Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Western Australia » PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Sun, 29 August 2004 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys!
Its a pity that some of you missed out.. but I was still happy with the turn out. My final count was about 35 cars at Morley, tho some didn't even make it to check point 2!! Confused I expected Justin in his 1JZ mk2 to beat everyone there.. instead he just vanished?!! Were my directions that bad? or didn't people even look at the map??
Too busy enjoying the fine weather I guess, which was an awesome change and just in time for my cruise! Cool

Hope everyone enjoyed and is eager to cruise again!
Good to meet some of you in person for the first time, and some of the friendly faces from the last cruise.

Thanks guys
DAMO
TRD 83
  Send a private message to this user    
8t6panda
Regular

May 2004
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Sun, 29 August 2004 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheers damo good cruise mate nice turnout to
great to c a fair few sprinters there, and some crazy convertions

cant wait till the nex one.whos organising it Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Sun, 29 August 2004 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I liked your Trueno, up close there is so many things you can just pick that is different from a Trueno to a Levin and a Aus Delivered to a JDM.. Was good to have a phew ae86 there, but so many disapeared..

Thanks for a good time.

Matt
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Sun, 29 August 2004 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll see what sort of feedback people give with this cruise...
If people liked it, I'm happy to organise another one. If people didn't like it, then I'll let someone else have a go..
Either way - I'm always up for a cruise... stay tuned to the forums!! Smile

DAMO
TRD 83
Johnny_K
Regular

June 2004
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Sun, 29 August 2004 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I sadly had to dissapear because i couldn't find a someone to cover for me at work so i left at garden city but yeah it was a crazy cruise neva knew so many kids ma age had 86's nice to see . anyone got an idea of when the next cruise will be????
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Sun, 29 August 2004 14:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
next time we should wear name badges Razz
GTStar
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Sun, 29 August 2004 14:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did anyone manage to take and pics?
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Sun, 29 August 2004 14:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i saw about 20 people taking pics Smile

i bet no one took a pic of my corona Sad
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Sun, 29 August 2004 14:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not a bad cruise for a lazy sunday arvo
D-D-T
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Sun, 29 August 2004 15:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys! nice cruise- i had to leave half way to the last checkpoint- had to be in the city by 4:30pm.
i agree with the name tag suggestion! -maybe 2 tags- real name and forum name!
i took a few pics unfortunately my camera currently has only a pathertic 16mb RAM which means i took lots of pics but ended up having to 'cherry pick' and delete some pics in favour of others etc.. anyhow here are the pics i ended up with.

<http://www.space.net.au/~ddt/toymodscruise.htm>

DDT

spectre
Regular

July 2004
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Sun, 29 August 2004 15:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
woo ho! someone took a picture of my car! I didnt know anyone lol, was rather confused at who to talk to Confused Ah well, got talking to clint and another old skool owner Very Happy
Celia-Sue
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Mon, 30 August 2004 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Sorry for the disappearing act - I had to go home and fix a flooding laundry Sad

Promise next time I'll bring the missus, so the house will be safe. As for the car ... Rolling Eyes

Good to meet everyone - I had fun!

cheers,

Justin
JZA61
adavy84
Regular

February 2003

Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Mon, 30 August 2004 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thought it was a great turnout and will be waiting on another cruise. Would have been happy to see abit more then just one ae82 Corolla there.. well maybe next time.

cheers
stark
Regular

August 2004
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Mon, 30 August 2004 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well it was my first oldskool cruise and i must say i enjoyed it thoroughly (even if i didnt have my car there) I was pleasently surprised at the amount of MKII supras there and hope to see more in the future Very Happy Was sorry to hear that you had to leave justin your car was awesome... and peters black duco (DROOL)
stark
Regular

August 2004
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Mon, 30 August 2004 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Mon, 30 August 2004 04:06]

Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Mon, 30 August 2004 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
more pics Very Happy
GTStar
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Mon, 30 August 2004 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where are all the sprinters??

Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Mon, 30 August 2004 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There was 5 of us Alvin, even your old green machine was there, the owner is really taking care of it Very Happy, yer some people took picks of ours and so did some of us, so should be some soon, you can see some of us in the distance of other pics. I really enjoyed the cruise and had fun, was good Wink Thanks Davo, again!

Matt

driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Mon, 30 August 2004 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey alvin, i sent you a sms during the week about the cruise. why didnt you come?

anyway, you would be glad to hear that the green machine is going very nicely - i just need to get an lsd Very Happy

ive got pics of all the ae86's (gotta luv 'em) ill post them up ASAP (probly tomorrow when im at uni cos im at an internet cafe at the moment Very Happy )

[Updated on: Mon, 30 August 2004 08:22]

Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Mon, 30 August 2004 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
post em! post em! post em! post em! post em! post em!
guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Mon, 30 August 2004 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i took some pics............so did Damo.........soo there should be some loaded up soon.

