Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » SYNDEY TO NEWY CRUISE (HUGE)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
rolla23q
Regular

Banned user

May 2004
SYNDEY TO NEWY CRUISE (HUGE) Fri, 02 July 2004 02:20 Go to next message
Hey guys there is a cruise on the 11/7/04 all people are invited it will be a big day so come along there are also a number of clubs that will be a attending for times and details pm me or email me at rolla23q@hotmail.com
here are some of the people that r already attending

:Attending:
INTENSE Motorsport
Obsessive Motorsport
DTM Motorsport
Team DReAM
RYTONQ + Friends
*ANGEL*
TRMN8A
HOT71E (helpd a lot)
el duro
YOBAYB
TYM2GO
ZIPI
MR VTEC
Mz GLi Coupe
JPAUDIO
m a r k
Toyota_Turbo
Evilrx
Sammie
OSASSY
MSBELA
Dbqueen
MR CHARADE
Cam
IDBTCH
Sinister
MR-CAPRI
YP(unless he’s working)
Out_2_Entyce
WNT2TZ(I think)
GliTta^Queen
TRIM4U (and company donating) + 6cars
RUF Performance + group of cars
D3FECT
Turbogtiboy
HVN_SNT (if car is painted!)
[FTHRW8]
life begins at 200
DOM-16V
Hot4s cruise patrol
ca18pulsa + Friends
DEZERTEAGLE
Dr VTEC
NVS23Q
OH2SXC (not in vitara but)
MRQ14U
HOTZHL + friends
PLAFUL
ALLRYZ
the Old JESTR + friends
CDUCTV
1EZZY1
Mc racing
IPLEZR maybe
BARB 7
SXITOY
H8RICE+ friends
FLYGTI
HK Racing + 10 cars (also possibly donating somehting for raffle)
MKI23Q
BEEM4U+ LOBY69

plus many more
so lets make this one good guys

MORE DETAILS:http://forum.hot4s.com.au/messageview.cfm? catid=14&threadid=19136&STARTPAGE=1
  Send a private message to this user    
M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: SYNDEY TO NEWY CRUISE (HUGE) Fri, 02 July 2004 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So anyone from Toymods going or not?
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: SYNDEY TO NEWY CRUISE (HUGE) Fri, 02 July 2004 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i look at the names on the list and say i ain't going.
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: SYNDEY TO NEWY CRUISE (HUGE) Tue, 06 July 2004 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sydney Rolla Club wont be attending this cruise as we have our own cruise to newwie on the 25th July
..J..
Regular

June 2004
Re: SYNDEY TO NEWY CRUISE (HUGE) Tue, 06 July 2004 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm,

i am thinking all these numberplates you need esp to understand will probably attract a fair share of highway patrol, i thinks i will stay home.
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: SYNDEY TO NEWY CRUISE (HUGE) Tue, 06 July 2004 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
..J.. wrote on Tue, 06 July 2004 14:35

hmm,

i am thinking all these numberplates you need esp to understand will probably attract a fair share of highway patrol, i thinks i will stay home.

that would be a good idea... you probably have a shit car anyway, and would not belong out there with people who have decent number plates !!!!!!! Shocked

For all those concerned, my plates are shown below.......

I might come on the cruise... its always fun watching all the kiddies get pulled over and defected..... Laughing

http://www.japaneseimportparts.com/images/turboAfront.JPG
rolla23q
Regular

Banned user

May 2004
Re: SYNDEY TO NEWY CRUISE (HUGE) Tue, 06 July 2004 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok guys u ant gonna get defected coppers already know about the cruise it is an offical cruise and plus its for a cause if u live in newwie you might have seen the cruise for a cause add on television which is this cruise so doint be scared of get defected and shit coz it ant happening.
cheers julien
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: SYNDEY TO NEWY CRUISE (HUGE) Tue, 06 July 2004 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can i come... i just got these new numberplates today:

http://www.twincam.org/forums/uploads/post-2-1088151604.gif

HAHAHA!! sorry, couldnt help it!

Im not going, i have better things to do on a sunday than be told by a large number of hotheads that their civic/excel/charade/lancer is faster and better than my rolla will ever be, and be shunned as a minority for not being "effnik"

Also, i have a mates car to put back together.
rolla23q
Regular

Banned user

May 2004
Re: SYNDEY TO NEWY CRUISE (HUGE) Tue, 06 July 2004 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey witzl i always knew u were gay
and by the way no poofter aloud on this cruise hey supra man if your coming gimme a pm
cheers
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: SYNDEY TO NEWY CRUISE (HUGE) Tue, 06 July 2004 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey chris (suprman) does that mean you have gotten ya licence back already Confused Very Happy
..J..
Regular

June 2004
Re: SYNDEY TO NEWY CRUISE (HUGE) Tue, 06 July 2004 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats wrong with my number plate

8SUPRA

or maybe

GTFUKD.

i am sure my T51RSPL turboed 1.5j ke 20 carolla will pull wheelies past your gay supra on the freeway at 110KPH, you should go and buy a soarer. Supras are for gays that grab you balls and stuff uleh. hehehe

[Updated on: Tue, 06 July 2004 23:49]

SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: SYNDEY TO NEWY CRUISE (HUGE) Wed, 07 July 2004 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
..J.. wrote on Wed, 07 July 2004 09:47

i am sure my T51RSPL turboed 1.5j ke 20 corolla

Thats ok then.
I thought you had a gay car. Laughing

..J.. wrote on Wed, 07 July 2004 09:47

Supras are for gays that grab you balls and stuff uleh. hehehe
I only know one supra owner that does that Rolling Eyes

FLYNSX---> I went to court 3 times, and the judge sent me to a 7 week Traffic Offenders Program, basically a 21 hour course that teaches you how to drive without being stupid...... fortunatly because I did that, the Judge let me keep my licence...... unfortunatly, I learnt nothing Laughing
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: SYNDEY TO NEWY CRUISE (HUGE) Wed, 07 July 2004 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd like to think about coming but my car would get any respect form the people going.

would like to go and show some old skool class but its not worth it its not full sick bro. Thats why I hang with toymods.
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: SYNDEY TO NEWY CRUISE (HUGE) Sun, 11 July 2004 05:49 Go to previous message
It's such a shame that there seems to be such a deep division between one kind of car and another. Fair enough, Excel's and stuff like that probably deserve a right bagging for the people that get them and do them up to be nothing but rice. No performance, just looks with an expensive numberplate. I kind of wish that the rift between modder's and ricer's wasn't that great, because we'd all have such a good time in a big group like that. I keep thinking of the Cruise For A Cause that was on last year, and it didn't really matter who you were, or what you drove... it wasn't about the cars or the people driving them - it was about the event. THAT's what brought them all together. And if I remember right we had about 170 cars all line up at a park somewhere outside of Newcastle, from all different car clubs, forums, etc. That was what it was all about... I did like that feeling of all of us being there with our cars and to me it didn't matter who you were or what car you drove. It was the experience of the day, and to me that's what made the event.

Ok fair call, I used to be a 'ricer' with the fancy numberplates, but it's not like that anymore now. Evil or Very Mad
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Big cruise in sydney - northern beaches
Next Topic:Everyone Welcome (besides AE86's) Cruse Saterday 26 June
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 11:26:29 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0055761337280273 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.