Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
icon5.gif  conspiracy theory's Mon, 05 July 2004 07:18 Go to next message
conspiracy theory's got 1? I've herd so Many over the years so i will start (no particular oder)
CO-INCIDENCE? Shocked
Here are some extraordinary co-incidences between John F. Kennedy and Abraham Lincoln

Abraham Lincoln was elected to congress in 1846
john f.Kennedy was elected to congress in 1946

Abraham Lincoln was elected president in 1860
john f.Kennedy was elected president in 1960

Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy.
Kennedy's secretary was named Lincoln.

Both presidents were shot in the head.
Southerners assassinated both.
Southerners succeeded both.

John Wilkes booth, who assassinated Lincoln was born in 1839.
Lee Harvey Oswald, who allegedly assassinated Kennedy
was born 1939.
Both assassins were known by their 3 names.
Both names have 15 letters

Booth ran from the theatre and was caught in a warehouse
Oswald ran from a warehouse and was caught in a theatre.
Booth and Oswald were BOTH assassinated before their trials.

The names Lincoln and Kennedy each contain 7 letters.
Both wives lost their children while living in the white house.

Thats all the co-incidences i have but there are more.

One more thing that isn't a similarity between J.F.K and Lincoln,
There were witnesses found for the J.F.K murder, however before most of them could be used for info they died of cancer. Bit of a lone shot but some people think the C.I.A gave it to them.

did we land on the moon? Rolling Eyes
Well did we? Area 51, the Military Base at Roswell was supposedly used to film the Moon landing.
This particular thought came about because Russian spy satellites took pictures of area 51
and are believed to have found pictures of craters that looked a lot like the pictures taken by Apollo 11 and by the eagle of the moon. Couldn't get more info but there is a doco on it.
2Pac Sad
Can someone help me with this? LOL, Apparently 2PAC isn't dead. I'm not sure of the name of the album but it was released after he died and apparently you can take the letters and rearrange them to say "I'am Alive"
The most controversial The Bible Embarassed
We are all supposed 2 have come from Adam and
Eve, Eve is actually supposed to be made from Adam's rib. If so does that not mean we are brother and sister? I may be wrong but I thought that one of the ten commandments was "Though shall not commit incest"

Also apparently the Pope has documents from day DOT which no one can understand, because it is in a secret code or language which brings me 2 another conspiracy.
did aliens build the pyramids Cool
Heard this 1 at work a mate told me he watched a do-co on aliens building the pyramids and some thing about the 1st Pharaoh was an Alien. They got this from reading hieroglyphics from 1 of the pyramids inside a chamber that as far as we know should not have been there.

Most of these are far fetched but I find them interesting.

[Updated on: Mon, 05 July 2004 07:56]

Send a private message to this user    
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: conspiracy theory's Mon, 05 July 2004 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My conspiracy theory is that you are actually gt20v posting under a different name!! Laughing

Still trying to make us believe the twin towers were hit by cruise missiles projecting the holograms of planes? Laughing

frr33q
Regular

June 2003
Re: conspiracy theory's Mon, 05 July 2004 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man America has to be the biggest conspiracy of all!!! the funny thing is that they actually belive all the bullshit they spin to the rest of the world!!! Rolling Eyes
toynado
Regular

May 2004
Re: conspiracy theory's Mon, 05 July 2004 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aliens did not make pyramids but they did make stonehenge and silbury hill

tom petty is actually a horse
think about it
he has a horse face
Embarassed Laughing Laughing Confused
not sure exactly wut the conspiracy here is tho

kinda sounds like a horse on sum notes too ...

altho i've often thot he's just a jackass

i need to consult major tom...
can u hear me, major tom?
can u hear me, major tom?
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: conspiracy theory's Mon, 05 July 2004 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

The most controversial The Bible
We are all supposed 2 have come from Adam and
Eve, Eve is actually supposed to be made from Adam's rib. If so does that not mean we are brother and sister? I may be wrong but I thought that one of the ten commandments was "Though shall not commit incest"

heheh The Iliad similarly is a major Greek epic that is set in the final year of the Trojan War (1200 BC). It is the story of the wrath of the Greek hero, Achilles. And it is regarded by the experts as a completely reliable document. We can apply some simple tests to historical documents to ascertain reliability in regards to manuscripts, you might find this interesting..

