Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
SUPRAGTE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
icon8.gif  Wrecking MA61 Supra Mon, 09 September 2002 13:04 Go to next message
I'm wrecking my beloved Supra Confused
Some parts will be going onto the new one, some kept for spares and the rest sold. Put your orders in and i'll tell you what is happening with those parts.

Interior-going
Front end damage- see website first to determine if there's parts you want.
  Send a private message to this user    
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Wrecking MA61 Supra Mon, 09 September 2002 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dood - I replied to one of your earlier posts... dont think u saw them ??

i would like the flares (if they will fit an RA6t5 celica) same shape one...

also have u got a rear hatch spoiler, or bootlid spoiler ? i would like that too Smiley =) please Smiley =)

email me lkhoo@hlbnsw.com.au or just send me ur mobile to that email address

THanks ! Surprised
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Wrecking MA61 Supra Mon, 09 September 2002 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi. Sorry to see the crash pics - that looked like a really nice Supra.. wtf happened??!!

There are quite a few things I would be interested in:

*rear discs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Afm from original engine (5mge??) if you have it still
*centrecaps if you will sell them (not likely!)
*camber adjusters if you will sell them (not likely!)

I am very keen on the rear discs if you are selling them, to fit on my ra65. I realise you are in Sydney but shipping shouldn't be that bad to Hobart. I would probably need the brake proportioning valve too if possible. Email me at stefan@speedtoys.com if you want to talk further!

Dabbid
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Wrecking MA61 Supra Tue, 10 September 2002 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey i'm after the factory wiring and plug for the stock stereo
some clown chopped mine out and threw them away....
SupraBOY
Regular

September 2002

Re: Wrecking MA61 Supra Tue, 10 September 2002 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll give you $150 for the door seals (both sides) the seals where the wind down windows go on the door. hatch seal that stops water from going into the hatch and the seals around the back quarter windows.

how much would u want for the doors aswell. the left door looks ok, but what does the right door look like.. and is there any rust at the bottom of the doors...

i'm very interested.

if i can get this i could give you $250 for all that i have asked. or a price that we could negotiate on.

oh. and one last thing... the front left light unit.. i really only need the plastic orange part...

thanks.
SUPRAGTE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Wrecking MA61 Supra Tue, 10 September 2002 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok ill do this in order as they come.

Les- the flares wont go onto your celica, major drama doing it. Dont have them anyways both fronts were f#*$ed and the rears went onto my new one. Hatch spoiler, yep got one more, it's a bit faded just needs a paint and it'll be fine $80.

Stefan- short story, i wasn't driving and that's why what happened did happen.Its all getting sorted, my mate is and will still be my mate.Yep you can get the rear discs when i pull them off. 5mge afm, are they same as 5me? think they are if so i got 2, but ithink i have a 5mge one on the shelf ill have to check, $50.Not selling and centre caps sorry, no suspension stuff off my old one either but will have all the suspension stuff out of the new one.

Dabbid, no plug sorry, mine was hacked too.
SUPRAGTE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Wrecking MA61 Supra Tue, 10 September 2002 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Supraboy, yes i'll sell you the boot and door seals that stop the draft noise and the quarter glass seals(left one is stuffed) but i'm just a little bit confused as which bits on the door that you want, is it where the windows come down. Inside or out?

Right door has no rust at all but got impailed in the accident but i'm going to keep it and respray it.
Left door has a little bit of rust and i'm selling it for $80.
No indicator, that one in pic was damaged.
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Wrecking MA61 Supra Wed, 11 September 2002 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SUPRAGTE wrote on Tue, 10 September 2002 23:02

Stefan- short story, i wasn't driving and that's why what happened did happen.Its all getting sorted, my mate is and will still be my mate.

Good to hear.

Quote:

Yep you can get the rear discs when i pull them off. 5mge afm, are they same as 5me? think they are if so i got 2, but ithink i have a 5mge one on the shelf ill have to check, $50.Not selling and centre caps sorry, no suspension stuff off my old one either but will have all the suspension stuff out of the new one.

No, i believe the 5me AFM is the same as the 22RE, but the early 5mGE w/ analog efi is bigger but with plug&play electronics. No worries about the other stuff, just thought i'd ask.

About the discs - great! Normally, the easiest thing to do is just unbolt the rear crossmember and swap the whole lot, diff and all. As I have to get this shipped I guess you'll just have to send the discs/calipers & valve - unless you are selling your LSD diff fairly cheap Smile Are you? What ratios?

I will try and find out exactly what I need for the conversion in the meanwhile. What condition are the discs in? Could you email me sometime so we can discuss roughly how much you want etc?

maxdamage75
Regular

May 2002

Re: Wrecking MA61 Supra Thu, 12 September 2002 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are the mirrors still there? If so I'd be interested in all the wiring for them and the control depending on how much you want.
Also how much would you want for the front seats?

also do you have a spare front left mudflap off the flares and also the black bits that go on the rear flares?

[Updated on: Thu, 12 September 2002 08:34]

chubbylover53
Regular

April 2003
icon10.gif  Re: Wrecking MA61 Supra Tue, 27 April 2004 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i want the diff center. whats your price. and the ratio

cheers. Surprised
email me at A_B_C_003@hotmail.com

[Updated on: Tue, 27 April 2004 11:58]

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Wrecking MA61 Supra Tue, 27 April 2004 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude
this was posted 2 YEARS ago
all the parts from that car have gone, into a new supra, and it is driving around.
Adsport
Regular

December 2003
Re: Wrecking MA61 Supra Mon, 09 August 2004 14:09 Go to previous message
bwahaha you f00l
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:{SOLD} GFB BOV Mach1
Next Topic:Free 4AC
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-