Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Queensland » Brisbane cruise 29th august details

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
MR2_GUY
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Brisbane cruise 29th august details Wed, 14 July 2004 00:19 Go to next message
29th augst
meeting places will be aspley mcdonalds for northsiders...
10 am sharp
southsiders can meet at rebel sports at mt gravatt
10 30 am

leaving at 11 am sharp
destination is the gold coast...
details of the route will be given out on the day...
... contact the organiser on shahram@bigpond.net.au

Send a private message to this user    
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Wed, 14 July 2004 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what car clubs, makes are invited?
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Thu, 15 July 2004 00:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes he was very bried(brief)

[Updated on: Thu, 15 July 2004 00:56]

Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Thu, 15 July 2004 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Thu, 15 July 2004 10:15

yes he was very bried

do you mean "broad"? Confused
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Thu, 15 July 2004 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ermm.. brief
stupid f key is next to d
and im tired and fingers retarted
MR2_GUY
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Thu, 15 July 2004 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if u own a toyota come Smile
if ur in a club good.
it just to meet n greet n cruise all welcome hey
ae86-Levin
Regular

January 2003
Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Thu, 15 July 2004 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what sort of route are ya lookin at????
mountain cruise or just a cruise down to the gold coast???
MR2_GUY
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Thu, 15 July 2004 22:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
e-mail the guy email i put down. he is the 1 organising it he just told me to spread the words. i think it just a cruise down to the coast meet n greet and then lap espy.
all makes welcome hey as long as it a toyota :>.

so whois interested if so where r u meeting?
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Sat, 17 July 2004 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am!!!!!! so where do us coast people meet then????

Nezza Cool
MR2_GUY
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Sat, 17 July 2004 23:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sup all im not the organiser of this cruise im just spreading the words all enquires to shahram@bigpond.net.au
he will be happy to answer all ur enquiries etc

cheers
MR2_GUY
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Mon, 19 July 2004 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump can those people who are interested email the organiser so we know numbers Smile
Beer_is_good
Regular

February 2004

Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Fri, 23 July 2004 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, I'm up for it, might bring a mate or two with Corollas, prob meet at Mt Gravatt.
I emailed him about details.
So hopefully see youz bitches there.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Fri, 23 July 2004 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill think about it.. i would like to give my car some testing with TT motor in
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Fri, 23 July 2004 16:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if my beast is on the road count me in Smile
-==L=a=N=c=E==-
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Sat, 24 July 2004 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill be there if my GT-Four is fixed and on the road Smile
Beer_is_good
Regular

February 2004

Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Sat, 24 July 2004 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good to hear Kuhl, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed it makes it out from the mechanic without stealing too many of your hard-earned $$...
A coast cruise is a good way to make sure the car's running well though... no cooling issues especially.
I'm looking forward to it.
Very Happy
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Sat, 24 July 2004 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i might come down in the supra and have a squizz!
ultimatechaos
Regular

March 2003
Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Sat, 24 July 2004 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm already on the coast so when u get a final destination i'll just meet up there Smile

-==L=a=N=c=E==-
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Sat, 24 July 2004 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Beer_is_good wrote on Sat, 24 July 2004 11:18

Good to hear Kuhl, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed it makes it out from the mechanic without stealing too many of your hard-earned $$...
A coast cruise is a good way to make sure the car's running well though... no cooling issues especially.
I'm looking forward to it.
Very Happy

Overheating probelms... speak for yaself Very Happy
Beer_is_good
Regular

February 2004

Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Sat, 24 July 2004 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, I cleaned out the cooling channels, I'm getting some new hoses, sorting out the thermofan wiring, and I picked up some red coolant... that was on the list of over $150 worth of fluids today, Pennzoil can get expensive.
Looking forward to the cruise.
lilcrash
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Sun, 25 July 2004 21:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if my cars finished il be there

where my car runs for the whole cruise is another thing but oh well Confused Confused Confused
MR2_GUY
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Mon, 02 August 2004 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump who else is comming
Beer_is_good
Regular

February 2004

Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Mon, 02 August 2004 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultimatechaos you should drive up to Mt Gravatt so you can come down with us and at least join the cruise for half the journey. Very Happy
NOT162
Regular

July 2004
Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Mon, 02 August 2004 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Count me in if i dont have to work`
ultimatechaos
Regular

March 2003
Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Mon, 02 August 2004 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Beer_is_good wrote on Mon, 02 August 2004 16:14

Ultimatechaos you should drive up to Mt Gravatt so you can come down with us and at least join the cruise for half the journey. Very Happy

i was going too but i'll be out watching the Drifters that day Smile

if i get bored early i'll find u Smile
just PM me with some sort of guideline (if its possible Confused )

u'll no i've joined the cue as i'll be making my way loudly to the front Rolling Eyes
wanna trd
Regular

