Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » KE Corolla dedicated thread.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
kehamer
Regular

January 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 30 March 2005 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can someone let me no how to get pictures in a message. i have some more photos of nikki's ke30
  Send a private message to this user    
Josho
Regular

April 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 30 March 2005 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KE70 SE (Pov' Spec)

Stock 4K-C

Mods -
Pedders springs
13x6 wheels
Some sound/doof gear... not that I use it much.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/Josho/4a8be1da.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/Josho/runs1.jpg

Plans... 4A-GE'it and keep it clean.

[Updated on: Wed, 30 March 2005 03:54]

kehamer
Regular

January 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 30 March 2005 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke30king wrote on Sun, 27 March 2005 17:20

anyone know about some cool ke corolla web site coz i cant find any

Heres a pretty mad site on the history of corollas and some other cool shit...
http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/4883/chistory.h tml
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 30 March 2005 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kehamer wrote on Wed, 30 March 2005 10:43

can someone let me no how to get pictures in a message. i have some more photos of nikki's ke30

Click this link F.A.Q
kehamer
Regular

January 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 31 March 2005 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, i hope this works!! im new at this...
[URL=http://img80.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img80&image=redke308na.jpg][IMG]http://img80.exs.cx/img80/9941/redke308na.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://img80.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img80&image=redke3028dq.jpg][IMG]http://img80.exs.cx/img80/6598/redke3028dq.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
http://img80.exs.cx/img80/4333/redke3035hn.th.jpg
http://img80.exs.cx/img80/885/redke3040pd.th.jpg
kehamer
Regular

January 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 31 March 2005 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img56.exs.cx/img56/1500/redke304yk.th.jpg
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 31 March 2005 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks mate... She is using modified 4age mounts. You can see them in the engine bay picture.
THat engine looks so hot in there!! I can't wait till mine houses a 4age...
MIchael

[Updated on: Thu, 31 March 2005 01:16]

domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 31 March 2005 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuck look how much room there is!! good news for me Very Happy

do u mean shes using FWD engine mounts? or 4ac ones? looks like shes modified the crossmember by moving the crossmember mounts further apart and has used RWD 4ac side engine mounts.

is that what you mean?

and when do we get to see pics of your mounts?
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 31 March 2005 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah thats what i meant... RWD 4ac mounts and then modified cross member mounts.
I took them to the metal fabricators just before and they are getting made. Did you get the other photo's i sent you? And can i ask why did you need them?
So probably next week i should have pictures. There is heaps of room ay? Good news for me too...sort of anwyay.
My conversion is getting damn close!! I can't wait.
Michael
kehamer
Regular

January 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 31 March 2005 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks nice aye? wish my 20 looked that good. ill have to post some pics soon. its crazy how much room can be left...
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 31 March 2005 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cant c the first to that u posted
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 31 March 2005 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kehamer wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 10:21

Ok, i hope this works!! im new at this...
http://img80.exs.cx/img80/9941/redke308na.th.jpg http://img80.exs.cx/img80/6598/redke3028dq.th.jpg http://img80.exs.cx/img80/4333/redke3035hn.th.jpg http://img80.exs.cx/img80/885/redke3040pd.th.jpg

Man i love those wheels. But i'd have to drop down to a 15". My driving style and where i live would kill those 17's

And the bonnet Heart

kehamer - hope ya don't mind with the changes Very Happy
kehamer
Regular

January 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 31 March 2005 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nar, cheers dude. wish i new how to do it...
hokey
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 31 March 2005 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is the red corolla just a 4age?

-Calvin
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 01 April 2005 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4age 100kw. Fucking hot but i'm not a fan of the wheels...
Michael
hokey
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 01 April 2005 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but too VR clubsport for u hey micheal Laughing

Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 01 April 2005 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hokey wrote on Fri, 01 April 2005 11:24

but too VR clubsport for u hey micheal Laughing

Whats VR Clubsport??? I have not heard of this....
She should chuck some old school rims on there, fuck 17's!!! get rid of the side skirts but keep that front lip too.
Michael
hokey
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 01 April 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as in holden commodore VR model clubsport. they have thre spoke rims to that but instead of a spoke with the split down the middle they are just solid. guess it helps if you aren't just a toyota nut Smile
Cheers, Calvin
kehamer
Regular

