Toymods » Cruises and Events » when can we have another AE86 cruise

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
when can we have another AE86 cruise Sun, 08 August 2004 08:45 Go to next message
i'm keen to have another AE86 cruise. Maybe come to Newcastle Smile
  Send a private message to this user    
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Sun, 08 August 2004 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im up for a drive tonight.. come down to sydney Very Happy
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Mon, 09 August 2004 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evan wrote on Sun, 08 August 2004 18:45

dude you need to keep your pants on!

seriously mate, seems like you've been hit with a dose of ae86 fever Rolling Eyes
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Mon, 09 August 2004 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha there will be another one soon
probably sometime in september after we have all got goodies from our tax returns

lol
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Mon, 09 August 2004 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Audioslaver wrote on Mon, 09 August 2004 15:11

Evan wrote on Sun, 08 August 2004 18:45

dude you need to keep your pants on!

seriously mate, seems like you've been hit with a dose of ae86 fever Rolling Eyes

Hell yeah.
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Mon, 09 August 2004 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
September... hmm sounds good to me.
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Mon, 09 August 2004 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes most definatly. after the drift nationals
chrisellis
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Mon, 09 August 2004 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cruises are great, but this will be better;
http://www.driftland.com.au/
Lets get a group of sprinters together and hire it out one day. Come on guys, this would be a real day to remember.
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Mon, 09 August 2004 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm up for that
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Mon, 09 August 2004 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why dont you posers join a non-elitist cruise Razz

there are a couple of good ones coming up:
# 29th Aug = Putty Rd/Old Pac
# 10th Sept = old pac
# late sept (maybe) = south coast/nowra

i NEVER see sprinters on any cruise other than "sprinter only cruises", get out there kids!!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Mon, 09 August 2004 15:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heh
im not holding anyone back

Wink

what can i say, they love my events!
Very Happy
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Mon, 09 August 2004 23:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL Garth...

Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Tue, 10 August 2004 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that could be a good event. Drift land looks promising and entertaining.
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Tue, 10 August 2004 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how about we all wait until my cars back on the road, then we go for a cruise?!!? lol. Laughing Very Happy

my car will hopefully be back on the black stuff in around 3 months, so ill be up for anything after that. Smile
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Tue, 10 August 2004 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm up for the driftland thing, but I was under the impression that it could only be booked by CAMS-affilated clubs or some such shit......

Poo.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Tue, 10 August 2004 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Tue, 10 August 2004 19:31

I'm up for the driftland thing, but I was under the impression that it could only be booked by CAMS-affilated clubs or some such shit......

Poo.

yes

SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Tue, 10 August 2004 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sprinter van ok Laughing
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Tue, 10 August 2004 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SEXY 16 wrote on Tue, 10 August 2004 22:26

sprinter van ok Laughing

Perhaps you can bring your van and if my tractor can't keep up, we can put it in the back of the van......

I'm planning on fitting that small black mudflap this weekend though, so the old bitch should go a bit better then..... I'm also re-spraying it grey again.

She's a wee ripper!
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Wed, 11 August 2004 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah why dont some of you sprinter girls go to the other cruises? open up your minds! my car will be back on the road next week so hopefully i can go to some cruises. its always good to see what people in the real world are doing with their cars Rolling Eyes
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Wed, 11 August 2004 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
with the petrol prices so high, no other type of cars are worth the trip Laughing Laughing Laughing
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Wed, 11 August 2004 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EVOSTi wrote on Wed, 11 August 2004 13:26

yeah why dont some of you sprinter girls go to the other cruises? open up your minds! my car will be back on the road next week so hopefully i can go to some cruises. its always good to see what people in the real world are doing with their cars Rolling Eyes

Ok, ready for a shit fight everyone?

The reason is, because we don't feel like meeting up with and bantering with a bunch of people who brand us all as Takumi's. I'm sick of all that shit. Go and look at the R34 vs AE86 vid thread. What a load of crap.

I refuse to get involved with it most of the time coz frankly I couldn't give two shits, but it's enough for me to think that a LOT of people around here are quick to chuck us all in one basket and IMO can go eat a dick.

