Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » ACT » CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Fri, 23 July 2004 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no I think I'll deny the pleasure of a super charger and just rebuild mine, looks like I can do a $400 rebuild, compared to getting the ze for $1000, plus ecu $? plus engineering $300, plus unforseens $1000, plus new gearbox $600. don't have that much money not with the turbo bitch celica around anyway Rolling Eyes

At the most I would like to get a 100kw 4age, just a tad more Wink

plus justin a 4age in one of these will get me about 550-600km off the tank, that heaps more than mine currently does.

Bummer Gumby, ohh well will have to look forward to seeing you next year Smile
  Send a private message to this user    
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Fri, 23 July 2004 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The camera idea sounds cool, but given that we will probably be split into two groups on the track someone who is not driving can jump in a car and hold the camera for race footage in between their sessions.

But by all means go for it with making a mount. The only other mounting idea I have had is to put the camera on a tripod, position it somewhere inside the car and strap it into place.

In car or out of car we should get some good footage Very Happy .
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Sat, 24 July 2004 15:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
may be a little early to start celebrating but i thought I m ay as well post an update, the problem in the celica may be fixed (hope Neutral ) I was swapping driveshafts over and checking the gearbox (well as best you can do while it's in the car) when I kinda pulled the driveshaft appart and it accidently all fell apart, all the ball bearings fell out, for those who don't have these consider yourself lucky took me all day to work out how to put it back together (it so obvios now cuse they one go ony way to work properly) so got them back together, and back in, drove it.......... and funny enough no noise........... as I said may be a bit early......... But I hope......... will keep you posted..........
dynomatt
Regular

May 2004
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Mon, 26 July 2004 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wiso wrote on Sun, 25 July 2004 01:41

may be a little early to start celebrating but i thought I m ay as well post an update, the problem in the celica may be fixed (hope Neutral ) I was swapping driveshafts over and checking the gearbox (well as best you can do while it's in the car) when I kinda pulled the driveshaft appart and it accidently all fell apart, all the ball bearings fell out, for those who don't have these consider yourself lucky took me all day to work out how to put it back together (it so obvios now cuse they one go ony way to work properly) so got them back together, and back in, drove it.......... and funny enough no noise........... as I said may be a bit early......... But I hope......... will keep you posted..........

Don't know what you drive, but I did this on the front shafts of my GT4...took us many hours to get it back again.

Won't be doing it again let me tell you!!!

Matt
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Mon, 26 July 2004 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pretty much the same as you, I got an ST185 box with ST165 driveshafts, long story.

but its been 3 days and still going strong, so it may be looking good for a run around the track
celica28
Regular

May 2002
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Mon, 26 July 2004 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK my turn.

Now that everyone has made statements about times and that they have the day off, here is where we sort the men from the mice.

Wakefield want confirmation for the upcoming day and therefore we are now chasing deposits from all intending drivers of $50 per driver to confirm your attendance. This deposit will be non-refundable.

This deposit must be paid by Sunday 1 August 2004. If not paid there is no guarantee that you will be able to drive.

Those who are coming from interstate, call me on 0412 699 144 to make payment arrangements.

Don't forget the standard driving safety requirements: Long sleeved tops, long pants, fully enclosed shoes.

Any questions do not hesitate to place them up here or call me.

TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Mon, 26 July 2004 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phil E/Mitch: Have you booked the track for the day, or are the Wakefield track managers just interested in numbers so that they can plan ahead?

Cheers

The real Phil Very Happy
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Mon, 26 July 2004 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah if this is just a street car no speed limit day, you don't have to prebook or pay for them you just show up and race, I know I have done them 3 times before. or ar they just doing this because we are a club, or so they can only allow a certain amount of regular drivers in.

well I am still not sure, I don't know how the car will be, probably won't know till the day before. If its non refundable I may just have to say buggar it.

