Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Western Australia » PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Fri, 10 September 2004 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks matt
whens the next one?
  Send a private message to this user    
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Fri, 10 September 2004 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why have name tags ? do you walk around everyday with a name tag on so a stranger can go "hi matt". Thats the whole point of doing these things, too meet other people and introduce yourself.

IMO..
guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Fri, 10 September 2004 16:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
completely white sprinter.........the one with the dodgy looking rear speaker set up???

thats a mate darren.....not on this forum tho
thrashes that shiiitee out of that one Evil or Very Mad
guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Fri, 10 September 2004 16:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
also in a related topic.............the next cruise is bein thought up.........actually might be more of a photo session with a cruise around it

have been meaning to get some decent photo's of everyones car!!

relax tho peoples............this is not yet for a while!!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/oldskooltoyota

for more up to date info join here..........as most of you are already!!
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Sat, 11 September 2004 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
howdy all!!
hows the response so far Rob?? looks ok.
Already 4 pages on this thread! 2 pre-cruise and 2 after-cruise.. thats pretty good, people are generally into it. Smile

I'll be happy to organise another cruise or be a designated events organiser for the oldskool toys club - tho just bare in mind that we all have other commitments that take up time, so it may be a while between events. But this is a good thing - it gives people a chance to do something different to thier car before we all meet up again.

I might try and pull something together within the next couple of months.. how does that sound?? Very Happy

on a side note - I will have to agree with Matt, nametags?! What the?? Embarassed Sounds odd.. I've never been to a cruise with name tags!! hahaha Imagine new members rocking up and everyone has name tags on... thats gonna look funny! haha I can quite easily forget peoples names, tho I remember their cars pretty clearly, so thats what matters!! I also have a poor memory for names, so if people forget mine then its no biggy.. I also respond to "dood" "hey man" "oi" and so on... Razz
Considering most people were meeting for the first time, I think its a forgivable offence to forget names.

cheers guys!!
Damo
TRD 83
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Sat, 11 September 2004 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im gonna wear a name tag:

hi, my name is
ANDREW
aka
DRIFTAE86

yeah...
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Mon, 13 September 2004 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My name tag:

"Heywood
Jabblowmeh"
RA23 Celica.
Justice
Occasional Poster

May 2004

Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Thu, 30 September 2004 02:35 Go to previous message
hey guys i was gonna organise a cruze l8r on in january for my b'day (i get my license cruze sorta thing) if my celica is finished i got some ideas like a beach or soemthin and maybe tea or somethin at the end finish at rockingham or something ill let u guys kno l8r on ok....
thanks guys:)
Pages (4): [ «  <  1  2  3  4]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AFARCC WANNEROO TRACK DAY - THIS SATURDAY 9TH OF OCTOBER!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 22:50:47 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0044891834259033 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.