Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Tasmanian Toyota Owners Mon, 02 August 2004 13:26 Go to next message
G'day all,
Just interested to know wat Toyota Owners are around currently that want to come out on a cruise one weekend. When some more people in the hobart area start getting a bit more interested maybe we can start up some cruises!

Send me a PM if your interested
or
Just Leave a post!
  Send a private message to this user    
tassiecelica
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Owners Sun, 08 August 2004 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey mate, Im in launnie, but i wanna get some cruisers going aswell. Im just in the finall stages of a full body rebuild. Should be ready in about 1 month. So afer that im all for it.

Ta23
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Owners Sun, 08 August 2004 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey man, Wat year is yer celica.. I have got an RA60!
tassiecelica
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Owners Sun, 08 August 2004 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, It a 76' lt celica ra23 coupe. Just finshed full body respray.
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Owners Sun, 08 August 2004 13:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice nice. Wat motor do u have? i am trying to pick up an 18R-G for mine Wink U should come down one weekend and come driving with us. Btw did u watch St. Kilda vs Adelaide. UP THE SAINTS
tassiecelica
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Owners Sun, 08 August 2004 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When my cars engine back in ill be there mate. a 3tc engine it has. Nah i had to work, but would hav elicked to of gone. What you doing to your car
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Owners Sun, 08 August 2004 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I want to get an 18R-G and fit that to my RA60. It should go alright Wink
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Owners Thu, 19 August 2004 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All you tassie toyota owners.. Do u all want to meet up some time ?
micklez_mr2
Newcomer

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Owners Mon, 23 August 2004 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey mate, its Larcombe from school. I'm sure me and my '87 AW11 MR2 would love to come out and cruise sometime Very Happy The RA60 is looking sweet man, should have the MR2 on the road in about 3 weeks, once its time for my license!

Anybody else from Hobart with an AW11? Does the bloke with the modded AW11 (red with chromies) post on toymods???

Michael
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Owners Mon, 23 August 2004 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just talk to me on MSN man
and BBTW y am i not on yer site either Confused
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Owners Wed, 06 October 2004 22:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so who else from tassie is around i wanna meet up some time and go for a cruise... Imagine all those toyota's!!!
pheonix83
Regular

June 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Owners Thu, 07 October 2004 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im from devonport.

ke35 coupe, in build progress.

finishing off the engine

[Updated on: Thu, 07 October 2004 01:16]

Jonny2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Owners Thu, 07 October 2004 22:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm in Hobart. I have a blue KE55 modifyed, 2T-G etc. I also have a standard AE86 Sprinter. There are manny issues that come up when driving with a big group, so I often go driving with a small group I know better.

We have a Yahoo group called hobart-toyota. Search for it then join.

If you are just into cruises there is another yahoo group called hobart cruise club, or maybe h-c-c. I am not on that one as its more for younger people with commodores and stuff. But the cruises are huge.

I am on another yahoo group called h-j-p at yahoogroups.com (hobart japanese performance), but this is only for cynical old men that try and keep the fun driving on the racetrack. Only try and join this if you are thick skinned and want to practice on baskerville.
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Owners Tue, 12 October 2004 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea i love yer rolla jonny... i have seen it.. it is bloody nice!!! did it take u long to build it up ?

BTW i might b selling my celica soon!
mk2garage
Regular

June 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Owners Tue, 26 October 2004 22:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi im hazkell, I am from launny! I drive, well actually its still in the build, but its a Black MA61 Supra with a 7MGTE, it has 17 inch black simmons FR on it and is totally stripped. It is also slammed, some might say an old school drift car. My other car is a MX62 cressida, it is a good ol car, probably meant for old men and poor jap pimps!

Probably see you guys sometime when i am hobart!
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Owners Wed, 27 October 2004 00:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol Laughing
old japanese pimps!!!
Well i sold my RA60 woo hoo for $2500!!!! so i dunno wat to get now.. anyone got any ideas maybe an AW11 Supercharged ?
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Owners Mon, 01 November 2004 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wish more tassie ppl would get involved in these forums!!!
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Owners Tue, 02 November 2004 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys, from hobart and i drive an RA60 celica! wouldn't mind to go for a cruise one nite aswell, it'd be awsome to hook up with the local toyota owners! and TRD, how'd u manage to sell your RA60 for 2500!!!! was it white btw and had a dent in the drivers side fender at one stage?
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Owners Wed, 03 November 2004 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep u got it Negative.. hahha cause i am a cunt that is how na not really.. my celica was actualyl pretty good for it's age. a mate from army bought it. And i am really pumped cause my next car could be a really f*cking straight MA61 white 5spd.. but currently i am carless
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Owners Thu, 04 November 2004 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM'd ya TRD
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Owners Fri, 05 November 2004 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM Received!! and replied too!! Rolling Eyes
Simmo86
Newcomer

November 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Owners Mon, 22 November 2004 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys id love to come on cruises some time. Just a small problem of getting my liscence. Anyways you may see me round il be the guy in a silver sprinter probly with Ls up as well. (stock as atm).

Cya round.
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Owners Tue, 23 November 2004 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that would b great simmo. where r u from BTW
Simmo86
Newcomer

November 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Owners Tue, 23 November 2004 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I live in Rosetta. Just off the main road and nice and close to everything.

Simmo.
Kingswood
Regular

December 2003
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Owners Wed, 24 November 2004 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good aye guys
Well i used to own a british racing green Ta22 with gold superlites but that has since sold. Own Lx torana hatchback at the moment but i am going to sell that and get another toyota. Also lost my license for speeding but never mind.

Love to go on a toyota cruise cause i all my mates .nissans (Mat gtr skyline, ray gtst skyline, Roachy S15, Fabes s13, andy Gtr, Paul 300zx, Ben 300zx, button gtr) and you get the picture so yeah toyota cruise would be cool
when i get another toyo that is

Cheer Josh
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Owners Wed, 24 November 2004 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u poor bastard all those nissans, i kno a few of them
Josho
Regular

April 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Owners Mon, 06 December 2004 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks like most of you guys are Hobart based...
I'm Josh, I'm located in Launny. I own a KE70, its pretty much dead stock but things will change soon... hopefully.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/Josho/e4c41ee9.jpg

Can't say I've seen your car Hazkell, sounds like a freakin' weapon anyway.

[Updated on: Mon, 06 December 2004 05:14]

TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Owners Mon, 06 December 2004 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool yea mate most of us are from hobart!! i just got back from QLD with my MA61!! i want to get some pic's up soon
Big Azza
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Owners Fri, 24 December 2004 12:34 Go to previous message
I'm in Devonport, me and my AE86 turbo. we'd love to do some k's on your great tas roads. It's for sale but until it's sold i intend to enjoy it. I'd be in on a trip or cruise if i know about it in advance, like a couple of days. pm me if you want to hook up.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's
Next Topic:Tasmanian Toyota Cruise' 2
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:22:15 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0070900917053223 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.