End Rant
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Mon, 26 July 2004 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys, i have been out of the loop for a while, the net got cancelled at my place. i am mega keen to take my mr2 for a go at wakefield, just need a time and a place to give my money in.
cheers.

oh, estimated time is
1990 stock MR2 + craptastic driver = 1:40

[Updated on: Mon, 26 July 2004 15:07]

ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Mon, 26 July 2004 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will note you down Jinxinferno (Adam isn't it??) as attending.

Yep, Phil/Mitch all sounds good, just let us know who/where the deposit is to be given.

Quote:

Don't forget the standard driving safety requirements: Long sleeved tops, long pants, fully enclosed shoes.

Damn! I was going to wear a pair of stubbies, a wife-beater singlet and a pair of thongs, I guess that outfit is out the window Laughing

[Updated on: Mon, 26 July 2004 23:50]

EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Tue, 27 July 2004 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can anyone come along and watch?
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Tue, 27 July 2004 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For sure Josh, it runs pretty much all day and there should be a good variety of cars driving. I don't know if it costs to watch, check out the Wakfield Website for details.

If you make it down we will see you there (I met you at a Downhill race in Canberra about a year ago).

We should be the predominantly Toyota bunch!!

Shane.
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Tue, 27 July 2004 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hell yes. The more spectators the more laughs at our 'boy racer' styles!
BTW-are you the huy with the very clean white 22 at the ToyNats?
Cheers
Mitch
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Tue, 27 July 2004 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah Mitch, I am pretty sure Josh has a good car...........a.............COROLLA Evil or Very Mad

Just kidding Laughing Laughing Laughing

EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Tue, 27 July 2004 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice Smile
well ill try my best to be there
ill try and borrow my friends dv cam as well
or at least ill have my digi cam
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Tue, 27 July 2004 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha nah corolla for me Very Happy
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Tue, 27 July 2004 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey....just because you have the fastest CCG car does not mean there aren't a few nasty Celicas out there being built just about to hit the street that will give you a bit of competition!! Just imagine if you put all that HP hardware into the best looking classic....like my 22. Now we're talking! NOT KIDDING! Ha.
Cheers
Mitch
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Tue, 27 July 2004 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mitch you are starting to sound like a mate of mine with a Sprinter...........he has said a couple of times "........if we put this engine and stuff into my sprinter how much better would it be......." Rolling Eyes

Note to self: Celica owners are very sensitive about their Celicas, must refrain from further smartarse remarks, or risk being t-boned by an irate Celica driver at Wakefield. If word gets out that I bagged out a Celica I may never be able to find a hairdresser to cut my hair again Laughing Get it? Celica = hairdresser car!

I crack me up sometimes.

Corolla owners cop a lot of flack, got to dish it back out sometimes Very Happy
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Tue, 27 July 2004 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Great to see someone else can take as good as they give. You know I love the 'Green Hornet' rolla! With long flowing hair like mine I like any reference to hairdressers...ah the good ol days.
Cheers
Mitch
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Tue, 27 July 2004 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My hairdresser is now a pair of clippers with the number 2 attachment Confused

I love the old classic 70's Celicas too, they're one car I wouldn't mind owning some day when I have an 8 car garage! Mmmm RA23.....

Might be some shopping car (corolla) Vs Hairdresser car (celica) Vs Sik Dorifto mobile (Sprintah) Vs etc etc
QIK 3SGTE
Regular

September 2003
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Tue, 27 July 2004 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You better look out mate.

There will be a hairdresser in attendance who uses a mighty big blow-dryer, and likes to use the powerful setting as well. Might just show what a real hair dressers car goes like!!!

Cant wait!! Going to be an awesome weekend.

Mitch, I am bringing a mate along. Is there room for him to crash as well? If not let me know mate and I will sort out other arrangements.

Will be coming down Saturday, not going to worry about changing the seals. The oil leak isnt that bad at all, and its not worth the hassle. Just going to slot in the mega hp motor after wakefield instead.

Hoping to do a bit of trail bike riding while we're down as well.

Whats the go with the deposit? How can I get the money to you??

See ya all down there. Cant bloody wait.

EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Tue, 27 July 2004 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice Smile now i really got to go Razz
im was keen to see this car, now i can see it getting drivin Very Happy
QIK 3SGTE
Regular

September 2003
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Tue, 27 July 2004 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in fact if you think I am going to give you some trouble, you will have some double trouble, when the red 1UZFTTE GT4 rocks up. That is one really serious hairdresser.

Can there be a passenger in the car whilst driving??
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Tue, 27 July 2004 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Last I checked, you can take a passenger, provided that they are a paying DRIVER on the day, ie: you have entered your car as well (for insurance reasons I gather).

Lowlife spectators like myself will stay glued to the dusty hill beside the main straight, throwing rocks at your cars in disgust, corolla, celica, sprinter or otherwise Razz

Jealousy has me heading out to the garage to fire up the welder right now Cool
biased99
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Tue, 27 July 2004 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What a shame...
I'd actually have come down for a run (in the Cress, not the Celsior Shocked ).
2 problems prevent this:
1) I actually start a new contract on....the 9th, and,
2) The tyres on the Cress, while still "OK" for street work, are now unsuitable for Wakefield work because of...the last Wakefield work Sad

FWIW, my best time around there is approx. 1:20-odd. (Not bad for a 1500kg auto...)
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Tue, 27 July 2004 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shit that, I am out Shane pull my name off that list.

The car started makin her problems agian today I don't know what it is , my closest guess, the splines in the tranfers case that hold that drive shaft have alot of movement, way too much, and there is alot of metal shavings in there, so it looks like I am going to have to get a camry box, new driveshafts, new crossmember to remedy this and then start babying the box. Can't be fucked to do any more on it I am just gonna concentrate on the aw11, and drive the celica to the ground.

Don't even know if I'll be coming out to spectate, cause I am going out there this weekend to check out the MR2 owners club have their driver training day and meet some new faces.

So Bummer Sad
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Wed, 28 July 2004 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Josh, it looks like my passengers seat is going to be vacant, so if your interested in a lift let me know.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Wed, 28 July 2004 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry to hear that Joel, I have removed you from the list. Hope you get one of you cars sorted out soon.

Perhaps I should have looked at the Corolla:Celica ratio for the day before I started paying out the Celicas Very Happy

Oh well the sprinters are corollas (no matter how much they deny it).
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Wed, 28 July 2004 03:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Oh well the sprinters are corollas (no matter how much they deny it).

haha

Quote:

Hey Josh, it looks like my passengers seat is going to be vacant, so if your interested in a lift let me know.

will do Smile
im bugging a friend to come along so ill see if he is going to get the day off work, if not ill let you know Smile
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Thu, 29 July 2004 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So whats the deal with the deposit, do we actually need one for a drive day??? Can we pay it electronically, cos cash is gonna be difficult.
celica28
Regular

May 2002
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Thu, 29 July 2004 22:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
With everyone saying they are coming then they are not coming, having people front up with a deposit will make sure that we can give Wakefield management an accurate number for the day.

The last thing Mitch and I want to happen is that we say we are getting 100 drivers then only 5 people front, regardless of everyones best intentions.

This will be very embarrassing for the CCG and the potential is there for Wakefield to shy away from us should this happen and we want to go back to Wakefield in the future.

This deposit exercise is not about making money. We are only trying to secure numbers so that Wakefeild management have a good idea of how busy the day will be. The last thing we want to do is upset Wakefield management.

As for electronic transfer, that is not going to be possible.

If you want to discuss this call me on 0412 699 144 after hours.

For interstate people give me a call and we can discuss your deposit method.

Jack - You and your mate can crash (not literally) at my place over the weekend. That is not a hassle.

I hope this clears things up.
ChuckLandwehr
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Sat, 31 July 2004 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CCG Trailer has passed rego inspections, Cool and will have plate attached Monday. CCG Trailer will be available to transport spare wheels, spare parts and tool boxes. (holds about 8 wheels plus parts and tools) Who wants the honour of towing the "Celica" on her first official outing?

regards Chuck.
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Sat, 31 July 2004 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well done mate! I havn't decided if I'll take the Camry or Pulsar up on the day, but if there's room for 4 of my rims & tyres, then I could tow it up with the camry.