I will post some of my pics at our oldskooltoyota site

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/oldskooltoyota

IF you are not a member, you cant view the pics but iam sure others will post theirs on a better site. please join to make our perth club bigger and better!!

A NEW webpage is being created as we speak

Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Mon, 30 August 2004 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It would be cool if someone could activate my account on the site so i can look at the pics, thanks. Account name is matt_ae86.
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Mon, 30 August 2004 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
same with mine ian_ae86 Smile

also the pics arent up yet
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Mon, 30 August 2004 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey ian, did you take any pics ? and i hope the 4age and ae86 manual disc works.. where did you go on the last leg ? took of a minute early and when we got to boora, you wernt there Smile
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Mon, 30 August 2004 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys!
Thanks for the feedback.
I took heaps of pics - but most turned out pretty dark so will take some time to edit them. (still trying to figure out how to use my new digi camera!! haha)
I'll save most of them for the NEW official website.. which Ross tells me is not far away! Wink

Here's one of the best ones {click for bigger image}
http://img17.exs.cx/img17/1258/IMGP0092.th.jpg
just missing Justin!! Can't leave the missus alone for 5 mins and she floods the joint! Confused oh well, always next time.

The count was 35 cars at the start point (morley), but only around 20-25 at the end I think... Most people had to take off, but thanks for coming down to Galleria anyway - still looked impressive with all the tidy oldskool cars in one place!

DDT- love the panaramic shot of everyone at check point 2 (belmont). Looks great! my camera can do it too.. I'll have to figure out how to do that Razz

Cheers guys
Keep the feedback coming!!

Damo
TRD 83
guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Mon, 30 August 2004 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
accounts activated!

pics arent up yet as i have same probs with the undercover darkness!!!

success!!!.......my car is in the backgroud of that pic!!

good pic tho Very Happy

spectre
Regular

July 2004
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Mon, 30 August 2004 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What was that song at Garden City? The "sick mate, sick.. subwoofer?" I want it Laughing
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Mon, 30 August 2004 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing hahaha I love that track
Its stolen from Fat Pizza 'the movie' - where Pauly gets Habib to install some woofers in his car.
My brother found it on the net somewhere and then I stole it off him.
Have a go downloading it from somewhere.. if you can't find it, I'll have to burn you a copy for the next cruise! Very Happy

Rob - i've got a picture of your car somewhere in my photos... don't worry, I didn't miss too many people!! hehe

Damo
TRD 83
spectre
Regular

July 2004
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Mon, 30 August 2004 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ah ok, i thought that was hillarious! Although it sounded like u had a bit of a distortion problem with those clarions? Maybe a faulty wiring problem? Didnt quite sound tight :S
D-D-T
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Mon, 30 August 2004 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hello again guys,
if someone's gonna collate all the pics from the cruise in one place then your welcome to pinch any of the ones i took.

i brought along a digital video camera to record as everyone left the morley carpark- but it malfunctioned just before i arrived and i couldn't take anything. shazbot. i hope its not expensive to fix..
the morley exit would have made a good video.
DDT
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Mon, 30 August 2004 15:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chicks chicks subwoofer !

man twice i followed two different cars that left the cruise, i'm like wtf where they going!

whos organising the next one? Very Happy
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Tue, 31 August 2004 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Who is that early import Supra/Celica XX in the photo with you and Peter man?
adavy84
Regular

February 2003

Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Tue, 31 August 2004 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey i was just wondering does anyone know what engin the White ae92 corolla has?
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Tue, 31 August 2004 05:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive got some pics but dunno how to post them on these forums Crying or Very Sad

can someone host them for me? i'll email them to whoever and they can post them up somewhere
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Tue, 31 August 2004 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
email them here mate
mojo_type
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Tue, 31 August 2004 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
adavy84 wrote on Tue, 31 August 2004 11:38

Hey i was just wondering does anyone know what engin the White ae92 corolla has?

u mean my rolla with the roof racks ? pic is my avatar
its got a 1991 map sensor 4agze with a top mount with no airflow to it at all Confused
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Tue, 31 August 2004 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spectre- The subs always sound like shiat with the boot open - sounds a lot better in the cab nicely sealed. But on the other hand, I did notice a bit of distortion at the last cruise when i cranked it up... could have blown a sub?! Rolling Eyes Those Clarions are getting pretty old now anyway, so could be time to upgrade!! Razz

JCMF- I believe you are refering to that greenie coloured XX? Forgive me, but I can't remember his name.. I think its Dino? Pete may remember? Its the first time I've met him.. I don't think he's on the forums.