The Iliad
#of copies: 643
date origionally written: 900BC
Date of earliers copy: 400BC
How long between: 500 years

The New Testament
#of copies: 24,000
date origionally written: 40-100AD
Date of earliers copy: 125AD
How long between: 25 years

(sorry bout the schpeel but I did some study in this area and was kinda impresssed)

I know you were talking about the whole bible but I just read this stuff on the bible and thought it was interesting and dug it up for this topic.. there are lots of other tests that can be applied too..

Yeah disgusting how like Cain like married his sister.. incest was outlaweed only for the Israelites like after Egypt I think..'cause people's genes had degraded to a point where too much in-breeding meant defects.. which is why our government outlaws it today.. interesting huh
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: conspiracy theory's Mon, 05 July 2004 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
while we are talking about crazy thing like the pyramids and stonehenge. how the crap did they build those? Mad
Also whats the deal with machu picchu? Its an ancient city that was lost untill 1911 built on top of a friggin mountain in peru!
Ive heard stories that several stones there (weighing several tonnes) came from neighbouring mountains. how the hell do they carry that shit from one mountain to the peak of another?? to make this fit the topic the conspiricy is that the city was never lost the aliens form roswell made us think so and these aliens play poker with president bush on wednesday night and i heard that they cheat aswell.

http://www.raingod.com/angus/Gallery/Photos/SouthAmerica/Peru/IncaTrail/images/MachuPicchu11.jpg
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: conspiracy theory's Mon, 05 July 2004 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where is my aluminum helmet when i need it, those dam satelites are reading my brain waves from outer space again.
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: conspiracy theory's Mon, 05 July 2004 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ba all i want to know is how the universe was created and by whom or what.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: conspiracy theory's Mon, 05 July 2004 22:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can tell you now that Aliens didn't build the pyramids.

We all think "Wow, how could they do that without any technology?". Well the thing is we have lost a lot of old technology these days and lost all patience. Some guy went to Egypt to solve this mystery and asked some guys to lift a stone 1/4th the size of the pyramid stones with just the use of wood. I think it was like 8 guys, it took them a day but they managed to get it off the ground. Now think about that for a second. 8 guys lifting 1/4th the size stones. So theoretically, if you had... say... 1000 people to do it (And they had far more than that) it should be dead easy. Then they say they couldn't have moved the rocks that far, blah blah blah. Well you see the thing is, once again, rather than just having a few people to do it over a few years (how we do things these days), they had thousands and thousands of slaves to do it over their whole lifetimes.

The moon landing is defiantly fake though, 'cuz after they plant the flag, it moves around like there is wind... oh wait, that's right, there is no wind in space, but there is still physics! When you move something, especially in the lower gravity of the moon, it is likely to continue to move for a while until the momentum has worn itself out. As for the shadows thing, as somewhat of an artist I can tell you that shadows only lay flat on a flat surface. The surface of the moon is not flat. Sure some of the shadows look a bit strange, but take a photo of something and I'm sure you'll find some strange shadows.

I'm sure there are a lot of actual conspiracies, and things that are kept from the public (such as the possible reason S11 happened on September 11... go look up September 11th, 1973... or click here), but they aren't this hokey shit that people who smoke too much dope come up with when they are at their most sedated.
andrij
Regular

December 2003
Re: conspiracy theory's Mon, 05 July 2004 22:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, that is so true.

Over the last few hundred years, "modern" man has been discovering many things that that ancient man already had.

The ancient phonecians had a working model of a dry cell battery, 1300 yrs befor christ.

Sheesh, the Mayans did brain surgery centuries ago, where the patients survived after it.

I could go on, and on, but do not wish to boar anyone.

Andrij
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: conspiracy theory's Mon, 05 July 2004 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jackel wrote on Mon, 05 July 2004 22:41

ba all i want to know is how the universe was created and by whom or what.

Go read - "Stephen Hawkings - The Universe in a Nutshell"
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: conspiracy theory's Tue, 06 July 2004 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The whole 'faked moon landing' is the crappest conspiracy ever, NASA have purposely released doctored photos 30 years after the moon landings just to see if people will pick them up and start a conspiracy theory. It always takes less than a few weeks before they appear on the internet as new 'proof' that the moon landing was 'faked' and it proves the general level of research that goes into these fake moon landing conspiracy theorists.

