Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... TOYOTA Fest!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Wed, 15 September 2004 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Haven't you Toymodders been busy little folk, eh?

I was at Castle Hill Toyota today and the dude there handed me a pretty colour brochure on the upcoming Toymods Show and Shine.

I grabbed a couple and when I had to go over the road to the Holden Dealership, I left one there for them Smile

Good news about being able to leave dirt on the car. It saves me having to clean it and also saves water!

May I suggest you emailing ABC radio and a few others about this event. Good old Angela Katerns would probably give it a plug on air. I'd do it for you, but I think it better to come from a Board Member. She may even want to talk to you for a few minutes and I'm notorious for slipping in the odd F-word now and then (can't help it, it just happens) and she'd only get heavy and uncool and kill the conversation. I think one of the more literate board members (if such a beast exists) would be best for this. Anyway, give it a go.

seeyuzz
river
  Send a private message to this user    
azmodai
Occasional Poster

May 2004

Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Wed, 15 September 2004 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I may be present with my ST204R, although, I do believe I have some other things scheduled for that weekend, so we shall see.
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Wed, 15 September 2004 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ben,

Yes mate the Tow car and Trailor will be no problem at all Smile

We will let tyou know where to park it on the day, there will be a few of us in the same postion.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Wed, 15 September 2004 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there...

I am unable to get to a meeting as I have no time...

Am I able to send in the form now and pay on the day please??? Pretty pretty please Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ???
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Wed, 15 September 2004 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

I just downloaded the form. What's with having to have a full feul tank. It's not a problem, but I'm just interested in why?

seeyuzz
river

Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Wed, 15 September 2004 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks alot Toymods!!! Attempting to print the friggen form, page 1 ok, page 2, paper jam, decided to spit out some plastic bits, a spring and a roller Mad Mad Mad ...

Arrrrrggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

And now the f**ker won't work!!!
xplict_ae82
Regular

On Probation

June 2004
    wats dat
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Wed, 15 September 2004 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys
jus wondering any ke70s comming? hope theres quite a few ke's comming
c uz there
cheers
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Wed, 15 September 2004 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yay... Got my printer going again... Printed out the remaining page...

Ermm now back to my question, Am I still cool to pay on the day??? And Do I need to send in the form asap???
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Wed, 15 September 2004 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Rolla Boy wrote on Wed, 15 September 2004 22:36

Yay... Got my printer going again...

So, the plastic bits, roller and spring were basically non-essential printer-ricer stuff and a bit of bling? Confused

seeyuzz
river
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Wed, 15 September 2004 21:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Entries will be closing at 8:45 on the day of the show. It would make things a lot easier for the organisers if as many people as possible can register before hand so we get a feel for the number of entrants but we will be taking entries on the day.

[Updated on: Thu, 16 September 2004 01:51]

thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Thu, 16 September 2004 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ben,

The reason we can't accept the forms without pyaments is that we will be allocating spots on a site plan as the entry forms arrive. If we don't have the payment then there is always the chance the entrant may not show up on the day.

papercut
Regular

April 2003
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Thu, 16 September 2004 03:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So will there be allocated positions of each different Toyota model type? ie. Celicas, Supras, Corollas?

Will we get to see where we will be positioned?
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Thu, 16 September 2004 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You gotta be kidding me... you want me to put ALL my mod's down in that space on the form?? Shocked Surprised Rolling Eyes

Is it ok if I use the back of the sheet instead? My copy isn't double-sided. Do I need to list all my mods? Otherwise I'll be from here till Christmas writing them all down. Razz
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Thu, 16 September 2004 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Wed, 15 September 2004 22:42

Hi,

Rolla Boy wrote on Wed, 15 September 2004 22:36

Yay... Got my printer going again...

So, the plastic bits, roller and spring were basically non-essential printer-ricer stuff and a bit of bling? Confused

seeyuzz
river

Hehehe... F**k knows Razz Razz Razz ... The paper still fed through okay and printed fine... Meh, saved me money anywayz...