January 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 01 April 2005 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i agree totally with you michael... anything 3 spoke im not a huge fan of...with the exception of some billets ive seen. and as for the vr clubsport...im as clueless as you. On a defensive note, 17's arent too bad, apart from the major scrubbage..
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 01 April 2005 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man that is my dream car but with the other rims on it im so sad i dont have 1 that good Crying or Very Sad
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 01 April 2005 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i thought 100kw rockers looked like this,

as far as i can see u cant put a cover over those plugs...

http://www.witzl.com/pmp80y/turbo/completed-01.jpg
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 01 April 2005 14:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
news just in Very Happy ran a 15.7 at calder last night in the rolla.

really gotta get a lsd or weld the diff, and cheese cutters didnt help either hehee
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 02 April 2005 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't mind the three spoke just not on a 30 year old car. Something newer probably but not the ye old rolla. Same with 17's they can look good on a lot of cars but they're just to big in my opinion for an old car. But she did say she uses 14"dragways for the track which would look pretty hot.
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 02 April 2005 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah true. But on my Seca they'll alright. In a 15" size, i do need some give in the rubber otherwise i'd kill those rims inside of a week.
What i wouldn't mind on me '25 is the old style Trueno rims. But either in a 14" or a 15" size.

Edit - extra words Very Happy

[Updated on: Sat, 02 April 2005 03:30]

BradW
Regular

April 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 02 April 2005 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would say that red corolla is a 86kw 4AGE judging by the rwd tvis inlet manifold. This is only my guess though as I've heard those manifolds can be fitted to the smallport engine with an adaptor plate.
Also I don't think she needs to worry about changing wheels or removing sideskirts as I'm pretty sure I read that this car got rolled at a track day Crying or Very Sad .
Anyway it was a nice looking car although I don't really like any sort of body kit on that shaped rolla.

Brad
yems
Newcomer

February 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 02 April 2005 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the paint on that ke32 looks exatly the same colour as mine. yet mines 4 door and got a big front mount Very Happy
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 02 April 2005 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It says in the ariticle it has a 97kw engine... Yeah i saw the issue of it after it had rolled. It was pretty messed up!!! Its quite sad to see a beautiful car like that absolutely written off!!
I got a set of black globes for my 25. 14x6. Nothing too big just a nice size and old rims to suit an old car.
Have there been any other toyota powered ke20/25's in fast fours/hot4s/any other mag??
Cheers
Michael
NeDiC
Regular

March 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 03 April 2005 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey all this is my 1977 ke30. its got a 4k with extractors and a webber. its got b45 simmons wheels and the interior is done. the dash has auto metre gauges. just wanted to know wat the easiest way to get more power.??? the pix u see are me n my m8z doing burnouts in a industril area. i also blu my diff that day but now i have a slightly modified celica diff.
D:\corolla1.JPG
D:\corolla3.JPG
nathos
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 03 April 2005 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey every1, i posted that i had a ke20 a few pages back and i was goin to put a rotor in it but ive decided against that, as ill be doin that in a different car, i was wondering what sort of engine, box and diff combination i should go for in my ke20, i was thinkin more along the lines of carb, as it would save me money with computers ect.. so what sort of options are out there? i want it to go hard, but if injected is the only way its an option just need to work out the costs, so throw up some ideas, i dont know much about toyota engines only the early k series engines, thanks guyz, heres the pics

http://img91.exs.cx/img91/3229/picture0448007au.th.jpg
http://img91.exs.cx/img91/8462/picture0458003ju.th.jpg
the car is also stripped and getting prepped for a respray

[Updated on: Sun, 03 April 2005 04:03]

nathos
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 03 April 2005 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, sorry just saw an engine on a website, its a, 18R-G 2000cc, i was wondering if this wid fit into a ke20? what sort of gearbox would suit? are there better options? coz i was lookin along the lines of a 2 ltr than runs on unleaded but carb?
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 03 April 2005 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4age16v... Look at this
My Converison
(Its not the most detailed information but i'm still building it)
Michael

[Updated on: Sun, 03 April 2005 06:32]

ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 03 April 2005 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Megz wrote on Sat, 02 April 2005 21:15

