Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Queensland » Toyota Car Club Dyno Day & Show & Shine

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Toyota Car Club Dyno Day & Show & Shine Mon, 30 August 2004 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill go soon and get a time.. though i think the only thing to go on will be MPH readings.. cause i dont think ill be launching hard until i change diff oil..
  Send a private message to this user    
Beer_is_good
Regular

February 2004

Re: Toyota Car Club Dyno Day & Show & Shine Mon, 30 August 2004 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My name is Commander Sarcasm.
I have hijacked this thread.
I am 20 years old, 75 years, get the sarcasm dude.
My point is, stop bitching, who really gives a f--k?
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Toyota Car Club Dyno Day & Show & Shine Mon, 30 August 2004 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes i got the sarcasm. its time to move on.
wilbo666
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toyota Car Club Dyno Day & Show & Shine Mon, 30 August 2004 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hopefully I'll come along, might go on the dyno is there is a free space, will see.

Cheers
Wilbo
lilcrash
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Toyota Car Club Dyno Day & Show & Shine Thu, 02 September 2004 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can sum one please tell me wat time i gotta be there.

its a half hour drive so il have to leave here about 2 hours early so i can get there on time(il be in the rona)

sorry if it has alrady been put in i just couldnt be bothered readin throught the hole thread

thanx
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toyota Car Club Dyno Day & Show & Shine Thu, 02 September 2004 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the times the events start are up earlier in this thread mate,

on a way shittier note, i wont be able to attend as my boss had decided to make me work on sunday, and saterday...

if i finnish early enough i might come down and check out the end of the day, it would be great to put some faces to some names.

sorry about that not162, but being a first year apprentice i dont have the right to say i cant work...

cheers
gumby
NOT162
Regular

July 2004
Re: Toyota Car Club Dyno Day & Show & Shine Thu, 02 September 2004 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Entrants should be there between 9.00 & 9.30 to be set up in positions and judging for the show & shine starts at 10.00am.

Sorry to here that gumby. Hope to get to see you there later anyway. If not there's always the next cruise or someother event.
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toyota Car Club Dyno Day & Show & Shine Fri, 03 September 2004 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WELL I GOTS GOOD NEWS,

i now dont have to work on sunday, so ill be there for the show n shine for sure, and if there's a spot on the dyno then ill hop on it... but if not then ill be happy to just show up!!

sorry about the confusion guys

cheers gumby
NOT162
Regular

July 2004
Re: Toyota Car Club Dyno Day & Show & Shine Fri, 03 September 2004 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Surprised SWEET!!!! Good thing I hadn't taken your name off the dyno list yet.
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Toyota Car Club Dyno Day & Show & Shine Fri, 03 September 2004 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be there with my sad ma70 eric...*sigh* can i just put a sheet over the rear and front bumpers? Razz

itd actually look nice then!
NOT162
Regular

July 2004
Re: Toyota Car Club Dyno Day & Show & Shine Fri, 03 September 2004 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just make up a cardboard front spoiler and rear wing like on the KFC add Laughing
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Toyota Car Club Dyno Day & Show & Shine Fri, 03 September 2004 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NOT162 wrote on Fri, 03 September 2004 20:26

Just make up a cardboard front spoiler and rear wing like on the KFC add Laughing

Laughing good idea Wink
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Toyota Car Club Dyno Day & Show & Shine Fri, 03 September 2004 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also eric, would you know of any of the car club boys that would want to go tommorow nite on the cruise? As we do have a few spots left...
NOT162
Regular

July 2004
Re: Toyota Car Club Dyno Day & Show & Shine Fri, 03 September 2004 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maybe Lincoln in his 13B TA22 but he's pretty hard to get in touch with. I'll try and let him know. Most of the others will have their cars all shiny and shit for the S&S so I doubt they'd come.
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Toyota Car Club Dyno Day & Show & Shine Fri, 03 September 2004 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NOT162 wrote on Fri, 03 September 2004 21:03

Maybe Lincoln in his 13B TA22 but he's pretty hard to get in touch with. I'll try and let him know. Most of the others will have their cars all shiny and shit for the S&S so I doubt they'd come.

i have his mobile no, so ill give him a call tommorow..save you the hassle Smile

[Updated on: Fri, 03 September 2004 11:05]

alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toyota Car Club Dyno Day & Show & Shine Fri, 03 September 2004 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shinny?? clean??? what kind of show n shine is this?? lol juuuuuust kidding,