Of course, I bet any money that the "AE86 owners: use those videos as ways to justify their choice in car/are all wanna be Takumi's/are in denial that it's a Corolla" comments would not be said in person though.

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Wed, 11 August 2004 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
booogey on!

werd.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Wed, 11 August 2004 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Wed, 11 August 2004 18:12

EVOSTi wrote on Wed, 11 August 2004 13:26

Ok, ready for a shit fight everyone?

Shit fight indeed

Quote:

The reason is, because we don't feel like meeting up with and bantering with a bunch of people who brand us all as Takumi's. I'm sick of all that shit. Go and look at the R34 vs AE86 vid thread. What a load of crap.

How can you judge people that you have nothing to do with? This club is not these forums. The majority of people on these forums are not club members. If you look at the R34 thread you mentioned, there were only really two people who had something to say other than what you wanted to hear, and only one of them was an aggressive tool about it. I will stake money on it that he is not a club member, nor does he attend club cruises.

Quote:

I refuse to get involved with it most of the time coz frankly I couldn't give two shits

Likewise
Quote:

but it's enough for me to think that a LOT of people around here are quick to chuck us all in one basket and IMO can go eat a dick.

Refer to my previous point - These people are not people that you're likely to come across at a Club/Forums organised cruise anyway.

Quote:

Of course, I bet any money that the "AE86 owners: use those videos as ways to justify their choice in car/are all wanna be Takumi's/are in denial that it's a Corolla" comments would not be said in person though.

True - Refer to my previous two points.

For the past 4 and a bit years that I've been around here (and I'm sure long before that) there has always been jokes/banter between owners of the different makes of cars.. Hell, you should try owning a FWD Corolla without being branded a girl/ricer *waits for Nark to make a shopping trolley comment*

If you come along to events/cruises/meetings you'll see that the people of the club are not about that, and that a lot of the shit that gets stirred on here overheats and gets taken too far simply because it is mis-interpreted. Maybe part of the problem is that too many n00bs see this banter and take it to heart without knowing the history behind it. Again - These are usually not the people who have anything to do with our events.

*shrug* At the end of the day it's entirely up to you what you do and who you do it with. If you came to any of our meets/cruises you'd find a bunch of people who are enthusiastic about our TOYOTAs and about driving them. I've met a fantastic group of people through this club over the years, and wouldn't undo it for anything. I'm just glad I didn't let being part of a minority (FWD Corolla drivers) stop me from getting involved because I would've missed out on a lot.

[Updated on: Wed, 11 August 2004 10:16]

EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Wed, 11 August 2004 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i wasnt trying to start shit, its all light-hearted.
ive been on these forums for nearly 4 years and the whole ae86 thing has been getting worse and worse. people used to be able to take comments about sprinters as a joke but nowdays everyone gets cut over nothing.

ive only been on TWO cruises (due to the fact my car spends more time appart then it does on the road), the first sprinter cruise (well the first one organised by garth) and the last megacruise. i found the celica/corolla etc drivers to be FAR more approachable than sprinter drivers for some reason, maybe its just me.

so anyway i reckon us sprinter drivers should make more appearances at other cruises, atleast check it out its a whole different (BETTER) atmosphere.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Wed, 11 August 2004 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Valid points Lucid. I must admit, sometimes I think of the forums as the club.

I must also add that some of the people who are obviously very involved with the club and frequent the forums are the ones who have started the '86 bashing on a number of occasions.

As I said before, I couldn't give 2 sh*ts. These are just my reasons (and other ppl's) why I do not attend other events.

EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Wed, 11 August 2004 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man the ppl on these forums dont represent the club. you should give it ago, maybe even get a few sprinters together and have a minicruise to one of the other cruises to atleast check it out. that way if ya dont like it ya can cruise elsewhere.
but you wont not like it Smile
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Wed, 11 August 2004 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EVOSTi wrote on Wed, 11 August 2004 20:28

yeah i wasnt trying to start shit, its all light-hearted.
ive been on these forums for nearly 4 years and the whole ae86 thing has been getting worse and worse. people used to be able to take comments about sprinters as a joke but nowdays everyone gets cut over nothing.