Joshstix wrote on Thu, 16 September 2004 07:28

Entries will be closing at 8:45 on the day of the show. It would make things a lot easier for the organisers if as many people as possible can register before hand so we get a feel for the number of entrants but we will be taking entries on the day.

No worries... I will be there but will be entering in the morning as I am unable to get somewhere to pay any money and I don't trust others with my money (Aus post)... So please don't forget as I will be there...

thetoyman75 wrote on Thu, 16 September 2004 12:18

Ben,

The reason we can't accept the forms without payments is that we will be allocating spots on a site plan as the entry forms arrive. If we don't have the payment then there is always the chance the entrant may not show up on the day.

Yeah Rod, thats cool dude... As above though, I will definately be there, well if it's hailing, then I'm not coming Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ...

RAV-GT4 wrote on Thu, 16 September 2004 16:04

You gotta be kidding me... you want me to put ALL my mod's down in that space on the form??

ROFL... I feel the same as you man... I put down the major ones and at the end quoted "plus lots more!!!"
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Thu, 16 September 2004 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just think about which mods really count, and perhaps list them a little more concisely.... **see what josh says below**

Dont forget:

ENTRY FORMS ARE AVAILABLE: http://toyotafest.info/docs/entryform.pdf

And our little flier:
http://toyotafest.info/images/toyotafest300.jpg

[Updated on: Thu, 16 September 2004 23:54]

Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Thu, 16 September 2004 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Awesome... My car is on there Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ...
levos1
Regular

March 2003
Re: » OCTOBER EVENT (3rd)... Show & Shine! Thu, 16 September 2004 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds tha goods!!!

Neet to get all tha Hot MR2's there!!!!!
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Thu, 16 September 2004 20:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The modifications section is really aimed at giving you guys a chance to point out anything that might get missed in judging. It's a good chance that any judge will see an engine conversion or a body kit but detail things could get missed.

If you have heaps of modifications I'd be suggesting you list the more complicated and interesting ones, rather than putting down a list of every component you've added to the car.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Fri, 17 September 2004 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ermmm, I am definately entering and have a few other interested parties to tag along with me... I am wanting to enter under the Sydney Rolla Club banner... What are the rules and stuff about other clubs entering the show in a group???
upz669
Newcomer

September 2004
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Fri, 17 September 2004 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i will be in already printed form.will post in next few days.
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon6.gif  Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Fri, 17 September 2004 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ben,

Other clubs are welcome to enter as a group display and we are happy to accomodate that were we can. If you get your forms and payments in together in advance we can allocate you an appropriate space in the carpark. If you are all entering on the day we will do out best but can't make any promises.

Hope that helps

omegaman
Regular

August 2003
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Fri, 17 September 2004 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It sounds as though we should organise a weekend before the 3rd to have all the projects that need spraying sprayed in one hit, have a spray painting team ready to spray each car BYO own paint, $500 per car, trailer in trailer out.Also a swap meet on parts. Because I,m in the same boat as everyone else, need spray job.

[Updated on: Fri, 17 September 2004 12:44]

LEX-80Y
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Fri, 17 September 2004 22:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are Holden Apollos (Camry) & Holden Novas (Corolla) allowed to enter?
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Sat, 18 September 2004 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Awesome... Thanks Rod...

I'll get the boys to send in forms asap...
w_e_b_s_t_o_r
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Sat, 18 September 2004 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Ill bring along the ST205 if i can get the day off work.

