure?

[Updated on: Thu, 06 October 2005 05:00]

Anastasios
Regular

September 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 06 October 2005 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys heres an updated pid of my rolla and my cousins 86, both coming along nicely, although mines in the panel shop atm http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a166/anastasios/ DSC00899.jpg
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 06 October 2005 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well ive got a 4inch cannon on mine

jsut revs a bit more smoothly than a standard exhaust and a bit freer up high ive also got a 2 inch exhaust
but ive lost down low torque
BradW
Regular

April 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 06 October 2005 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Dom, I was thinking of starting this thread on the new forum but thought you might like the honour seeing as though you had the idea to start it here (damm, that was a long sentence).

New forum is here
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 06 October 2005 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey rolla heads.

haha drift bonnett style is the bomb.
i had it on my brown ke20 for a while. looked fucking wierd with walls and a venetian but looked much better when it was hangin corners and throughing out 2nd gear heli's.
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/6504/dscf00074wo.jpg

i got some more vids of SUS020 today cept have no idea how 2 get vids from DVD to file on computer so gimy a few days.

WHATS WITH THE NEW FORUMS ???????????????????????

cheers scott
1ZZFEWagon
Regular

August 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 06 October 2005 23:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anastasios wrote on Thu, 06 October 2005 16:00

hey guys heres an updated pid of my rolla and my cousins 86, both coming along nicely, although mines in the panel shop atm http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a166/anastasios/ DSC00899.jpg

whoa...wher's the front indicator???? Embarassed

not sure if we can do that here in Victoria....

that would be a cop magnet here Very Happy
Anastasios
Regular

September 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 07 October 2005 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha yea probably the same here...i think the cops just accept it as an 'old car' that doesnt use them Laughing im gettin a ke30 rear bumper put on atm from when a guy hit me so it should look cleaner without rubber crap
Anastasios
Regular

September 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 07 October 2005 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
also how can i safely remove the side rubber strips without destroying everything?
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 07 October 2005 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ana the strips you are refering to are only held on by double sided tape.

soak the tape in thinners or prepsol somefin that eats the sticky stuff then it will almost fall off. them buff along the side of car where the strip used 2 be will never no it was there if you take your time and do it properly.

cheers scott
shooter
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 07 October 2005 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
hey im looking at getting a 1975 ke30 2dr tomoz witht the ol 3k, the guy wants 1000, no rego n i have to pay for the rwc. its in good nic apart from a bit of rust in the firewall bout 5cm by 2cm patch ,times 2 patches ( odd place for cancer aye) n i was wondering what your recommended price would be. i would also like to know how much a 2tg (carb version with 9.8-1 compression ratio)conversion would cost for someone else to put it in the ke30 ( excluding the cost of the engine and including the cost of the celi 5spd box n diff)i have researched this topic quite a bit but only know that its a peice of piss to put a 2tg into a ke30 but yet iv had no mechanical experience so its a mission n a half for me. And lastly how can i ascertain the most power out of the 2tg for bang for buck , remebering that its the carb version with high compression. im looking for 180hp at the flywheel in the long run. thanks for your time Smile

[Updated on: Fri, 07 October 2005 10:50]

Pages (22): [ «  <  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:anyone in perth got some decent powered 7ms
Next Topic:starlet GT
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 13:51:28 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.014081001281738 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.