Laughing

aaaaah my twisted sense of humour strikes again! Very Happy
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Toyota Car Club Dyno Day & Show & Shine Fri, 03 September 2004 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message

that guy is a legend
ultimatechaos
Regular

March 2003
Re: Toyota Car Club Dyno Day & Show & Shine Mon, 06 September 2004 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Fri, 03 September 2004 22:50

that guy is a legend

pretty good at loosing 4inch air filters while out driving too Very Happy lol

heres my little performance Very Happy
http://members.westnet.com.au/bjl_sparks/dynoae82.jpg

fyi the dyno was run in 3rd gear in shoot out mode.

had quite a few ppl asking wtf was in the engine bay Laughing
now that the car is running well again i'm now onto the mods part of my ownership of this car. Wink

hoping to make 100kw over xmas and by next dyno (with the club) closer to the 110-120mark Non-tubo.

Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Toyota Car Club Dyno Day & Show & Shine Mon, 06 September 2004 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im annoyed i didnt have my car back now
had i been there i would have won Sad
good work to everyone Smile.. i shall be at next dyno day
Danthuyer
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: Toyota Car Club Dyno Day & Show & Shine Wed, 08 September 2004 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey brendan your little red rolla did sound quite nice on the dyno. good to see atleast one other rolla on the dyno Wink

BTW guys I'm craig. the guy with the White Sportivo if you remember me. You'll prob see me a fair bit around the traps Very Happy

http://www.groupvip.org/forumvip/files/post_recall.jpg
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Toyota Car Club Dyno Day & Show & Shine Wed, 08 September 2004 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that's a nice figure there Craig. So it is definitely making the power Toyota claims now!
ultimatechaos
Regular

March 2003
Re: Toyota Car Club Dyno Day & Show & Shine Wed, 08 September 2004 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks craig Smile
when u left we all heard the noise your car makes Shocked good stuff Very Happy

i'm hoping by the end of the year to change my ecu and if i get another 10kw like u did :D:D

look out next year Very Happy
Danthuyer
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: Toyota Car Club Dyno Day & Show & Shine Wed, 08 September 2004 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chris - One would hope so. But my engine has mods. so if that figure was without mods then I'd be over the moon. Its hard to say how much power is lost through my drive drain. Although we are alot closer to that claimed 141kW @ flywheel then previously Wink

Brendan - Wohoo!!!!
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Toyota Car Club Dyno Day & Show & Shine Wed, 08 September 2004 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
beat me by 5kw you bastard Wink
Danthuyer
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: Toyota Car Club Dyno Day & Show & Shine Wed, 08 September 2004 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
5kW hey??......and I'm only in a 4 Cyclinder Atmo Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Toyota Car Club Dyno Day & Show & Shine Wed, 08 September 2004 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mines also 16 years older Razz
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Toyota Car Club Dyno Day & Show & Shine Wed, 08 September 2004 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and its Na too Razz

damn double post!

[Updated on: Wed, 08 September 2004 04:25]

Danthuyer
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: Toyota Car Club Dyno Day & Show & Shine Wed, 08 September 2004 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh well. new technology ....... hard to keep up with it isnt it????

oh....did i also mention that its only 1.8L ?? Razz Razz heheheheeee
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Toyota Car Club Dyno Day & Show & Shine Wed, 08 September 2004 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
V8_MA61 wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 14:24

and its Na too Razz

damn double post!

poo on 7m's.. cant be 1.8 litre n/a auto cars Razz
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Toyota Car Club Dyno Day & Show & Shine Wed, 08 September 2004 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mines also stock Wink throw me some of your TRD stuff buddy!
Danthuyer
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: Toyota Car Club Dyno Day & Show & Shine Wed, 08 September 2004 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 14:49

and its Na too Razz

damn double post!

AUTO
Shocked

6 speed baby!!!!!!
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toyota Car Club Dyno Day & Show & Shine Wed, 08 September 2004 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well its no 180 rwkw, lol just kidding, Very Happy

120 is an awesome result! must be heaps fun to drive Smile
and bloody hell it sounded unreal on the dyno!!!
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Toyota Car Club Dyno Day & Show & Shine Wed, 08 September 2004 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Danthuyer wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 15:13

Jag7799 wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 14:49

and its Na too Razz

damn double post!