August 2004

icon14.gif  Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Mon, 02 August 2004 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gold coast here, where are you all meeting up down here, i have to join in
ultimatechaos
Regular

March 2003
Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Wed, 04 August 2004 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i've got to make sure the boss realize i will NOT be at work that day Very Happy but i should make it up .. i'll try to make it to aspley for the start Smile

Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Wed, 04 August 2004 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what times the start
i might just rock up to aspley to say hey
oh wait
i mightnt have car
SecaBoy
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Fri, 06 August 2004 15:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hello all...

im apparently the "organiser"... hahahaha...

mr2_guy was supposedly helping me, but he dumped it all on me... Smile

i dont come on these forums very often, so i appologise for not replying to this thread...

this cruise is a VERY casual cruise... there is no set "times" for certain things to happen..
we mainly started this cruise because we thought it would be a good idea to get to meet some fellow toyota peoples... so its mainly just a "hanging" cruise...

the only set time is the starting time at aspley... after that, we will cruise to mt gravatt rebel sports (up the back of the parking lot), then from there we will be going via jacobs well (to make the cruise semi-interesting) to the spit at the coast.. once we stop there, those that wanna do "laps" can go and do that... or those of us who wish to not get defects can just "chill" at the spit... Razz

for those of you who will be meeting at aspley, we are gonna meet at the carpark next to macdonalds where the chemist is... i own a red Corolla Seca (ae92) with a "Seca Boy" sticker on the back windshield... and my plates are "ROI14" (rolla, for those that dont get it... Razz)
ill be there from about 9.45ish onwards and i will be leaving just after 10... so please be early... if ur gonna be late, then ring me on my mob and let me know so i wait for you. if u want my mob, email me and ill give it to ya..

cya
Ashley
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Sat, 07 August 2004 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah ill be there for sure,

meeting at aspley,
i drive a black mk3 supra with act rego plates...
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Wed, 11 August 2004 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll tentatively put my name up for this - it has been a while since i've gone driving with you wierdos.

will probably be in the pimp-purple-ma61 not the RA40.
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Wed, 11 August 2004 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm, I am a maybe as well.

my corona will definitely not be back on the road yet so I will only have my daily drivers again Sad

so...?
ultimatechaos
Regular

March 2003
Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Wed, 11 August 2004 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well its looks like i wont be there at this point Sad

i miss out on $150 if i take the day off and with my repairs and sound system i cant afford to not work :/

well theres always a next time Smile

chaos
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Wed, 11 August 2004 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be there if the ma70 is fixed, ie very unlkely
joshske
Occasional Poster

March 2004
Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Fri, 13 August 2004 16:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is this cruise still a go-ahead.

Im quite sure I have the day off work on the 29th. Can some one post here a ammount of definate people going ? Ill defiantly be up for it.
MR2_GUY
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Sat, 14 August 2004 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
email the organiser Smile shahram@bigpond.net.au
SecaBoy
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Sat, 14 August 2004 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey

as i said above, the is really informal.. im not gonna list numbers/names, cause i really dont care how many are coming, as long as people come... Laughing

ill be going either way... so if ya wanna come, come and meet me and the specified locations... Wink

cya
ash
MD0086
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Tue, 17 August 2004 23:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah ill most likely meet you guys at the spit
If you see my car give me a yell coz i dont know any of you guys
Michael
Poo yellow KE55 Corolla Cool
SecaBoy
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Sun, 22 August 2004 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey

just a reminder that this cruise is still on...

details are still the same...

email me if u want directions...
shahram@bigpond.net.au

cya
ash
lilcrash
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Sun, 22 August 2004 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is neone with a ta22 goin on this cruise
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Sun, 22 August 2004 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
going camping and getting pissed instead, maybe next time... Very Happy
Aydrianp
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Sun, 22 August 2004 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm Keen for a cruise.
oldskoolrolla
Regular

September 2002
Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Sun, 22 August 2004 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey all

Sleep permitting (I finish work at 1.30am Sunday morning) I will be up for it, probably meet you guys at Aspley, but if I enivitably sleep in, I will meet you all down at The Spit.
If any of you see me (Grey 1990 Toyota Corona EXIV, 16in mags.. see avatar) then give us a beep, be good to finally catch up with some of you guys

Dan

[Updated on: Mon, 23 August 2004 13:56]

Buddha
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Mon, 23 August 2004 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've been trying to keep the day free, but unfortunately I can't make the cruise.

However, I'm still hoping to drop into Aspley Maccas for a look-see before it starts.

Always good to see heaps of Toyota's in one spot, without a salesman trying to tie you up! Very Happy
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Mon, 23 August 2004 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Buddha wrote on Mon, 23 August 2004 18:48

I've been trying to keep the day free, but unfortunately I can't make the cruise.