It says in the ariticle it has a 97kw engine... Yeah i saw the issue of it after it had rolled. It was pretty messed up!!! Its quite sad to see a beautiful car like that absolutely written off!!
I got a set of black globes for my 25. 14x6. Nothing too big just a nice size and old rims to suit an old car.
Have there been any other toyota powered ke20/25's in fast fours/hot4s/any other mag??
Cheers
Michael

yeah a yellow 4ageke26 wagon in april 04 fast fours
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 03 April 2005 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nathos wrote on Sun, 03 April 2005 16:26

hey, sorry just saw an engine on a website, its a, 18R-G 2000cc, i was wondering if this wid fit into a ke20? what sort of gearbox would suit? are there better options? coz i was lookin along the lines of a 2 ltr than runs on unleaded but carb?

easy fit
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 03 April 2005 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke30king wrote on Sun, 03 April 2005 17:35

Cheers
Michael

yeah a yellow 4ageke26 wagon in april 04 fast fours

Yeah i saw that... quite nice!! Anyothers?
Cheers
Michael
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 03 April 2005 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah ke30 in hot4s a while back not sure wat month or year but it didnt look to bad there are fotos on the hot4s website
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 03 April 2005 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its got a rotor in it.. The plates are 4DSHOW...
Michael
nathos
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 03 April 2005 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got a few pics of 4DSHOW, ill put em up soon, with the 18R-G is that the best option for goin notn injected? with cam work and webber ect.. so dont know what to do, that ke25 for sale has got me thinking aswell, but i dont know if i like the shape as much as the ke20 Mad Confused
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 03 April 2005 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4DSHOW is F###ing ugly... Don't bother putting them up. ke20's are pretty much exactly the same as ke25's. 25's are just a bit longer. And a version of the ke20 had smaller lights
Here is my ke25:
http://img217.exs.cx/img217/7237/side13fs.jpg
And here is a ke20
http://img217.exs.cx/img217/3583/ke2020bq.jpg
Not the best pics but you can sort of see the difference in length,
Michael
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 03 April 2005 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ALso here are the wheels i'm putting on my car.
Michael
http://img217.exs.cx/img217/3885/wheel49hz.jpg
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 04 April 2005 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice work man wat tyres r u gona be running on it?

185x60x14 prolly be best
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 04 April 2005 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah about that... I'll see what i can pick up.
They should look good when they go on.
THere is a ke25 racing in the improved production racing NSW, its got a 3sgte in it and running in the overs class.
Here is the link to some pictures:
Improved Prod Racers
Michael

[Updated on: Mon, 04 April 2005 06:11]

toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 04 April 2005 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll have to get progress pics of mine so that I can post it up here.
It was the blue one that toobs sold a while back it's now a bit straighter and a different colour on the outside but I havent had a chance to do the inside as yet, mind you it only got the colour change on saturday.
I have been pretty busy removing shit that didn't need to be in it and tidy up bits here and there I will post some pics soon hopefully
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 04 April 2005 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toyrota wrote on Mon, 04 April 2005 19:40

I'll have to get progress pics of mine so that I can post it up here.
It was the blue one that toobs sold a while back it's now a bit straighter and a different colour on the outside but I havent had a chance to do the inside as yet, mind you it only got the colour change on saturday.
I have been pretty busy removing shit that didn't need to be in it and tidy up bits here and there I will post some pics soon hopefully

What type of ke do you have?
Michael
hokey
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 04 April 2005 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey,
wondering if anyone on here has rebuilt a 2tg and could tell me the bore tolerances for my 3t hybrid. i am using complete block of a 3t but i think the 3t tolerances would be the same as 2tg. so does anyone know?

Cheers, Calvin
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 05 April 2005 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a KE20 with a 3tgteu ,w58 ,alfa lsd diff,fmic and a handfull of other shit trying to get it sorted and back on the road
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 05 April 2005 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toyrota wrote on Tue, 05 April 2005 16:19

I have a KE20 with a 3tgteu ,w58 ,alfa lsd diff,fmic and a handfull of other shit trying to get it sorted and back on the road