Pfft, when you look at it, it's remarkably easy to get to the moon, it just takes a few engineers and alot of money and you are there.
Ms Puzzleman
Occasional Poster

July 2004
icon14.gif  Re: conspiracy theory's Tue, 06 July 2004 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wow you guys have really impressed me, there are some awesome and very logical points that you have made Smile
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: conspiracy theory's Tue, 06 July 2004 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FWDboy wrote on Tue, 06 July 2004 10:56

Pfft, when you look at it, it's remarkably easy to get to the moon, it just takes a few engineers and alot of money and you are there.

and being able to survive the shite loads of radiation form the sun.
that was the biggest thing for me with this moon landing conspiracy theory.
the only reason we on earth arent severly fucked up by the suns radiation is our magnetic feild.

http://sci.esa.int/science-e-media/img/09/migration-2569_-1.jpg

the thing is that out in space, (on the way to the moon), this magentic protection field disappears. so how did the astronauts sruvive leaving the magnetic field?
toynado
Regular

May 2004
Re: conspiracy theory's Tue, 06 July 2004 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in egypt
at that time,
EVERYONE worked on public work projects
like the pyramids
it wuzn't just slaves like wuz thot once
so they had the peepl to do that

but stonehenge wuz made by aliens
it is
get this :
gravestones
it's a monument more accurately
since there are no bodies
those aliens wouldn't want the humans getting that
it wuz copied by locals afterward with the circular stone places i assume
the rock at stonehenge could probly be accurately aged with a process that measures isotopes put out by the rock
which differs with sun exposure
since it wuz cut at quarry...
the crash happened at silbury hill
that's also a monument
crop circles are more proof
most prevelant in that exact area...

and
the us has alien craft in nevada on nellis afb
in that hollowed out mountain at papoose lake
no lie
aliens gave them psychotics real super duper tech
gravity control
figure out a way this is treason and you'll be my good buddy
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: conspiracy theory's Tue, 06 July 2004 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, I'm gonna take the word of someone who doesn't even know how to use punctuation. Rolling Eyes
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: conspiracy theory's Tue, 06 July 2004 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aparently the body of tupac had a tat missing ???
And that whole makaveli thing wasn't he sum bloke that faked his own death back in the day ??? but i still thunk 2pac is dead cuz his mum does all those fundraisers. Oh and me and my friend saw these stars acting weird in the sky once we were young so we weren't drunk or high ,they looked like they were playing just going back and forth really quickly. Oh something else my dads mate swears he saw a bunyip he recons they were out shooting and he saw this calf sitting there in the torch light then all of a sudden it gets up on it's hind legs and runs off like a human ??? he ran 2 his truck and drove the 2/5 hours back home but this is like nearly 20 years ago so i dunno.
It's interesting 2 think about i tell the story everytime we go camping ppl r 2 scaryed 2 leave the campsite Laughing
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: conspiracy theory's Tue, 06 July 2004 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bunyips...... And I have a DropBear as a pet LOL

On the Pyramids tho, Moving the stone is not a major issue. The ancient writting depict this being done by a SHITLOAD of people moving the stones up dirt ramps on logs. Not that hard really.

HOWEVER they do display an amazing crasp of Asrtology. Alot of the Pyramids placement can be related to the stars location at the times they were built.

Here is a link to help play with your head Smile

http://www.europa.com/~edge/pyramid.html
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: conspiracy theory's Tue, 06 July 2004 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Major League Baseball.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: conspiracy theory's Tue, 06 July 2004 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EVERYONE had an amazing grasp of astrology in the good old days. You look into some of the larger cultures and they all have it, so it stops being so amazing.

Anyway, I saw a documentary on Stonehenge the other night. Sure, it’s incredible to think that humans may have built it. That is if you assume it was built within one lifetime. When you consider that according to the latest tests it is estimated that Stonehenge was built over a 500-year period!!! I can’t even imagine someone today undertaking something that wouldn’t be completed for 100 years, let alone 500.