Smile
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Sat, 18 September 2004 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol... Rod, I forgot to ask you, is there any chance of club trophies at all??? Like best presented club or something like that???
EGG80X
Regular

March 2004
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Sat, 18 September 2004 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YES there is a sleeper award
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Sun, 19 September 2004 02:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you get to nominate which categories you want to enter, or are the car just judged accordingly and points tallied up?
ROLLA GTi
Regular

September 2003
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Sun, 19 September 2004 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be there for sure,

i will also be taking plenty of photos if you guys want them for the site
MR KE70
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Sun, 19 September 2004 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cant wait
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Sun, 19 September 2004 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can I enter as an unfinished project

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~laurahogan/mypic14.jpg
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Sun, 19 September 2004 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn damn damn for not having the time to get up .. looks like this is gunna be huge Smile

cant even fly up now - no free days available as ive taken all my holidays to compete in Classic Adelaide rally!

CRAP and double crap - Hold another one soon dammit !
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Sun, 19 September 2004 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique71 wrote on Sun, 19 September 2004 22:04

Hold another one soon dammit !

So we'll see you next October Long Weekend then? Very Happy

Oh, and good luck in the rally!! Surprised
LEX-80Y
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Sun, 19 September 2004 21:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

yeah, do these count as Toyotas?
John K
Regular

August 2003

Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Mon, 20 September 2004 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll do my best to bring my car. Smile
shanev
Occasional Poster

October 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... TOYOTA Fest! Tue, 21 September 2004 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Tue, 21 September 2004 13:04]

Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Tue, 21 September 2004 22:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolla Boy wrote on Sat, 18 September 2004 21:20

lol... Rod, I forgot to ask you, is there any chance of club trophies at all??? Like best presented club or something like that???

We didn't make any club trophies for the simple fact that Toymods will be the most represented club there and we didn't want it to look like there is any bias.

If we get a lot of people entering from other clubs it's certainly something we'll be doing in the future.
dylusion
Regular

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Tue, 21 September 2004 22:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LEX-80Y wrote on Mon, 20 September 2004 07:41

Quote:

yeah, do these count as Toyotas?

The conditions state that the car has to be Toyota bodied... both the apollo and the nova are a toyota body... so i would say yes...
CamryMan
Regular

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Wed, 22 September 2004 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Wed, 15 September 2004 15:40

May I suggest you emailing ABC radio and a few others about this event. Good old Angela Katerns would probably give it a plug on air. I'd do it for you, but I think it better to come from a Board Member. She may even want to talk to you for a few minutes and I'm notorious for slipping in the odd F-word now and then (can't help it, it just happens) and she'd only get heavy and uncool and kill the conversation. I think one of the more literate board members (if such a beast exists) would be best for this. Anyway, give it a go.

Smile

I think the SMH drive on Saturdays will plug community car events.
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... TOYOTA Fest! Wed, 22 September 2004 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im 90% sure my car will be complete, I have filled out a form, and will be there on the day.
flamin mini van man
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Thu, 23 September 2004 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hopefully i will be able to make it. it sounds like its going to be a good day. count me in!!!!
flamin mini van man
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Thu, 23 September 2004 02:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ps. the convertable is for sale!
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... TOYOTA Fest! Thu, 23 September 2004 03:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We will be having another class trophy on the day.

I had a chat with one of our members, Al Palmer, who would like to sponsor a best imports class so we will be having that as well as the other classes on the entry form.

Thanks very much to Al for adding to what we can offer.

[Updated on: Thu, 23 September 2004 03:33]

RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... TOYOTA Fest! Thu, 23 September 2004 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mine has been in the body shop all week getting the rear end worked on. Will be getting it back this afternoon. I'm very happy that the car will be back to a more presentable state all-round now. Very Happy
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... TOYOTA Fest! Thu, 23 September 2004 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KOFFEE-BLACK wrote on Wed, 22 September 2004 16:52

Im 90% sure my car will be complete, I have filled out a form, and will be there on the day.

Dude that would be SWEET! Can't wait to see it!! Very Happy
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Thu, 23 September 2004 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joshstix wrote on Wed, 22 September 2004 08:39

Rolla Boy wrote on Sat, 18 September 2004 21:20

We didn't make any club trophies for the simple fact that Toymods will be the most represented club there and we didn't want it to look like there is any bias.