Bloody hell!! Put some pics up son!!
I got my tyres sorted out today. I got 195/60/14. They look good.
Michael
nathos
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 05 April 2005 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok so im not goin to post pics of 4dshow Laughing but still i need some help with engine choices Confused if some1 can point me in the right direction, N/A 4 cyl to go into my ke20 with cam and head work ect ect... maybe with a shortenned celica diff and a 5 spd, and please tell me if im dreaming for looking for a 14 sec pass? thanks guyz
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 05 April 2005 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you can see mine in members rides

(kristys ke30 -2door 1ggte)

twin turbo

fully restored

pics from start to nearly finished

kristy Cool
goonman86
Regular

September 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 05 April 2005 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is my littlehttp://img99.exs.cx/img99/9365/10026983zz.th.jpg ke hehe i call her lola as in low corolla
goonman86
Regular

September 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 05 April 2005 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry need to make it bigger

http://img99.exs.cx/img99/9365/10026983zz.jpg

mod edit: Changed large image to a link to make the page more friendly to load

[Updated on: Tue, 05 April 2005 21:58] by Moderator

ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 05 April 2005 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man is that deloraine in tassie if it is i saw ya car at a khana cross at powranna 1 day but i is not sure

[Updated on: Tue, 05 April 2005 10:25]

BradW
Regular

April 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 05 April 2005 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
goonman86 wrote on Tue, 05 April 2005 19:44

sorry need to make it bigger

Maybe a little too big Shocked Laughing .

Very nice corolla though.

Brad
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 05 April 2005 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude can u please take it down and link to it or something not everyone has cable.

thanks

ALSO:

I AM NOW IN THE MARKET FOR ANOTHER KE hehe ive been looking at a few i have the money BUT nothing has quite tickled my fancy yet. the more i wait the more i have to spend hehehe.

anyways if neone wants to sell me theirs let me know

dom
hokey
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 05 April 2005 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hokey wrote on Mon, 04 April 2005 21:39

hey,
wondering if anyone on here has rebuilt a 2tg and could tell me the bore tolerances for my 3t hybrid. i am using complete block of a 3t but i think the 3t tolerances would be the same as 2tg. so does anyone know?

Cheers, Calvin

anyone know???
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 05 April 2005 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have a look at this guys car and ask him if a hyrbid is wat ur trying to do

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=41302&start=0&rid=4131&S=0cbf40f20a8 a0fceaf3e176c5da23f21
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 05 April 2005 14:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Cheers
Michael

im pretty sure she has a RWD 97kw blue top JDM 4age in her car which is actually a bigport motor, hence the TVIS type inlet manifold.
those pics u sent me of ur bros white ke20 with the 4age in it looks like to be the same thing too casue it has that stye plugs on it too.

100kw leads look a bit like this...
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=10692&rid=4131&S=0cbf40f20a8a0fceaf3e176c5da23f21
see how theyre sotra flat and come out from the side where as the others come straight from the top.
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 05 April 2005 20:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hokey wrote on Tue, 05 April 2005 23:08

hokey wrote on Mon, 04 April 2005 21:39

hey,

Cheers, Calvin

anyone know???

Does this help?

http://www.geocities.com/jonnyr_1973/2tg-tune.html

Sorry if it doesn't, I couldn't be bothered reading the whole page. If it doesn't email Jonny. He would know for sure.
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 05 April 2005 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke30king wrote on Sun, 03 April 2005 17:36

nathos wrote on Sun, 03 April 2005 16:26

easy fit

You sure about that ?
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 06 April 2005 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
domasik wrote on Wed, 06 April 2005 00:42

Cheers
Michael

im pretty sure she has a RWD 97kw blue top JDM 4age in her car which is actually a bigport motor, hence the TVIS type inlet manifold.
those pics u sent me of ur bros white ke20 with the 4age in it looks like to be the same thing too casue it has that stye plugs on it too.

100kw leads look a bit like this...

Yeah good call mate. I was working on my engine and noticed a few things the 200mm clutch first(Bigport), TVIS obviously and a few others.
The person has switched the cam covers around. Oh well it was still a good buy.
I found a place today that is selling me a heavy duty clutch kit for my 4age for $190.. Has anyone had better or is that quite good?
Michael
goonman86
Regular

September 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 06 April 2005 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
yeah its deloraine in tas and i work at tint a car in town so you might see it in the car park when you drive past
Pages (22): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:anyone in perth got some decent powered 7ms
Next Topic:starlet GT
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 11:00:30 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.015049934387207 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.