Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Poll:how long it take for SUPRA MAN to send the good 2 u

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
evil_v
Regular

December 2002
icon5.gif  Poll:how long it take for SUPRA MAN to send the good 2 u Fri, 06 August 2004 01:19 Go to next message
i bought a R154 conversion kit of him 5+week ago....how long it take for him to send the blooddy thing....i email + call him a few time but NO rely....i know some of u guy bought from SUPRA MAN ...how long it take to for him to start sending it

cheer
charles
  Send a private message to this user    
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: Poll:how long it take for SUPRA MAN to send the good 2 u Fri, 06 August 2004 02:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Even though i haven't purchased anything from Supraman yet, from reliable sources and from what i've read and seen he seems trustworthy enough, he aint gonna dodge you
Have you deposited money for the stuff you bought from him yet?
Keep trying and he'll get back to you..

AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Poll:how long it take for SUPRA MAN to send the good 2 u Fri, 06 August 2004 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Be patient dude. It will take a long time, but you will get it.
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Poll:how long it take for SUPRA MAN to send the good 2 u Fri, 06 August 2004 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1.5 weeks for a turbo timer
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Poll:how long it take for SUPRA MAN to send the good 2 u Fri, 06 August 2004 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is not the section for a general discussion post, if u bought a gearbox and r waiting for it then call him and leave a message on his mob, he called me ryt back. he would of given u a general idea how long it would of taken ryt ????
newayz, wrong section dude ....
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Poll:how long it take for SUPRA MAN to send the good 2 u Fri, 06 August 2004 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
took about 4 weeks for my throttles to arrive. but i have ZERO complaints. I paid barely anything for them, i was happy to wait a bit to recieve them...

just keep trying to contact him, and leave a voice mail!
evil_v
Regular

December 2002
Re: Poll:how long it take for SUPRA MAN to send the good 2 u Fri, 06 August 2004 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i did cal and email him a few time but no rely so what ever....i did pay my about 6week ago....he said send it asap when i do the paying.....i think i give it a few more week before i take an action........thanx for rely guy
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Poll:how long it take for SUPRA MAN to send the good 2 u Fri, 06 August 2004 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he hasnt been very active on the forums lately, maybe he's got quite busy.
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Poll:how long it take for SUPRA MAN to send the good 2 u Fri, 06 August 2004 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I phoned and left a message regarding an exhaust system last monday and havent heard a reply yet..i guess hes pretty busy! Rolling Eyes
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Poll:how long it take for SUPRA MAN to send the good 2 u Fri, 06 August 2004 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did u get gtr ITB off him ed?
how much if u dont ming me asking
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: Poll:how long it take for SUPRA MAN to send the good 2 u Fri, 06 August 2004 14:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
evil_v wrote on Fri, 06 August 2004 10:49

i bought a R154 conversion kit of him 5+week ago....how long it take for him to send the blooddy thing....i email + call him a few time but NO rely....i know some of u guy bought from SUPRA MAN ...how long it take to for him to start sending it

cheer
charles

Fucking forever.

was told a week. told him i needed it in 2 at the most. Took 12 weeks to get my product.

NEVER told me one step of the way what was going on.
evil_v
Regular

December 2002
Re: Poll:how long it take for SUPRA MAN to send the good 2 u Fri, 06 August 2004 15:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fucking forever.
was told a week. told him i needed it in 2 at the most. Took 12 weeks to get my product.
NEVER told me one step of the way what was going on.

what did u buy from him.....the thing is i need to pay for shipping from nsw 2 wa.....N i dont know how much it cost.....SUPRAMAN said it between $200 to $400 buck....
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Poll:how long it take for SUPRA MAN to send the good 2 u Sat, 07 August 2004 04:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got a gearknob off him and it was on my doorstep 2 days later Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ...
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Poll:how long it take for SUPRA MAN to send the good 2 u Sat, 07 August 2004 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got a grill off him, I would say it took about 8 weeks, I estimated about 6, he did fill me in about the whereabouts of it promptly when I asked, was a while ago though, he could be busier these days?

ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Poll:how long it take for SUPRA MAN to send the good 2 u Sat, 07 August 2004 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EMP-2TG wrote on Fri, 06 August 2004 22:34

did u get gtr ITB off him ed?
how much if u dont ming me asking

Yessir!!

immac set of 6x 45mm RB26DETT throttles with linkages, from Jp Auctions, landed, to my door, AUD$140!!

thats why i dont complain about the time it takes to recieve the goods Razz

cheers
ed
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Poll:how long it take for SUPRA MAN to send the good 2 u Sat, 07 August 2004 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes if his prices are great yes wow but he does have an obligation to people to at least tell them what is going on with there item.
evil_v
Regular

December 2002
Re: Poll:how long it take for SUPRA MAN to send the good 2 u Sun, 08 August 2004 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message

[ vote(s) ]

yes if his prices are great yes wow but he does have an obligation to people to at least tell them what is going on with there item.

my point exactly!!!!!!!!!!

..J..
Regular

June 2004
Re: Poll:how long it take for SUPRA MAN to send the good 2 u Mon, 09 August 2004 00:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have bought of him several times.

he has kept me inform of where things are upto.

some of my goods took an extra 3 weeks, as they got held up at customs. but that was fine, cause he saved me so much money.

SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Poll:how long it take for SUPRA MAN to send the good 2 u Mon, 09 August 2004 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
evil_v

(Charles)

Your kit is all boxed up, I am just waiting on the last bits of the kit to come in for you. Because you are paying for postage, I thought you would want it all sent at once, instead of 2 or 3 different packages.

The remaining parts are due in tomorrow.

I will send most of it today if you like and the rest tomorrow, or I can save you some $$$ and send it all together. Its not cheap sending heavy parts from Sydney to W.A., so I was trying to save you some money. I have been very very busy lately, but that is no excuse for not keeping you updated. I will make sure I do so in the future Charles Smile

And thanks to all the guys who posted above,
9 good replies, 1 bad, and 1 average. Smile

SUPRA MAN

Kristian
Japanese Import Parts
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Poll:how long it take for SUPRA MAN to send the good 2 u Mon, 09 August 2004 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kristian add anothe good reply...

i order a few things got them in the time frame Kristian told me i would, @ a great price i have NO complants and look forward to future dealings.

evil_v
Regular

December 2002
icon6.gif  Re: Poll:how long it take for SUPRA MAN to send the good 2 u Mon, 09 August 2004 10:57 Go to previous message
SUPRA MAN

thanx you for savin me some money.....just wait until u got what ever u need...n sent all at once 2 me .....did u find out(exact) how much it cost me for frieght 2 W.A...
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:How to make your st185 handle....
Next Topic:RA28 at Le Mans
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 04:39:42 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0054199695587158 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.