Dude, I'm not getting cut, but it just gets so annoying after a while and it seems like we are stereotyped before we even open our mouths.

I once made a comment about AE82 drivers and all of them I see being yellow Fubu tracksuit-wearing males of middle-eastern appearance, however, as much as the model doesn't do anything for me, and as easy it is for me to stereotype EVERY AE82 driver around as one of these "males of middle-eastern appearance", I just wouldn't, and I just expect the same courtesy and open-mindedness to be extended to me. I love and am very proud of my car, but it shits me when there is a thread about how good AE86's are, which is obviously aimed at '86 drivers and dudes get on there and proceed to bag the living shit out of them and try to tell everyone that they are nothing special and are just a RWD Corolla and don't have any better performance than any other car of the same design. Well, IMO they ARE better and they DO handle better because I love these cars! There is a ST162(?) dedicated thread. I have never even looked at this thread and couldn't imagine ever going into it and stating that ST162's are ghey and hairdressers cars and FWD and are basically shithouse and nobody has any right to think they are any more than that.

Yes yes, I know you are going to say "they are not 'The Club'", but sometimes they are. Whether or not they are saying it as a joke is irrelevant because they are the reason why I have no interest in meeting up with anyone else in 'The Club'. I guess you could sum it up by saying "they give everyone else a bad name".

It's not a matter of "take a joke", it's just getting really old and really puts a dampener on people's enthusiasm for the car.

Sorry for the rant guys. Don't take it personally please. To me this is a healthy discussion.

Cheers,

Jeremy.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Wed, 11 August 2004 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes, please come along to a few events that the club organises where our CLUB MEMBERS attend and get the feel of what Toymods Car Club Inc is really about.

You will probably find it's a completely different world to what these forums appear to be....

turn up = respect.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Wed, 11 August 2004 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, I'm coming to an event to judge for myself as I don't want to be a hypocrite and pidgeon-hole all of you!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Wed, 11 August 2004 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dony worry jebs
my website is almost complete, in peace we will exist.
Smile

and karl. i will be coming to the next toymods cruise if dates permit.
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Wed, 11 August 2004 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sprinter owners are definately the most picked on, it gets annoying but its less annoying than all the noobies that CONTINUOSLY ask the same questions over and over that give the rest of us a bad name. i think they are the ppl that the criticism is aimed at, not the genuine enthusiasts. next time there is a club organised cruise, come along and have a look. dont let me be the only sprinter!
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Wed, 11 August 2004 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude - do you have any idea how much shit the celica owners get about having hairdressers cars??

how much shit the corolla guys get about girls cars?

how much shit the supra owners get about have penis extensions?

In the face to face contact of the club environment, its all fun, we all laugh about it - and then continue on SHARING our love of TOYOTA.

Quote:

Yes yes, I know you are going to say "they are not 'The Club'", but sometimes they are. Whether or not they are saying it as a joke is irrelevant because they are the reason why I have no interest in meeting up with anyone else in 'The Club'. I guess you could sum it up by saying "they give everyone else a bad name".

Saying that you have no intention of meeting up with anyone from the club because of a couple of bad apples is just shallow. It would be like me saying im not going to be a board member anymore because Cool1 gave me greif for a while..... WTF???

here's an idea for you..... click this link: http://www.toymods.org.au/memberscars.php

Now look down the list and see just how many people there represent the ones that give you grief. It's not many is it?

Just come to a meeting, sit in the background if you want, and listen to what we all talk about. It's a social club mate.

I cannot stress this enough. Please, do not write off Toymods Car Club because of what happens on these forums.

I am happy to meet you myself if you want, then maybe you'll get an idea of just who i really am, and what Toymods means to me.
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Wed, 11 August 2004 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bah i was typing as you guys posted.

GOOD TO HEAR! we need to make a presence!
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Wed, 11 August 2004 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good to hear Garth! Taken long enough! Razz

And don't worry EVOSTi, I'll be there and SO WILL GARTH Mad

hehehe Laughing
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Wed, 11 August 2004 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks guys Smile

i'm glad to see you will make an effort!

