Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Fri, 23 July 2004 12:47 Go to next message
This is now a commercial post from an Offical Toymods Forum Sponsor

Hi guys,

Ken has got the kit and moulds will be finshed next week. Kits will be manufactured the week after so basically kits will be ready in 2 weeks time.

Ken has trial fitted the kit and brackets to make sure they fit the aus spec sprinters, he has made few adjustments so that kits will fit better and stronger. All kits will be a perfect fit to your ae86, they will be manufactured stronger than the original Jblood kit as well.

All kits will come with screws, mounts and rubber lining to perfectly fit your AE86. As you know Kens produces kits to the highest quality and fitting and these kits will be no exception.

I will have JDM rear fibre glass bumpers as well.

Heres the list, does NOT include shipping:

JBlood style Type-2 Levin Front bumper + brackets - $460
JBlood style Side Steps - $360
Jblood style Rear Pods (to fit Jdm bumper or Aus spec rear bumper) - $270
New Front late model/ae82 indicators orange - $80
JDM Fibreglass Rear bumper - $390

All prices include GST.

Complete kit (front bumper and brackets, side steps and rear pods) will be $990.00 plus shipping. Please contact me via email at vertex_s15@hotmail.com or 040 300 3131.

Pic of original kit

http://vision-r.tripod.com/jblood.htm

Kind regards

Wei

[Updated on: Thu, 12 August 2004 03:37]

Send a private message to this user    
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Fri, 23 July 2004 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mad Evil or Very Mad

btw your contact mobile number is missing a number.."040 300 3131"

AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Fri, 23 July 2004 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks like theres 10 numbers to me Smile
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Fri, 23 July 2004 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok chooney then 0403 003 131 lol

please tell me, will the front bumpers be available seperately, and will it fit the aus spec brackets? or do we need your brackets

if the bar + brackets is sold sep. please tell me the cost, thanks
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Fri, 23 July 2004 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh wait...sorry my bad..u got different spacings
why trip me out like that man? Laughing

Good luck with production

Choony
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Fri, 23 July 2004 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You will need to use the brackets i supply, the jblood front bumper cant fit the oz spec brackets the indicators will not fit due to the oz spec bracket in the way, thats what i have been told by Ken.

I will let u know when kits are available in separate pieces.

Thanks
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Fri, 23 July 2004 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much do you think it would cost for shipping to melbourne altogether for the whole kit?
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Fri, 23 July 2004 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Around $100. Shouldnt be much more,
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Sat, 24 July 2004 00:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know you say JBlood body kits, but are your's the same as in the picture.

Cheers

Steve

Attachment: 86levin_fb_01.jpg
(Size: 16.52KB, Downloaded 476 time(s))
Attachment: top.gif
(Size: 73.57KB, Downloaded 269 time(s))
Attachment: truenofront.jpg
(Size: 32.62KB, Downloaded 243 time(s))

AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Sat, 24 July 2004 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes the JBlood kit as you see on the Yellow Jblood LevinAe86 demo car.

Front bar
Side Step
Rear pods (suit jdm rear bumper and Auspec rear bumper)

here picture of the genuinne kit that is currently being moulded.

http://vision-r.tripod.com/jblood.htm

[Updated on: Sat, 24 July 2004 00:56]

DRFTAE86
Regular

May 2004
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Sat, 24 July 2004 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Please post prices of individual parts ASAP Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

*And could you please find out how much lower the j-blood kit drops compared to the stock bumper (how much the kit passes the original front bar, from the bottom of the bar)..... i'm guessin around 7cm?* Rolling Eyes

Thanks!
Very Happy
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Sat, 24 July 2004 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its pretty much like adding a big front splitter to your car,but you get the whole bar with jdm look. How much lower i wouldnt know exactly.

shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Sat, 24 July 2004 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am really interested in your kit, except for the front bar (my car being a trueno).. How much do you want for the parts individually?
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Sat, 24 July 2004 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will let u know when kits are available individually
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Sat, 24 July 2004 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Interested in Side Skirts..

pm me when avaliable
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Sat, 24 July 2004 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey as soon as you are selling seperate parts, let me know. I want to purchase just the rear pods (to fit aus spec)

I would get the whole kit, but I just got factory lip + skirts fitted and painted Sad

Keep this updated as soon as you start splitting up the kit.
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Sat, 24 July 2004 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Due to so many request for individual parts I have added the prices of the individual components. Please see the first post. Prices are subject to change at anytime without notice

I have not confirmed price on shipping yet.