DDT- I've already saved all the pics you put on that site! Razz I'm sure we'll use them.
And as for the movie idea - you're absolutely right - would have looked maaaaaad all those oldskool cars exiting the carpark in Morley! It definately looked spun out in my rear view mirror!! My mate David who didn't come on the cruise saw us all leave down Walter Rd and said it looked awesome! Very Happy Always next time!

DAMO
TRD 83
82MKII
Regular

July 2003
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Tue, 31 August 2004 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well done Damo - good cruise.
Good job the cops weren't around when we left the Galleria - it could have been messy!
JCMF - I can't remember any more than Damo. I remember the guy saying it is actually an '81. Has digi dash, climate control, was a jap import. He has a fair bit of bodywork planned.

Regards

Peter
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Tue, 31 August 2004 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fair enough. Another 81, thats cool Smile Any idea what was under the bonnet?
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Tue, 31 August 2004 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here are some pics from Johnny_K's mate and co driver. They are of the sprinters that were on the cruise.

Enjoy.

http://members.westnet.com.au/mutilate/oldskool/28 0804/

justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Tue, 31 August 2004 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Got any more pictures of real cars? Laughing
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Tue, 31 August 2004 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JCMF - we must give hats off to our drifto cousins... sweet little cars with lots of squirt!! Thanks for the extra pics guys!!

The '81 had the 5MGE with 5spd. The rest of the car was stock, but only picked up the bargain a few weeks ago - so expect big things once money is thrown at it! Also had factory sunroof which was cool, tho also a hastle cos of rust. That was one of the down sides to our new XX in the group - lost of rust!! Straight body, but much rust to be cut out! Confused Interior is showing its age too.. but like I said, expect big things once money is thrown at it! Smiley $$

Damo
TRD 83
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Thu, 02 September 2004 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pics from driftae86:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/photopost/data/50 0/2050IMG_0093.JPG
http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/photopost/data/50 0/2050IMG_0092.JPG
http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/photopost/data/50 0/2050IMG_0084.JPG
http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/photopost/data/50 0/2050IMG_0083.JPG
http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/photopost/data/50 0/2050IMG_0081.JPG
http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/photopost/data/50 0/2050IMG_0077.JPG
http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/photopost/data/50 0/2050IMG_0075.JPG
http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/photopost/data/50 0/2050IMG_0074.JPG

Also theres some pics up on the old skool site

[Updated on: Thu, 02 September 2004 04:47]

stark
Regular

August 2004
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Thu, 02 September 2004 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Guys... The guy in the 81 XX was my mate Dean... Ive been hassling him to join the forums he should get round to it in the next couple of days....

The car is a stock 81 with a 5mge (no egr) manual **with factory cruise control

As mentioned earlier its pretty stock at the moment but he is gonna slowly pour money into it.. he wants to put a 7mgte in it... maybe when he finally joins you can all convince him to go the 1jz route like i am...

Cheers
Chris
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Thu, 02 September 2004 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noice. Was wondering who you were from the Celicasupra forums. Smile
GTStar
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Fri, 03 September 2004 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yum yum yum..... I want a sprinter!! Very Happy

andrew: i couldn't make it cause I had a group meeting at uni and my clutch is still buggered, i will be there for the next cruise!

is anyone on the forums going to track day at wanneroo ..it's on the 24th of this month .. shld be fun! Very Happy

Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Fri, 03 September 2004 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Track day ? Surprised oooooooo
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Fri, 03 September 2004 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GTStar wrote on Fri, 03 September 2004 19:24

andrew: i couldn't make it cause I had a group meeting at uni and my clutch is still buggered, i will be there for the next cruise!

awesome mate. go the aw11 Very Happy

i think my clutch is on the way out too Crying or Very Sad

what clutch are you going to get?

[Updated on: Fri, 03 September 2004 11:32]

Maniac
Regular

September 2004
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Fri, 03 September 2004 15:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Guys,
First off I just wanna say cheers to Damo for organising the cruise, It was a truely beautiful thing to see so many modified toyotas in one place. I'm only a recent conversion to toyotas after my mate chris (stark)....intorduced me to the Mk2. I recently got my Ma61 from a guy in down armadale way for $1200 with a blown head and rooted gearbox......already fixed the engine, gearbox and clutch, suspension is next.....juz gotta throw cash at it....