Here's a couple of events to look out for:

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=40472&start=0&rid=883&S=d93d8a0f987d 76a049507ecfd6d501d3

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=41105&start=0&rid=883&S=d93d8a0f987d 76a049507ecfd6d501d3

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=142&start=0&rid=883&S=d93d8a0f987d76 a049507ecfd6d501d3
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Wed, 11 August 2004 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Wed, 11 August 2004 21:07

dude - do you have any idea how much shit the celica owners get about having hairdressers cars??

how much shit the corolla guys get about girls cars?

how much shit the supra owners get about have penis extensions?

In the face to face contact of the club environment, its all fun, we all laugh about it - and then continue on SHARING our love of TOYOTA.

Quote:

Saying that you have no intention of meeting up with anyone from the club because of a couple of bad apples is just shallow. It would be like me saying im not going to be a board member anymore because Cool1 gave me greif for a while..... WTF???

here's an idea for you..... click this link: http://www.toymods.org.au/memberscars.php

Now look down the list and see just how many people there represent the ones that give you grief. It's not many is it?

Just come to a meeting, sit in the background if you want, and listen to what we all talk about. It's a social club mate.

I cannot stress this enough. Please, do not write off Toymods Car Club because of what happens on these forums.

I am happy to meet you myself if you want, then maybe you'll get an idea of just who i really am, and what Toymods means to me.

Hence my post about coming and meeting you guys! Very Happy

See you there!
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Wed, 11 August 2004 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Wed, 11 August 2004 21:07

After all this time there's still more AE86 owners than any other single make of car in the club!
AEeightysix
Regular

January 2004
Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Fri, 13 August 2004 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=ae86drift wrote on Wed, 11 August 2004 21:02]dony worry jebs
Smile

[quote]

Thanks the lord!!
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Fri, 13 August 2004 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Wed, 11 August 2004 21:02

dony worry jebs
Smile

haha yep!!

watch the ae86 movement disappear from toymods! Confused
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Sun, 15 August 2004 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Audioslaver wrote on Fri, 13 August 2004 16:21

watch the ae86 movement disappear from toymods! Confused

thats a bad thing des?
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Mon, 16 August 2004 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nopes! *inserts smiley instead* Very Happy

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Mon, 16 August 2004 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahah dimwit

where were you on friday hrmmm?
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Mon, 16 August 2004 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone in a CAMS club that i can come along and watch a drift day at driftland? as its only 2mins from my house?
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Tue, 17 August 2004 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Mon, 16 August 2004 16:52

hahah dimwit

where were you on friday hrmmm?

family dinner Confused then did a city run with the woman

what you guys get up to? VCD drorift barttle?~ Very Happy
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Tue, 17 August 2004 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thug_immortal wrote on Mon, 16 August 2004 20:32

Anyone in a CAMS club that i can come along and watch a drift day at driftland? as its only 2mins from my house?

why cant you just go watch anyway?
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Tue, 17 August 2004 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whos up for a cruise the night after the drift nats in sept??

simon and the other ae86ers from interstate can join!!

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Wed, 18 August 2004 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hell yeah...start organising dude!

you going both days Garth?

AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Wed, 18 August 2004 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Tue, 17 August 2004 18:13

whos up for a cruise the night after the drift nats in sept??

simon and the other ae86ers from interstate can join!!

Aw shit yeah...
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Wed, 18 August 2004 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Audioslaver wrote on Wed, 18 August 2004 10:21

yes
both days

and the cruise will be sayurday night
same as the other cruise
touge

Wink

will get dates later on
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Wed, 18 August 2004 13:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Wed, 18 August 2004 23:29

yes
both days

same as the other cruise
touge

Wink

will get dates later on

What's a sayurday?
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Wed, 18 August 2004 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Wed, 18 August 2004 23:32

ae86drift wrote on Wed, 18 August 2004 23:29

yes
both days

same as the other cruise
touge

Wink

will get dates later on

What's a sayurday?

stfu Razz
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Wed, 18 August 2004 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh, I thought it may have been the 8th day of the week that I had been missing out on for the last 25 years.....