It was built during a massive shift in culture. Everyone was changing from a hunter gatherer lifestyle to a farming culture. This change made it imperative that winter end as if winter lasted too long, your crops would die. The theory is that Stonehenge was built as a temple to the end of winter. When you walk down the pathway on the morning after the winter solstice and look directly forward a shaft of light comes through these very accurately cut pieces of stone.
DunkyMonkey
Regular

March 2004
Re: conspiracy theory's Tue, 06 July 2004 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm all interesting comments, however i feel alot of them are hard to believe based on my knowledge no matter how basic it is holds with modern science.

for starters i have to comment on the thing that bothers me the most the magnetic poles of the earth, i have to say this is a first from me i never heard of this before now, but i feel its has little to do with radiation, if you are aware there are 3 main forms of radiation being alpha, beta and gamma radiation, they all come from the deconstruction of different particals, yes you heard right matter can't be destroyed, however it does decomposed into energy, as einstine many years ago theorised with E=mc^2 most of you probably don't know that that was actually little bit inaccurate, however we don't have the means to disprove it.

anyways the 3 radiation rays are charged differently alpha and beta are positive and negitive, and released from protons, electrons, positrons, and i don't remember what the negitivly charged equivelent to a protron was. the third ray is gamma, and is released from netrons, it has a netural charge and is the most dangerous as the nature of the wave is unaffected by the magnetic poles. Not to mention that a positive charge ray would be attracted the southen pole of the earth and vise versa for the other one. therefore i wouldn't expect the magnetic poles to do more then increase the probability for negitively charge radiation to the north and positively charged radiation to the south.

for the ancient cities and the knowledge and technology that they had, there is a theory that this is perhaps the second time humans have evoloved on the earth, or human like creation, and if you will they possessed the technology to build the piramids and all of the secrets that lie with them, there are many amazing structure today that possess specail locations, point to true north not the magnetic north, and many other little things that many of you would find very interesting.

well thats probably more then my 2 cents worth its probably the whole dollar.

hope you all enjoy the read
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: conspiracy theory's Tue, 06 July 2004 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maybe radiation was the wrong word. i thought it was the same as 'solar wind', which is what the magnetic feild protects us from. these solar winds are apparently really freakin hot, and travel at speeds of 400km/sec.
DunkyMonkey
Regular

March 2004
Re: conspiracy theory's Tue, 06 July 2004 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i don't know much about solar winds, but i'm pretty sure they don't carry alot of momentum, they require massively large sails to harness them, and as for the heat, the shuttles have heat proof tiles on the outside to protect them from re-entry, i can't imagine that it would much hotter than the friction heat of re-entry.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: conspiracy theory's Tue, 06 July 2004 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You will notice that many large civilizations where destroyed or taken over. A lot of the time the technology was outlawed or the people who knew it where killed / ran away and never passed on the knowledge. We don't need to have 2 branches of evolution to have that make sense. You just have to remember that we didn't always have writing or technical drawing to pass on the technological knowledge. If your apprentice didn't understand bits of what you taught him, or decided to change career or get killed, then the knowledge was lost. A lot of time astronomy was heavily tied into religion. The thing about religion is a lot of times another religion comes along and tries to stomp your religion out. It becomes dangerous to practice the religion, so nobody does, and the knowledge is lost.

So between people dying, civilizations become less affluent and not needing high technology, civilizations being destroyed, religion being crushed, a complete lack of sufficient writing, not having children, knowledge being outlawed, knowledge being adapted and changed due to storytelling being the only real method of conveying ideas and no technical drawing you can understand why a LOT of knowledge could be lost. We think we are sooooo smart, but we are impatient fools.
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: conspiracy theory's Tue, 06 July 2004 14:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
theory number X
australia acutally contains 3 nuclear reactors
1 lucas heights
2 pine gap
3 armimdale uni as a research facility

and for the theory of drop bears.....well isnt that a nice little story
an associate was one of approx 10 people who came up with this theory as a joke to scare yanks backpacking/studying/holidaying at the time downunder with the help of a select few yanks to "help" convince these unsuspecting yanks its actually true

and another theory... eddie mcguire is actually an alien !!!!!!
toynado
Regular

May 2004
Re: conspiracy theory's Tue, 06 July 2004 19:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the keepers of stonehenge may be ignorant of more accurate aging methods
but finding a bone at the bottom of a hole a stone is in
and assuming that is the age of the stone placement
is certainly not scientific enuf a method
and THAT is wut they use to assume all they do about stonehenge
leaving out the crop circles is a blind error that belies their faulty logic and method
andrij
Regular

December 2003
Re: conspiracy theory's Tue, 06 July 2004 21:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah

it is not a theory, but reality.....