Do I have to pay a deposit to tow the CCG trailer? Razz j/k

Cheers
Phil

[Updated on: Sat, 31 July 2004 07:44]

ChuckLandwehr
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Sat, 31 July 2004 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
First one to hitch the traler up to their car gets to put whatever they want into it. Hey Phil:twisted:Deposit sounds like a great Idea. Case of Crownies, you get whats left when you bring the trailer back. Very Happy

re
ga
rds,
Ch
u
ck Laughing

ToyCam
Regular

April 2003
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Sat, 31 July 2004 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry, boss isn't giving me the time off Sad
Probably for the better and my clutch/gearbox is rattling : Confused

Have to try again next time.

Cheers
Steve

EDIT: The clutch master just let go, fluid all through the interior. So definately can't come...

[Updated on: Sun, 01 August 2004 06:14]

TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Sun, 01 August 2004 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toycam: thats a shame, I was hoping to see how the old 4AC from my panelvan would hold up during a day at the track! Very Happy At least clutch master cylinders are cheap for sprinters.
TRUENOAE86
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Sun, 01 August 2004 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shane, Im pretty sure you can count me in. I will put some rego on the 86 hopefully Monday!!

Jason
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Sun, 01 August 2004 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chuck, what are you driving on the day?

Sorry mate, no crownies for you, all deposits are payable to Phil Eacott. Smile

I'll happily take the trailer up if no one else is super keen to do so (like someone with a TA22/RA23 to match)

Cheers

Phil L
ToyCam
Regular

April 2003
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Sun, 01 August 2004 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any idea how much a clutch master should cost? Quoted $114 but i'm still shopping round...
celica28
Regular

May 2002
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Sun, 01 August 2004 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can get you a clutch master cylinder for $91.70.

By the way, once the master cylinder let's go the slave will follow soon after. This has happened to me on many occassions. I can get a slave cylinder for you for $32.50.

If you want them installed I can do that at a cheap rate as well.

Let me know if you are interested.

TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Mon, 02 August 2004 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Chuck

DEFINATELY will tow the trailer! If I can get the towbar back on Tweety next weekend Id love to take it to Wakefield for the maiden voyage! If not I will take the XR with it attached!
Cheers
Mitch
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Mon, 02 August 2004 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm sure I didnt pay more than $44 for a clutch master cylinder.... maybe I was lucky.
celica28
Regular

May 2002
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Mon, 02 August 2004 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86 Master Cylinders are very expensive. I checked with 2 of my suppliers and while they are cheaper than $114 respectively, is wasn't by that much.

I remember having to replace the one in my AE86 and that hurt he old hip pocket.

TRUENOAE86
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Mon, 02 August 2004 05:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shane,

Daniel K is going to come up for the day with his camera's. We should have some good video footage by days end!!

Jason
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Mon, 02 August 2004 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds good Jason, should be a lot of cameras to catch all the footage.

I bought a sprinter clutch master cylinder for about $70 and a slave cylinder for $30 odd. I only remember the combo was about $100 all up.

I am scared of the sprinters on the track day now, I was watching a Japanese documentary and a sprinter beat a series 6 RX-7 down some mountain called Mt Akina!! The sprinter driver apparently had "an aura about him and superior driving technique", he learnt to drive by delivering tofu too Shocked . Now everyone ph33rs teh sprintah on Mt Akina!! Oh hang on it was a cartoon, oh well, lots of other people believe it Laughing

It's looking like it will be a good Toyota representation on the day!!
celica28
Regular

May 2002
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Mon, 02 August 2004 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You are right Shane it should be a huge day providing people get there deposits in to me.

SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Mon, 02 August 2004 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
phil, i don't think i'll be able to get the money to u intime but i'm up for it still, i'm still in the choice of which car to take. but i'll be on track for sure!
Azrael
Regular

September 2003
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Mon, 02 August 2004 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Confused It would seem that I'm going to have to down grade my status of a confirmed driver to a possible passenger, all thanks to a tree that doesn't like snow boarders! I can tell you it's not easy operating an accelerator pedal with a crutch Crying or Very Sad If the ankle doesn't heal in time anyone want a passenger for the trip to the track, in exchange for some petrol money??

Seb
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Mon, 02 August 2004 15:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well I am weirded out the celica seems to be fine now. Confused

I would go if it wasn't for those deposits cause something will probably go wrong and since it is non-refundable.

Hey phil just a theory, since it is just a no speed limit day, what would happen if I just showed up on the day to race as a normal street car like everyone else (who is not in the ccg that will be there). that would mean I wouldn't have to pay a deposit right, thats what you usually do on these open days. Cool
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Mon, 02 August 2004 15:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Hey phil just a theory, since it is just a no speed limit day, what would happen if I just showed up on the day to race as a normal street car like everyone else (who is not in the ccg that will be there). that would mean I wouldn't have to pay a deposit right, thats what you usually do on these open days.

I'm gonna pretend that by asking "phil" you mean me Cool (I know that's not the case, but here's my 2 cents anyway)

If you turn up on the day without a CCG deposit, you will be chased away by witches on broomsticks, and elephants on harley davidsons Very Happy Seriously though, you'd just end up on the same track, doing the same thing as everyone else that turns up on the day, CCG or otherwise. Please don't miss out on a potentially great day! We wanna see your car at the track.
celica28
Regular

May 2002
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Mon, 02 August 2004 22:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Justin,

We are having a beer O'clock tonight so you could pay me then.

Joel,

You could always drop in to work and pay the deposit.

We are only asking for depositsso that we can give more accurate numbers to Wakefield management. Nothing more nothing less. There really is no need to read anything more into this than what has been stated in previous posts.

TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Mon, 02 August 2004 22:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bad news Seb!
Mate if you are not up to it then I have a free seat in Tweety. Would love the company. Be warned the trailer may slow down the trip there and back but Chuck tells me it wont make any difference on the Track!
Are you hopping over for a beer/chat tonight?
Cheers
Mitch

[Updated on: Mon, 02 August 2004 22:28]

celica28
Regular

May 2002
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Mon, 02 August 2004 23:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Seb,

What's going on.

Too much HP fo you to handle dude.

Hope you are OK and that Pam is help you to get better.

Sure do hope you can get along on Monday.

ToyCam
Regular

April 2003
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Tue, 03 August 2004 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I might have to take you up on that offer.
Are they brand new or reco??
PM with details

Thanks'
Steve
Azrael
Regular

September 2003
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Tue, 03 August 2004 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah had a nasty accident at the ski fields on Saturday; clipped a tree on a black run and sprained the ankle real bad. Guess I'm on the grassy noll with my camera keeping Phil company.

Mitch, would love a trip in Tweety, was goiing to have a chat with you at the beer o clock but did a numpty and completely forgot it was on... Mad
celica28
Regular

May 2002
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Tue, 03 August 2004 21:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So you sprained the ankle and the head. Goodonya.

TOYCAM,

All parts are new.

TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Tue, 03 August 2004 23:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Seb

Are you at work or off on RL or now off sick???

Your are definitely welcome to come in Tweety. Will b slow if I take the Trailer but Phil Lawrence may end up taking it.

Will call you tonight incase you are off work playing with your crutch!
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Thu, 05 August 2004 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sad No go for me....
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Thu, 05 August 2004 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No worries mate, I have taken you off the list.

We will post up some pics so you can see how the day went.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: CCG - Wakefield Park Track Day Monday 9th August Thu, 05 August 2004 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
That would be good man. I wanna see some of these beasts in action!!!!

Perhaps if there was a supply of AE86 rear brake pads in Aus I could make it...... Oh, and some axle bearings!

Have fun guys... Hope I can make the next one Very Happy
Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:CCG TenPin Bowling
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:31:58 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0095140933990479 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.