However, I'm still hoping to drop into Aspley Maccas for a look-see before it starts.

Always good to see heaps of Toyota's in one spot, without a salesman trying to tie you up! Very Happy

i might do the same
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Mon, 23 August 2004 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I might pop in aswell, there's a party the night before so depends on how fresh i'm feeling.
Aydrianp
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Tue, 24 August 2004 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will at MT Gravatt for sure, Maroon MA61
MK4_Dru
Newcomer

August 2004
Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Tue, 24 August 2004 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi All

Just wanna start by saying nice site.

Now, I originally organized the supra/soarer cruise for the 29th of August. Then later changed it to the Toyota cruise; now im confused. Is this cruise your organizing actually joined with my cruise or what? We're all meeting at Yatala BP around 12ish, so your all welcome to come if you wish..

Promises to be a great day

PS. If this cruise is already joined with mine, then a few words my way wouldn't of hurt

_Dru

[Updated on: Tue, 24 August 2004 03:47]

SecaBoy
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Tue, 24 August 2004 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MK4_Dru wrote on Tue, 24 August 2004 13:45

Hi All

Just wanna start by saying nice site.

Now, I originally organized the supra/soarer cruise for the 29th of August. Then later changed it to the Toyota cruise; now im confused. Is this cruise your organizing actually joined with my cruise or what? We're all meeting at Yatala BP around 12ish, so your all welcome to come if you wish..

Promises to be a great day

PS. If this cruise is already joined with mine, then a few words my way wouldn't of hurt

_Dru

hey

sorry mate, i organised this one...

i had NO idea that u had one on this same day... i appologise for that, my bad...

since u organised it first, then i wont clash with urs... ill lead everyone from the current meeting spots to yatala, then you can take over from there...

again, sorry if u thought i was organising to clash with urs... that wasnt my intention as i was not aware of ur cruise...

cya
ashley
MK4_Dru
Newcomer

August 2004
Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Wed, 25 August 2004 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha nah its all good mate

was just curious, everyone is free to have 400 toyota cruises on the same day

do we have mk3/4 supras on this site?
supra dope
Newcomer

July 2004

Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Thu, 26 August 2004 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll come check it out at aspley. Just got to find it Smile
MK4_Dru
Newcomer

August 2004
Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Thu, 26 August 2004 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be at yatala at 12 with many other supras/soarers and misc toyotas

so try to be there around 12.
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Thu, 26 August 2004 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll try to meet you folks at Rebel sportz at mt gravatt - room for one (wilbo?)
lilcrash
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Fri, 27 August 2004 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was just wondering if i have to have a sports car to be able to follow u ppl

il either be in a rusted out rt104 corona or a 02 camry

will either of these be ok to be on the cruise

thanx
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Fri, 27 August 2004 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lilcrash wrote on Fri, 27 August 2004 18:49

i was just wondering if i have to have a sports car to be able to follow u ppl

il either be in a rusted out rt104 corona or a 02 camry

will either of these be ok to be on the cruise

thanx

they will both be okay
i think its to embrase all toyota's (even the rusty shitty ones)
lilcrash
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Fri, 27 August 2004 21:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok kewl c u ppl there(if i can find it)
SecaBoy
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Sat, 28 August 2004 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey all..

the guy u were gonna meet at mt gravatt "MR2_GUY" has pulled out because his car is still getting painted... Rolling Eyes

so for those meeting at mt gravatt, if us from the north side arent there before you, please just wait at the TOP end of the car park at Rebel Sports...

thanks
ashley
MR2_GUY
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Sat, 28 August 2004 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry to pull out ppl but my car isnt just ready yet. once it put together and i am happy with it seca boy will be organising another cruise :> cause he has nothing to do but sit at home and be a post whore. see u's all around let u 's know once it put together
DunkyMonkey
Regular

March 2004
Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Sat, 28 August 2004 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn i want to come!!!!, but sadly i'm at work in the morning till 1:30 ~accross the road in the pick n pay, come say hello, i'll be in the smoke shop!
SecaBoy
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: Brisbane cruise 29th august details Sat, 28 August 2004 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
MR2_GUY wrote on Sat, 28 August 2004 16:31

sorry to pull out ppl but my car isnt just ready yet. once it put together and i am happy with it seca boy will be organising another cruise :> cause he has nothing to do but sit at home and be a post whore. see u's all around let u 's know once it put together

HAHAHAHAHA, ur a funny one... Rolling Eyes

im happy to organise one sometime down the track, but it wont be for a while... cause im gonna be really busy for the next month...

cya
ash
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Best cruise ever (Sort of)
Next Topic:EOI drift/skid pan day brissy/coast
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:39:45 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0102219581604 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.