Eddie is not of this earth.

DunkyMonkey
Regular

March 2004
Re: conspiracy theory's Wed, 07 July 2004 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4DaDrift wrote on Tue, 06 July 2004 16:35

and another theory... eddie mcguire is actually an alien !!!!!!

would you like to ask the audience, call a friend, or 50/50?
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: conspiracy theory's Wed, 07 July 2004 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DunkyMonkey wrote on Tue, 06 July 2004 19:23

anyways the 3 radiation rays are charged differently alpha and beta are positive and negitive, and released from protons, electrons, positrons, and i don't remember what the negitivly charged equivelent to a protron was. the third ray is gamma, and is released from netrons, it has a netural charge and is the most dangerous as the nature of the wave is unaffected by the magnetic poles. Not to mention that a positive charge ray would be attracted the southen pole of the earth and vise versa for the other one. therefore i wouldn't expect the magnetic poles to do more then increase the probability for negitively charge radiation to the north and positively charged radiation to the south.

Hrrmmm my year 9 physics taught me that... this is a very rudimentry model of nuclear radition, even the nulcear physics we did in uni (in a computer eng course) taught us that this model is while simple enough to demonstrate core principals to year 9 student, it lacks the integrity of comprehensive model.

Likewise you cannot make claims that the theory of relativity is wrong until you can prove it. Until it has been proven otherwise, any other claim is just hypothetical. As a point in fact Einstien himself didn't believe it to be completely accuracte (he withdrew it twice before the final submission) however he failed to proove otherwise...

And Eddy is definitely an alien, one that lacks the correct speech powers to accurately say millionaire and thirty two thousand! (is it just me or does it always sound like he says mule yen aire, and fifty two thousand?)
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: conspiracy theory's Wed, 07 July 2004 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what about the j.f.k thing i found that most interesting
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: conspiracy theory's Wed, 07 July 2004 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4DaDrift wrote on Wed, 07 July 2004 00:35

theory number X
1 lucas heights
2 pine gap

Only three??

DunkyMonkey
Regular

March 2004
Re: conspiracy theory's Wed, 07 July 2004 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that would be why E=mc^2 is a theory, theorys develop into scientific law when proven. and the funny things is i'm doin engineering in mechatonics.

oh and you forgot the neuclear reactor in my shed in the backyard Very Happy

[Updated on: Wed, 07 July 2004 06:20]

Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: conspiracy theory's Wed, 07 July 2004 06:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What constitutes a nuclear reactor? does it have to be power producing? or does it only have to be a device that uses either fusion or fission for something?
toynado
Regular

May 2004
Re: conspiracy theory's Wed, 07 July 2004 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maybe jfk WUZ the same soul as abraham

i think many things the guv. duz are conspiracy

ahnold is probly sum nazi superman robot or sumthing ...

they'll use that HAARP thing to activate ahnold's hidden agenda

ever hear that ringing in yor ears??
Laughing Laughing Mad Laughing Laughing Razz Embarassed
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: conspiracy theory's Wed, 07 July 2004 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Squid wrote on Wed, 07 July 2004 15:21

4DaDrift wrote on Wed, 07 July 2004 00:35

theory number X
1 lucas heights
2 pine gap

Only three??

that i know of
if anyone else knows of others please let me know
ps i think its defined by size/waste or produce per anum yet cant actually remember
Bradelz
Regular

June 2004
Re: conspiracy theory's Thu, 08 July 2004 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the bible now what a crock Very Happy
DunkyMonkey
Regular

March 2004
Re: conspiracy theory's Fri, 09 July 2004 15:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4DaDrift wrote on Wed, 07 July 2004 11:23

ps i think its defined by size/waste or produce per anum yet cant actually remember

so what your saying if i ran the my car rich enough and for long enough it could be classed as a reactor?
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: conspiracy theory's (my long rant!) Mon, 12 July 2004 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Long rant warning.... get a drink or a ciggy or a billy and relax if u wanna read my massive rant...

