Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » Weight Watchers Cruise -----8TH JUNE!!!!!! SATURDAY

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Darola
Regular

May 2002
Re: Weight Watchers Cruise -----8TH JUNE!!!!!! SATURDAY Fri, 07 June 2002 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey all, i should be there tomorrow with the mighty rola
anybody around the manly area wana join up??
how long do u think it would take from manly to get there?
  Send a private message to this user    
Ribbo
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Weight Watchers Cruise -----8TH JUNE!!!!!! SATURDAY Fri, 07 June 2002 14:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I should be there, ill try and meet up with u Joel
rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Weight Watchers Cruise -----8TH JUNE!!!!!! SATURDAY Fri, 07 June 2002 19:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey joel, if you happen to look at this before you leave, gimme a ring or msg cause im leavin from the coast @ about 6:30 - 7:00..

Daniel.
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Weight Watchers Cruise -----8TH JUNE!!!!!! SATURDAY Sat, 08 June 2002 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well i just got back from this cruise
it was good fun
gave the rola abit of a hiding on the way home Smile
hey bigworm, were u going at it from the lights???
hehe
RA23_Sean
Regular

May 2002

Re: Weight Watchers Cruise -----8TH JUNE!!!!!! SATURDAY Sat, 08 June 2002 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Results please. I spent all day making the new Celica run properly, so couldn't make it.
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Weight Watchers Cruise -----8TH JUNE!!!!!! SATURDAY Sat, 08 June 2002 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha, yeah, I was giving it all pretty much. I couldn't bloody hear my motor for shit with you right next to me, prolly at similar revs (about 7 grand), I really had to watch the tach to know when to shift.
Maybe I could do with a shift light for situations like that..... (a nice little one of course)

You better not tell me you didn't give it much, it was pretty even, I only just had the lead. You could have easily blocked me out of your lane if you were so inclined.

If anyone's interested, my car weighed in at 1060Kgs. That's fully laiden, with 1/2 tank of petty, box of tools (7Kg), jack, rope, jumper leads etc (5Kg), spare wheel (20Kg), back seats (20Kg) & big 7x10s (guessing 3 or 4 kilos each).
I'm gonna pull all that stuff out tomorrow before I go up to do some g-tech runs, it should make a nice difference.

Oh, and the F/R split was 560/540, which I'm pretty happy with. Although this will go out the window tomorrow, but who cares, handling won't be the priority of the day.
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Weight Watchers Cruise -----8TH JUNE!!!!!! SATURDAY Sat, 08 June 2002 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CHECK THE NEW RESULTS THREAD......
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Weight Watchers Cruise -----8TH JUNE!!!!!! SATURDAY Sat, 08 June 2002 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey all,

Well that was a fun time out (considering I missed most of it, but there's always next time) Smile Good to finally meet everyone that showed up - some nice people and nice cars to match. Smiley =

I'll try and get down for the next meet, but I'll see how I go. If I can't make it, it's probably because of lack of funds if anything, and a 1500km round trip isn't anything to be sneezed at. Eye Spin

I got some good photos for the forum, so let me know where you want them posted (Simon) and when I get home to Ballina I'll have them developed, scanned and posted up.

Cheers.
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Weight Watchers Cruise -----8TH JUNE!!!!!! SATURDAY Sat, 08 June 2002 14:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn that was fun bigworm Smile
now if only i didnt flood it off the line...
nah i was suprised to keep with u
i thought i was going get blown out of the water
id be interested in trying that again some time
go the 2tg Smile
theres still life in them yet
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Weight Watchers Cruise -----8TH JUNE!!!!!! SATURDAY Sun, 09 June 2002 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smile
I was feeling the same as you, with all the big-noting rods been doing of the 2T-G ( Razz ) and your cars weight advantage (and your sweet intake) I was actually expecting to be beaten (I'm getting used to it now) but what can I say, the 4A-GE Has the POWER! Very Happy Razz

D'you hear that Joe, I can't wait for our little match up! Nod hehehe
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Weight Watchers Cruise -----8TH JUNE!!!!!! SATURDAY Mon, 10 June 2002 09:33 Go to previous message
hehe Smile
my car may have a weight advantage
but once i get in it im guessing u would have the advantage Smile
but its all good
if that cop hadnt come we may have found out on the gtech Freak
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Next Meeting?
Next Topic:So whats it gunna be this weekend ?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 06:48:22 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0047159194946289 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.