I'm saddened byt he lack of available Mk2 parts, have had to pay top dollar for parts so far and am looking for anything avilable....Damo and Pete lemme know of any MK2's u know wrecking....went to see A1 toyota wrecking and the guy tried to bend me over....$55 a door handle!? 20yrs old and sun faded....gimme a break!...

Looking forward to gettin more horses in the near future Smile
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Mon, 06 September 2004 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahha Dean! Welcome to the forums!! Rolling
Your car has been much talked about as you have prolly noticed - we like our Mk2's around here, as you know, they a few and far between. Looking forward to seeing your Mk2 transform as the dollars get thrown at it! Smiley $$
Mate - as well as looking at Justins cheap suspension options, I also have a mate that is looking into some cheap kings springs... so I'll let you know if he can swing a set your way! Stay tuned.
As for wrecking Mk2's ... there is a Mk2 nut in the perth area who has almost every spare part you can think of. I may have his number somewhere so I'll try and get a hold of it and pass it on, hopefully he can sell you some cheap bits?!...

Cheers all for the feedback on the cruise too - sounds like everyone enjoyed it! Very Happy

Damo
TRD 83
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Mon, 06 September 2004 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Dean,

Good to see you finally made it! Mk2 parts aren't thick on the ground, especially when you have an import one like us, but on the other hand, they wouldn't have their rarity if they were!

If you're looking for parts, let me know what you're after. I've got a whole shitload of stuff I've accumulated, and once I get my car back from the spray painters (If I ever get the damn thing back!) and have it back together, I'm going to have lots of random bits hanging around that I'm sure my mum's boyfriend would love to get rid of Smile

Welcome again Smile

Nathan
Celia-Sue
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Mon, 06 September 2004 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Hi again, Dean and welcome aborad!

As for finding cheap parts - Toymods boards are your frinds. Smile Many of us have a lot of bits & peices laying around - including our Eastern state's Mk2'ers. Then there is also Rob, the guy I'm assuming Damo is referring to. I haven't seen him for a couple of years (lost his tel. no.), but he did have three semi-running Mk2's and about three cars worth of quality parts. Local wreckers are the port of last resort. Evil or Very Mad

cheers,

Justin
Beserker99
Regular

January 2004
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Mon, 06 September 2004 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yo all,

Here are some of my pics I took on the cruise. ENJOY ^_^

http://photobucket.com/practice.php?id=qyic
Maniac
Regular

September 2004
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Mon, 06 September 2004 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the tips guys,

I have already met Rob....the crazy dude with a 4.6lt chevy in a MK2.....he's the guy i bought my soarer rims off....trying to catch up with him to see wot he's got....damn scheduling conflicts.....as far as springs go i got a quote for $840 for heavy duty springs and shocks from malaga springs and suspension.

Such a shame Justin had 2 bail....really wanted to see the JZA61 in full flight.....stark has been trying to convince me to get a 1jz....
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Tue, 07 September 2004 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice pic of my ae86 digital dash there beserker99 Very Happy

whats you're real name?
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Tue, 07 September 2004 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phirom.. and im Matt Very Happy
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Tue, 07 September 2004 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and im andrew Very Happy
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Tue, 07 September 2004 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh Phirom - sorry man - I just remembered, didn't get much of a chance to talk to you! I was kinda busy.. but I do remember telling you had the best AE86 there... so clean and original.. no offence to other AE86 owners, they were all good in their own way! Very Happy

I didn't wanna seem rude on the day - but there was many people I didn't get a chance to talk to on the day!! Spewin about that. I was too busy running around with the maps and trying to organise the cars and cruise in general.. hope I didn't give anyone the impresion I was ignoring them!! Confused Thanks for putting up with me while I was off in my world! hehe
Hopefully get more of a chance to talk to people the net time around!!

Cheers all!
Damo
TRD 83
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Tue, 07 September 2004 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ians AE86 was the best Smile
Beserker99
Regular

January 2004
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Fri, 10 September 2004 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Hey all,

Yeah my name is Phirom, Matt was right about that Razz

Hi Andrew, I nearly gave ya car a run for it's monies on the drive out of Gargen City (though i got owned pretty bad, but nearly >_<).

But, I found that the completely white Sprinter was the best IMO. The body was straight and the damn thing was rust-proofed, but the interior styling was something i would've changed ;p

(Sorry I didn't catch his name either O_o)

So, I agree on having name tags on the next one ^_^
Pages (4): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AFARCC WANNEROO TRACK DAY - THIS SATURDAY 9TH OF OCTOBER!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 21:19:10 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.011099100112915 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.