Lucas Heights actually has 2 reactors. One is called HIFAR (High Flux Atomic Reactor) and a smaller one called MOATAR (which is aboriginal for little-fire). Both are used for generating radio isotapes which are mainly used for medical purposes. A lot of the isotapes have a very short half-life and therefore, once created, they must be tranported to the hospital asap.

The pyramids, so I have read, were built by man, but used alien technology (the Ark of Covenant, actually) to help raise the stones.

The Ark was deemed to be in existence way before Moses and was initially in Egypt. It was used extensively for engineering and warefare. The Ark is basically a large condensor and is capable of generating "mfkzt", which is a white powder that comes from the breakdown of pure gold. There is something called the Philosophers Stone (hehehehe not the Harry Potter one - I'm talking the original Philo Stone) which is also used with the Ark. The effects of the Ark, when powered up, can kill with electricity - hence the part in the Bible about dudes having to stay way from the Ark and wear no shoes (to help earth themselves) and other precautions. The transformation of gold, into mfkzt, lightened the Ark until it was weighltess. This effect can be applied to objects - like huge stones for the pyramids. Modern scientific experiments have shown this effect is true. Makes you wodner why gold is so important, when it is quite abundant on the planet and has little to do with money reserves and all that stuff. Why do governments hoard so much gold. Check out the major gold transfers of the past 20years and the massive amounts have been bought and sold to organisations and governments.

The Ark was secreted away into King Solomons temple and survived the first Crusade. However, during the next crusades the Knights Templars, having no place to stay in jerusalem, (1127AD) stayed in the ruins of Solomons old temple. They dug into it and found old catacombs and ancient artifacts. One of these was beleived to be the Ark.

For a few hundred years the Ark was hidden away, and was eventually "yeilded" (presumably to its owners/designers - whoever they may be) in Chartres Cathedral in 1307.

The Bible was "put together" many hundreds of years after the actual jesus thing. Many, many scriptures were written by many many different people. The church picked those scriptures it deemed fitting for the doctrine they wished to follow - ergo, that is why women are not mentioned much in the Bible (old or new testaments). Mary Magdelene was a very powerful and well respected lady, her lineage was the base of the english kings, with refernce to Camelot and the round-table - but this is more Holy Grail history, which I'm not talking about here. The Jews did the same thing with the Old Testament - they selected those books that portrayed what they wanted. There is a lot of ancient scrolls and scriptures that were not included.

In the 2nd meeting of the Church (pope and bishops etc) in 550AD(I think) they took the parts out of the Bible that refer to reincarnation. You see, these passages of text showed that man (and woman, of course) reincarnates their spirit and we live (as spirits/soul) for eternity. However, such a concept undermined the law and power of the church. To ensure people pay homage and respect to the church, then people have to beleive that they will got to hell (man made concept) if they don't pay respect and money to the church.

There is an ancient tribe in Nth Africa (called Dommo, I think) that know that sirius is a double-star (u need a high powered telescope to see that) and also know things about ancient stars and stuff that science is just proving.

Man did make it to the moon. It wasn't Armstrong and co because the radiation in space would kill them after a few days. So, Armstrong and his lads were the hollywood boys who did the fake picture show, while some poor suckers actually went and got the moon rocks etc. These suckers died of radiation poisining a few days after they came back to earth. Reminds me of Capricorn One - remeber that movie? IMHO, I think it would of been harder to fake the moon bit than actually doing it. Like, you gotta fool all the other countries who are listening with radio telescopes that are pointed to space and the moon. Maybe other countries were involved - it's common beleif that Jodderel Bank in the UK was in on the gag.

Stonehenge is one of many structures around the planet that appear to be celestial clocks. Despite the massive effort in building them (tho less effort than required for the pyramids) the amazing part is there spacial accuracy and awareness of the movement of the stars and planets.

Is all I have written true? Dunno. Don't care. It's just what I have read and gleaned over the years of checking out wierd and ancient shit. Check out "Lost Secrets of the Sacred Ark" by Laurence Gardner for more info.

