Toymods » General Car Talk » Probationary Lisence

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
..J..
Regular

June 2004
Re: Probationary Lisence Wed, 11 August 2004 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i will start by saying i didnt read all of the above it would have taken all day.

i dont think the problem is education, its attitude.

how many p platers do you see doin stoopid shit cause there uneducated, and how many p platers do you see do stoopid shit cause of there attitude, that would be a better pole to have.

i grew up in a small country town and we had the highest under 25 year old death rate in australia for alomst 8 years.

i was home on the weekend and went to the cemetary(grandmother recently passed) and walking from one side to the other i went past 25 under 25 years old that died in car accidents, not because of education but because of attitude.

i was made look at the wrecks from the age of 8 years old until i left home when i was 18. it was the best thing my parents could have done. i seen the blood splatter, brain fragments on the windscreen, piss staines on the seats where people pissed them selves. the worst one was where a p plater hit a tree at 200 in an alfa alfeta, front wheel drive 4 cylinder and killed his best mate and himself, the car was in 500 pieces 200metres down a paddock and there was the passenger in his seat the gear shifter the driver in his seat against the tree.

bottom line, kids should be made look at this shit from age 14 i think, that would change some attitudes i bet.

i think they should bring htese laws in, when do most p platers die, of a night cause thats when they feel they can drive like and idiot andd get away with it. and why shold there be passneger restrictions, because it limits the amount of mates they can kill

that my 2 cents.

J
  Send a private message to this user    
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Probationary Lisence Wed, 11 August 2004 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nark wrote on Tue, 13 July 2004 20:25

'Coz he's ghey.

ABSO-FUCKEN-LUTELY

This is the most bullshit law i have ever heard...

When I was on my P's i worked night shift, how the fuck was I gonna get to work???
carsanactra
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Probationary Lisence Wed, 11 August 2004 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if this rule does come in, EVER!:

almost every car club in australia is going to unite in protest and hold australias biggest cruise!

holdens, toyotas, fords, hondas, nissans, mazdas, it wont matter! they are all gona be out in force causeing utter chaos!

can u imagen every P plater out on the road at the same time? cloggin up the city streets and plain old fuking over everyone else, just as we P platers would be fuked over by the gouverment with this curfew crap.

its not gona happen. they know what conciquences it will bring for sure!

(although part of me wishes it would, cause no shit - this protest crusie would be the biggest thing ever!)
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Probationary Lisence Wed, 11 August 2004 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah a massive 10,000 car cruise would be farken sweet but imagine trying to organise that sort of shit, by the time we left one place people would be already arriveing at the next stop...

Sweeett
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Probationary Lisence Wed, 11 August 2004 03:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
carsanactra wrote on Wed, 11 August 2004 13:10

if this rule does come in, EVER!:

almost every car club in australia is going to unite in protest and hold australias biggest cruise!

holdens, toyotas, fords, hondas, nissans, mazdas, it wont matter! they are all gona be out in force causeing utter chaos!

can u imagen every P plater out on the road at the same time? cloggin up the city streets and plain old fuking over everyone else, just as we P platers would be fuked over by the gouverment with this curfew crap.

its not gona happen. they know what conciquences it will bring for sure!

(although part of me wishes it would, cause no shit - this protest crusie would be the biggest thing ever!)

That would be a really good way to win over supporters won't it? Rolling Eyes

Reminds me of those dickhead bike riders that stop traffic as a protest. (Not sure if this still happens, it used to a few years ago when I was in Sydney)
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Probationary Lisence Wed, 11 August 2004 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they have their heads up their ass big time...
I believe it should take atleast a year of driving prectice before you can get ur licence and not just after a standard test either ..merging, nightime,wet and general tips and tricks aswell as general courtesy should all be tested...see that 60 minute story,all the time saying in most peoples lives driving is the most dangerous thing you will do,yet as mentioned above after a 15 minute test around the block you can put your live and the lives of others at risk.

It cracks me up how they are trying to develop a range of hand signals and signs to say sorry when you fuck up, to stop road rage,
why not teach the stupid fuck to not block traffic by pulling a u turn on a 4 lane road!!!
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Probationary Lisence Wed, 11 August 2004 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh yeh and fukkn crash videos aswell, definately...we should all have to watch that shit before getting a licence...
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Probationary Lisence Wed, 11 August 2004 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i just remembered one thing that was explained to me years ago...if we were all just 5% better drivers then what we are now...then what would that translate to in a dollar term to the repair industry? im talking from the panel shops to spare parts industry as a whole?????
Oldbitz
Newcomer

September 2004
Re: Probationary Lisence Thu, 09 September 2004 07:18 Go to previous message
Thats half the problemn tho isnt it.TOO MANY IDIOTS WITH HALF ABRAIN OUT THERE. Twisted Evil
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Red GT-Apex Tureno
Next Topic:SICTOY
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 11:40:23 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0057320594787598 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.