AuthorTopic
Pumpkin
Regular

Toymods Board Member

September 2002
Toymods Auction Wed, 11 September 2002 04:46 Go to next message
Auction date has been set..!!

Saturday 26th October..

The auction is to fund our dying server. Sad . as you may have all noticed the server has been dropping out and running quite slow.. To rectify this we need a new one!! Very Happy

We are asking once again for the members to have a look around to find any parts/ books anything car related to donate for the auction.. I can pick up the parts or you can bring them to events ...
If anyone has any parts or anything they wish to donate to the auction.. you can PM me or reply to this thread!! Thanks again for your support towards the club ... Surprised

[Updated on: Thu, 17 October 2002 04:38] by Moderator

Send a private message to this user  
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods Auction Wed, 11 September 2002 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys,

Please make sure anything you Donate is in a condition that it will still be beneficial to the purchaser and if possible provide a description so we can Auction it properly.

We already have the first Item Donated. Thanks to Greg for donating a TA22 Celica LT grill complete with Badging and centre strip in fantastic condition.

All Auction items will be listed up here when Possible Smile

Should you be interested in an item and not able to attend on the Day I will accept Proxy bids to a preset value for FINANCIAL MEMBERS. Proxy Bids are final and Binding if successful ! Proxy Bids must be emailed to me directly and clearly state Maximum bid and the item in question. Contact me for any further questions in regards to this matter.

rod@toymods.org.au

[Updated on: Wed, 11 September 2002 05:25]

BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods Auction Wed, 11 September 2002 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mmmm, my mums gonna like this!
I'll see what bits I have the heart to part with (I'm a real hoarder, even if it's broken I'll keep it!) I'm pretty sure there's a few things I've got more than one of. Very Happy
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: Toymods Auction Wed, 11 September 2002 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well its up to you but i have a 18-RC engine sitting out the back in the weather with no rocker cover on it maybe someone would want that for parts,
also a RA23 diff but a few teeth fell out of it when we drained it but yet again maybe someone wants the drums or something?

Also a box which has a front bumper indicator, door seal, headlight surrounds and heaps of other little bits i don't want

let me know if u want any of it
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods Auction Thu, 12 September 2002 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bigworm,

Mate you think your mum is going to be Happy !

If my mum finds out about this I'm Screwed. Ive been out of home almost 4 years now and I still have a shed full of parts at Mums !

Not to mention what Tina will want me to donate ! Rolling Eyes I think I should get all those bits out of the back bedroom.

Teenz
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon10.gif  Re: Toymods Auction Sat, 14 September 2002 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Going Cheap - 1 Husband - Currently Toymods Prez.

Rodney,

We will talk my dear!!!! I have a household of parts that you will be sorting through - and bad luck - I'm telling your Mum.

Hugs
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Toymods Auction Sat, 14 September 2002 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That sounds like a wicked idea... Hopefully the Corolla will be back on the road by then so I will be able to donate a few bits 'n' pieces...
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods Auction Tue, 17 September 2002 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey Teenz,
what do you say... we donate both boys and see what we get???? Laughing
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Toymods Auction Tue, 17 September 2002 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have found a few bits so far... Like a Corolla Stocker in good nick and assorted 4A-GE parts...
Pumpkin
Regular

Toymods Board Member

September 2002
Re: Toymods Auction Wed, 18 September 2002 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats excellent Rollaboy.. Thanks ..
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods Auction Thu, 19 September 2002 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i will scrounge up some bits and pieces.... how about a heater box for an RA28 with a leaking heat exchanger?
i also have a heap of random stereo components i can donate i think.. i you want those?
Sam
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toymods Auction Thu, 26 September 2002 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've got a new AE92 front spoiler I'm going to donate..
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Toymods Auction Thu, 26 September 2002 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ooh ooh!!! (puts in a bid Very Happy )

I'd offer to buy it off you now Sam if it wasn't being donated to the aucion.. Embarassed
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Toymods Auction Sun, 29 September 2002 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I need a new front bar... I might bid for it... Just as long as these bids don't get out of hand and too expensive...
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Toymods Auction Sun, 29 September 2002 21:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oih! Hands off!!
*smacks Rolla Boy*
IRA11Y
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002

Re: Toymods Auction Mon, 30 September 2002 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ive got a 36/36 IDF and a pair of rear quater windows for the AE86 Ill donate.....heheh should have kept the rolla shell and got $10 for 10 mins per person with a sledge hammer Smile
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Toymods Auction Tue, 01 October 2002 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sam, what type of AE92 bar is it anyway??? Is it CS, SX, GTi, e.t.c.???
Sam
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toymods Auction Tue, 01 October 2002 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's the two piece spoiler that attaches to the bottom of the front bar... I'll take some pics and post them later.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Toymods Auction Tue, 01 October 2002 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahh yeah... On my car, it's either the spoiler or the front bar that's out of alignment... There is like a 1cm space between them both some of the way around...
YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods Auction Thu, 03 October 2002 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will donate an 18RGEU cylinder head, minus cams. (sorry I sold them).
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: Toymods Auction Thu, 03 October 2002 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this would be during the day correct?
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Toymods Auction Fri, 04 October 2002 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have just got some sort of Hilux rocker cover from work... It looks to be alright, it was taken off a head that I replaced...
Leighp
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods Auction Fri, 04 October 2002 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am sure i can dig out something that is 4A-GE related, this site rules i will try to get something decent.

Good luck
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Toymods Auction Tue, 08 October 2002 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a few parts sorted out so far... I'm getting them from work so I have to be a bit careful in not getting caught...
I have as follows:
- 3RZ-FE 2.7L EFi Toyota Hilux Rocker Cover... It's off a March 2002 Lux...
- Stone Tray off an August 1992 Toyota Paseo...
- OSF blinker light assembly off an SXV20 / MCV20 Toyota Camry...
- AE92 Toyota Corolla stocker steel rim with a bald tyre...
That's it so far but there will be more on the way... I should have more lights and other shit and maybe some Landcruier and Hilux front bars...
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Toymods Auction Tue, 15 October 2002 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What happened to this thread??? It disapeared for a while... Oh well, it's back then...

Updated parts list...
More lights and other crap...

C'mon Simon, where the F*** is the auction gunna be and whats the cruise plan???
Leighp
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods Auction Tue, 15 October 2002 16:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I agree, where and when??
Pumpkin
Regular

Toymods Board Member

September 2002
Re: Toymods Auction Thu, 17 October 2002 02:40 Go to previous message
Hey Guys .. Check out the new thread for the Auction .. It has the destination item list and date.. Simon unfortunatly cant be there so it is getting organised by myself and Joel (Bigworm)

Click here for the new thread:
http://www.toymods.org.au/msgboard/index.php?t=msg &th=5484

[Updated on: Thu, 17 October 2002 04:42] by Moderator

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:Wakefield Park Race Day (Mon 21st October 2002.)
Next Topic:Sorting the Men from the Boys .. Old Pacific Highway Run 19th October 2002
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 15:44:35 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0067110061645508 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.