Crikey, what a fucking rave, eh?

seeyuzz
river
DunkyMonkey
Regular

March 2004
Re: conspiracy theory's Mon, 12 July 2004 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ummm do you have the ARC now? sorry i have to find it hard to believe as my brain like things that work, hence i have a problem with new science that is based on old science that doesn't make sence and movies that try and claim being scientific!!!

how ever none the less and interesting RAVE, i haven't read the bible so i haven't a clue about any of the stuff in there.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: conspiracy theory's Mon, 12 July 2004 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

DunkyMonkey wrote on Mon, 12 July 2004 20:46

ummm do you have the ARC now?

Hehehehe, wish I did. It'd not only be a great talking point, but I could use it to lighten my car by 1000kg. She'd go like a rocket then! Laughing

seeyuzz
river
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: conspiracy theory's Mon, 12 July 2004 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very interesting river,

actually enjoyed reading that Razz
DunkyMonkey
Regular

March 2004
Re: conspiracy theory's Mon, 12 July 2004 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think i would come up with some pretty bad traction problems if she were that light, nothing a custom gearbox wouldn't fix tho, plus all that gold you would go thru, it would be worth it for the world record drag time tho.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: conspiracy theory's Mon, 12 July 2004 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Do a web search on "remote viewing" for some freaky shit. See what NASA and some other agencies and organisations are up to.

But, I have another theory for you....

After going to the last dyno day, I reckon Puzzlemans car generates about 200kw of power. About 50 of this goes to the back wheels and the rest makes a loud noise! Smile

My ears are still ringing!

seeyuzz
river
Bill Sherwood
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: conspiracy theory's Mon, 12 July 2004 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes the Yanks went to the Moon, just as they said they did.
They were NOT faked in any way whatsoever.
Here's the reasons why -> http://www.redzero.demon.co.uk/moonhoax
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: conspiracy theory's Tue, 13 July 2004 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks river. mostly all show and no go Laughing but 1 hell of a noise Shocked

[Updated on: Wed, 14 July 2004 07:05]

mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: conspiracy theory's Tue, 13 July 2004 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the best pyramid theory i have heard is that they were actually built by a more advanced civilisation about 10,000 years before the egyptians started burying people in them.
the same with the sphynx except the egyptians modified its head.
this is why its head is too small for its body.

the main reason for this theory is that the egyptions were fairly obsesive abount painting pictures everywhere whenever they built anything, or did anything. the pharoahes tombs have vast walls of paintings showing all the preparation that went into their burial, but not a single picture or mention of a piramyd, anywhere in egypt. and all pictures of the sphynx being built only show people working on its head.

the pyramids, the face on mars and the red spot on jupitor all have the same coordinates on their respective planets.

saying people havent gone to the moon is stupid.

crop circles are made by wind or people with too much time and no ta22 to work on

prince had some ribs removed so he could suck his own cock

my mate with 2 brown haired parents has bright red hair and so does his dads best mate from college. WOTS GOING ON THERE?

DunkyMonkey
Regular

March 2004
Re: conspiracy theory's Tue, 13 July 2004 15:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i can think of another solution for crop circles and it may involve a TA22, or a hand break and my celica, come on guy you all know what i'm talkng about!!!
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: conspiracy theory's Wed, 14 July 2004 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE ILLUMINATI!!!!!! Now there is a conspiracy theory.

The very 1st Illuminati are said to be of Alien Descent, that being either an alien, or a child that is 1/2 alien half human. The Illuminati are in control of everything, and their goal is to set up a one world governement. This has allready begun with the implementation of the United Nations, which coincidently is governed by the secret Illuminati!

I have a whole heaps of shit on this at home and will post it up 2nite when i get home but damn it is very believable
toynado
Regular

May 2004
Re: conspiracy theory's Wed, 14 July 2004 20:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm one of the luminati

i like to get lit
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: conspiracy theory's Thu, 15 July 2004 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mynameisrodney wrote on Tue, 13 July 2004 18:54

my mate with 2 brown haired parents has bright red hair and so does his dads best mate from college. WOTS GOING ON THERE?

Simple genetics - Red hair is recessive, Brown Hair is Dominant.