Anyways, sounds sweet. Could possibly be a killer turnout if we can get all the interstate ppl who drive here to come!

May even have new things done to the car by then as discussed last night Garth Wink
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Wed, 18 August 2004 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool stuff Nod

[Updated on: Thu, 19 August 2004 22:45]

bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Thu, 19 August 2004 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think tommo has a point..
Id go to a toymods event, but Id want some other hachi's there with me Smile . I guess I just feel theres safety from slander in numbers.. heh heh.
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Thu, 19 August 2004 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh and garth or whoever is going to oraganise the togue after drift nats.. dont make an official post with date/time/meeting place on here to obvious ay?... thats if at all Wink

[Updated on: Thu, 19 August 2004 03:49]

EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Thu, 19 August 2004 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are your pubes actually red? Laughing Laughing Laughing

who cares if theres a sprinter only cruise, i still think only sprinters should go as thats what cruise it is. i would LOVE to see a celica only cruise or the like, i would go, but only in the missus' TA22. it would be a major perve-fest cause only girls own celicas Very Happy
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Thu, 19 August 2004 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EVOSTi wrote on Thu, 19 August 2004 15:47

are your pubes actually red? Laughing Laughing Laughing

who cares if theres a sprinter only cruise, i still think only sprinters should go as thats what cruise it is. i would LOVE to see a celica only cruise or the like, i would go, but only in the missus' TA22. it would be a major perve-fest cause only girls own celicas Very Happy

ROFL Laughing
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Thu, 19 August 2004 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tommo wrote on Thu, 19 August 2004 09:05

I cant believe you guys! because some girls brand you as takumi's you dont wanna take part in toymods events?? everybody gets branded by what kind of car they drive, hell my brother and I are hairdressers (celica and MR2) cressidas are owned by grandmas.. i wont even mention the supras Laughing
but anyway what im trying to say is that every has a joke and it sucks that some people cant take it.
A whole bunch of people including myself would love to see your cars in the flesh(especially garths and audioslavers!!)
but how the feck can we do that with AE86 ONLY cruises and when you dont wanna go to toymods events. thats just silly.

Heres an example of how silly it is:

I am a red head. i went through my whole school life putting up shit like rednuts, ginger megs between the legs, are your pubes actually red? red headed rat rooter.

Now im sure this might seem like a good reason for me to leave that school and go form a REDHEADS ONLY learning environment but did i do that?? NO because its stupid!

Instead i threw the shit back and had a laugh.
example:
"hey ginger nuts, are your pubes actually red?"

"yeah and your mum loves them. Can you ask her when she wants me to come round and mow the lawn again?"

the point of this message is pretty clear i reckon.
dont soft option your way out of it!

... No No No this has been covered. check page 1
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Thu, 19 August 2004 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
regarding the celica only cruise.... we tried once, that turned into Megacruise mk 1!

Why? because so many people kicked up a stick about old school celicas being "elitist", so we invited EVERYONE, but we encouraged all the old school celicas to come out and try and get the best attendance...... we got 13, our best ever.

My point is, people dont like when you avoid the groups events and then purposefully exclude the group from attending your events.

But i think we have really cleared all this up already.

Remember, 3rd October - SHOW AND SHINE!! BE THERE!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: when can we have another AE86 cruise Thu, 19 August 2004 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
THE WITZL wrote on Thu, 19 August 2004 21:15

regarding the celica only cruise.... we tried once, that turned into Megacruise mk 1!

Why? because so many people kicked up a stick about old school celicas being "elitist", so we invited EVERYONE, but we encouraged all the old school celicas to come out and try and get the best attendance...... we got 13, our best ever.

My point is, people dont like when you avoid the groups events and then purposefully exclude the group from attending your events.

But i think we have really cleared all this up already.

Remember, 3rd October - SHOW AND SHINE!! BE THERE!

hehe riceboys. Wink
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:nethin hapnin in newy?
Next Topic:**Official Toymods Cruise: Burragorang Lookout**
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 14:44:03 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010921001434326 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.