AUTO
Shocked

6 speed baby!!!!!!

AUTO

4 speed matey! Surprised
NOT162
Regular

July 2004
Re: Toyota Car Club Dyno Day & Show & Shine Wed, 08 September 2004 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stop your whinging Blake. Razz I got beaten by Craig too with a larger CC engine AND a hair dryer!! Howeever it was through all four wheels. But ya gotta admit that is one SWEET 'rolla.

Thanks to everyone who showed up on the day whether it was to compete or just check it out. Make sure you all come along to the TCCAQ Presentation Dinner (Oct 15) to find out if you got any trophies.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Toyota Car Club Dyno Day & Show & Shine Wed, 08 September 2004 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NOT162 wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 19:14

Stop your whinging Blake. Razz I got beaten by Craig too with a larger CC engine AND a hair dryer!! Howeever it was through all four wheels. But ya gotta admit that is one SWEET 'rolla.

Thanks to everyone who showed up on the day whether it was to compete or just check it out. Make sure you all come along to the TCCAQ Presentation Dinner (Oct 15) to find out if you got any trophies.

when are plans for a next dyno day... i need to strut my stuff Smile
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toyota Car Club Dyno Day & Show & Shine Wed, 08 September 2004 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
trophies Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
NOT162
Regular

July 2004
Re: Toyota Car Club Dyno Day & Show & Shine Wed, 08 September 2004 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alwaysRA23 wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 19:42

Whoops. Did I say that out loud?
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Toyota Car Club Dyno Day & Show & Shine Wed, 08 September 2004 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehehe

Me whinge? NEVER! Razz
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Toyota Car Club Dyno Day & Show & Shine Wed, 08 September 2004 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NOT162 wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 20:15

alwaysRA23 wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 19:42

Whoops. Did I say that out loud?

grrr. stupid respray Sad
bitter is me lol
ultimatechaos
Regular

March 2003
Re: Toyota Car Club Dyno Day & Show & Shine Wed, 08 September 2004 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 19:40

NOT162 wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 19:14

when are plans for a next dyno day... i need to strut my stuff Smile

sometime early in the new year Wink

should have my little tiny LOUD Very Happy car ready Wink
Buddha
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: Toyota Car Club Dyno Day & Show & Shine Wed, 08 September 2004 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Danthuyer wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 12:18

BTW guys I'm craig. the guy with the White Sportivo if you remember me. You'll prob see me a fair bit around the traps Very Happy

Craig, I believe that was your Sportivo I saw outside the Toyota Club meeting last night ... my wife and I were the newbies at the meeting, in the Corolla wagon.

Lovely looking 'Rolla, and congrats re: your dyno effort.

I'd just like to ask you, your Sportivo had eyelids on the headlights ... where did you find those?

Cheers

Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Toyota Car Club Dyno Day & Show & Shine Wed, 08 September 2004 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Buddha wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 20:34

Craig, I believe that was your Sportivo I saw outside the Toyota Club meeting last night ... my wife and I were the newbies at the meeting, in the Corolla wagon.

Lovely looking 'Rolla, and congrats re: your dyno effort.

I'd just like to ask you, your Sportivo had eyelids on the headlights ... where did you find those?

Cheers

eye lid envy Razz
ultimatechaos
Regular

March 2003
Re: Toyota Car Club Dyno Day & Show & Shine Wed, 08 September 2004 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Hey brendan your little red rolla did sound quite nice on the dyno. good to see atleast one other rolla on the dyno Wink

http://www.groupvip.org/forumvip/files/post_recall.jpg

hope u dont mind craig Smile

but here the little beast .. eyelids n all Shocked

http://members.westnet.com.au/bjl_sparks/craigsportivo120kw.JPG
Danthuyer
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: Toyota Car Club Dyno Day & Show & Shine Wed, 08 September 2004 21:10 Go to previous message
too bad if i did mind hey brendan Razz *jokes is all good I dont mind at all (aslong as the #plate is blanked, thanks for that)

budha - Thx mate. I got mine direct for Hong Kong. You can get them through Mercury Motorsports I think??? $150 painted

Eric - Thx again for the invite...i had a blast on sunday and was good to see the club getting some new blood at the AGM Very Happy
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:CANCELLED
Next Topic:THIS SAT NITE 4TH CRUISE.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:34:09 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.009972095489502 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.