If each of the parents has one red and one brown chromosone then the brown will be dominant. When they reproduce each of there gametes takes one of the chromosones. If the two gametes that produce life both have the red chromosone they inherited from their parents then the child will have red hair.
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: conspiracy theory's (my long rant!) Thu, 15 July 2004 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

The Bible was "put together" many hundreds of years after the actual jesus thing.

The first incantations of the new testament were written between 200 BC and 68 AD.

GOOGLE 'Dead Sea Scrolls' If you have any doubts, plus read a book or two about it - interesting stuff.
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: conspiracy theory's Thu, 15 July 2004 05:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow interesting guys....and gals....
conspiracys are weird....
anyways I enjoyed your rant River

I wonder where that other Sock went? mmmmmmm Laughing Laughing

[Updated on: Thu, 15 July 2004 05:02]

joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: conspiracy theory's Mon, 19 July 2004 19:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u guys should read books by Dan Brown. Angels and Demons, and The Da Vinci Code. part fact, part fiction novels. very interesting read about the illuminati, science vs religion, the holy grail, secret societies etc
h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: conspiracy theory's Mon, 30 May 2005 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well if aliens r so advanced do they have like pov aliens that still use old technology?

well they would of had to addvance from somewhere - so did they originally fly around in space ships like we do? do they drive cars or fly planes? do they have 1 form of transport? did they have combustion engines in there earlier day of there technology based lives?

r tehy real?
y r they allways represented as green or blue?
y do they have big eyes?
y the big heads?
y so lanky like but short?
y woudl they coem to earth?
y would we wana go there?
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: conspiracy theory's Mon, 30 May 2005 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fark nice bump........government conspiracies...all is said.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: conspiracy theory's Mon, 30 May 2005 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Crikey, you've dug up an old thread here!

h3ff44 wrote on Mon, 30 May 2005 16:59

well if aliens r so advanced do they have like pov aliens that still use old technology?

Sure, why not. Not all earthen cultures are as advanced as each other so I would assume it'd be the same for different species and theur cultures throughout the cosmos.

Quote:

well they would of had to addvance from somewhere - so did they originally fly around in space ships like we do? do they drive cars or fly planes? do they have 1 form of transport? did they have combustion engines in there earlier day of there technology based lives?

Probably. You've got to crawl before you can walk. SOrry, I can't help with how many modes of transport 'cos the aliens have stopped talking to me since I told them I wasn;t changing the 18RG in my car for one of ther damnfangled fission drives. I think they just wanted my 18RG, which proves they are pretty backwards when it comes to internla combustion engine technology.

Quote:

r tehy real?

Absolutely. Do you think the entire universe was put there for knuckleheads like us to gape and stare into the skies. Only mankind has the hubris to think we are alone and all the effort and time and energy (and money?) to make the universe is just for him to admire.

Quote:

y r they allways represented as green or blue?

No. There are others.

Quote:

y do they have big eyes?

Some do. Others look remarkably human - considering it is a fairly functional design.

Quote:

y the big heads?

So they can think a lot and do telepathic and pychokinesis and shit like that. I'm sure they'd be good at maths and memory games.

Quote:

y so lanky like but short?

Not all are like that.

Quote:

y woudl they coem to earth?

They already have. They still do. And, they will continue to visit.

Quote:

y would we wana go there?

I wouldn't. Probably be worse than an Indonesian gaol. Besides, they probably have some wierd form of entertainment that doesn't include Foxtel or cricket or car-racing.

seeyuzz
river
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: conspiracy theory's Mon, 30 May 2005 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing river u funny old man
Intensevil
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: conspiracy theory's Mon, 30 May 2005 16:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do a search on "the disclosure project" and watch the video if u can
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: conspiracy theory's Tue, 31 May 2005 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Tue, 06 July 2004 18:20

Major League Baseball.

AHAHAHAAHAHA!!
Doesn't anybody else find this funny??
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: conspiracy theory's Tue, 31 May 2005 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
yes we all know the simpsons episode when bart has the behaviuor meds Surprised
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Mp3/Wav Converter
Next Topic:NEED TO NO WHO THIZ IS!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 16:34:01 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0097849369049072 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.