This is my estimation/guess below in shipping prices around australia.

Front bumper: $60-80
Side steps: $40-60
Rear pods $20-40

Full kits should be around $100 for shipping.

Thanks

Wei

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Sat, 24 July 2004 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awesome

ill be after these in a month or so
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Sat, 24 July 2004 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Sat, 24 July 2004 20:02

awesome

ill be after these in a month or so

ditto
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Sat, 24 July 2004 15:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
keen on front bar, pics to mefawskin@hotmail.com thanks Very Happy
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Sun, 25 July 2004 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will get pictures once they are produced.
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Sun, 25 July 2004 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you need flaired guards to fit the bumper?
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Sun, 25 July 2004 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Sun, 25 July 2004 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No, you do not need flared guards or jblood blister fenders to fit the bumper.
JDM hachi
Regular

February 2003
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Sun, 25 July 2004 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are the brackets that you supply the same as the japanese brackets? if so how much for just the front bar- minus brackets?
matty.
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Sun, 25 July 2004 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am not splitting the front bar and the brackets. They will be sold together as they are will be used BEST to hold the bumper onto your car.

I am not sure about the JDm factory brackets as I am yet to see it, but Jblood in japan produce the these brackets to be used in japan on their JDM levins so i assumes its made for a reason and that reason is to suit their bumpers.

If i was to sell the front bar minus brackets, it honestly wouldnt be much cheaper so u are better off getting the whole lot so its been tested to fit strongly and perfectly.

[Updated on: Sun, 25 July 2004 08:58]

truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Sun, 25 July 2004 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are they being made now? or individually as people order?
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Sun, 25 July 2004 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Moulds are being made this week and will be completed.

I will be making as first off 5 sets, which should be done the week after, I am taking orders now if people want and I will get pics up as soon as first set is completed.

I will be making as many sets as need to be to cover demand.
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Sun, 25 July 2004 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
your a legend for doing this mate!
i will definately buy one but getting the indicator will be a hassel Confused
ultimatechaos
Regular

March 2003
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Sun, 25 July 2004 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would this body kit also fit an AE82 1987 corolla SECA?

i'm searching around for any sort of kit and trust me there isnt any that dont require major mods.

just for the record, No its not a stock AE82 Wink
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Sun, 25 July 2004 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evan wrote on Sun, 25 July 2004 21:48

your a legend for doing this mate!
i will definately buy one but getting the indicator will be a hassel Confused

Me same, ill have one, but i never thought of the indicators, will the aus ones fit, i hope so.

What would it cost me for 1 front bar, pair of side skirts, + shipping to east coast, P/C 2323
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Sun, 25 July 2004 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the kouki levin indicators *may* be the same as late ae82s..

If not, just buy em from new. Nothing tops the look of brand new ones.. and they are pretty affordably priced.
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Sun, 25 July 2004 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump

Attachment: WTFdrift.JPG
(Size: 81.55KB, Downloaded 280 time(s))

Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Sun, 25 July 2004 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Allan wrote on Sun, 25 July 2004 23:22

bump

???
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Sun, 25 July 2004 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evan, Fkn16v, thanks for your comments, I am certain the late model ae86 front indicators lights fit as my friend has jdm front bumper and his indicator got damaged and he replaced it with the ae82 and its the same.

I can get new set non-genuine (same as genuinne toyota) for around 90 a pair. I am in the midst working out a deal to manufacturing clear ones.

Ulitmate chaos: i am not sure if the bumper will fit, you will need to get a sprinter bumper and see if it will fit onto ur car. You may need to modify or custom fit the bumper.

fkn16v: the front bumper will cost 460 + sides 370 + freight probably around $50-70.

Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Sun, 25 July 2004 14:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey ae86t...are u the one on icq i used to chat with from perth??

btw..i got a taiwanese made ae82 late model blinkers for 15each...its not as good as the genuine one tho but still do the job..

2cents
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Sun, 25 July 2004 14:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, thats right im from perth i chat with u on icq b4.

15 each? thats cheap, the ones i got exactly the same and as good quality as toyota ones.

If people want to get front indicators, they can get them from you. Smile

[Updated on: Sun, 25 July 2004 14:54]

Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Sun, 25 July 2004 14:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if they want to get from me...they wont be getting $30 for a pair..cause that's the retail price...lol..

