Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
wanna trd
Regular

August 2004

celica invasion planned Tue, 10 August 2004 10:59 Go to next message
hey people i work for autobarn, we have sound off events at one store each month, i want to organise a celica invasion when one of them is on, its going to be a big meet up either bass or no bass, just show is good, i want celica's of every type and standard there to be on show, not just 5 or 6 people, i am talking bulk celica's, let me know if you are keen, please be in to this it will be sweet, it wont be for a month or so, just so i can see if you are all keen to come out and play. DO IT FOR TOYOTA, they are stopping making celica's people so lets bring them out!!!!!
  Send a private message to this user    
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: celica invasion planned Tue, 10 August 2004 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
might be interested
wanna trd
Regular

August 2004

Re: celica invasion planned Tue, 10 August 2004 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude i had a guy in a stock shit box gemini bag out celica drivers today, thats why i want to get us all out there. We are better than gemini drivers, is that the truth or what????
wanna trd
Regular

August 2004

Re: celica invasion planned Tue, 10 August 2004 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gold coast boy here too, anyone and everyone welcome to participate
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: celica invasion planned Tue, 10 August 2004 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can i bring my supra??? its kinda like a celica, and i own a celica too... but my celica is back home in canberra...
bubs
Regular

November 2003
Re: celica invasion planned Thu, 12 August 2004 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all depends when it is

and i might get the missus st184 down there Evil or Very Mad
Buddha
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: celica invasion planned Thu, 12 August 2004 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't have a Celica myself, but keep everyone updated because I'd love to come along for a look-see.

Just one point, though ... Toyota isn't going to stop making the Celica (or MR2), they're just not exporting them to the USA anymore. Smile

NoYesWhy
Regular

April 2004
Re: celica invasion planned Thu, 12 August 2004 21:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When and were?
DunkyMonkey
Regular

March 2004
Re: celica invasion planned Fri, 13 August 2004 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
which autobarn i might bring mine down, mine needs some work tho!
joshske
Occasional Poster

March 2004
Re: celica invasion planned Fri, 13 August 2004 16:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im with duncan here (dunky monkey), I could follow him down, we both have ST184's (tho he needs rims and a zorst hehe Very Happy ) but he has a few friends with celica's that could maybe make it down?

Post some more details champ, im fine tuning my stereo right now seeing as i get a new amp a few days ago (from autobarn of course) But give us some dates, im planning on putting some more powerfull subs in (2x 12" Alpine TypeR's) just to make my celica shake some more Very Happy

but alas, I really need more engine work done. =[
DunkyMonkey
Regular

March 2004
Re: celica invasion planned Sat, 14 August 2004 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oi josh its one thing for my to pay out my car, who said you were alowed too, i'm working on getting a good engine in mine first then we can work on cosmetics like mags!!!
wanna trd
Regular

August 2004

Re: celica invasion planned Sun, 15 August 2004 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bring your supra for sure its all made by the same people huh, lol
wanna trd
Regular

August 2004

Re: celica invasion planned Sun, 15 August 2004 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have to find out the date soon people, it will be in about a month
DunkyMonkey
Regular

March 2004
Re: celica invasion planned Sun, 15 August 2004 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweet, well we'll see how we are goin then b4 i commit my self to comming down and we'll see if i can muster jake and rowan to come down in their celicas too. ain't nothing like peer presure mwahahahaha.
wanna trd
Regular

August 2004

Re: celica invasion planned Tue, 17 August 2004 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am at autobarn burleigh heads if you want to come down, just ask for greg
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: celica invasion planned Tue, 17 August 2004 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a gemi bag us, he hasn't seen me pull lengths off vr clubies, lol!

i was hoping bundall, but it only just a bit further to go, yeah man what is the addy of the store! need to meet more gold coast celica people!

It a force never to fuck around with! lol!

all so want to see ya dual zorst cause i want one for my turbo! i love the serise 4 RX-7 dual zorst look! but i wonder if it work on a 4th gen, u got a 5th gen right!

Nezza Cool
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: celica invasion planned Tue, 17 August 2004 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and also, just asking how much it cost and what does it consist of, like where does it spilt and sizes, and etc, also where u get it done!...i'm talking about the dual zorst system man!

Nezza Cool
TRD-75
Regular

July 2003
Re: celica invasion planned Fri, 27 August 2004 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are corollas allowed? if not i'll have to dust off the ta22 and bring that. nothin special tho
bubs
Regular

November 2003
Re: celica invasion planned Fri, 27 August 2004 22:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wanna trd - have you got the date yet
wanna trd
Regular

August 2004

Re: celica invasion planned Sat, 28 August 2004 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey people, its gonna be in about 6 weeks, its $5 if you want to in the sound but its free to park up and have a look and see whats goin on, it is usually a good night if lots of people turn up, there are reps cars there, enough to be a good night, I will get the date to you all soon, AND IT LOOKS LIKE ITS GONNA BE A TOYOTA INVASION< all the toyotas are welcome ok poeple.
wanna trd
Regular

August 2004

Re: celica invasion planned Sat, 28 August 2004 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey TRD-75, all welcome
wanna trd
Regular

August 2004

Re: celica invasion planned Tue, 07 September 2004 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
come on people its not far away nopw anymore keen to show who we are???????????????????????????????????????????????
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: celica invasion planned Thu, 09 September 2004 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
someone pay for my ems system + rego and i'll be there
RA63 lad
Occasional Poster

March 2003
Re: celica invasion planned Thu, 09 September 2004 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Depending on the date and all, you can count me in and maybe a mate or two with other celicas of their own. Keep me updated with details. Thanks Very Happy
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: celica invasion planned Mon, 13 September 2004 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man give us a date and stuff.

Nezza Cool
jeff1600
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: celica invasion planned Wed, 15 September 2004 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds very cool. Lots of TA22's I hope. Give's a date and i'll be there.
crokdee
Regular

July 2004
Re: celica invasion planned Wed, 22 September 2004 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where and when mate? My old 74 celica can make it down if i get work off etc.

Running a make shift system at the moment. Hopefully in a couple of weeks I would have made a 2tg/3t hybrid as well.

Hoping to meet a few people too cuz i just want a bit more info on what I drive.

Cheers,
Crok.
RA63 lad
Occasional Poster

March 2003
Re: celica invasion planned Wed, 29 September 2004 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey 'wanna trd' is this thing still happening or not?? Crying or Very Sad
85 ra65
Newcomer

October 2004
icon14.gif  Re: celica invasion planned Wed, 06 October 2004 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whenz this inc happening im keen to come along
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: celica invasion planned Wed, 06 October 2004 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well next time i'm down that aera i'll ask him, being lazy he is atm me thinks. Rolling Eyes

Nezza Cool
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: celica invasion planned Wed, 06 October 2004 14:33 Go to previous message
nothin wrong with bein lazy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW!
Next Topic:Where to meet everyone at Jambo
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:56:06 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0066721439361572 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.