If we get a lot of people entering from other clubs it's certainly something we'll be doing in the future.

Thanks for that Josh... Hmmm, maybe toymods should not be allowed to win and seeing as SRC is the only other club there, trophy is ours... I like that idea Razz Razz Razz ...

But in all seriousness, sounds good as plans for future years...

And on the topic of Al Palmer, when is all toyota day again???
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... TOYOTA Fest! Thu, 23 September 2004 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I like this "Best Import" trophy idea.

Now... I just have to make sure 8th Sin doesn't turn up Laughing
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... TOYOTA Fest! Thu, 23 September 2004 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lucid wrote on Thu, 23 September 2004 17:36

KOFFEE-BLACK wrote on Wed, 22 September 2004 16:52

Dude that would be SWEET! Can't wait to see it!! Very Happy

Yeah I cant wait either!!!!
andrij
Regular

December 2003
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Sat, 25 September 2004 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RAV-GT4 wrote on Thu, 09 September 2004 08:16

Ben raised an interesting point... will there be any "doof doof" coming from the cars that are in the display? Or will we have a no-music policy for all cars? Razz

Can i have the ABC radio station going?

Dont have any doof doof, and only AM works in my car Very Happy
Bandit
Regular

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... TOYOTA Fest! Sun, 26 September 2004 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys a couple of things
1. a request to have the Toyota Echos side by side for the display.
2. a change for the best modern original catagory
cut off date should be changed from 1996 up to 2002

this alows for a much wider range of cars to be eligable
thankyou
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... TOYOTA Fest! Sun, 26 September 2004 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ha ha ha ha
were u being funny or not?

[Updated on: Sun, 26 September 2004 08:03]

river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... TOYOTA Fest! Sun, 26 September 2004 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

I wanna park next to the Echos!

seeyuzz
river
Bandit
Regular

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... TOYOTA Fest! Sun, 26 September 2004 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no probs river welcome aboard
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... TOYOTA Fest! Sun, 26 September 2004 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, being a rooster fan, i believe, this day falls on Grand Final day Sad If So, Im out, but will definatley stop by for a lookse!
Brownster
Occasional Poster

October 2003
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... TOYOTA Fest! Sun, 26 September 2004 20:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I posted my entry last Friday with cheque. See you there Sunday.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... TOYOTA Fest! Mon, 27 September 2004 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KOFFEE-BLACK wrote on Sun, 26 September 2004 22:11

Hey, being a rooster fan, i believe, this day falls on Grand Final day Sad If So, Im out, but will definatley stop by for a lookse!

Grand Final is a night-time game this year from memory?
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... TOYOTA Fest! Mon, 27 September 2004 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, you should home from the show & tucked up in bed by the time the game starts. Laughing j/k

Besides, the REAL final was played last Saturday.

Now waits for torrent of abuse from the cockroaches & canetoads...
MR KE70
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... TOYOTA Fest! Mon, 27 September 2004 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my beast will be there
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... TOYOTA Fest! Mon, 27 September 2004 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wagonist wrote on Mon, 27 September 2004 12:51

Yeah, you should home from the show & tucked up in bed by the time the game starts. Laughing j/k

Besides, the REAL final was played last Saturday.

Now waits for torrent of abuse from the cockroaches & canetoads...

The real match will be played on Sunday... Roosters will reign 2004 Champions...
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... TOYOTA Fest! Mon, 27 September 2004 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Also, on the topic of the show, I have confirmed 6 cars with Sydney Rolla Club to enter... I will ring Rod to confirm the names either on Wed Or Thurs...

Also possibility of another entrant pending the time he has to work...
Pages (5): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Is anyone interested in coming for a cruise to CVAP(Shepparton)
Next Topic:Toyota Nationals 2005 - options for next year
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 17:44:18 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0101637840271 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.