How's your S15?
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Sun, 25 July 2004 15:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have sold my s15 already, building up my ae86 now its bare shell now awaiting respray
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Sun, 25 July 2004 16:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
now i see the passion for ae86.. Very Happy
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Sun, 25 July 2004 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satoshi wrote on Mon, 26 July 2004 00:27

if they want to get from me...they wont be getting $30 for a pair..cause that's the retail price...lol..

plz explain
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Mon, 26 July 2004 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah explain, dont make sense haha
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Mon, 26 July 2004 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pee Emm sent
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Mon, 26 July 2004 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM replied
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Mon, 26 July 2004 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86T wrote on Mon, 26 July 2004 12:34

Yeah explain, dont make sense haha

what hes saying is hes going to mark up the price so he can make profit on the blinkers

No No No
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Mon, 26 July 2004 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Then he should say thats the cost price for him, not the retail price. oh wellz either way, if you guys get the bumper of me and need front indicators let me know, i see what i can do or you guys should be able to get them from wreckers or new from toyota. Dont think they are that dear.
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Mon, 26 July 2004 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone interested in sponsoring me a kit? Razz

semi serious question
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Mon, 26 July 2004 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you know zi simmo?
he might be interested if your going to oran
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Mon, 26 July 2004 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i know Zitian. Not sure if he's still keen or not. have to ask
ultimatechaos
Regular

March 2003
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Mon, 26 July 2004 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86T wrote on Mon, 26 July 2004 00:33

Ulitmate chaos: i am not sure if the bumper will fit, you will need to get a sprinter bumper and see if it will fit onto ur car. You may need to modify or custom fit the bumper.

Thanks for that Smile

i'm only just starting to get into the modifications on my new car, so far i'm just trying to get the conversion it came with sorted. once thats out teh way i'll start some serious body kit hunting Very Happy

so far this looks extremely good.

ps if anyone on the coast/brissy area gets one .. mind if i see if it fits Very Happy

chaos
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Tue, 27 July 2004 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No probs ultimatechaos
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Tue, 27 July 2004 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what i am trying to say is..u can get them from a shop in your state if u look hard enough..

i bought mine from AP (if i can remember)down churchhill rd..
$15 each....i couldnt be bothered marking these up when there's a shop selling them for so cheap...just go to the shop and get yourself..
i heard in melb if u want $30 a pair...is SSS autoparts i think..

gluck with the sale d00d.. Smile
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD STYLE LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Thu, 29 July 2004 14:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Moulds are on schedule to be completed tommorow. Aero kits will be ready for sale next week.

Taking orders now. All kits will fit perfectly. Please contact me on 040 300 3131 or vertex_s15@hotmail.com

Will get pics ASAP

thanks

Wei

[Updated on: Thu, 29 July 2004 17:42]

The Wombat
Regular

February 2004
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Fri, 30 July 2004 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey can i get some details sent to me so i can contact you to place an order for a front bumper +brakets deliverd to melbourne. i was just going to buy another stock bumper from toyota but at the same price as theres i'd rather have this
The Wombat
Regular

February 2004
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Fri, 30 July 2004 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry forgot to read the post properly
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Fri, 30 July 2004 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Front bar is $460 + freight for a front bar is $150, Ill do it for $600 delivered. Because front bar is largest, you may be better of purchase side steps and pods as well because I can fit a full kit into the size for a front bar freight as front bar is the largest

Freight pricing
Full kits = 150
front bar+ brackets = 150
side steps = $50-60
Pods $30-40

Thanks

Wei
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Fri, 30 July 2004 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm really pondering as to why the rear pods are so exxy, and the frieght cost as well i mean, for the size of what they are, and afterall 2 pieces of fibreglass can't be that heavy i'd imagine Rolling Eyes
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Fri, 30 July 2004 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
goes by cubic size and weight
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Fri, 30 July 2004 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We took time to alter them to fit the aus spec rear bumper, as i said initially, i wanted to sell full set kits, but if purchased individually, its going to a cost little more.

Those shipping prices are estimates based on where they are going as well. If you serious about purchase a Jblood style kit, contact me and i will quote u you on a confirmed price.

thanks

Wei
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Fri, 30 July 2004 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
ae95, exactly, i dont control price of shipping, they go by cubic weight, and not actual weight of the product.

Again if you want to purchase i kit, i will try and work out best prices for all kits with freight. Give me a call, pm me or email me

thanks

Wei

[Updated on: Fri, 30 July 2004 07:21]

Pages (3): [1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Samsung E700 for sale (SOLD)
Next Topic:7MGTE ARP HEADSTUDS
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 8 03:20:01 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010839939117432 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.